A Long Night With Myungsoo Part 2

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

We just sat there silently for a while, when you couldn't handle the silence anymore. "You could have just told me, you know." You quietly muttered to Myungsoo. "You could have told me that you didn't want to be with me, didn't like me, but instead, you used me and now I'm feel like dog-poop because of you. I really like you! I wanted to be with you, even though everyone told me it was impossible! And here you coming, seeming to like me and want to be with me and taking care of me and mmmphf!"

Myungsoo had been steadily getting closer with every word, eyes sympathetic and sad. Then he interrupted you with a kiss. His lips met yours halfway in the sentence, and fireworks exploded in both of your heads. It was long and sweet, and perfect, and you felt like your other half had just been found, a puzzle completed, until you remembered that he screwed you over. You shoved him off. "You can't do this to me." you felt tears stream slowly down your face. "You can't just leave without an explanation. You can't just stop!" 

Myungsoo cupped your face gently in his warm hand, and you didn't push it off. Instead, you closed your eyes, as if to memorize the feeling of his hand on your face. "Does this feel like I've stopped liking- no, loving you? I've... I've... I love you more than life itself. I wanted to protect you." he wiped your tears gently away. "I needed to tell you. It killed me everyday not being able to take care of you, not being able to help and follow through with my promises. I need to tell you that I love you, and I always will, but this can't work. Not if you're in danger. Please." his eyes clenched tightly. 

You let out a sob. He removed his hand from your face and seemed to withdraw slightly. You flinched when the warmth of his hand disappeared. "Oppa-"

"It's late." He turned around so you couldn't see his eyes. "Sleep in my room. There's some bathroom products and clothing in there." 

"But we haven't-"

"KA! I need to think about this!" Hurt, you left the room and drew yourself a bath in Myungsoo's room. It was immaculate, almost too empty, like someone had been packing the things away. You stripped off your clothing and dipped into the bath, letting out a sigh of relief. The warm water caressed you. You slipped into a fetal position to cry. 

 

Myungsoo POV

I didn't, I can't. I can't hurt her. I know they'll be after her, like everyone else they've hunted down. It won't be pretty, it won't be nice. No one comes out alive. I barely left with my life. I can't submit her to this. I turned off all the lights in the living room and kitchen as I heard water running in my bedroom. I flinched at the beautiful thought of ________ inside. I almost had to hit myself in the face for thinking so ertedly of the innocent girl. 

I rested my head on my knees, trying to get comfortable and slowly easing myself into a lying down position before letting out a muffled groan. I can't stay away from her, even if I tried. This time, I'm not letting go. I'm going to stay, and keep her close, and protect her with my life. This time, I'm going to be selfish. I will hunt down that gang, I will find them, and I will kill them. I picked up the phone lying on the side table and dialed hyungs number. It rang a few times before Hoya answered. I spoke. 

"We're going to get our revenge."