I Need To Find Out What's Going On Part 1

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

So, guys, it's been an extremely long time since I have last updated. I have read many fanfics and I didn't bother to come back to this one, but after rereading every single chappie, I now know what to do. FINISH THE STORY! Yay! Now enjoy :D

Sulli walks next to you as you wheel your bike slowly on the sidewalk, telling her everything between you and Myungsoo, everything that had been going wrong. You knew it wasn't easy for her to hear what happened to you with the gangsters by the way her hands clenched into white fists. You murmured about his past, and sobbed gently through Sungjong's confession. Sulli listened to every bit carefully. 

"____________-ah, I think the most important thing for you to do right now, is to focus on yourself. You gotta understand, girl, you don't need any of these men to be happy in your life. As long as we have each other, and we can make each other happy, that's good enough!" Sulli pumped her fist. "The only weird thing is, why is Myungsoo acting like this? I mean, it's obvious he's in love with you! Don't you think he's hiding something?" 

You stared at her, mouth hanging slightly open and eyes peering widely under bangs. "De? What could Myungsoo be hiding?"

Sulli rubbed her chin gently. "I don't know, and I've been really bored lately, so let's go find out!"

 

Fifteen minutes later, they were both inside your house, filling a backpack full of stuff. "My mom says my curfew is extended to one in the morning, so we have until then tonight to find out what's going on with him. Pack that bag, girl."

"Yes, unnie." You saluted her while shoving in snacks, a flashlight, banana milk, and some black paint and makeup remover. 

"Where's his house?"

 

Another fifteen minutes, and you guys were outside, lingering at the apartment building. Sulli was staring at the beautiful, fancy apartment. "You weren't kidding. This place is pretty nice."

You wacked her in the head. "Sulli! That's the wrong apartment!" Turning her head to the average looking apartment, you smiled. "It is pretty nice though."

The both of you quietly crept toward the entrance. You had a flashlight in one hand and the other was clasped tightly over Sulli's. The sign outside said, in bold red letters, NO SOLICITATING. You peered through the glass door nervously. "Wait, Sulli!" you staged whispered. "I know that ahjushii!" Despite the cry behind you to stop, you let go of Sulli's hand and rushed through the door with nothing but Myungsoo on your mind.