Sulli and Sungyeol ?

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Anyeong, all of my lovelies~ This is a chappie regarding your life with Myungsoo and Sulli's life *wink* Maybe we'll have some more information on your best friend, huh? And the 'sweet singer?' thanks for all your support and comments! I love all of it! Please continue and make this a very happy author :3 with love, your author, HelloBaby123

It seemed like life was finally starting to make sense and get better. Every waking hour was spent with Myungsoo. The two of you went on dates, to the beach, small cafes, and even just walking around the streets. He would always surprise you with bouquets of flowers or jewelry pieces. And every time, that pounding in your heart and dizziness in your head wouldn’t stop. Myungsoo reenrolled in the school, and after his work (Myungsoo worked in a restaurant as a waiter and you decided to get a job as a cashier at the grocery store) nights were spent sweetly at either your house or his house, doing homework together, cooking together. Both of you were blissfully happy and so in love. You lived happily, with a burden in the world, and eagerly got used to the routine you set up for yourself. Waking up in Myungsoo’s arms, getting ready with Myungsoo, toothpaste wars, quick breakfast, and racing out of the house/apartment to Myungsoo’s motorcycle. Going to school, attending classes, eating with Myungsoo, more classes, heading to work with Myungsoo, being picked up from work (a block away) going home, helping each other with homework, and cooking dinner, cleaning up, falling asleep in heaven.

Myungsoo, however happy and perfectly content he was, wasn’t at all satisfied. He wouldn’t be until the loan sharks were good and dead. But for now, he was busy at night while you slept, taking care of business and planning with the rest of Infinite. Now, he watched you sleep, an angel among the darkness. “I love you,” he whispered, nuzzling your hair and holding you. It was one in the morning, and he rubbed at his eye. He slept now, relaxed and happy.

 

The next day, you woke up, expecting a warm arm around you. You turned to watch Myungsoo’s face as he slumbered on, but there was no one there. You sat up, a familiar prickle of fear trickling down your spine. It was like he left again, and you were scared beyond belief.

Then you saw the note.

Babe, I headed out to meet up with one of my *wink wink* secret friends. I can’t reveal his location, but I’ll meet you at school with him later! Sorry for not driving you to school, but there’s the keys to the motorcycle on the kitchen table. I made breakfast downstairs! I love you. –Myungsoo

You smiled unintentionally, relief flooding through your system. He hadn’t left you. You were silly to even consider the prospect. “You have to learn to trust him…” you muttered to yourself. Then you hurried downstairs to get ready.

Your phone rang out twice, and you ran back upstairs to get it, mouth full of egg. It was a text from Sulli. “Yah, ______. Walk to school with me today. You’re always with that Myungsoo now. I’m jealous of him for stealing my best friend. I’m outside the door with your favorite strawberry milk. Come and get it~”

You grinned and swallowed your mouthful before rushing to get your things and texted Sulli back. “Unnie, no one could ever replace you~ I’m coming, and bringing you breakfast.”

A new text came almost instantly. “Good, darling. I haven’t eaten yet. You have to tell me all the juicy details!”

Giggling, you took a few pieces of toast and some scrambled eggs, wrapped it in a bundle, and rushed out the door. “Unnie!” she hugged you tightly before pulling you away to give you a good scolding.

“Are you really so busy with Myungsoo?” Sulli scolded.

You nodded dreamily. “I spend every day and night with him… and it’s still not enough.”

Sulli’s eyes almost popped out. “You spend your nights with him?”

You shook your head and hands at the misunderstanding. “ANI! Not like that! Myungsoo is the perfect gentleman… he never asked me for more than the warmth of my hand and he sweetness of our kisses…”

Sulli wiped off imaginary sweat. “Phew. Alright then. Tell me more you lovesick puppy.” And she listened dreamily to you and Myungsoo. “Ah, how romantic…” she sighed.

 

SULLI POV

I can tell that _____________ loves Myungsoo a lot. I mean, today, he didn’t show up until lunchtime, and __________ was still a lovesick person. It almost made me throw up. Of course she went to him. “I’ll text you later, de? We need to catch up, unnie. Saranghae!”  I love the girl a lot too, but you know, a best friend was there for a reason right? Duh. To hang out. I was just a little jealous. Before Myungsoo, it was just me and ___________ fending for ourselves. I used to complain about that, but now I would have been so happy to go back to the past and enjoy myself.

Well, there’s no reason to be in the cafeteria anymore, sitting by myself like a social reject. I decided to spend the rest of my lunch hour upstairs on the roof. I packed up the lunch I bought for myself, and climbed the stairs up to the roof. It was a slightly windy day, but the sky was clear and blue. There were just a few clouds lingering around. The wind blew into my skirt, but I didn’t care. Who was there to see me? I breathed in the fresh air, dropped my lunch on one of the square thingys on the roof, and went over to the partition between death and happiness. The wind blew the hair out of my face and I felt fabulous. Too bad there was no one to see me. The air felt so good on my face, and the sun was warm… I shut my eyes to enjoy the moment by myself. Or so I thought.

A beautiful voice interrupted the peacefulness. Well, I wouldn’t say interrupt, but added to it. I wasn’t even shocked, because it entered the scene perfectly. I loved it. The romantic music, something about a girl leaving him broken hearted and him trying to get her back before the dawn came. It was lovely. I opened my eyes and felt someone next to me. I turned to see an amazingly handsome guy. “Omo,” was a word of shock that came out of me. He was perfect in every way. He didn’t look at me, but out to the distance. “Anyeong.” I said gently. His dark, sad eyes scared and intrigued me. I came closer.

“Hey.” He said back before leaning back on the partition and looking like a model in heat. So perfect.

“That song…” I said hesitantly. “Did you write it?”

He laughed bitterly. “It came into my head a few days ago. When a girl I knew and loved ditched me for another guy.”

I honestly fell in love with him that very second. I couldn’t stop looking at him. “She’s missing out.”

He turned to look me full in the eyes for the first time. I barely realized what I just said, and covered my mouth quickly, flushing, before turning to look out again. The sky made me feel so small usually, but with this guy I felt like we were in our small world. “I was so lucky just to be her friend. She was… Sorry. I didn’t mean to bother you with this kind of stuff.” I saw an inner cuteness that must’ve been a regular part of him before that girl came. What a . She didn’t even know what she had.

“No, it’s alright!” I flashed him a bright smile. “I’m happy to listen and help in any way I can!”

We both sat down at the same time. I opened my lunch and offered him some, but he declined. So I ate while listening to his story. To be honest, he sounded a bit like a stalker. I could see why she would be scared off, but I could also see how honest and sweet he was. I nodded, listened, and offered some commentary now and then. I didn’t notice how fast time passed, and when the bell rang, we both jumped.

“I’m sorry you didn’t get to finish.” I regained composure and my manners. “Let’s meet here again tomorrow if you want to finish?”

He smiled, looking happy for the first time I saw him. “Thank you for everything. Of course, if it doesn’t bother you.” And we stood there for five seconds, just staring at each other and smiling. I thought my heart was going to explode.

When I finally excused myself and left, I went to the bathroom shakily to wash my hands. I patted my face with water, and took a breath, before realizing I never got his name. “NOOOOOOO!”