Myungsoo Is SO MEAN

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

______________________ POV

ANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! It’s been half an hour already and he STILL HASN’T WOKE UP!  OMG OMG OMG! It could be too late to save him now! Call the hospital call the hospital! No wait we’ll get in trouble for fighting and not going to school! AHHHH OTTOHKE?

I grabbed a towel and sponged his stomach. It had big grooves in it, like hunks of muscle, three in each column of two. What were they called again? Yeah, six pack. There’s such a big bruise on it! It could be so dangerous to his health! I took red medicine out of the first aid kit since I didn’t know what to do and smeared it on the bruise with a cotton ball. I heard muffled laughter and looked around. Holy- what if those gangsters followed us to our house? I opened my mouth. “HELP! I’m BEING ATTA- MMPH MMMPH MMPH!” I panicked and thrashed as a hand covered my mouth, and evil and scary laughter approached me to my death…

When Myungsoo turned me around. His face was bright red from laughing, cute little eyes shedding tears. He let go of my mouth, and laughed even more and grabbed his stomach in pain. “Myungsoo!” I said. “You’re finally awake!”

He laughed even harder. Is this guy hysterical from the trauma of what happened? Maybe I should call the clinic or something just in case.  “No ____________________ pabo, I was joking around with you! Your face when I collapsed from running so long was PRICELESS! PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Aww… Myungsoo is so mean to me! “CHINCHA?” I glared at him. He’s so MEAN! “Don’t talk to me~!” I turned my body, crossed my arms, and pouted.

“Aww… you’re such a cutie! I’m so sorry! But you put the wrong medicine on my stomach.” He looked down to his stomach and chuckled as he saw the red medicine drip down. “This is for cuts and you only use a little bit!” He put the bottle back, and took out another one. “Clear medicine is what you should you for bruises!” My face flushed. He turned around to peer at my face for a second, chuckled again (I swear, I want to whack him) and laid back down on the couch. “Please continue what you were doing!”

Oh. My. Gosh. Jerks these days! I humphed and ignored him. I could hear him getting up and groaning once but I ignored that too. Let him get what he deserves! I thought until he wrapped his arms around my waist in a back hug. I felt my face heating up; his body was so close to mine, his warmth on my back.

“I told you I was sorry,” he whispered into my ear. I shivered as he pulled me to my feet. “What do I have to do to get you to forgive me?” his hot breath was on my ear and on my cheek. My face must have been tomato red by now. My legs shook as his mouth came closer… and closer… and I shoved him away. “AH CHINCHA!” I snapped at him. “You’re HURT! Why are you playing these games? Why do you need me to forgive you so badly? I’ll clean up your stomach! Jeez!”

 

Myungsoo POV

Aww, ______________ is so cute when she’s mad! After I gave her that back hug, she shoved me on the sofa, yanked off my shirt (not in that way guys). She was too angry to even bother being impressed with (if I do say so myself) well built body. Instead, she just took a towel and angrily wiped the stuff off and angrily got out the clear medicine and angrily applied it. I think I got even more bruised than before.

But ____________ IS SOOOOOO CUTTEE!

Then afterwards she went to the kitchen and threw pots and pans around. You could hear crazy chopping sounds. I hope she’s only chopping meat and veggies in there and not sharpening her knife to kill me! After she fixed me up too. I know she’s mad at me and everything, but I’m happy, because I stole a back hug from her! YAY. ^.^

But I really don’t want her to be mad at me, no matter how cute she is. She’s cuter when she smiles. WAAY CUTER. &pretty&beautiful&smart&everythingthatmakes__________whosheis!

Better go apologize well!