Oppa's House

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Yes! I have ten subscribers! LOLOLOL (parties by myself) thanks to all of you guys! :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Myungsoo was on the freeway now. "You want to go faster?" he hollers. "YES!" you scream back, the experience forgotten today. "I wanna see your house, oppa!"

"We are going to my house, ______" you wre very curious. Where does Myungsoo live? Does he have any brothers or sisters? Does he live with his family? You couldn't imagine not living with your family even though your parents weren't home half the time. you guessed you would find out so you just stayed quiet and held on to Myungsoo's back as he drove. In less than five minutes he was at a large, fancy apartment building. this place practically said expensive all over the place.

It was a large gold building with big trees covering the place. the front door was bigger than the whole front part of your house.  "Wah~ oppa you live in this fancy building?" You could almost imagine him sitting by the large heated pool outside, sipping a martini, and getting a tan, SHIRTLESS- you metally slapped yourself. _______- ah, this is no time to be in a weird fantasy world!

Myungsoo watched as a bunch of emotions wandered off your face. First a dreamy look, then an embarassed one, and then peace. "No ________-ah. That's way too expensive for me." he pointed to another apartment building next to it, not a dirty dump type, but a average type. "Oh," you said, embarrassed. "Mian."

You guys walk toward the apartment building. It was nicer than the big, expensive one, in a way, since you couldn't have fit in such a fancy place. And this building was pretty while the other one was elegant. At the door, there was kindly old man who knew everyone at the building. "Anyeongseyo, ahjushii." Myungsoo bowed and you scrambled to do the same.

The old man winked. "So little Myungsoo is getting a girlfriend already! She's so pretty, just like our flowers here."

You flushed and Myungsoo blushed to. "Kamsamnida Ahjusshi." you bow quickly and floow myungsoo inside the building. Once you guys were inside the elevator, Myungsoo spoke. "I noticed you didn't deny that we were going out. It means you finally fell for me right? I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. i'm irresistible, right?" he asked to make you laugh. He loved to hear your laugh.

You did laugh, happy and cute. "No, you cocky jerk. Old people are like that so I was just thinking, let him have his fun!"

"Oh," he pouted, trying to be cute for you. "And i was having my fun too!"

You laughed. You had never seen the cute side of the silent gangster. The elevator stopped and you guys walked down the hall into a five room apartment. The place wasn't huge or small, but tastefully decorated with muted colors. It was really pretty. (The main image is one room of myungsoo's apartment, in case anyone's wondering)

"Wah~ do you live with your parents? They decorated the place very, very well!"

"Er, no I don't," Myungsoo stared at the floor. You felt sad for him. He lived all alone in this big apartment! It was really big and nice for one person to be able to pay for alone. You wondered about this mysterious person.

_ _ _ _ _ _

HI GUYS! boring chappie, i know. It will get more interesting though! Next chapter: Myungsoo's past! and after that some other characters will be introduced!