009

7 Bangtan Princes

WOW! I had it all typed out and ready to post... And then my computer restarted and didn't save anything I wrote... SO! Here is to my second time writing this chapter... (Grr...) 

"Hello, Jin~!" I smiled widely. "Guess what?" 

"What?" He yawned slightly. 

"I was granted a leave from work for two weeks! Apparently they hired someone to do my shift and decided to just have them take my shift for the next few weeks before working along side me." I cheered, holding the phone to my ear tightly. "Isn't it great?" 

"You called me just to tell me that?" He chuckled slightly. 

"No, I have more. I was just excited." I giggled. "Since it is Friday, I want to paint Min Yoongi's house. Would you like to come today and paint with Hobi, Taehyung, and I?" 

"Hobi and Taehyung doesn't sound like a good idea right now." Jin warned. "They're still at odds with each other." 

"Oh... That's right." I frowned a bit. 

"I would just leave Taehyung out of it this one time." He suggested lightly. "He's not happy with anyone at this point." 

"Anyone?" I raised an eyebrow. "But only Hobi and him fought." 

"When we took Taehyung away from Hobi's house, he us for taking Hobi's side and ran off." He sighed. "Taehyung can be a child when he doesn't understand." 

"What doesn't he understand?" I frowned again, sitting back down on the couch and crossing my leg over the other. 

"Everything. He has lost himself lately and he knows Hobi was right but he can't get himself to come to terms with it. He's not a bad person... The fact that he treats you so poorly is news for all of us." 

"It's just that witch's fault." I grunted. 

"Whoa, whoa, easy there." Jin chuckled again. "Back to the painting idea, I think that is lovely. I'll join." 

"Sweet!" I let out a sigh of relief. "Meet at Min Yoongi's at 6pm then." 

"It's a deal." He hung up first and I immediately dialed Hoseok. Should I invite Jungkook instead of Taehyung? But still... I feel horrible. 

Hoseok didn't pick up the first time but the second time he did with a hoarse voice. Was he sleeping? "What is it, Hana?" He yawned. 

"Were you sleeping? It's like noon." I smiled a bit to myself. His morning voice sounds sweet still. 

"I was." He chuckled a bit. "I was working hard yesterday." 

"With what? I thought you didn't have a job?" 

"I don't."

"Then what are you?" I mocked a bit. "Were you herding cows or something?" 

"Herding cows?" He laughed again. "I was writing a song and coming up with a dance for it." 

"Do you do that a lot?" I leaned back against the couch, interested. 

"Of course." 

"You should pick one and audition for some companies." 

"A-ah... I can't. My mom doesn't approve."

"She doesn't approve of anything you've done so far but you're doing it still." I shrugged. "Why not take a stab in the dark? Besides, she won't even know you auditioned unless you actually get the gig?" 

He thought a moment. "I'll think about what you just said... Anyways, why did you call?" 

"Oh! Do you want to paint Min Yoongi's house with Jin and I? I'm also thinking of inviting Jungkook." 

"Painting...? You want to paint his walls?" 

"Yeah! You know, add color to his life. He's surrounded by all these black and white colors and he doesn't have much to keep in his house. I want to brighten up his home a bit and add colors onto his walls." 

"I guess I can come along. It sounds like a cool idea but I've never painted before..." 

"Me either!" I giggled. "It'll be a learning experiment!" 

"Sure, I'm in!" His tone brightened. 

"Sweet. I'll see you at Min Yoongi's at 6pm!" 

I hung up first this time and stared at my phone. I want to invite Jungkook... We got along really well when we went ice skating. I decided to just do it and dialed Jungkook's number. 

"Jungkook-ah." 

"Park Hanaa~" He mocked my tone a bit. 

"Yah, do you want to go and paint Min Yoongi's house with Hobi, Jin, and I?" 

"Why are we painting his house?" 

"Why not?" I sighed a bit. 

"Sure, I guess." 

"Do you want to come with me to buy the stuff?" 

"Yes." He answered a bit fast for what I'm use to. 

"Okay." I giggled a bit. "Swing by here around 5ish and we'll go out and get some tools." 

"Sure." He agreed and waited for my to hang up. 

Now I've got all 3 boys on board... I just feel bad for Taehyung... I should call him and let him know the decision I made. 

I dialed his number and was surprised when he answered quickly. "Taehyu--" 

"Are you alone?" 

Confusion struck me but I responded smoothly anyways. "Yeah, wh--" 

This guy keeps cutting me off... I swear... "Can you come to me?" 

