I Still Love Sungjong

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

You go inside your house with the paper and the groceries. When you open the paper, you see a number on it. Hmmm... maybe this is Oppa's phone number! you thought brightly. And you insert it in you phone, writing the name as myungsoo oppa:D

As you scroll down your list of contacts you stop at one. It said, 'Sungjongie.' You pressed the button to text him.

Sungjongie-ah, it's _________. Whatcha doin?

Then you put all the groceries away to make ramen. Your phone rings when the water is boiling.

________, I'm busy rite now with Min<3 c u ltr

Your heart breaks at the thought of what he is doing right now.

Then you eat your ramen slowly, do your homework, and got ready for bed. You don't notice a person in the tree watching you as tears start to fall form your eyes.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Next Day

Your parents weren't home to wake you up, so you were late. "YAH!" you shrieked when you realize the time was seven thirty. School started in like, ten minutes!

You grab clothes and stuck textbooks in your bag and was out the house in five minutes, hair still messy and a toothpaste stain on your left cheek.

On the way to school, this time without your bike since you forgot it, a motorcycle stops next to you. Oh no! It's those erts from yesterday! you think until the person behind the helmet says, "________?"

"O-oppa?"

"Get on, we're going to be late." he hands you a helmet. "Um. okay." you put on the helmet and sit on the seat. "Hold on," Myungsoo said. When he felt your warm arms around his waist, he face flushed and his heart pounded out of his chest. He wondered if you could feel it. He was so excited, he blasted off.

"Myungsoo-shii!" you screamed. "Slow down! Your going so fast!"

Myungsoo laughed. "Your having fun though right?" he was. He hadn't said this much in about a year.

"Well, i dont want to admit it... BUT I AM OPPA GO FASTER." you bluntly said.

Myungsoo laughed out loud. Then he drove you to school. When the two of you got to school, you felt energized. adrenaline filled your veins and you were happier than a long time. "Are you happy?" Myungsoo asked, looking at your bright eyes which made him feel so much better than what he saw form you last night. He was the one watching to make sure you were safe from his perch on the tree, not that he would ever tell you.

"I am. Thank you, Oppa. Can we do that again tommorow?"

"Of course baby. Anytime you want, call me and I'll come over." He saw on you face shock because he called you... you heard right, right? Baby. Myungsoo walked away fast.

Omo... oppa thinks I'm a pabo... you thought childishly. Then you got out your phone to text him when you saw Sulli. "Sulli!" you called and ran over, thoughts of Myungsoo erased when you saw Sungjong. I still love him...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hi guys! I hope this Chapter isn't so boring... Comments&Subscriptionsare<3!