14: Behind The Wall

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

Like what Jessica and I texted about last night, I’m on my way to the school canteen with a huge smile on my face as I’m finally going to see her again. When I was at the school gate, my phone vibrated. I get my phone and saw that I received a text message from Jessica. I opened and read it.

 

From: GorJess

Good morning beautiful, I’ve already bought you food, I’m here in the canteen with my best friend, waiting for you. Hurry up!

 

To: GorJess

Okay, gorgeous! I'm on my way.

 

I pushed my phone back into my pocket and ran to the school canteen. As I arrived, panting and catching my breath, I straighten up and walked my way to them as if I didn't run. When I already faced both of them, I sat beside Jessica and across Yuri. "You're finally here." Jessica said. "I've already eaten mine; sorry I can't eat together with you. Here's your breakfast anyway, beautiful." She handed me a packed sandwich and bottled water.

 

"It's okay, thanks, gorgeous." I said before eating the food, taking a swig of water once in a while. I just ate in silence and just let them talk while I listen to them.

 

"So, are you two together?" Yuri suddenly asked, making me choke on my own food. Omg... I thought as I tried to get the bottled water.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jessica patted my back and grabbed the bottled water, opening it for me.

 

I drank it down and sighed. "Yeah, I’m okay." I said and weakly smiled.

 

"No, we're not together." Jessica answered.

 

"Hm... will be together?" Yuri asked again.

 

"Stop that, Yuri-ah." Jessica irritatingly said, glaring at her.

 

"Okay, okay." Yuri just chuckled.

 

When I have already relaxed, I drank the last drips of water. I looked at the clock above the door and it's just half an hour left before the bell rings. "Let's go?" I asked.

 

"Let's go." We stood up and left the canteen, parting ways as we go to our respective classroom.

 

We have different schedules for this period, Yuri has already entered her first period classroom, it's only me and Jessica left. I have Philosophy for first period while she has Maths. But before I let Jessica go, I looked around to see everyone busy in their own business before leaning in to whisper something to her. "See you later, gorgeous."

 

"See you later too beautiful, behave, okay? I don't want to hear you flirting with another girl."

 

"Oh, I swear, you're the only girl I want to flirt with." I smirked and kissed her on the cheek as I made sure nobody was looking at us.

 

"Tsk! Okay, go to your classroom now, you beautiful flirt." She opened the door to her classroom before going in.

 

I walked my way to my own classroom and went in, taking the seat at the far right side at the back. I breathed in and out; I’m already excited for English class because I’ll be with my gorgeous girl. Then Yuri's question suddenly penetrated into my mind. "So, are you together?" that's exactly what Yuri just asked me earlier, right? Hm... What’s stopping me anyway? I like her so much and I think the feeling is mutual. I mean, she won't be doing those things with me if she doesn't like me at least, right? It's just that, she makes me smile when she smiles. She makes me happy whether she's with me or not, because she's always in my mind. She makes me feel this euphoric feeling even if she's just breathing. There's really something strong I feel for her. I was deep in thoughts until a hand just shook me off it.

 

"The teacher is here." My classmate said.

 

"Oh." I immediately stood up.

 

We greeted the teacher a good morning before sitting back dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter