Myungsoo's Hurt!

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

No one wants to choose who they end up with at the very, very end? I’m sad now guys… >.<

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Myungsoo POV

God, Sungjong is so… stupid! He tried to take on the whole gang at once and who wouldn’t get this right? He FAILED.  I kicked him, slightly, then harder. This is for making ___________ upset! The soft sound made the whole gang turn around to me, since it was quiet in there. “Well, what do we have here?” the leader sneered at my face. I don’t like that guy.

Hmm.. that girl looks familiar… is that __________________? I swear, my eyes were like 0.0. This is my entire fault! I swore to myself that I would protect her and she ends up in an alleyway, beaten up and hanging from the gangleader’s dirty paws. I have to save her! Quickly I ran toward the general direction of the leader and leaped. Good thing I took that jump test at school yesterday. I rammed into his ugly face with my shoulder. Ew, he drooled on me. __________ went flying about two feet from the scene. I was watching her, so I didn’t notice when the leader took his fist and punched my face, with his knee at my stomach. I spat in his face, and it was reddish, but I couldn’t worry about it. The rest of the gang was advancing toward me, so I knocked out the leader and ran off, picking up __________ and throwing her on my shoulder, leaving the gang to take care of their leader.

 

____________ POV

Oh jeez, that hurt. When Myungsoo jumped, I mean, flew toward the ugly gangleader, I thought he was going to crash into something. And while his shoulder hit the guy’s face pretty well, the rest of him went to me, and I hit myself on the concrete. I’m going to have a nasty bruise. The rest was a blur, Myungsoo was so fast. He knocked out the guy and grabbed me, so now we’re bouncing a hundred miles an hour without any direction apparently. That is, until we got to my house. Then I knew where we were.  But how did he?
I couldn’t worry about that now though. Oppa’s been carrying me for a while, and- holy crap, that HURT! Why did he throw me off- OH SH*T. I usually don’t cuss but he just collapsed on the street in front of my house! Oh no, oh no, this is bad, this is ALL MY FAULT!

I got off him, his bruises look pretty nasty, and unlocked my door. I tried to lift him. He was too heavy,m but I  could drag him the few yards to my front door. He was still slightly conscious, so I gently patted his face. It was bruised, and blood was trickling out his mouth! What if its internal bleeding or something! He was barfing up blood! He stumbled a few steps and I guided him toward the house and he finally collapsed on the couch. I raced toward the kitchen, not bothering to take off my coat or make myself comfortable. Myungsoo was number one. I had to take care of him. The first aid kit was right there, I grabbed it and towels and boiled hot water just because I felt like I might need it. When I went back to the couch Myungsoo was shaking for some reason. Maybe he was having a flashback or something!

I took the towel that I brought and, running back to get ice cubes I wrapped them in the towel and gently iced his swollen face. He was still so handsome.. I probably looked like Frankenstein’s mother, if I was lucky.

I saw his hand grasp his stomach and I flushed. Should I check his stomach? For bruises I mean, psh, I’m not going to check him out or anything! I slowing lifted his shirt, saying, “Omo!” As I saw the big bruise.

 

Myungsoo POV

____________ is too cute! I fell down in the front because I was so tired from running and my stomach was driving me crazy, so she thought I was internally bleeding or something. Nah, I just bit my tongue when he punched me. I’m going to keep this act up so I get star treatment. :D