Oppa Takes Me Home

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Myungsoo gently carried you outside in his arms, bridal style. You could easily feel his heart beat and hard chest against yourself, and you blushed without him knowing. He looked down at you to make sure you were okay and smiled, even though inside he was crushed that he had been rejected. Is this how a gangster was suppose to be treated? he thought to himself. I've been avoiding my gang members for weeks, and now I've been rejected...

You felt guilty as you laid in his arms, being carried down the stairs. "Mian, oppa. you were so good and nice to me, and I hurt you a lot. Also, I'm heavy. if you have to, drop me oppa."

Myungsoo smiled and felt happy again, with the exemption of his depressing thoughts. "Your not heavy. Your lighter than my cat. And I meant what I said. if you somehow manage to fall for me, which I'm sure you will, i'll still be here to take care of you."

"Haha," you laughed. "So cocky. Thank you, oppa." and Myungsoo's heart swelled because he still hoped you would love him.

You two finally reached outside, and he gently placed you on the motorcycle, and put a helmet on you. He only had one so you got it. Then you held on to him, and he drove you to your house slowly.

 

When you got to your house, you gracefully slipped off the motorcycle and handed Myungsoo back the helmet. "Thanks again Oppa. I really appreciate it." and you start to walk into the house when Myungsoo called, " Wait! Are your parents home?" when you shook your head no, then he got a little angry. "Yah! Who's going to take care of your injury then? Come to my place and I'll take care of it."

You shook your head again. "No, oppa's done enough for me today. I should just-"

"Listen. Sorry that i keep interupting you >.< but really. Someone should look at that bruise. Come on. and I promised you I would show you my place. We have time to kill~"

You thought about it for a moment and nodded. "Okay, oppa."

_ _ _ _ _ _

Finally, we'll see what Myungsoo's place looks like! My last update until next year guys! saranghae to all my subscribers! And can someone please pick a pic for me? I have no idea what to put for the main image of this chappie. Pics that have Myungsoo in it are appreciated! Thnx guys!