That Stupid Jerkface At The Club

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

We’re on our 20thchapter guys! And I have 20 subscribers! This must be good luck! My subscribers- Jjiang!

 

_______________ Pov

What a jerk that was! Try to pretend you’re my boyfriend? What he needs is a knee in the place where the sun doesn’t shine. God! And I had to tell him my name too! Why, huge mouth, why?

I was too busy sulking and thinking about that jerkface at the bar that I didn’t realize that I walked into an alley. It was filled with the stink of body odor and trash. I gulped. Where was I? Quietly, I decided to pick my way out of the alley and find my way with the help of an ahjumma or ahjushi. Walking quickly with my head down, someone grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked up. I quickly ed the first few buttons of my uniform so I wouldn’t choke. But I was anyway. On my pounding heart. The person slowing circled my body until I was facing him. It was obviously a male, but his face was in shadow so I couldn’t see.

“What do we have here guys?” More males appear, some holding thick sticks as weapons and some empty handed. His voice was dark and scary, filled with something I wasn’t quite sure I wanted to hear. Now, being at the bar with jerkface doesn’t seem like a bad idea.

“N-nobody,” I stammer, trying to be brave. “Ahjushii, please let me go,” I started and he exploded and smacked me across the face.  “It’s oppa, you little !”

I knew his hand left a red print on my face because it stung like crazy. “Mianhae-”  SMACK. His hand attacked my other cheek. Ow… my mental self screamed in agony but I didn’t dare say a word.

“Mianhae oppa,” He threatened. “M-Mianhae oppa.” I said quietly and bowed my head. He smile din satisfaction. “Let’s go guys. If we hurry we can take turns.”

Take turns?! What does he mean by that? Take turns hitting me?  I pondered this. They would only hurt me more so… “HELP!” I screamed in my loudest voice. “BLOODY MURDER! HELPPPPP!!!”

CRACK! I received another hit on my face. Welcome to the land of bruises. Aish, everything hurts… I might as well give up…

HAH! Just kidding! Would I do that? Course not. I put my knee to his crotch hard and screamed again. This time, a boy stopped. One that looked familiar. Oh! It’s Sungjongie… “Sungjong, help me!” I shrieked. He stopped his bike and jumped up to save me. Then the leader of the group let go of me an dkicked him on the face and Sungjong laid motionless on the floor. Oh, he’s pathetic. I feel sorry that I had to drag him into this though… Jeez, I just ruin everything don’t I?

“Help! Help!” I scream again, trying to escape. Two of the gang surrounded me and I shut my eyes tightly, wanting to escape so bad when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder…

Myungsoo Pov.

Okay, I admit it, I didn’t exactly run away. To leave her alone with that adorable idiot would mean giving her up, and if I wanted to do that, I would have done many things differently, believe me. I just want to make sure she’s safe! And luckily, she left him, but with Sungyeol! How many handsome guys does she know? What if one of them tries to her? I better follow them.

They separate at an intersection, and I see her thanking him well. Haha… My__________ has manners! I mean, she’s not mine or anything, it’s just that she has nice manners and stuff you know not like I’m checking her out of anything ya’know… Wait, where’s she going now?

A club? I didn’t know she likes those things. She’s trying to get in, maybe I should help her with the bouncer… and good kick in the balls would help her a lot! I was going to walk by and help her out, but another handsome guy comes over! Darn IT! He made the bouncer let her in! well you jerk!

I don’t have my fake ID… so I’m going to have to sneak in the back or something… then I saw one the staff come out with a cigar. I slowly sneak into the back entrance and walk in like I own the place. Aish, where’d she go now? The guy is drinking his beer like nothing happened!

I walk up to him and confronted him quietly and normally, like a polite person would. Well, that’s what I thought I would do. But I ended up pointing my finger at him and exploding, “What’s your relationship with ____________ shii?”

And the guy, he looked up at me with bloodshot  eyes. “What’s a _____________ shii?” he slurred. “I’m  Changmin… and I don’t like people confronting me in bars…” he stood up and punched me in the face… not really hard and he was drunk so I let him off… but it’s obvious he doesn’t even know _______ so I left the club. Then I heard screaming. “HELP! BLOODY MURDER!”

Oh . Who is that? I ran over and looked in a bunch of alleyways. But I didn’t see anything suspicious. The voice screams again. “HELP!” I quickly followed the voice. A body.. I kicked it over… it’s that Sungjong guy that _______________ likes. And there was a girl surrounded by a gang! I couldn’t see her face well, but I had to help out!

 Read this:

How do you like this chapter guys? Remember to subscribe and comment! Oh and I’m going to let you guys decide who ______________ or you want to end up with! The person who guesses my age and what grade I am correctly can choose! I’ll wait a week before reading the comments so think it through okay guys? I LOVE LOVE LOVE my subscribers man…