"Why?" 

"Can you or not?" 

My heart sped up a bit. "Is something wrong?" 

"HANA!" He yowled and then sighed, calming himself down. "Can you or not?" 

"I can..." I hesitated. 

"________ ____. Go there." 

"Where is th--" He hung up on me. 

I stared at my phone in shock and a little bit of terror. 

This kid... I got the nagging feeling that I should tell someone about this but the only person I could think to tell was Hoseok but the two already weren't getting along...

I slipped my phone into my jeans and threw on a jacket and some tennis shoes. "I'll be back later Chico!" I patted the pup on the head and then patted Nova. "Nova too." 

After locking up my apartment, I rushed down the steps and quickened my walking pace as I made my way to the bus stop. Where is this? It's not Taehyung's place because Taehyung lived in Seoul... This is Suwon... I'll have to take a metro to get here faster...

I jumped on the bus and rode until I got to the nearest metro station. Why am I even doing this...? 

I don't know anymore.

--

I glanced up from my phone, confirming the address as I arrived at the house in Suwon. Finally... I'm here. I hesitated a bit and approached the gate, buzzing in from the keypad, jumping at the voice that came through the machine. 

"Who are you?" It was a female voice. Is it the witch? 

I hesitated yet again but then responded smoothly. "Park Hana. I came because Kim Taehyung called me. Is he here?" 

A long pause followed and then I heard some whispering but nothing I could understand clearly. "Park Hana? Taehyung said that he doesn't know you." 

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow. "He called me here, how can he not know me?" 

"I think you have the wrong house... And person." 

"YAH!" I buzzed again, getting angry. 

"What?" The voice came again. 

I inputed the address he said into my phone so there is no way I'm wrong. "Just let me in and I'll prove that Taehyung called me here." 

Another moment of hesitation and then I heard a click from the gate, pulling it open slowly and then shutting it behind me, making my way to the house as the door swung open. 

I froze in my tracks. It's not the witch. 

She stared at me a moment and then looked to her left. "Do you know her?" She mumbled as Taehyung came into view. 

He stared blankly at me and then smirked a little. "Yeah, I do."

"Then why'd you say you didn't?" She hit his shoulder. "Park Hana, I'm sorry." 

I bowed a little and then stared at Taehyung with anger and confusion at the same time. "Why'd you call me here?" 

He slid his arm around the girl's waist and smirked again. "I wanted you to meet my girlfriend." 

I'm confused. "What?" 

"So you can stop chasing me around." His face went blank again. "I'm taken now so leave me alone." 

She stared at Taehyung and then back to me. "Taehyung, why'd you call her here just to scold her? There is no harm in liking someone." She removed his arm. "We're dating, Park Hana, but I don't see any harm in you liking Taehyung." 

I laughed a bit and then pointed at Taehyung. "Yah... You!" I paused in my sentence and laughed again, standing up with a wide smile. "Me chasing you? When? I don't even know you well!" 

"She's insane." Taehyung tried to shut the door but the girl stopped him, scolding him. 

"Don't be rude." She hissed and then looked at me, waiting for more.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing and sighed, throwing my arms to my side. "I called you because I felt bad about no longer wanting you to come paint Min Yoongi's house but then you sounded like you needed help so I took an hour out of my day to come all the way to Suwon... Taehyung... Ah... Kim Taehyung, I don't want to talk informally with you right now. I'm trying my best in this fake marriage thing but you're making things very hard with all these bipolar actions." 

"Fake marriage?" The girl mumbled, a bit surprised. 

"See, I told you she's crazy." Taehyung hesitated a bit. "Soo Young-ah, can't we just send her on her way. I showed her I wasn't available and that is all I wanted." He turned his head and glanced at me again, letting out a single chuckle before look at me with a scowl again. "I never married you." 

I nodded. "Sure." I pulled out my phone and dialed Hoseok's number almost instinctively. "Yah, Hobi. Can you come get me? I'm in Suwon. This jerk Kim Taehyung forced me out here and is making me look like an idiot." I clenched my jaw and stared straight at Taehyung as I spoke. 

"What? Suwon? Taehyung?" Hoseok sounded a bit panicked. "Can you repeat?" 

"Kim Taehyung is making me look like an idiot." I repeated. "Something like I need to stop chasing after him because he has a girlfriend?" 

"I'm coming. Send me the address through text." He hung up in a hurry. 

