Oppa Are You Okay?

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

This pic has nothing to do with the story... lol

You watched Myungsoo. There was a mask of sadness on his face. He sat like that for a few minutes, just staring off to space. You decided to leave him alone and find the first aid kit by yourself. You looked around. "Wah... Oppa has good taste!" You noticed the neat and orderly apartment. Not a thing was out of place. You sighed, satasfied. Who doesn't like a clean and pretty apartment?

You went into the kitchen. "Maybe it's in here... Omo there it is!" You saw it, on the top shelf, wayyyyy~ beyond your reach. You sigh, then blew the bangs out of your eyes. At times like this I curse myself for being short... You look around and notice a table with chairs, tastefully covered with a blue checkered tablecloth. Myungsoo oppa sure decors the place nicely... it suits the small apartment perfectly! I hope he doesn't mind me climbing on his furniture...

You grab a chair and climb on it, wobbling slightly. Your fingertips brushed the kit. Almost... there... "YAH!" Myungsoo was wakened out of his trance and went to the kitchen in search of you. You were shocked by the yell, so you fell off the chair. "AH!"

Myungsoo, quick as lightning, ran over and caught you before you fell. You were in his capable arms, and staring into his handsome face. "YAH! Don't do that again! You almost gave me-" He noticed your face which was looking at his. Your large brown eyes brushed against his and gave him chills. You two stared at each other. His face came closer, and your heart beat soo fast. then he brushed the bruise against your cheek. "Aigoo, you're hurt all over." he took you back to the living room, laid you on the soft couch, and went back to get the kit. You watched as he effortlessly slid it off the shelf and returned. You sighed loudly.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo automatically noticed, which kind of shocked you."I'm so SHORT!" you complained. He chuckled. "It's okay." He took out medicine and bandages. While he prepared the materials, you wondered what happened in the kitchen. Were we... about the KISS?

You watched his face as he worked. It was calm and gentle. You didn't know what to think. He covered a cotton ball with alcohol. "This might sting a little. Tell me if it hurts okay?" He gently dabbed your cheek. You winced. It did sting. He noticed and moved more gently. Afterwards, he applied red medicine and bandaged it. He screwed the cap back on and put the kit away. When he came back you couldn't take it anymore. "Sunbae-nim, I mean Oppa, are you okay?" you blurted out. He was confused for a second, and then his face softened. He slowly beagan to tell you his story.

You noticed that his hands were shaking will he was talking about his dad. And his eyes got wet when he got to the part when Hoya got hurt. You held his hand to stop it from shaking and told him to continue. when he got the end, a tear fell down his cheek.

You brushed it away, and he embraced you for the first time, a hug around your arms. You felt stiff at first, but you relaxed and patted his back carefully. You led him to his room, tucked him in his bed and closed the door. You decided to prepare dinner while wondering, dizzily, what was this feeling in your heart?