Sungyeol Is My Friend!

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

"Ahjumma!" you cry as you run into the grocery store. School just ended and it was late since you stayed to study some more. "Ahjumma, can I buy groceries? Please?"

The ahjumma grumbled but let you in with a smile. "Yah, your so cute. How could I not?" you smile and reach quickly for food. Apples and a pineapple. Ramen. Veggies. Milk... and then you saw your favorite drink in the world... BANANA MILK! There was one pack left. you grab it and then walked over to the cash register. You had 50,000 won, and it cost 52,000 since the Banana Milk was 2,000. "Ah, Ahjumma, mianhae, I don't have enough money," you sadly put the banana milk away, paid for you groceries and started to walk home. It was starting to get really dark when you saw someone following you.

"AHHHHH! !" you scream and run. He runs to you, his long legs catching up easily. You can't escape until you hear him laughing.

"PWAHAHAHAH! the look on your face! HAHAHAH!" you looked confused until he took off his hood. "SUNGYEOL! Don't scare me!" you scolded.

"I'm-hahaha- sorry," he apologized. then he tickled you. "I have a surprise for you!" he said sweetly as you laughed, "STOP STOP STOP>.<"

"Guess what it is? BANANA MILK! the ahjumma said you loved it!"

"Banana... YAH GIMME!" you grabbed it and he grabbed it back, poked a straw in it, and gave it to you. "Kamsamida." you sipped your drink thinking he was a gentleman. "Yah, why are you following me?"

"Because it's dark out. You might get hurt. And your carrying so much stuff. Let me help you."

"No, you can go home." you said. He insisted, so you let him walk you home. There was another person watching you though. And he started to follow you.

"Yah, who is this person?" Myungsoo appeared in front of you like magic. "Wah... are you a magician?" you said innocently.

"I'm her friend, Sungyeol," Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo. "Who are you?" Sungyeol disliked him the minute he saw him. What a jerk for just interrupting our conversation like that!

"I'm her oppa and sunbae, Myungsoo. You call me L though."

"YAH! Listen to me!" you finally spoke up. "We're all friends right?"

Wrong , they thought. But to please you, they said, "Yeah, Me and him are besties," in unison.
"Good," you said happily. "Sungyeol is my friend and Oppa is my friend too!" and they walked you back home. It was silent, so you chattered to make them talk while they were carrying your groceries. Finally, when they were almost there, Sungyeol got a call and had to go home.

"Finally, I thought he would nevver leave," Myungsoo smirked.

"Yah," you said, but it was kind of awkward.

"What's your relationship with that guy?" Myungsoo asked, his heart bumping against his chest.

"Um, Sungyeol Is My Friend!" Myungsoo's heart Pumped faster. "Oh."

"Oppa, where do you live?"

"Oh, in an apartment. I'll take you there one day. "

Is it a date? you thought. Nah, Oppa's just being nice.... right?

"This is my house now. Bye oppa. Thanks!"

Call me anytime though Myungsoo. Instead, he just shoved a piece of paper into your hand, nodded, and left.

Oppa is strange... Whats on this piece of paper?

________________________________

Thanks to my very few subscribers for supporting me! Remember, comments and subscriptions are loved! Any ideas/critisism(sorry i cant spell)/ stuff like that just post a comment!