I smirked a little after sending the text to Hoseok. "Kim Taehyung... I hope karma comes and kicks you in the ." 

He looked at me with shock when I swore at him. 

"I'm trying to help you." I held his eye contact still, watching as he grew a bit nervous. "Grow up, Kim Taehyung. You're 22, not 12." 

The girl, Soo Young, smiled at me. "Park Hana," She left Taehyung's side and approached me. I feared she would scold me but she held out her hand and waited for me to take it, shaking my hand excitedly. "You're really cool." 

"Excuse me?" I broke from my angry state and looked at her. 

She let go of my hand and took my cellphone from my hands, putting her number in and handing it back. "Call me sometime. I would love to talk with you over drinks." She leaned in a bit. She then turned to Taehyung while speaking to me still. "Come in and wait for your ride." She then added, quietly, "I love when things get awkward." 

I nodded and followed her into the house, Taehyung gripped my shoulder and shoving me up against the wall, staring at me with anger. I shook a little. He's terrifying... 

"Why can't you take the hint and leave?" Taehyung hissed. "I don't need you anymore, that was the whole point of this." 

"Are you speaking informally to me right now?" I crossed my arms. "I agree with you that you don't need me anymore and I agree that I won't seek you out but I'm waiting for my ride right now since you forced me all the way out here." 

"I didn't force you." He scowled, switching to formal speech regardless of his rebellious attitude. "And you can just wait outside or take a metro, you don't need a knight to save you every time." 

"No, I don't." I smirked a bit, feeling confident. "But I like to see you get scolded for your childish actions." 

"Childish?" He clenched his jaw. "Yah..." 

"Informal again..." I chided. "Oh, can't be... Are you doing this because you like me?" 

His eyebrows furrowed. "Like you?" 

"We were just fine a few days ago but now that Hobi called you out on treating me poorly, you're pushing me away? Maybe I should stay near you just to be a about it." I brought my face close to his and he went blank, his breath hitching a bit. "I don't like whatever this hot and cold game is so let's knock it off. I won't help you and you won't continue these lies. Let's just wait for the contract to run out and not see each other, okay?" 

He didn't move, shocked by my confidence. I smirked again and pushed away from him, meeting up with Soo Young who waited at the end of the hall for me. 

"Yah, you're amazing." She giggled quietly. "Where do you get the confidence to stand up to Taehyung like that?" 

"He's nothing but a bipolar child." I huffed, sitting beside her on the couch. "This is so random. All this. Calling me out here like this and trying to shame me. It is just too random." 

"I agree." She nodded. "We just started dating a few days ago and he's acting like he's head over heels with me. I know he's acting but why would he need me to push you away? You two are joined under contract only, not feelings." 

"I don't know." I closed my eyes with a sigh, not even curious to how she knows this. "I don't know anything." 

Soo Young patted my back a little. "To formally introduce myself, I'm Lee Soo Young." 

"You have a pretty name." I sighed again. 

"So do you, Park Hana." She removed her hand and I opened my eyes to see Taehyung glaring at his while leaning up against a wall. 

The two of us began talking in a low conversation for a long while until the buzzer sounded. Soo Young got up and looked at the little camera on her wall, pressing a button. 

"Who are you?" She spoke in the same tone she used on me. 

I stood up and noticed it was Hoseok, smiling a bit at his confused face as he answered quickly. "Jung Hoseok, where's Park Hana?" 

"She's right here, I'm unlocking the gate now." She pressed another button and Hoseok fumbled with opening the gate, a giggle escaping my mouth. 

Soo Young walked down the hall and opened the door for him. "Who are you, by the way?" Hoseok's voice sounded. 

"Lee Soo Young." She chuckled as he didn't even wait for her reply and sought me out, glancing me over to see if anything was wrong. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Did I get hit by a bus? Why are you acting like something horrible happened?" I hit his shoulder a bit. He looked a bit embarrassed and hung his head slightly before lifting it and meeting Taehyung's stern gaze, his smile fading immediately. "He's so hot and cold. He tried to shame me in front of Lee Soo Young and he made up lies to back himself up on it. It happened so randomly, I'm just as confused as I am angry." 

Hoseok looked like he was going to start yelling at Taehyung again but he didn't and just brought his eyes back to me with a small smile. "Let's go, then." He held out an arm. 

I bit my lip and took it quickly, not sharing another look at Taehyung and giving a curt wave to Soo Young as I let Hoseok lead me out of there. 

"Why did you come here?" He asked as we made our way to the bus stop. He took the metro as well. It's the fastest way. 

"I was calling him to tell him that I'm not going to ask him to paint with us since he's tense with everyone and he made it sound like he was in trouble and asked me to come here." 

Hoseok sighed a bit. "He's a child." 

"I know." 

"He probably did this to try and send you away." 

"Which worked." 

"He realizes he's treating you wrongly and he wants to send you away in case he gets worse." 

"Exactly what I just said." 

"Smart, then." Hoseok smiled a bit more. "Namjoon told me this otherwise I would think he's just a heartless jerk." 

"Namjoon is smart." 

"So am I but not when it comes to Taehyung, apparently." Hoseok pulled his arm away and shoved his hands in his pocket. "I fear it is going to snow soon." 

"Do you not like the snow?" 

"I like spring, remember?" He glanced at me. "Or did you forget?" 

I thought a moment. "No, I remember. You like spring and your favorite flower is a sun flower." 

"Is that all you remember?" 

"Yeah.." I got a bit embarrassed. "But I bet you don't remember any of mine." 

He smirked and looked ahead. "Orange or green, you like them both... I believe you like foxes and your favorite month is January. You like ramen, has two siblings that I've never heard of or met, your favorite number is 8, and you had one dog at the time but she wasn't with you that day." He thought a moment. I was already impressed though. "You like the winter and water lilies.. Ah what was the last one I asked?" He thought harder and then smiled again. "Ah, you liked the song Boyfriend."

"Whoa..." We paused at the bus stop and I gaped at him. "You remembered all of that? How?" 

"I'm smart." He laughed. "I saved your answers in a document on my phone after you went home for the night." 

"You still remembered all my answers after the part? Why?" 

"I wanted to remember." He laughed again, nervously this time. "I'm just happy your remember that I like spring and my favorite flower. I don't expect you to remember everything." 

"Good cause I'm still impressed with you." I giggled. "I think it is cute that you saved it just to remember what I said." 

He flushed a bit and looked around. "Where is the bus? It's cold." 

I turned to him and smiled. "Thanks for coming all the way out here. To be honest, I didn't need to call you but when I was feeling angry and embarrassed by Taehyung... I just thought to call you." 

"I'm glad you called me." He nodded. "Taehyung would've been satisfied to see you leave alone all angry and embarrassed. The fact that you had the guts to call someone and leave confidently probably bugged him the most." 

"Good. I'm tired of that kid." 

Hoseok moved a bit uncomfortably and then turned to me. "Are you really not going to help Taehyung? I know that you feel hurt and angry but... He does need your help." 

I looked at him like he was crazy. "I say childish things when I'm angry so I'm sure I'll end up feeling guilty and helping him. But for now, I don't even want to talk about him." 

"You're a good person." He smiled a bit. 

"So are you, don't single me out like I'm the only good person alive." I joked a bit. "For someone who is mad at Taehyung as well, you seem to worry that I'll kick him away." 

"Of course... Because I'm a good person." He glanced elsewhere again. 

"I'm going to the store with Jungkook later, do you want to join?" I asked as the bus arrived. 

"Sure." He answered easily and got on, scanning his bus card twice, winking at me, and then choosing the last two seats in the back. 

"A good person describes you very vaguely." I laughed and sat beside him. "You're more than that." 

"What? For scanning my bus card twice?" 

"It's the little things, Hobi." I watched out the window. "How is your mother?" 

"My mom?" I saw him glance at me through the corner of my eye. "Why do you wonder about her?" 

"I'm just curious. I met Jungkook's mother the other day." I frowned a bit. "I feel so bad for him... I told him that I thought she'd last longer than he thought to comfort him but she really doesn't look like she'll make it a week more." 

He hung his head a bit. "Jungkook's life is a bit of a mess right now too. He's dealing with his mother, paying off caretakers for her, trying to win her inheritance from his father..." I cut him off.

"Wait what?" I turned to look at him. "Inheritance? Isn't that just supposed to go to family and the next generation?" 

"Yeah. But his mother isn't exactly sane anymore. She firmly believes that her husband is still married to her." He frowned a bit as well, not lifting his head. "Jungkook's father just wants money so of course he'd argue that they aren't technically divorced since she doesn't remember signing the papers and he never remarried. Jungkook is going to take it to court, he'll probably win since his father clearly divorced her.. But it's still really upsetting that he has to fight his own father to get what his mother wants to give. She doesn't just want it to go to Jungkook, but to those around Jungkook as well. She's very kind like that but of course it doesn't work like that so most of it is going to Jungkook and a few here and there to his other family members." 

