What The Hell Sungjong?

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

 

___________ POV

That JERK. He had no idea how worried I was about him! CHOP CHOP CHOP. He’s so insensitive! CHOP CHOP CHOP. And, and…  a tear fell on the mangled broccoli. I’m happy he’s okay… It was so scary when he just collapsed like that… I wiped up a tear off my face carefully and chopped again, more gently this time.

 

Myungsoo POV

I was still chuckling a little when I quietly snuck in the kitchen. Until I saw______’ s face. She was crying! Oh no. I’m such a selfish jerk. I’m so sorry ___________-shii, I’ll do anything name it and I’ll do it! I was thinking in my head when she turned around. “Okay, okay you don’t have to yell,  I forgive you, I promise, you’re okay and that’s good! “ she patted my shoulder and continued to chop… is that a broccoli?

I smiled in relief. She forgave me! Wait, I said that out loud? Well, I really meant it so whatever. ________ long legs stuck out of her skirt. She was still in her uniform and had just thrown a pink apron over it. Her long hair was tied to a side ponytail and her face was gentle and sweet as she prepared the meal. For a second, I could imagine that we were married. Ah… I’m so happy! I can just picture it: Me, Her, and a baby son or daughter! I could work as a teacher or something and she’d stay home and take care of the baby and we’d go out on weekends and at night-

“Myungsoo-shii. Don’t you want to eat your food?” a pair of big, beautiful brown eyes interrupted my fantasy. She laid a delicious looking platter of bimbap in front of me. “I’m going to go change okay? I’ll bring some of Dad’s clothes for you, you should change out of that- she dropped the apron she just took off. “Wait, where’s Sungjong?” I dropped my chopsticks. Oh my tofu. We left him there with the evil gangsters!

 

_______________ POV

I mentally smacked my forehead. Why did I leave him there? Did I like him at all? How did I forget him? Thoughts clogged my mind and made it impossible to think. We had to get over there now! Quickly, I grabbed my cleaver that I was using to chop broccoli and stomped toward the front door, grabbing Myungsoo who still frozen with the chopsticks on the floor, and was going to leave until the front door rang. I froze. Myungsoo froze. I looked up at him only to see him looking down on me. His eyes said everything. Keep that knife handy while I open the front door will you? They told me. I nodded and stood next to him with the knife.

Sungjong POV
My head hurts… what am I doing in the gutter? In an alley? OH NOW I REMEMBER. There was a person screeching for help and I came over… it was ______________! What if they took her? I need to go find her! She’s like a sister, or maybe more to me. And she didn’t come to school today either. I was so worried in the morning. I actually left my girlfriend in science to find her. That stupid pabo can get lost anywhere. Maybe I hallucinated the whole thing and she’s at her house, safe. I better go check. I slowly got up to my feet and grabbed the wall for support. My face freaking hurts. My uniform is all torn up and my body feels bashed and battered. And in my dream I only took one hit! I was always… er… over-reacting to the smallest thing. Or as the doctor says, delicate. What boy wants to be ‘delicate’?

When I got up, the world swam and I felt dizzy. The gutter didn’t seem like a bad place to take a nap until I thought of ___________’s face. Okay. You need to go see if she’s okay. I slowly took a step, my hand never leaving the wall. Then I shot off running. My stamina was like that. I could run really fast for a short distance and it wasn’t as if____________’s house was far away or anything.

I passed by a bar and went uphill for a few minutes before I began to feel really tired. Then I found her house. It was a nice place. Omo-nim always gave me a place to stay when my parents were at it. But that’s a different story. I caught my breath a little when I was outside, then rang the door bell, There was some shuffling inside and MYUNGSOO from school opened the door. Next to him was ________ with a ripped uniform and a knife. Oh. My. God. What were they doing in here? I looked at them, shocked. Myungsoo had red stuff all over his shirt. And as far as I knew, didn’t girls, um, bleed their first time? __________’s hair was messy and her eyes were red. Whoa, this could be a scene! I couldn’t think for a second. My poor pabo baby! Next thing I knew, I reached up with all my strength and punched Myungsoo in the face, really, really, hard.

 

Myungsoo POV

I held my breath as I opened the door and found Sungjong standing there. For a second we just stared at each other, me and ___________ on one side while Sungjong was on the other side.  Then the shrimp punched me in the face, I stepped back, surprised. It didn’t hurt or anything, but it was surprising. Then I got mad. I took care of his ‘best friend’ who he couldn’t even protect and even hurt her, and was leaving to go save him when he PUNCHES ME IN THE FACE.

I was going to punch him back when _______ shoved me and stomped to his face, waving the cleaver wildly. She was started to scold him. “What the HELL Sungjong? We were going to save you from the evil gangster guys and then you come in and punch my friend in the face?” Wow, nice job, ________. I no likey the title friend though.

Sungjong yelled back. “you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’VEGONE THROUGH!” And next thing you knew, we were all sitting down on the sofa with a cup of tea and __________ was explaining what happened to Sungjong. “ So I was cleaning him up and cooking food when I remembered you,” she looked sheepish and rubbed the back of her neck, Aww. “Mian. Then we were going to go rescue you when you showed up on our doorstep.”

Sungjong nodded, stood up, and bowed ninety degrees toward me. “MIANHAE SUNBAE-NIM! Thank you for saving my best friend!” He gave __________a hug. And I saw red.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I seriously don't like this chapter. I didn't do my best on it and it . Sorry guys...