Good Memories

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

 

Warning: SHort chapter. Im sooo sorry for not updating at all for a while! Writers block+homework= very tough and bothersome pain x]

“Oh,” you sighed as you felt the wind on your face from the wind blowing against the open windows of the bus. You held on to your beach hat to keep from flying out the window and reached your arms to catch the wind. Myungsoo, sitting next to you, admired your cuteness.

“_______________” he whispered to himself, cherishing the name on his lips. Luckily, you were immersed in the outdoors and didn’t notice what he said. Then your foot hit you duffel bag.

“Ouch~!” you sat back down and lifted your foot to look at the slight redness. “Ahjush-Oppa my toe!”

Myungsoo glanced at you. “Were you just going to call me AHJUSHII?” His faced looked like he was going to explode. You gulped. “Mianhae! But Oppa, my toe!”

He glanced at your foot and almost laughed. “Ah, pabo.” He reached for your bag. “Serves you right for calling your oppa an ahjushi. What do you have in here? It’s so heavy.”

“I brought everything that we’ll need for the beach!”

“Oh good, you brought food right?”

“…”

“Oh, it’s okay, I’ll buy you lunch.”

You beamed. “Kamsamnida!” you rubbed you stomach. “I’m hungry!”

“Aigo…” he smiled. “I’ll buy you bimbap at the beach store okay?”

“De, oppa! I haven’t been at the beach in forever!”  you stretched your arms. “I’m excited! The last time I went to the beach…” your voice trailed off as you remembered the past. You and you mother and father packing to go to the beach on a sunny Saturday. You wore a dress and a beach hat. You were about five years old, right before your parents started to work even harder and over time.

“Appa!” you cried. “I found a seashell!”

“De, __________! That seashell is almost as pretty as your umma, right?” You mom pouted. “How mean, oppa. ______________, hit your appa!” Wack. “Oof.” Your dad pretended to be hurt. “How could you do this to me, ___________?”

“Ani! You were mean to ummaya!” you pouted and ran to your mom, who stuck her tongue out to your dad.

“Oh no! All the women in our family are against me! I GUESS I’LL BUY BIMPAP WITHOUT THEM NOW!”

“ANNIYAAAAAAAA!” your screams could be heard across the ocean.  

"AHHAAHAHAHHA" laughed your father. He came back to ruffle your hair and lifted you in his strong arms and wrapped one around your mom. "Why would I leave my little princess behind?" 

THe happy family went to buy food together.