AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO???!!!

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Hi Guys- I'm Actually suppose to be studying right now... but anything for my suscribers! Enjoy!

You found an apron, and tied it around your waist. Then you got out random ingedients to throw something yummy together. All of this you did while thinking about the boy in the other room. You understand a lot of things- like what just happened, or why it happened, or that feeling. It was still there. You laid a hand on your chest, and felt your fast heartbeat. Then you briskly started to prepare dinner. you decided to make fried rice, so you cracked a couple eggs while chopping veggies to fry. Then you dumped rice and soy sauce in. After you fried rice, you wanted to continue to cook, just so you can get everything out of your head. You ended up taking everything out of the fridge, and putting them back in, all cooked into yummy dishes. The bok choy- an elegant vegetable side with soy sauce. The fish- a splendid decor of fried skin and perfect insides. The only thing left untouched was the bag of rice. The fried rice you laid on the table and covered it so it wouldn't get cold. Then, since Myungsoo still was up, you swept the floor.

Myungsoo had just woken up. He felt better after telling all his troubles to you. He decided to make you his famous fried rice, so he quietly walked to the kitchen and froz- seeing you sweeping there. Then he smirked. And quietly, while innocent you was standing there, he shouted, "BOO!"

"AHH!" you dropped the broom. "Myungsoo!" myungsoo laughed. "Don't scare me like that! YOu jerk! Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah," he said, still laughing. You whacked him. "Eat," you ordered. "Yes ma'am," he pretended to bow. You rolled your eyes then watched him eat. you didn't know what was the carefree feeling between you guys, butyou were going to find out.