Myungsoo's Past Part 4

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

"Hoya will be fine as long as he get rest." said Sunggyu from the cell phone Woohyun was holding. Myungsoo was pacing back and forth on the floor so when he heard that he let out a sigh and relaxed. Woohyun shut the phone. "We have things to talk about," he briskly sat everyone down. "Me and Sunggyu have talked about this already. It's not safe for you to stay here any longer."

"What? Are you kicking him out?" Dongwoo looked indignant and insulted. "He's suppose to be our brother, goddammit! If we wanted to save ourselves in the first place, we would have never-"

"Let me finish! It's no longer safe for him! Don't backtalk when you don't even know the real story!" scolded Woohyun like an Umma. "Anyway, we found a nice place for you. It's nice, but we can't afford to pay all the rent. You can pay 50% right? And it;s temporary-just until we get rid of those people. I knew Sunggyu shouldn't have let them loose. Myungsoo? Myungsoo honey, are you okay?

Myungsoo's eyes had filled with tears. "What's wrong Myungsoo?" Woohyun gently asked.

"I'm so sorry! You guys had to do so much for me and I haven't done much in return. Hoya got hurt trying to protect me. I'm... so sorry. I can see why you want me to leave." Myungsoo got up.

"YOU SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" thundered Dongwoo. "You idiot! You know how many times I released my inner Kenyan before you came? Zero. After? Maybe five! Dude, your totally awesome! We love you- your just like a bro to us!"

Myungsoo smiled for the first time that day. He had a family, truly and always.

So that was how he ended up living in an apartment by himself. Dongwoo dropped by sometimes, but too much, because the man with his henchmen might find them. They wrote and sent letters, and Myungsoo knew they probably wouldn't find him anytime soon. All he could do was send money to help them out (which would always get sent back with a scolding from Woohyun), sit out, and stay low. Or that's what he did until he met you. Now he knew he had to hunt down his former father and lock him up, once and for all.