A Long Night With Myungsoo Part 1

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Sulli POV

A short woman with a child on her hip answered the door. It was the most adorable little kid anyone had ever seen, with large, doe-like eyes, pale, perfect skin, and dark hair that stuck out at odd angles. It could have been a pretty like boy or girl. The woman blinked at me. "Is there something you need?"

I quickly bowed politely, not wanting to gawk at the pretty kid. After all, I didn't want to look too ic. Seriously, awkward. "Yes, ahjumma, I was looking for Myungsoo-shii's apartment..." Not wanting for her to get any ideas, I scratched my head in an innocent way. "I have a delicery for him, but I found myself a bit lost. You wouldn't happen to know the way, would you?" 

The woman beamed up at me. "I sure do. He's such a nice young man. Always willing to babysit little Taetae here or carry groceries for me..." I saw her eyes haze over as she described him. "Very handsome, too. He's a bit of an enigma though. No one knows anything about him. He lives by himself and never tells anyone anything. He could pick up and leave and no one would know how to contact him!" as she prattled on, I felt myself zoning out. I had heard so much stuff from _________ already, this lady was just repeating things. 

"Anyway, he's in the apartment directly across from mine."

I snapped back to attention and bowed gracefully. "Kamsamnida, ahjumma. Have a nice night now." I politely waited, like the gentlewoman I was, until she closed the door. then I stomped across the broad hallway and banged the door loudly and ruthlessly. 

 

Myungsoo POV

Thank God that was over. It was amazing seeing her. It literally took all my strength not to go sprinting downstairs, drag her backup here, look into her eyes, smell her sweet scent, and tell her everything. How I was sorry, and fearful of getting her in danger, of depurifying the very thing I swore to protect. She's the angel someone sent to save me, so I have to protect, I must. Because I love her. I'm just sitting on my couch, thinking about her, how I'm going to let her go, and unconciously muttering ________ over and over again, when the doorbell rings.I smooth my hair out of my face nervously, wanting to see her behind the door and yet fearful of what I might see. 

I open the door to reveal and pouting, scary lady, with her arms crossed. It was her friend. What was her name? Surri? Suni? Oh yeah. Sulli. my voice shook as I greeted her. "Anyeongseyo... What do you need?"

Sulli barges in without saying anything, plops herself on the couch, and begins talking very fast without even bowing in greeting or acknowledging that this wasn't her house at all. I was slightly annoyed. But I knew she was there for a purpose, so I didn't kick her out. Not yet, anyway. 

"As you know, __________ likes you a lot. You also probably know that I want to beat the living hell out of you. However, I'm willing to let things slide. _________ is going to be sleeping at her friends house tonight, because her parents aren't home and she forgot the keys to her house. I'm sleeping with my aunt, so I couldn't invite her over. She staying with her best friend, remember him? Sungjongie? The person you love to hate? Well, who knows what might happen, with her being and girl, and he being a guy, and a bed, and the night and all of that? You may as well-" 

I didn't absorb anything she was saying. "OH HELL NAW! Tell her she's staying at my house tonight! There is no way she is spending time at that erts house!" I was this close to snapping my fingers. 

Sulli chuckled, and looked at me with wisdom that didn't suit her baby face. "I'll call her up right away."

I didn't even notice her leaving. In my eyes, all I saw was red and pounding things, and throwing a brick in Sungjong's ugly and fat face. I hope he dies painfully in a hole. I hope one day someone will give him paper cuts all over his body and throw him in a vat of lemon juice. I hope he gets eaten by giant, carnivorious spiders. I hope-

Sulli walks in with _________, long brown curly hair flowing behind her, giving me the grin of a goddess. "Anyeong, Myungsoo." she spoke gently with a smile. Her voice was the sound of honey. I was just about to collapse. 

 

Your POV

Omo, this is really happening, you thought to yourself as you followed Sulli numbly up the stairs. You were really going to spend the night at Myungsoo's house. and maybe find out how your relationship -or what you had- ended so fast. You tried to make the hope go away. There was no guarantee he was going to open to you. Myungsoo was just being nice, right? You wrung your hands out nervously, and sweat drops appeared on your face that gave you the image of a healthy glow. You stopped in your tracks. "I don't think I can do this, Sulli..." 

She gave you a firm lookover. "You can." Then she went inside an apartment with an open door and you were left with no choice but to follow her. 

"Anyeong, Myungsoo." you smiled softly as you caught his eye. He looked nervous, and scared. He probably didn't want you over, but had to because he was a gentleman. You smoothed out your hair, your clothing, everything, and gulped slightly. You stared at him and he stared back. Sulli gave out an impatient sigh. 

"Okay, bye guys. My curfew's coming up. See you all." She left, closing the door behind her. Neither of you gave it much notice. Myungsoo finally spoke up.

"So, how have you been?" his voice suggested nuetrality. 

"Good, and you?" you were shocked at the cold tone of your voice.

"Hanging in there." He seemed like he wanted to say something else. You longed to tell him how you felt, but you knew it was impossible. He was impossible. Impossibly beautiful. It looked like there was a long night for the both of you.