My Friend Tells Me to Confess

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

"Hi," your other best friend, Sulli, calls to you in the cafeteria during lunch time.

"Anyeong," you answer. Sulli was an adorable flirty person you enjoyed spending time with, not as much as with Sungjongie of course, but a lot. You stood behind her in the lunch line.

"So, I heard he got a girlfriend," Sulli said cautiously, waiting for your reaction. "De," you answer shortly. "It's okay. I would rather have Myungsoo Sunbae-nim! He's sooo cute! And cool too! He's an awesome gangster! even cuter than that Sungjongie. And Sungjong is your best friend. That's not right. Let him go with Millie or Mickey or whatever her name is. "

"But Sungjong Oppa is cuter than Myungsoo Sunbae-nim!" you protested as you reached for dubboki.

"Uh, _______, look behind you," Sulli gulped.

"What?" you look behind you. There was myungsoo! "Uh, hi Sunbae."

"Anyeongseyo," Myungsoo was expressionless, but inside his heart was pumping fast. He didn't care what you said, only the fact that the two of you were close together. You blinked. "Sunb- Oppa, I'm sorry for what I said!"

"It's okay," he answered, and left.

Sulli looked back at you. "He's hot! That sweet, silent, dangerous type always appealed to me! Okay, since you really think that Myungsoo isn't hot, go ask Sungjong out!"

You grabbed your dubboki and walked to the table you guys always sat at. Sunjong wasn't there, but halfway across the cafeteria, feeding his girlfriend. "But he's going out with someone." you pouted.

"So? That over there-" she pointed -"Is not worth his attention. Sungjong has been friends with us since we were kids. he must feel something for you."

You guys sat down and started on lunch. "Whatever. I'm going to ask Sungjong for his math homework to copy," you smiled.
"WAHOO! I knew you didn't give up! You go girl!" Sulli shouted as you made way across the cafeteria. "Scuse me, mianhae, move jerk," you said as you pushed across to see sungjong. "Sungjong oppa," you yelled.

"De?" he looked at you. "YAH! ______! Get your over here! I haven't seen you since this morning! And what happened to your knee? And I saw Myungsoo Sunbae giving you a ride! Are you two going out?"

Oh oppa, you thought as you smiled at him and his girlfriend. If only you knew.

"An dwae oppa. How are you and your girlfriend? oh and can I copy your math homework?"

"I didn't do it. XD"

"Oh. What are you and Minnie doing?"

"I'm getting laid tonight," Minnie said.

"Shh, she's innocent!" scolded Sungjong. Minnie pouted. "Oh sweetie, I'm sorry." and they embraced. Your expression: o.o "What's getting laid? Oppa?"

"Dongsaeng, you don't have to worry about-"

"Hon, it's when a stick goes into a hole." Minnie interrupted.

0.0 you went. "Um, is it like an aerobic excersise?"

Minnie shrugged, laughing so hard. "HAHAHAH KINDA! HAHAHA!"

Even Sungjong chuckled a little. "Dongsaeng, why don't you ask Sulli?"

"Okay," wilting a little, you walked, well shoved your way through people back to Sulli.

"How'd it go?" Sulli asked.

"What's 'getting laid'?" you demanded.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Sulli laughed as the bell rang. "I'll tell you afterschool! BYE!" she ran out. You were confused. What was so funny about an aerobic excersise?