The Next Day I Meet My Best Friend

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Hello Guys! So Sorry I haven't updated in so long... I won't be surprise if I find out any of my subscribers left me... but here's an update for you guys! MIAN! (Your probably wondering why chansung is up there...)

After making sure Myungsoo finished your rice, which he pronouced, "Amazing!" you left before he found out that you cooked all the food in his fridge. haha... your bad...

Anyway, when you got home, you unlocked the door and walked inside. "Ah~" you sigh as you collapse on the couch. The place didn't really feel like home when she was by herself. She carefully got up and rearranged the seat curtains. Then you walked upstairs to your room.

"Hello bed... and desk... and tastefully decorated room..." you said to no one in paticular. You decorated the room yourself and it was adorable, or so you thought. You took out your math homework and started to work on it until it was late then you ate ramen and went to bed.

 

The Next Morning~

"Anyeong~" you greeted Myungsoo who was waiting on your porch. "Anyeong!" he smiled brightly, as if the story he told you yesterday had nothing to do with today. You felt his sadness though, and quickly gave him a hug. When he felt your warm embrace, he lossened and gently smiled at your back. Then you guys broke apart. "Get on," he pointed at his bike. "I'll take you to school. How is your cheek? Oh yeah, and I saw my fridge. How can you cook so well?"

You blush. "I thought you would be mad," you confessed. "And I've been cooking for myself for a very long time so I just... yeah!"

He smiled. And then you guys rode off.

 

At School~

"EEK! It's the Myungsoo that rejected the queenka!" shrieked girls as the bike pulled up on the curb. "L Oppa!" girls fawned. You smiled. And then you turned to Myungsoo and said, "Oppa, I'll leave then!" and left quickly before the fans could knock her over.

"Oppa! Your so cool! Who was that girl?" girls crowded around his bike. You felt sorry for Myungsoo, who was flustered so you shoved back into the crowd, grabbed Myungsoo's hand and ran off with him, not toward the school building, but away from it. "Omo!" screamed angry girls'. "Why do you get L ALL TO YOURSELF???" They chased after you.

"Run faster!" Myungsoo muttered into your ear and the both of you guys ran. You tripped and almost fell, but Myungsoo caught you and started the run with you in his arms, muttering, "______, why can't you be more careful?"

You were jogged up and down since he was running, and you guys finally ducked into an alley. All the crazy girls' ran past you, and Myungsoo sighed in relief. He looked at you. "Are you-"
You felt static charge. You guys met eyes, and wouldn't look away. It was like your eyes were bonded somehow, and you saw his face move closer to yours, his eyes closing, and you closed your eyes too, and then-

"YAH!" shouted a voice. Both of you jerked away from each other. A strangely dressed, yet familiar boy ran toward you guys. "YAH! ________-AH!" He shouted when he was two feet away from you guys. You winced. "Do I know you?"

"Yes of course you do! I was your best friend remember? Chansung?"

You felt your eyes widen. This good looking, handsome boy was CHANSUNG? The boy continued talking. "Remember me? I was the one who confessed to you in third grade! I told you I would always be here for you! Who is this? Your boyfriend?"

All you could think was, This is going to be very complicated...