What's Getting Laid?

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

You walked to Study Hall alone. Your books were in your locker, but by the time you managed to shoved that many people away, the halls were almost empty. East Seoul High is too crowded! you thought. Then you spun open your combination and took out all the books for the subjects you needed to study. Which was pretty much, all of them. "This is so-oo heavy.." you muttered as you stumbled around the hall holding seven books in your arms. "Ah!" you crashed into the wall and a book fell off your pile. You scrambled to reach it but you couldn't, so you just kicked it aimlessly until you kicked it under a water fountain. "Psh, I couldn't have studied them all anyway." And left it there.

When you finally reached the study hall, your arms were sore and you collasped in a chair. You studied math and science like a good girl, and then asked to be escused to restroom, warning them you'd be gone for a while. You ran up to the roof to get fresh air. At the end of the stairs there was wind. It blew up your skirt, making you remember the boys who had screamed "NICE ," that morning. Your face flushed and you decided to go back to class before you got in trouble until you heard beautiful singing.

"Muh?" you whispered as you went up to the roof. "What is that sound?" you saw a pretty boy singing his heart out in the wind. He couldn't see you. You heard the lyrics of the beautiful song.


Because it’s my heart that’s not working
I can’t send you like this, why?
Even if it looks shaky and risky, I can’t do anything to hold you back, why?
I love you (you’ll do that), I don’t (you wouldn’t do that)
I only look at you

Stay here, I’ll keep requesting it, I’ll do better,
I’ll give you more, because I still can’t send you off
I, I need to live, I, I need to endure, I, I since it’ll stop soon
You need to be there for it to be paradise
This is paradise where I locked you up against your will Oh oh
A sad paradise where you can’t leave even when your awake
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh~

I can only hold my breath and watch you
I can only do that because I feel that you’ll shatter
You’re looking at me (you’ll do that), you’re not looking at me (you wouldn’t do that)
You’re looking, you’re hurting

Stay here, I’ll keep requesting it, I’ll do better,
I’ll give you more, because I still can’t send you off
I, I need to live, I, I need to endure, I, I since it’ll stop soon
You need to be there for it to be paradise
This is paradise where I locked you up against your will Oh oh
A sad paradise where you can’t leave even when your awake
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh~

I, who always filled up my nights with you.
Yeah, it’s time to fill up my body,
that was a night with your arms wrapped around, your breath rising sharply
This is the best paradise
I’ll hold you a bit more, I’ll look at you more more more, until my heart stops

I, I need you, I, I even without you, I, I really need you now

You need to be there for it to be paradise
This is paradise where I locked you up against your will Oh oh
A sad paradise where you can’t leave even when your awake
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh~

(those of you that don't know these lyrics there from Infinites Paradise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo and Sungyeol only has, like two lines, but here he's singing the whole song)

Your heart melted at the beautiful sound. you walked to him. You didn't know what to say so, "Anyeong~" The boy jumped two feet in the air.

"Yah! Don't sneak up on me like that!" he patted his heart. Then his face reddened. "Did you hear me?"

You giggled nervously. "Mianhae. I was coming to get air, but i heard a pretty song instead!" as you smiled at him, he felt that he could stay here with you forever.

"I'm  Lee Sungyeol," he introduced himself suddenly.

"I'm Kim ________!" you stuck out your hand. "What year are you?"

"I'm a third year. How about you?"

"Same! We're the same age probably then," you smiled again.

Sungyeol felt that if you smiled like that again, he was going throw himself off the building for you. "Yeah."

"Can I ask what you're doing here?" you asked curiously.

"Yeah. I'm a singer. My parents want me to join woolim Entertainment when i finish High school."

"Oh really?" your eyes widened. "You can get in! You have a voice like an angel!"

"Thanks," he said, staring off the roof to the ground below.

You noticed he looked down. "can i ask you something?"

"Yeah," he said.

"What's getting laid? What type of aerobic excersise is it?" You looked so cute and innocent when you said it.

"WHAT? you don't know what getting laid is?"

"Um... no."

"It's really special. You're going to learn it someday."

You thought about it for a second. Then you hit him. "Don't tease me Oppa!"

Sungyeol felt like his heart was going to burst because you called him oppa.  he grinned. "wWhen you're all grown up... like me :D"

"OPPA!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So, we're on the third chapter already, I'm not a very good author, but hope you guys like the story! :D please support me!