Oppa Saves me From The Queenka and CONFESSES?

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Warning: some language!

After Science Class, in which you successfully turned in the homework, you needed to pee. You didn't have time that morning and the scare with the motorbike and your homework, your bladder needed to go. TMI! you thought to yourself, and ran downstairs to the second floor bathroom. You rush into the bathroom only to crash-hard- into the Queenka fo the school and her Queenka friends- Jieun. Her papers fly everywhere and one smears into the fresh make-up she just put on. She tears off the sheet of paper. Her face is covered with lip gloss and mascara.

"YOU!" she points her long, perfectly manicured fingernail at you. "Your going to die tonight!"

"M-mian I wasn't looking-" you tried to apologize. You fell on the floor so she seemed so tall.

She cut you off. "Listen sweetie," she snapped viciously. "No one ruins my make-up and gets away with it! Girl's take her inside." Her gang members drag you inside the empty bathroom. The bell rang, and students had gone back to their classes. She smacked you across the face.

"Ah!" you cry and put a hand to the red mark on your face. She was going to hit you again when someone grabbed your foot, and dragged you out the bathroom. Jieun screeched, " Get back over here, !" and came out with her friends. The person who pulled you out was... Myungsoo.

The queenkas stopped as soon as they saw him. He pulled you up and hugged you toward his chest. You felt his heart beating, that's how close you guys were. He growled at them, "Stay away from my girl. Or else. I've never hit a girl before. Don't let me make you the first, Jieun."

Jieun gasped. Then she curled her smile seductively. "Oppa, let me make myself your girl, huh? leave the little and-"

"SHE'S NOT A YOU GODDAMN WOMAN. AND I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HER FOR A LIKE YOU!" myungsoo yelled for the first time in a year. For you. And all you could think was, he's so warm. And he's protecting me. What's this feeling in my heart...?

Jieun recoiled. "I'll be back for that then," she pointed at you again. Myungsoo held you tighter, wanting so much to protect you from the entire world. "And you won't be able to stop me next time. Just wait, -bag." Her friends gather her papers and they left, one touching Myungsoo on the way. He snarled at her and she ran off like a scared puppy.

You weakly collasped against him. "_____!" he shouted. "Are you okay?"

"M-ian..." you mutter weakly. "I'm a little weak feeling." he brushed against the bruise on your cheek. "I'll take you home. "

"But, class-"

"No buts. You need rest. I'll take care of it." he said firmly.

"Kamsamida Oppa," you smiled one of your heartbreaking smiles at him. His heart couldn't take it anymore.

"________-ah," Myungsoo said slowly. "Lately, my heart reactes strangely to you. It beats faster, and makes me happy to be with you. _______- ah... will you be my girlfriend?"

You stare at him in shock. What... is he talking about... me and him being TOGETHER? My heart reacts weird too... and he makes me happier than Sungjong... but I still love Sungjong!

"Mianhae oppa. I still love someone else." Myungsoo's heart felt like it was going to rip apart, but he bravely responded. "No, i should apologize. You've been through a lot today. Let me take you home and treat your cheek. And I will still be here for you. I'll wait for you! Saranghae~ ____-ah."

Your eyes widen. How were you suppose to react to that?