43: Us Against Her

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tiffany POV]

 

"And where are you going?" I asked when she was going to walk away from me, noticing how she tensed up against my hold. "I don't know and I don't care about what you are thinking right now, but I'm not here to do anything cruel to you. Whatever it is you're thinking which made you stiff, then I'm sorry." I let go of her arm, pushing my hands into the pockets of my hoodie. I keep my mouth shut as it's now her turn to order, patiently waiting for her at the corner of the food stand.

 

I felt relieved when her eyes landed on me and starts walking to where I'm standing after she's done ordering, holding two large cups of drinks with burgers inside a small plastic bag hanging from her arm. "Thanks for the drink, Yoona-yah. I'm thirsty as ." I mumbled and was about to get one of the drinks from her hold when she pulled the drinks closer to her, avoiding my hand to reach for it.

 

"Don't get me wrong, but I'm not the Yoona you first met, the Yoona you knew who's going to believe and do everything you said because I will never go through the same again." Her eyes dangerously pierced right through mine as she spat every word at my face. "And this one is for my girlfriend. If you want one, you should stand on queue and wait for your turn. I'm done with you, Tiffany. Don't try to defy me again because it won't work anymore, so excuse me and I'll find for my girl now."

 

"Don't." is the only word that came out of my mouth but she didn't listen and walked past me. I tailed behind her, knowing all too well that it looks creepy and that she knew I'm doing so. She turned to face me and raised a brow, signalling me to stop following her. "You can't do that right now." I voiced out with pleading eyes. You just can't, Yoona-yah. Not right now. I received sharp glares when I tried to reach for her arm again but I contained myself not to do it. She kept on walking and I can't do anything but follow her, making sure that we won't collide with any possible harmful circumstances. "Don't make this so difficult for her, please listen to me, okay?" I spoke when I spot an unoccupied bench few meters away from us and I guess she also saw it as she made her way there.

 

"Why would I? Do you think I will believe you after everything I've been through because of you?" She mockingly chuckled and sat down on the bench, placing the stuffs she's holding in between us, causing me to do the same. "And what do you mean by 'you can't do that right now'? Did you do something to her? I swear, if you─"

 

"No," because she's the one who has done something.

 

"Get the away from me. Taeyeon is one hell of a damn trouble, I've been in such predic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter