18: What Do I Do?

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

I just let my girl think whatever she's thinking because I seriously can't tell her about what happened last time, especially when I saw that girl again just as I got a reassurance of my girlfriend's love for me. I don't want to make my problem hers too. I know I shouldn't be keeping things from Jessica because she's my girlfriend, I should trust and tell her, but it'll only make things worse and I can't go for that. And now, I feel like I’m in the verge of crying but I can't, I stopped myself from doing so, not right now. I was surprised when someone suddenly held my hand and it turned out to be Jessica's, she's intertwining our fingers together, squeezing my hand, making me look at her in the eyes. She's looking back with much intensity, like she can see through my soul.

 

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" I just nod. "But I won't force you to tell me although it's also bothering me seeing you like this." I weakly smiled at her. "I'm always here for you to listen if you need someone to tell your problems to, or just tell me whenever you're ready." She said, making me shed a tear. She raised her other hand to my face, wiping the tears that starts falling from my eyes like waterfalls. Thankfully, we're at the corner of the classroom, nobody seemed to notice I was crying silently. "Now, smile for me, my beautiful girl." She softly said, making me smile a bit. I don't know what has gotten into me but I can't smile like I always do, probably because of the problems I’m facing right now. What do I do? I sighed. "Anyway, do you still want to go to cemetery later with me?" She asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

 

"Of course…"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes." I smiled, reassuring her.

 

"Okay." She smiled back. "Don't let your problems occupy your mind right now, forget about it first. Okay?" She squeezed my hand again. I just nod again, thinking. How can I not let it occupy my mind right now if this problem of mine may involve us, especially her? I don't know what's going on in that threat's mind. I looked at the teacher and her discussion, pretending to be listening to what she's teaching us while I’m thinking of how to get this problem done.

 

 

We immediately left the classroom as soon as the bell rang and the last period teacher dismissed us, walking our way to the parking lot. I bit my lower lip and looked down, walking hand-in-hand together with my girlfriend. "Hey." She called, making me look at her angelic face that made me forget my problem for a moment. "We're already here in front of my car." She said, making me look at the car in front of us. Oh my god, I was so deep in thoughts about how to resolve the problem out that I didn't realize how long were we standing here in front of her car. We let go of each other's hand and went inside the car, she started the engine and drove us to the cemetery. When we arrived, she finds for a lot to park to before we step out of her car. "Let's go." She walked ahead of me, leading the way, I just followed her.

 

She suddenly stopped along the way, making me bump onto her. "I'm sorry." I said.

 

"It's fine." She chuckled and asked: "Are you really okay?"

 

"Yes." I nod. "I’m just a little bit nervous." I weakly smiled, biting my lower lip.

 

"Don't be, okay? Trust me, she's kind." She smiled, reassuring me.

 

 

"Okay." I said, trying not to be nervous because like she said, tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter