23: No Doubt

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

Suddenly, claps echoed and we immediately looked at where the sound came from, and who I saw was the last person I can think of showing up. There was Miss Tiffany Hwang, our flirt English teacher. "Wow… that was a very nice acting Yoona!" Tiffany mockingly said, still clapping.

 

"Tiffany!" I heard a familiar voice yelled. I looked behind Tiffany and saw Erika panting as she stopped behind her. "Come on." Erika held Tiffany's arm but Tiffany snatched her arm away from Erika.

 

"Don't touch me!" Tiffany gave her a warning look.

 

I can't ing believe this! I looked at Yoona; she's glaring hard at Tiffany like she can burn a hole on her head. "Tiffany, will you please not interfere?" She asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

 

"Whatever, Yoona…" Tiffany rolled her eyes at her. "You ruined my plan; I’ll ruin yours too then." She smirked. "Now, listen to me, Jessica."

 

"Please, Tiffany..." Yoona plead, trying to stop Tiffany.

 

"Jessica darling, there are so many things you're missing here." I glared at her. Jessica darling my . "One," She grabbed the girl beside her by her arm and pulled her close to her. "Taeyeon is right here in front of you, alive and in one piece."

 

My eyes widen in surprise at what she said. "T-Taeyeon…?" And the said girl just looked at me, not knowing what to do.

 

"Two, what Yoona said was true, Erika died." Tears are welling from Tiffany's eyes. "My ing girlfriend died and it's because of you!"

 

"Don't blame it on her, it's my fault." Then all eyes are on Taeyeon. "I had the deadly drug resting in a vitamin container, I left my twin alone in my house while I left to buy food and when I came back, I saw her just swallowed the drug before I could even stop her. And there, I watched her die in front of me." She told us while crying. "I didn't know what to do, so I left her and went to Tiffany, I told her about it."

 

"W-What are you doing with that drug?" I asked.

 

"I was planning to kill myself because of you."

 

"Just stop the drama; I still have one more thing to tell here." Tiffany interjected. "Oh wait, Yoona, do you want me to tell Jessica or you want to tell her yourself?" Yoona didn't answer and just stared at her. "Okay, I’ll be the one to tell."

 

"No!" Yoona suddenly yelled and looked at me then back to Tiffany.

 

"Na-uh…" Tiffany chuckled. "So, Yoona entered your life just to be your fake girlfriend and break you down in the end."

 

And what she said was the heart breaking one. "No..." I mumbled, shaking my head sideways, not wanting to take everything in. It's too much to handle. I love Yoona but she went into a relationship with me just to take revenge?

 

"And that was all part of our revenge... revenge for killing my girlfriend, her best friend," she pointed to Yoona and then Taeyeon beside her. "And her twin…"

 

Yoona held my hands, trying to get my attention as I was busy processing everything in. "Listen gorgeous, I know you can't take everything in. But I love you and that's true, everything I told you was real, my feelings for you is real." She held my hand while saying those things.

 

"No! She doesn't love you, and never will! Making you fall for her is a part of the plan, Jessica."

 

Everything was hard to take, I was breathing erratically. The next thing I knew, I ran away from them and went for my car. When I stopped in front of my car, I went in and broke down, crying my heart out. All these years, I thought Taeyeon was dead but she's still alive and pretended as her twin. I accepted that but Yoona just trying to make me love her and break me down in the end was the one I can't accept, I love her dearly and all I get is this?! I thought she loved me, but she just wanted to get revenge for what happened to her bestfriend. And it was the hardest thing to take.

 

I was pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter