Please Let Me Love You

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

This was a short chapter... but it... was... so .... much.... fluff..... *pant pant* I think that this was a little too cheesy... I blushed at Myungsoo's playboy ways! Shame on this oppa! I enjoy all the comments and stuff you guys leave for me, and I hope you continue to show your support! Thank you all so much! <3 Here's a lovely picture of our favorite hero~ Enjoy! 

I love you. I love you. I love you. I need you. I want you. You’re the only thing I ever see in my life. You’re the ray of sunshine in my dark cave. Myungsoo was gently shaken awake from a heavenly dream of you.  His guys open to an angel with light radiating behind her. So beautiful… he raised his hands dumbly to touch you. You smiled at him, and his icy heart raced. He reached up and kissed you full on the mouth. You were shocked at first, and then you melted into his kiss. I can’t believe how I ever even contemplated living with this. Without her.

Myungsoo deepened the kiss lightly, but you were first to pull away. “Myungsoo Oppa!” You buried your face in his jacket. “I don’t care, oppa, how many times you run away. How many times you tell me you don’t want to talk or see me anymore. I don’t care if you do things that make me mad, or ignore my calls. If you love me,” Your voice cracked on love and you choked back a sob. “If you love me, I won’t ever let you go.”

He wanted to hurt himself for all the pain he set upon you. Instead, he pulled you in for an embrace. “__________. I-I was scared. That I couldn’t protect you, or take care of you, because of what happened when I was younger. I loved you so much.” He pulled you away for a second and you felt your body craving his touch. He looked in your eyes. “You know in the movies, when the guy leaves the girl because he was afraid he wasn’t good enough, or that he would hurt her? Well, that’s what I thought. I thought you would be better without me. I thought you would be happier, or, if not, at least safe. I didn’t want to drag you into my mess.” You were openly sobbing, tears leaking down your face. Myungsoo smiled gently, and kissed them away. “But in reality, I was miserable. If I knew what withdrawing from a drug was like, I bet that it was exactly the same. Because it’s you I’m addicted to.”

You gasped as he captured your lips again, slipping his tongue in your mouth. You grabbed his shoulders, filled with a want and a need, but he stopped you. Myungsoo grinned at your tearful face. His smiled faded when you punched his chest, hard. “YAH! What was that for? I just gave you the most heartfelt speech ever~” he pouted.

You rubbed your eyes. “IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE A JERK FOR EVER THINKING I WOULD BE OKAY WITHOUT YOU!” He pulled your hands away from your eyes as you continued. “If you ever think about leaving for some stupid reason like that again, I’m never going to talk to, ever!” You crossed your arms and huffed.

He was smiling. You got even more angry and showered him with blows. “I hate you!” he laughed out loud at that one.

“Ani~ You love me too much~” he teased.

“OPPA!”