4: Jealous? Jealous.

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

When Hyoyeon, Jessica, and I were walking our way to the canteen, a girl suddenly clings her arm around Jessica and turn around, making both of them look at us.

 

"Hi." She greeted us. Hyoyeon greeted back and smiled at her, while I just look at her with my expressionless face. "I'll borrow her from the two of you, I'm sorry if there's something the three of you will be doing this lunch but I need her." She said.

 

"Ah, no, it's okay." Hyoyeon just weakly smiled. I'm still left speechless, I looked at her, to my Jessica, to Hyoyeon then back to Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks." She smiled one last time before pulling my Jessica with her, walking away from us.

 

Who the hell is she? Why is she getting Jessica from us?!

 

"So sad… we’re not having lunch with her today." Hyoyeon just sighed.

 

"Who's that girl?" I asked as curiosity gets the most of me. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, is it anger… jealousy? Ah yes, jealousy. Wait... I'm jealous? Gosh.

 

"Ah, that's Sooyoung, a popular dancer here in school." She said. "Jealous?"

 

"Jealous." I nod.

 

"Don't mind that, I'm sure Jessica won't give her a chance." Wait, what chance? She is courting Jessica?! I was pulled out of my thoughts when she spoke. "Let's go." She held my wrist and dragged me along with her to the canteen.

 

"What do you want to eat?" She asked as we arrived at the canteen.

 

"Anything edible…" I said as I'm not choosy, as long as it is food, I'm fine. Food is life, people! I looked around and saw two unoccupied tables. "You go order, I'll occupy that table." I pointed at the table I want to occupy and she just nods. I went to the table I pointed earlier and sat down, putting my arms on the table and my head down, waiting for my best friend.

 

"Hey." I heard, causing me to lift my head and look in front of me. I thought it's my best friend, it's impossible though, my best friend ordered food that fast with the canteen so packed with students? Nah… It's Sehun, the guy I met at the party; he sat down in front of me.

 

"Hi." I smiled.

 

"It's nice to see you again." He smiled back. "Are you alone or with your best friend?" He asked.

 

"I’m with my best friend." I said. "She's there, ordering our food." I pointed at my best friend who's already telling her orders, and then I asked him the same question.

 

"I'm alone; my friend skipped lunch because he forgot to do his assignment for the next period." He chuckled, making me chuckle too, that was kind of contagious.

 

My best friend came to us, holding a tray with foods and drinks on it. "Oh, I didn't know we have someone else here." She said as she saw Sehun, putting the tray down on the table. She went to sit beside me.

 

"Hi, I'm Sehun." He introduced himself to my best friend.

 

"I’m Hyoyeon." She said. "Have you eaten? If not, I'll buy y---"

 

,Sehun cut her off. "No, thanks, I’m done eating anyway." He smiled and bowed his head a bit.

 

I placed the food plates on the table and asked Sehun to place the tray beside him to maximize the space.

 

"Oh, okay." Hyoyeon said before eating her food.

 

"From which section are you?" Sehun asked the two of us.

 

"Yoona is in Section 4, while I'm in Section 5." Hyoyeon answered for the two of us although is full. I'm busy eating. ㅋㅋ

 

"Ah, I'm kind of far away from you two, I'm in section 7." He sighed. "By the way, do the two of you dance?" He asked. "I mean I saw you danced at the party and I was amazed, you're good at it." He told me.

 

"Yeah, I was also one of the dancers in my previous school." I just shrugged. "While my best friend, well, she's better at it than me if you just know."

 

"Why don't you join us then?" He has a big smile on his face as he placed his arms on the table, leaning in.

 

"You have a dance group here?" I asked as soon as that question left his mouth.

 

"Yes, you know, one of those popular students here is a part of the group too."

 

"Who…?" I asked

 

"Sooyoung." I squinted at the mention of her name. Speaking of Sooyoung, she just arrived here in the canteen with Jessica. I just watched Jessica as they ordered their food but I remembered I haven't answered Sehun.

 

"Ah, I don't want to, I'm not interested in joining any dance group. Sorry." I awkwardly chuckled and weakly smiled at him as I rejected his invitation to join his dance group.

 

"No, it's okay." He just smiled before looking at Hyoyeon. "How about you…?" He asked. I looked at Hyoyeon, she looks like she's looking somewhere, I followed her gaze, and she’s looking at Sooyoung and Jessica, already finished ordering.

 

"I'll think about it." She said as she's done eating her food.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica are now on their way to the unoccupied table across us, they sat down beside each other and starts eating. I just stared at her, studying her beautiful face, her face that I won't get tired looking at. After who knows how long, Jessica suddenly looked at me. Oh god, she caught me staring her. I thought as I bowed my head down and mentally face-palmed myself.

 

"Okay, I'll leave you girls alone now. If you made up your mind about joining my dance group, just tell me." He said before leaving.

 

When I looked at them, they're now flirting, I guess. Sooyoung has her head down, her cheeks getting red, while Jessica was laughing at her face, probably teasing her because she's blushing. I can't stop myself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter