41: Crazy, Isn't It?

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

I'm already up before the clock hits 6am, feeling all restless. Add to that, when I'm trying to phone her up, it redirects me to voice mail. I can't count on my fingers how many times I already did that just to hear her voice again. I've been sending lots of messages, but I got nothing in return. We haven't talked to each other since I confessed everything to her and it makes me so worried and afraid of the potential things that might happen to her knowing Taeyeon.

 

I didn't follow Jessica to her house either, because she might get angrier to me and I don't want that. I'm giving her time she wants to be alone all by herself to think and process everything.

 

But, hey, I worry more about her falling in danger than her being angry to me at this moment. " it." I groaned, rising from the bed to get myself ready for the day.

 

 

I slowly made my way to her classroom the second the break time starts, my heart keeps on beating in an uncomfortable pace, feeling some beads of sweat running down at either side of my face.

 

I heavily breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down as I arrived in front of her classroom door, contemplating whether I should just barge in or knock first before entering. And as if on cue, the door to her classroom opened. Guess who did? It's my girlfriend. I smiled an awkward smile, not knowing what to say as my mind betrayed me, making me forget what I'm here for. When I stayed silent for few more seconds, she pushed past me and made her way down the hall. I quickly catch up on her, trying to grab her hand but she quickly pulled away before I can even intertwine our fingers together. "Can we talk?" I asked as I walked beside her.

 

She didn't respond, treating me as if she can't see or hear me, as if I was a thin air she can just ignore and walk away without even considering how it hurts me. If she thinks I'll let her be again, then she's wrong! We won't get anywhere if she'll keep on doing this to me, we should fix this up.

 

I grabbed her wrist and gripped on it just enough for her not to get away from me. "We will talk." I said, dragging her to the corner end of the locker room where only the two of us are around. She was trying to get her wrist free from my hold quietly but I won't give her what she wants. I slammed her against the wall, trapping her in between the wall and my body. "Can you tell me why are you not answering my calls or returning my messages?" I asked, waiting for her to talk. "Stop ignoring me." She opened only to close it back. "At least, tell me you love me." I can feel hot tears building up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter