I Need To Find Out What's Going On Part 2

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

    Hello :] I just updated a new chappie, please comment lots with feedback! Oh, and Happy New Year ~ <3

       Rushing through the doors, you paused at the front desk, where a kindly looking, elderly ahjushii was gently snoring with a magazine covering his face. "Ahjushii!" you all but holllered in his ear, flailing hand hitting the table. With a snort, the ahjushii nearly fell off his chair, magazine floating to the ground chaotically. The whole thing was a bit humorous, and Sulli giggled quietly behind you. You hadn't realized she had followed, and you reached for her hand. 

     "Ahh, it's Myungsoo's pretty lady! How are you?" the ahjushii hurriedly picked up the magazine, straightened the desk, and faced you. 

     "Ahjushi, Mian, I didn't mean to wake you!" You bowed as low and gracefully as your excited legs would let you. "But, we need a favor ahjushi. You see, we need to get into Myungsoo's apartment."

     "Young love..." the old man looked out the dark glass windows wistfully. "But you two are so young! You might get pregnant, and you won't be able to complete your studies! Hmm... perhaps I'll let you and the future child stay here for free, you two are such a sweet couple." You turned pink. "But, we aren't-" 

      "it's alright, young lady!" He cut you off. "I'll just call Myungsoo down and see if you two can have a conversation-"

       "NO!" you and Sulli shrieked at once. Sulli grabbed your mouth shut as you grabbed hers. "His dad's coming back from China & where're going to surprise him!" you blurted out. 

     At the same time, Sulli started, "His brother's ill, and I'd rather him know in his room!" You glared at her. She let out a high-pitched giggle. "Just kidding?" 

     

      "You're so lucky that ahjushii believed us..." you muttered as the two of you climbed the stairs to where the kindly ahjushii directed you. 

      "It's not my fault our brains are connected." Sulli whined. The two of you bickered playfully until you reached Myungsoo's apartment. You guys fell silent. 

       "What exactly was your idea? Barge in here and demand to know what's wrong, even if there may not be something wrong?" you demanded. 

       Sulli shrugged. "Wasn't my idea. Haha." 

        You frowned. "Hey. Wasn't mine either! Why are you laying all the blame on me?" 

       "You're the one that needs help! But seriously now, lets not have a fight. You know we're gonna forgive each other in about three minutes anyway, so let's just resolve this calmly. Truce?"

       "Oh... okay." the two of you shook hands. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

      ________________ was outside my door! Panic, panic, clean living room! Wait, I'm not even going to invite her in here. She hasn't rung the door yet. Oh, her eyelashes are so pretty and long! No, Myungsoo, snap the hell out of it. You're going to leave. Stop. Her friends here too. Aw, the two of them are fighting! That's so cute. She's looks so adorable when she's mad. Like she's trying to be mad but she knows she's going to forget about it in a few minutes anyway. Her eyes crinkle up in the cutest way! Wait, no stop. Remember you're leaving! Dammit, don't forget alright? 

     I picked up all the wrappers and cans in the place. "Bout time this place got cleaned up. It's not like I'm cleaning for her or anything, it's just stressful to hang around in a dirty enviornment. Right?" I mumbled to myself. I slipped the respective objects in the recycling bin and trash can before accidently glancing at the bowls in the open cabinet. I remembered the time she cooked for me... fried rice yummier than mine! I shook my head and wandered out to the couch. The place where we had our first hug. "AHHGGG! I can't get her out of my head!" I turned and banged my head on the door, and it swung open to ___________ and her friend. 

 

 

 

Your POV

     "I think we should come back next time when he's not home and raid the place for clues..." Sulli finally said after a few moments of silence. 

     You glanced sadly at his door. "You're right." you were about to turn when the door swung open to Myungsoo, whose forehead had a red mark on it. "Omo! Myungsoo-shii!" You bowed quickly and politely. "Aish... Anyeongseyo! We were just stopping by to... to... um... say hello!"  Sulli smacked her forehead. 

     Myungsoo bowed back, just as clumsily and awkwardly. "De, Anyeongseyo _____________-shii! That's very kind of you! How are you?"

     "I'm doing very well!" You tried to conceal the red spots that were forming on your cheeks. "How is Myungsoo?"

      Sulli rolled her eyes as she watched the two of you perform the awkward dance of conversation. "Listen, L or Myungsoo or whatever you are. I think we better leave. It's late, my curfew if in half an hour, and you really don't want the two of us to be walking out by ourselves so late. So, bye." she hastily dragged you downstairs. 

      "Bye Myungsoo!" you waved furiously, heart pounding, slightly breathless. 

      He waved back vigorously and bowed like four times before the door swung shut.