Myungsoo's Past Part 2

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

PLEASE READ! First of all guys, I'm not going to be able to update a lot. Finals are in a couple weeks, and I really really need to study! I'm probably only going to update on Fridays and Wedensdays. Sorry! Today I'll make a chappie for my lovely subscribers!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Hoya!!" Myungsoo dropped his DS on the floor as he rushed Hoya's side, who was bleeding and bruised. Blood was oozing from the wounds on his face. "Don't... come... near..." gasped Hoya, gesturing toward the door. Myungsoo paid no attention only walked closer until two men grabbed him. "YAH!" shrieked Myungsoo. "Let me GO!"

A man came out laughing. He looked so familiar because he was. Is it... it couldn't be... Myungsoo thought frantically. My father... "Hello son," The man laughed again. "Like what I did to your friend? Thought I might just drop by and say Hello, as well as do this to couple other's. That is, unless you come with me of course."

"Don't... go..." Hoya grasped his stomach. "If... you... do... everything we've done for you... is gone..."

"Myungsoo, if you want to save this urchin here, come with me. Or I will do the same to your other friends and worse."

_ _ _ _ _ _

Cliffhanger! And short chappie too! Thanks guys! Leave a comment!