"She's so sweet." I hit my head against the bus on purpose and left it there, Hoseok chuckled a bit at the action. "I feel so bad for Jungkook." I glanced at him without moving my head. "Yah, what about you and your mom? I got side tracked." 

"That was the point." He rubbed his head a bit. "We're fine. We hung out the day after the amusement park. She wants to meet you again and find out your family." 

"Ah, right, you didn't tell her in case she'd seek me." 

"I'm trying to set up a believable family line right now, which is why task two is taking a while." He admitted. "I hate doing this but everything I've worked for will go to waste the second she finds out we're fake." 

"What if your mom meant the other boys' parents? Wouldn't that cause an issue?" 

"Our families don't keep in contact like we do." He shook his head. 

"I see." I sat up again. 

Taehyung's life is a mess and so if Jungkook's, yet one can stay composed while the other has gone off the wall... 

I wonder if Jungkook will lose it soon...

--

"We should get blue." Jungkook announced as the three of us arrived at the painting aisle. 

"Green, too." Hoseok added, pushing the cart and jumping on it as it wheeled down the aisle to get where we needed to be. He jumped off and looked back at us with his bright smile. They're all children... It's cute.

"How about we just do orange?" I countered as Jungkook and I made out way over to Hoseok. "It's a neutral color for the most part." 

"But are we painting multiple rooms?" Jungkook asked as he ran his fingers over the large cans of paint.

"Probably eventually. Our main focus today is his living room though. It's basically the central of all homes so it needs to be bright. We can also do the halls and stuff since it'll all be the same color." 

"Lot's of paint!" Hoseok concluded. "Let's do orange then." 

"I still think blue." Jungkook mumbled. 

"2-1." Hoseok stared at Jungkook. 

"You just changed cause Hana wanted orange!" Jungkook countered. 

"So? 2-1, it's orange for today!" 

"Guys..." I giggled a bit. "Let's just do orange for now and we can decide on other colors when we decide if we want to do other rooms. It's up to Min Yoongi and how much he lets us do, you know." 

"Fine." Jungkook concluded as well.

Jungkook and Hoseok eached grab two cans and put them in the cart. "Four should be enough for now." I nodded. "Let's get some brushes and tarp."

Jungkook stole the cart from Hoseok and pushed it to our next destination, Hoseok trailing behind now since he was distracted with everything on the shelves. Jungkook turned a corner and went down another aisle so I had to collect Hoseok and follow him. 

Hoseok is someone who is easily distracted, I see. Jungkook and Hoseok again picked out all the tools and supplies we needed while I went down a bit and grabbed a few rolls of tarp, carrying them one by one since they were sort of heavy. By now, our cart was full and ready to be cashed out. 

"Anything else?" I sighed as we made our way to the checkout lanes. I glanced behind me and noticed Hoseok wasn't with us. "Jungkook-ah, Hobi disappeared." 

"You weren't watching him?" Jungkook laughed a bit. "He probably got distracted and went to go look at something." 

"Hobi-ah~" I jogged the way we came a bit. Where did this kid go? 

I spotted him and froze in my tracks. He looks familiar. Who is he? 

"Hobi?" I called, cautiously, and stood beside him. 

Hoseok glanced at me and then grabbed my hand, hiding our joined hands behind his back a little. "Dad, this is my fiancè, remember?" 

My eyes widened. I'm not wearing the ring... That must be why he's hiding my hand. But why is he at a hardware store? 

"I remember." He smiled a bit and smiled at me. "Ms. Hana. You never told us her last name." 

Hoseok hesitated. "I will tell you soon." 

His father looked unconvinced and then looked back to me. "What are you two doing here?" 

I spoke behind Hoseok could because I could see he was a bit nervous as to what to say. "We're helping a friend paint the inside of their house today." I squeezed Hoseok's hand a bit, giving him a bit of comfort since he must be pretty worried his dad will suspect something. "A friend tagged along with us as well." 

"Ah, I see." He chuckled a bit, his laugh reminded me of Hoseok's immediately. "I'm here picking up some tools as well. Some appliances broke around home but our son won't help us."

Hoseok hung his head a bit, his energetic atmosphere draining almost instantly with that comment. I took up the conversation again since Hoseok made no move to. "I'm sure it's because he doesn't know how to. Hobi doesn't fix much around our place either." The word 'our' slipped out and I widened my eyes a bit, hesitating. "I-I mean, we don't--" 

"You don't have to be embarrassed living with our son." He chuckled again. "You two are planning on getting married anyways." 

