What Happens: Sulli in Love?

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Your POV

 

The door swung shut as you marched down the stairs, flustered by what happened. Sulli followed closely behind you. 'Well, that went well," she sarcastically announced. You stop abruptly before going down to the main entryway. Sulli plows into you. "Ow..." she rubs her forehead as you turn around, face panicked. "What's wrong now?"

 

"I just remembered that my parents aren't home and I don't have the key to my house!"

 

Sulli’s face crinkles in a smile. Her eyes squint at you in an evil glint. "I would offer to share a room with you... and have a sleepover like we do every week..." she batted her eyes demurely.”But I just remembered that my dog has diarrhea and my mom says I can’t have anyone over because my dog is allergic to strangers and will poop more.”

 

You squealed and hit her. “That doesn’t even make sense! Where am I supposed to sleep? In the street?” you sincerely hoped that she was joking around and that she would stop soon, even though you knew what was going to happen next.

 

She shrugged in a way that suggested she didn’t care, but she did. “Sleep in Myungsoo’s apartment. He’d probably like to have you there~” she wiggled her eyebrows in a silly way.

 

You bury your face in your hands. “UNNIE! I’m going to get , and you don’t even care!” you pout and squeeze her face together.

 

Her eye softened at you, but you know she isn’t going to budge. So you sigh in defeat. “Okay, but I won’t go explain to him. I honestly don’t care if I never see him again.” You turn away so she won’t notice the lie in your eyes.

 

“Don’t lie to me, darling.” A pair of arms kneaded your shoulders. You relax into them. “You know I’m doing this for your own good. Myungsoo won’t do anything to you.”

 

You sit on the floor as Sulli went to climb the steps and talk to Myungsoo. Slumping down, you think about everything that happened, all the stuff between you and Myungsoo, grinning at the memories you two left behind.

 

 

Sulli POV

 

I finished arguing with ___________. Jesus. It took forever. That girl is trouble. Lovable trouble, for sure, but a load of work. Not that I don’t enjoy it or anything. Haha. Anyway, what I hate most is that she made me climb a load of stairs. What are stairs anyway? I haven’t heard of them before today.

 

 

I swing by the rooms, trying to remember which room Myungsoo’s was. Drat. I knew I should have brought  _____________ with me. My memory is terrible. I decided to start knocking on doors to see which one he’s in. I banged on the first door at the end of the hall. “Do you happen to know which room… good lord…”

 

He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. He blinked his large, puppy-like eyes at me. His long limbs blocked the door, and the only thing he was wearing was his towel, around his waist. I gasped as he accidently flicked his wet hair at me, dripping with water.

 

“Sorry about that, miss.” He tipped his head at me slightly. I thought I was going to faint. “Do you need help or anything? Are you lost?”

 

“I, uh, I, er, ahem, hello.” I stuttered out. Where was my eloquence? My strong skills of persuasion? Oh, I want, I pine, I crave this man! No! Slap yourself, Sulli. He’s just a man! Take a breath, and ask about Myungsoo!

 

I was conflicted and it showed in my face. The man laughed, his laugh like tinkling bells. “Hey. I guess you need water or something? Come inside.” He walked in, leaving the door open and me lingering in the door frame, smelling the waft of shampoo he left behind. I trailed it like a lost dog. “Sit down,” he was in the kitchen, which shared a room with the living room, separated by a low wall. The whole place was trendy and neat, light colors and delicate décor. It suited him so well. The apartments we were in weren’t the most fancy, but it was considered middle-class and he made it seem like he was the son of a CEO.

 

While I was looking around, the gorgeous guy place a cup of water in front of me. Oh no. What if he was some crazy and put drugs in the drink? I decided not to drink it. But If I didn’t, and he was just a normal person, it would seem really rude! There was no way wo win. Oh well. I took the glass, shot him a grateful smile, and took a sip. If I went all psycho, as least it wouldn’t be official ….. haha… stop being such a , don’t look at his bare chest, don’t look at his bare chest, , I looked at his bare chest. He shot me the cutest eye smile as he caught me staring and I almost swooned. “I’-‘ve got to get going,” I stuttered as I almost knocked everything off his glass table. “Thanks so much.”

 

He shot me a wink. “Come back to visit sometime. I don’t et pretty girls around too often. I’m Changmin, by the way.”

 

I felt my face turning into a tomato. “I’ll remember that, Changmin-shii.” I bowed. “I’m Sulli. Thank you!”I left bowing and closed the door behind me before slowly sinking on the floor. Okay, next door.

 

Filled with spirit and indignation at what just happened, I bang righteously at the next door.