24: Are You Crazy?!

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s chapter 24! :)

 

 

[Yoona POV]

 

It's been one week since Jessica asked me to leave and give her the time and space she needs. I miss her so much. When I’m using my phone, my thumb unconsciously taps on the contacts and slide the list until her name pops up. I even accidentally dialed her number. Thankfully, I went back to my senses and ended it as fast as I could. At school, she doesn't talk to me unless it's about our studies. We're still seatmates, I can only look and watch her. I can't hold her hand, steal kisses, smile and lean on each other like we always do when the teacher is not looking. It's killing me inside not to talk to her. So close yet so far... I thought. But she's still the gorgeous girl I love, and that won't change.

 

Right now, she's listening to the teacher while I am staring at her side profile. Her hair tied in a high ponytail, revealing her luscious neck and cute ears. I almost gasped when my eyes landed on some strands of her hair that was left untied with the ponytail. My eyes continued scanning her. Never knew a girl could be this y just by sitting beside me and listening to the teacher's discussion. I thought before looking at her face again and saw her squirm uncomfortably on her seat. I looked away and let out a quiet sigh, closing my eyes. Be patient, Yoona. Give her more time and she'll eventually go and talk to you. I told myself and also tried listening to the discussion. But who am I kidding? My mind won't even cooperate with me and kept on thinking about Jessica, she's all I can think like I did any other day.

 

When the lunch period came, I watched my gorgeous girl leave before walking my way to Taeyeon's classroom. Taeyeon and her batch's lunch are 10 minutes earlier than us since they have different schedule. As I enter the classroom, I saw Tiffany whispering something to Taeyeon, and Taeyeon looks so uncomfortable on what she's doing.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I grabbed Tiffany's arm and pulled her away from Taeyeon.

 

"Oh, I’m just visiting my girl here." She said, smirking. "And put your filthy hands off me." She slapped my hand off her arm.

 

"Excuse me−?"

 

"Oh, you're very much excused, you may leave now." She intervened, giving me that irritating plastic smile.

 

"You know what, if I were you, just stop bothering Taeyeon, it's clear as the day that she doesn't like a dirty like you." I said in front of her face and she glared at me.

 

" you!"

 

"Oh, you already did, and that won't happen ever again." I grabbed Taeyeon by her wrist and get her out of the classroom.

 

As we get out of the classroom, I faced her. "What did she tell you?" I asked but she didn't answer me and it seems like she won't answer me anytime soon. "Come on, tell me." I said, trying to get something out of her, but she shook her head 'nothing'. Something is wrong here, it’s not nothing, it can't be nothing! I saw it with my eyes, she's uncomfortable when Tiffany leaned into her and whispered something. "Did she do something to you?" I asked one last time.

 

"Nothing…" She said and smiled. I'll just stop, she won't say anything, but I am not going to buy her answer. "By the way, why are you here?" She asked, changing the topic three sixty degrees, making me remember why I came to see her in the first place.

 

As we walk in the hallway, I told her about me and my girlfriend. "It's been one week and she haven't talked to me about anything unless it's regarding our assignments or projects, she was always telling me some excuses when I was going to talk about me and her."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter