Myungsoo Pov

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

"Remember me? I was the one who confessed to you in third grade! I told you I would always be here for you! Who is this? Your boyfriend?" A cocky, handsome boy interrupted our soon to be kiss. Dammit. I was so close too. How am I suppose to win her over- what? She loves Sungjong. I can't do this to her. I must be crazy. Yeah, crazy. While I was storming in my mind, ________________ asked, "Changsung-shii? What are you doing here?"

The stupid fool flung his arms around her. "______________! Noona! I haven't seen you in sooooooooooooo long!" he wiggled around 'cutely'. Aish. that stupid kid should let go of her. Not that I'm jealous of their friendship or anything,. Why would I be jealous? I'm just worried that he would disturb her learning environment at school. We need to get back by the way. I watched as _________'s face turned pale then red. I couldn't take it anymore. I tapped his shoulder. "Yah. Me and ________ need to get back to school.  Let go!"

The boy, or should I say, Changsung-shii (they obviously don't know each other well! formal speech!) turned and smirked at me. "Yah, you. Let me and my future wife have some alone, bonding time! Did I mention she likes younger guys! NOONA!"

______________ looked at me with sorry eyes. They spoke to me, saying things like, I'm sorry and I only love you. Whoa. I need to sit down. I'm seeing and hearing things.

They sat down on a nearby cafe table, and started talking about random things. I felt stupid and awkward just sitting there. Well what do you know. I'm third wheel already. Are they going to even bother sending a wedding invintation to me? ______________ laughed and I couldn't take it anymore. I quietly left. i doubt they noticed.