I'm Sorry I Love You

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

I know there’s a drama with that title… but I really liked it so… please don’t hate… haha.

Narrator POV

There was once when he thought that you would fall for him and you two would be able to live together, always, and forever. But today he knew that it couldn’t happen. If he forced you to choose, eh wouldn’t be able to even look at himself in the mirror. That was how disgusting he thought it was. Myungsoo his tongue until he tasted blood. He had two weeks. Two weeks to make them the best day of your life, get into a new school, inform Sunggyu, and leave, without a trace. His heart hurt just thinking about it.

But he had to put on a happy front for you. He went back into the kitchen, where the water was boiling, put in two packs on ramen, and neatly stirred. He waited until they were cooked and covered the pot with the lid to keep it warm until you woke up. He sat on the couch to immerse himself in TV so he could get his mind off everything.

After a few hours, you finally woke up. Rubbing your eyes and yawning, you went to the living room with messy hair and wrinkled/ripped uniform. Myungsoo thought you looked like an angel. A really, REALLY beautiful one. He smiled at you. You smiled back, then realized the time. “Myungsoo! Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you be at home?”

Myungsoo didn’t answer but just stared at you for a few seconds before he noticed you were talking to him. “Ah- de- but- well, I cooked something for you and I didn’t want you to eat by yourself. Mian.” He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. You thought it was incredibly cute, but stupid, that he waited a few hours to eat ramen with you. It had to be cold by now, but you thought it was the sweetest thing in the world.

You bowed quickly. “No, oppa, I should be apologizing for sleeping so long!” Myungsoo smiled at your cuteness.

“Go get changed, __________, I’ll reheat the food.” You nodded and went to your bedroom. Oh no! What do I wear? You thought as you earnestly looked through your closet. You took a quick shower, brushed your long, curly brown hair, put on a hat with rhinestones, added a long shirt and jeans, and then went to the kitchen after taking one last look at the mirror. Your outfit: http://www.koreanjapanclothing.com/bookPic/JK2/20110729/1572/1.jpg.

Myungsoo smiled as you came into the kitchen. He thought it was amazing how you could wear a shirt and jeans and still look like a goddess. He put the ramen in the two bowls and pulled your chair for you. You blushed nervously, sat down, and started to eat. You two ate in silence. (awkward silence LOL). Then Myungsoo spoke up. “Hey, let’s go on a date, yeah?”

You looked up from your noodles. “Pardon?”

Myungsoo chuckled. “I said, let’s go on a date.”

Your face heated up. A date? After what had happened today? Believe it or not, you felt ready. “Okay.”

“Let’s go to the beach,” he continued.

“Why?” you had to ask.

“Because I want to see you in a bikini!” Myungsoo said bluntly.

“Myungsoo! You ert!” you smacked him in the arm.

“Ow, okay, okay, but pack your stuff we’re going to the beach anyway. It’s only twelve.”

“Yeah… but you don’t have anything to wear Myungsoo-shii.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll buy some stuff on the way. Go get your things together.”

“De.” You turned to leave but then he stopped you.

“______,” he murmured quietly. The hairs stood up on your back. “I just wanted you to know that… if anything happens to me, I will still love you, okay?”

You looked at him, and then smiled. “It’s of those cheesy things you say isn’t it? Nice one oppa.” You left the kitchen. She didn’t understand what I mean, thought Myungsoo, dejected.

In your room, you packed sunscreen, another outfit just in case you clothes got wet, and changed again to looser clothes.  What you wore: http://aboutfashionstyle.com/fashion-trend/japanese-womans-fashion-style-2011/attachment/mini-dress-flower-of-japanese-woman/  . You quickly applied sunscreen, and had a bathing suit underneath your dress. You were excited to see where Myungsoo would take you.