Oppas think I'm a PABO

My Best Friend, A Silent Gangster, or A 'Sweet' Singer?

Aww cute asian Baby! ^.^ their sooo adorable!

_____________________________________________

"Sungjongie Oppa! Where's your girlfriend?" you ask, secretly hoping they broke up.

"Anyeong! She's sick." Sungjong smiled at you, looking as adorable as ever. Sulli smirked a little.

"Oh," you said. "Well, Oppa can hang out with us today!" "Yeah!" Sulli cut in. "Let's all go to the dubboki shop after school!"

"Mian, Oppa has to go vists Minnie so she feels better," Sungjong apologized. "Did any of you do the science homework?"

"No," you both answered. In your head you groaned. You couldn't believe you forgot the homework! At this rate, you were going You started to read it out loud. "Noona, didn't you forget the homework today? Here's my sunbae's homework. Copy it and then tape it to your locker and I'll return it! Saranghae~ "

What? you thought. a secret lover? something like that? maybe someone's playing a cruel joke on me? but you turned it over and there was the science homework! Quickly, you copied it down, took a piece of tape, and taped it to your locker, then hid across the hallway in between lots of people to catch whoever gave it to her. but then several people passed, and the note disappeared. "Darn," you snapped your fingers. "he got away!" You turned around to crash into Sungyeol. "Oppa!" you gasped. Your nose was touching his! "Mian, I should have watched where I was going!"

Sungyeol grinned, his nose crashing into yours. "What did you call me?"

"Oppa... I mean, Sungyeol-shii, mian-"

"call me that from now on okay?"

"What? We're the same age, I'm was going to call you Sungyeol Chingu Shii!"

He grimaced. "Mr. Friend Sungyeol? You pabo..."

Then you remembered Myungsoo calling you a pabo.. or baby... anyway it didn't matter he thought you were a pabo! "Oppa, I'm not a pabo," you said firmly, looking him in the eye.

"Okay," he said his hands up. "Your not." He pecked you on the cheek, laughed and walked off. You stared at him, hand on your cheek. What just happened?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks for reading! Subscriptionsandcommentsare<3, but other readers are appreciated too! :D