I Can't Believe I Lied To Her

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Sungyeol Pov

I. Can't. Believe. I. Lied. To. HER! I'm such a terrible person! She thinks i'm a nice, sweet guy, and I'm really in a garage band and I cuss and all that bad stuff! AISH Why did i have to lie to her about my parents? In case your wondering, my mom is in America working as a lawyer and my dad is bartender here. I don't see much of each of them... SO WHY THE HELL DID I ING LIE?

I should make it up to her. I really should. but she can't know, since she still thinks I'm an innocent singer oppa. Oh, I'm such a terrible person...

 

____________________ Pov

Poor Sungyeol. His mom is sick adn he can't study well because of it. I would get his homework for him but I can't go to school... Myungsoo oppa already called and told them I was sick... there goes another day without seeing Sungjong. Aigo. He's such a jerkface. He doesn't notice his friends at all! Or the fact that I love him to pieces! But there's a place in my heart for Myungsoo too! I don't know what to do...

Oh whatever. I should go home and clean up or something. Oh! A club... i've never been into one! I want to go inside. Wait, don't they check ID? Oh whatever it's bright daylight who would be inside anyway? Let's go check this place out.

 

Changmin Pov

I was walking to the club I normally go to for a quick drink before my parents realized that I wasn't at school. Not that they'd care. Those low-life foster parents only want the money the government pays them for taking care of me. They don't even know i've got fake ID. Oh . Is that a little middle schooler trying to break into a club? What the hell. Little kids these days are scary. The other day, I was trying to be a badass and steal this random kids ice cream, but that five year old threw it at me. They're really, REALLY scary. And now they're rebelling! God help us!

I debated whether to help the bouncer throw the kid out or- wait. Up closer she doesn't look so young. My, she might be my age! Holy crap hasn't she heard of fake ID? Idiots these days. I look at the bouncer and realize, Oh, I know this dude! So since she wasn't the scary little kid I thought she was, I'm going to help her out. "Dude, she's with me!" I shove the bouncer. "You shouldn't be hitting on other people's girlfriends!"

The girl (Who is pretty cute, by the way) looks at me like I'm crazy. "Are you one of those old erts that hang around clubs?" she looks at me with those big eyes of hers. God she's so- did she just call me a ert?

"Er, haha. Very funny Meggie."  I whisper to the bouncer "The girl's from America. Doesn't know much korean except for ert and Let me in!" The bouncer shifts his feet. "ID Changmin. I can't let them in without ID even if she is your girlfriend."

I glare at him. "It's the middle of the day for Pete's sake! Whose going to see us? THe birds? Let us in! Just this once!"

He shifted again. "Okay. Tell anyone and I will personally go to your house and chop your off." I chuckle. "SUch a good friend you are!" Then I led her in.

The first thing she does when we're inside is punch me in the nose. And when she punches people, it's pretty hard. "What the hell?" I holler. "I get you inside here and you punch me in the nose?"

"That-" she smirks at me "Is for pretending I'm your girlfriend, ert!"  I huffed, but it didn't actually hurt for a long time, so I decided to let it go. "Want something to drink?"

"No thanks! I wanna leave!"

"You can't go! The bouncer will-" she shoots me an icy glare. Whoa. I think I like her. Then she leaves. Never mind. Who cares about a cold b*tch like that? Aparently, I do. "Yah, at least tell me your name!"

She glares at me again. "_____________" Then she leaves. I laugh, then order a drink.