28: Unconscious

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

(1 week after Taeyeon has been discharged from hospital; afternoon)

 

Taeyeon is living with me after she's discharged since my parents is okay with it, they also know what happened to her and even treated her like she's my sister. But I'm glad they accepted her knowing that my father disliked her for me before, he's sorry for what he did to her though.

 

I stood up and went to the room where my parents let Taeyeon stay, I knocked on the door before entering the room. She was sleeping on the left side of the bed; she looks so peaceful like that. Not like before, she was having dreams of ual abuse every time she's trying to get some sleep. Now, those kind of dreams are getting less and I hope it will be gone one day. I sat on the floor and watched her sleep. She suddenly flinched when I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand; I immediately stopped when she spoke. "Don't… please don't!" she furrowed her eyebrows and fear is evident on her face, her eyes are closed though. She's having one of those dreams again.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, wake up." I held her hand and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb, trying to wake her up, but it didn't work. I used my other hand and touched her face, and that's when her eyes shot open. She sat up; tears are falling down her cheeks. I wiped her tears away, she was quivering. "Shh… that's only a dream." I softly said but am audible enough for her to hear.

 

"I-I know, I j-just can't—" she didn't continue what she's going to say but just kept on crying her lungs out. I sat beside her and faced her. "I feel so disgusted with myself." She placed either hand on her shoulders, hugging herself. I reached out for her, hugging her, letting her lean onto me. It lasted for 15 minutes, we remained in that position until she relaxed, and her breathing is steadied.

 

A knock on the door was suddenly heard, it opened and revealed Yoona. "Hey." She greeted and sat in front of us. I just weakly smiled to her and I think she already know what happened when she saw Taeyeon's eyes.

 

Taeyeon pulled away and looked at us. "Thank you." She said.

 

"For what…?"

 

"For helping me, for everything you two have done."

 

"No problem." Yoona sighed. "You're our friend, Taeyeon-ah, we will help you no matter what. Always remember that." She said and smiled.

 

"Guys, can I ask you something?"

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Can we have a group hug?" She asked, chuckling. I can't help but laugh, Yoona also did, causing Taeyeon to blush because we laughed at her request. Then, we did a group hug and stayed for who knows how long just like that, patting her back. "Thanks." She said when we pulled away.

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter