Your Discomfort Brings Sungyeol

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

______________ POV

Aish. This idiot is driving me crazy. All he ever does is talk. And he interrupted me and MYUNGSOO. I was just about to find out my feelings for him! And he, friggin, interupts! SHEESH! Okay, okay. Gotta Stay calm. I groan. "Why are my dongsaengs so stupid?" I mutter under my breath. Changsung stopped talking for a blissful second to his head at me. "What did you say, noona?"

"Er, nothing." I laughed sourly. Why was I acting like this? All resentful... I put in a full, happy laugh to make it better. I looked at Myungsoo. He looks like third wheel haha, all uncomfortable. Maybe I should invite him over... ANIYA! Myungsoo don't leave! I can't be here alone with a psychopath! Deep breathes, deep breathes. What is Changsung talking about? Sweet potatoes?

"Noona, you should really visit the country sometime, it's really nice! And I wished you were there the whole time." Changsung tried to be seductive and his bottom lip. I grimaced in my mind. He's trying too hard. Then I saw a person I didn't expect to see outside of school. that's it. My savior. "Sungyeol~!" I called out.

Sungyeol POV

"Sungyeol!" a pretty, familiar voice called out to my right. I jerked my head. What the hell? Why isn't that angel- I mean ___________ at school? I know I'm not but I'm a complete badass. The only reason I act cute is because I just.... ________ makes me that way.... for some weird reason. Oh... she's with a cute boy. Isn't that sweet. the cute boy and cute girl sit in a cute cafe table together. I smirk, then I see her face. Oh man. Why is she so beautiful?

"OPPA!" she called again. OMG OMG OMG. i hyperventilated in my mind. She called me OPPA! I walk over, trying to be cool. "Hey,__________. Why aren't you at school?" she smiles at me, and my face turned HOT. There goes my image. "Annyeong~!" I smile exurbantly. Why is my face like this? See what I mean?

She grins. "Anyeong oppa!" oh please, say it one more time. "Oppa-" yes! "-meet my FRIEND-" she put a lot of emphasis on friend "- Changsung. Changsung, this is Sungyeol chingoo."

"Anyeongseyo, Changsung." I bow politely. But I can't wipe that smile off my face. She called me OPPA! "Anyeongseyo Sungyeol." he bowed back, though not as low. I frowned. How old was this guy anyway? Before I could ponder, ________ grabbed my arm and smiled her angelic smile. "Changsung, I have to go to school now! Talk to you later bye~!" then she dragged me off. If it was any other person, I would have sworn at them. But it was HER and I felt like squealing. But the cool sungyeol, squealing? I don't think so.

Your POV

Phew! I got away from that guy, thanks to Sungyeol. You know what he did to me when we were six? Worms. In My HAIR. Yes, I know. "uh, Are you going to let go of my arm?" Sungyeol asked while blushing his face off. I smiled. He's soo cute and innocent! Plus with those cheeks, he looks like a teddy bear! One that sings very, very well!

I let go. "Kamsamnida!" I bowed.  "You helped me get away from him." Sungyeol was automatically on defense. "Was he a stalker?" Aw, he's so cute! "Ani. He was just annoying."

"Ah..."

"....."

"....."

"So, why aren't you at school?" we both asked at the same time. I could feel my cheeks heating up. "You go first," he offered.

"Uh, well, I was rescueing Myungsoo Oppa from fangirls," I said sheepishly. I recalled how jealous I was and my cheeks were probably apples now. 'How about you?"

"Uh.. well..." He seemed hesitant.

"Oh. It's okay. You don't have to tell me." I immediatly backtracked because I was being a little rude.

"ANIYA! My... uh... mother is sick!" Sungyeol blurted. What? That's terrible. I feel so sad for him! "Oh!" I gasped. "You should get back to her!"

"Right," Sungyeol said, dazed. "I should."

"Thanks again!" I shouted. And ran off back home.

__________________________

Hi guys, I know the story seems different from the rest but the scenes i wrote with you and Myungsoo were just... TOO CHEESY! I needed some humor, or else I would barf or something. So I added some funny scenes... to me I mean ... I have a weird sense of humor... like there would be times when me and my friends are together and I would just burst into high pitch laughter and I would get stares from strangers. My friends don't care. They think it's normal! Sorry for this extremely random paragraph down here. At school I talk a lot and the teachers tell me to be quiet a lot and that's exactly how I feel right now. I'm getting off topic. Thanks to my subscribers and sorry for my sudden bout of weirdness!