Myungsoo's Past Part 1

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Just in case this is confusing, this is what Myungsoo's remembering when you asked him about his family.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Myungsoo-ah! Don't run off like that again!" an older man slaps a younger Myungsoo in the face. Myungsoo was about fourteen. And the older man was his father, even if he didn't deserve that title. The 'father' glaredm at him. "We need the money Myungsoo! you and your silly friends, that childish group you call Infinite is not your life! Your father is. Now you better listen to me, or heaven will-"

"I'm sick of it Dad!"Myungsoo remembered screaming for the first time at his dad. "I MADE THE FREAKING MONEY! NOT YOU! I CAN SPEND IT HOWEVER I WANT! I'M LEAVING, YOU SELFISH JERK!"

Myungsoo ran off. "Myungsoo!!!!!" his dad snapped at him but Myungsoo was gone. Myungsoo ran to a random alley and fell on his knees there. I know I did the right thing... but now I feel like I'm being ripped to pieces... how do I survive now? My father was the only family I ever have, even if he wasn't my real dad. He never treated me like a son either. I need to find our leader... Sunggyu...

Myungsoo opened his phone and called Sunggyu. "Whats up Myungsoo? Trouble with dad again?" Sunggyu's charismastic voice came out of the phone. Myungsoo smiled through slightly wet eyes. Sunggyu knew him the best out of the group. he couldn't take hearing such a kind voice anymore. "Sunggyu hyung!" he bawled into the phone. "I left him already! Please..." he couldn't talk anymore since he was crying so hard. Myungsoo remembered his heart felt like it was being ripped into pieces.

"Myungsoo, oh jeez, I'm so sorry where are you? Me and Woohyun are going to come pick you up alright? Hyung will be there. Everything is fine. "

"I'm at the alley behind the house," Myungsoo wiped his eyes. (Myungsoo's going to be the maknae since Sungjong isn't part of Infinite in this story)

"Okay, I'll come pick you up. Don't cry. Guys aren't suppose to cry." Sunggyu hung up. He felt really bad. Quickly he and Woohyun jumped into the car. They felt how sad their maknae was and wanted to help. They were like a pack of brothers, that was why.

Fifteen minutes later, when they got there, they were shocked to see Myungsoo like that. Woohyun watched as Myungsoo just stared blankly at nothing with tears rolling down his eyes and felt as if he was being tortured, seeing his maknae like that. "I'm going to murder that dude he calls dad." he muttered.

Sunggyu ignored Woohyun and ran to Myungsoo. "Myungsoo-ah! It's okay! Sunggyu will be your appa!"

"Shut up Sunggyu!" Woohyun snapped. "Your not funny!"

"And woohyun will be your Umma!"

"Sunggyu..." Myungsoo finally spoke. "I love you guys, you know that right? I'm sorry to be a bigburden on you guys."

"No! We are a family to the end! Appa, Umma, Scary Uncle Dongwoo, Brother Hoya, and Our Favorite Maknae: Myungsoo!"

end of flashback.

Myungsoo remembered the first happy time when he moved into Infinite's apartment. He couldn't stop laughing, and then he had gotten chased out again by his dad. Man, talk about bad memories...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Flashback part two will be put up as the next chappie! Thanks for supporting me subscribers! <3