I bit my lip and giggled a bit, bowing my head slightly. 

"I'll let you two keep going on with your day then." His dad finally sighed. "Hoseok, remember the meeting you have tonight. Don't skip or be late this time either." He patted Hoseok's shoulder a bit roughly and then walked off. 

When he was gone, I let out a breath of relief and Hoseok let my hand go. "Let's go before he sees us again." Hoseok sighed, turning and making his way to the front. 

"I didn't expect to see your dad here." I felt a bit awkward as to what to say. "You have a meeting tonight?" 

He shook his head. "That's his way of saying he needs to have a talk with me." 

"Oh... A bad talk... Then?" I hesitated a bit. 

"Most likely." He nodded a bit. "He's going to talk about business and stuff like that. Though we aren't super rich, we aren't poor either so he's trying to pass it to me so I can keep it growing bigger." 

"And why they want a rich daughter-in-law or someone with a lot of assets to pass down." I nodded a bit as well. "I understand your parents even though the way they think can be a bit... Wrong." 

Hoseok didn't respond and shook his head a bit, a smile tugging on his lips again and he seemed like his usual energetic self. But there was no gleam in his eyes like normal so I knew it was all just a mask but I didn't question it even though it upset me that such a little encounter upset him so much. 

He ran over to Jungkook and giggled. "Jungkook-ah, did you already check out?" 

"Yeah." 

"Hey, I was going to pay!" I whined a bit, joining them moments later. 

"Just carry the brushes and a thing of tarp. Don't worry about it." Jungkook smiled at me.

I looked to Hoseok to see him looking elsewhere but when he caught me staring, he flashed a wide smile and grabbed the other tarp in one arm and the two cans in the other. Jungkook grabbed the remaining cans and the three of us making our way to the car, Hoseok lagging behind again. 

"Hobi, don't get lost." I joked a bit but he didn't answer though I knew he was there.

We all reached the car and put the tools and paint into the trunk. I climbed in the backseat this time and let Hoseok ride in the front. How is Hoseok going to set me up like he wants? That's really hard to do... 

Jungkook and Hoseok were singing and dancing in the front seats, Jungkook glancing at me in the rearview mirror every now and then and Hoseok trying to sneak looks through the side mirror since I sat behind him. I ignored them both and just watched out the window with a small smile on my face to keep them from suspecting that anything could be the matter.

I wonder how Taehyung and Jungkook are right now... Jungkook told me how close they were but I haven't heard any news of Taehyung seeking Jungkook for help recently. 

I hope their friendship isn't a mess because of me. 

We arrived at Yoongi's house right when Jin did. I jumped out and waved him over, watching him lightly jog over when he saw me. 

"Help us carry in the tarp, it's heavy." I smiled and started handing him the tarp. 

He carried him with a bit of a huff but made it inside anyways. Hoseok took two cans as well as Jungkook and then they moved inside. I stood there a bit before grabbing the tools, shutting the trunk before I started heading in as well. 

"You're actually going to paint my house?" Yoongi asked as I walked through the door, taking the bags from me. 

"Duh, when I say something like that, I usually mean it." I smiled. "By the way, I'm going to drop honorifics with you." 

"You're not even going to ask me?" He joked, slipping into informal speech fairly quickly. 

"See?" I giggled and kicked off my shoes, looking around. "Since you don't have many personal items on the walls or anything, it'll be easy to paint. Let's just moved everything to the center of the room so no paint gets on them." 

Jungkook, Jin, and Hoseok got to work moving everything to the middle the best they could. Only one near accident happened which was when Jungkook almost dropped the nearly empty bookshelf on Hoseok's foot and Hoseok. The only reason Hoseok escaped his injury was from the panicked, "YAH YAH YAH YAH!" that was yowled by him when he noticed Jungkook was putting it down wrong. 

I went to help but Yoongi shook his head at me. "Let them do the hard work." 

"It's not hard." 

"They want to, just let them." Yoongi shook his head again. "What color?" 

"We picked orange." I smiled a bit, crossing my arms to my chest and watching the three move things around. "We're only doing the halls and the living room for today. Can we do more though?" 

"You actually want to do more?" Yoongi chuckled a bit. "If you wish." 

"Sweet. How does blue sound for one of the rooms? And I was thinking that we can leave your piano room with the white color. It keeps the piano looking pretty. But we can put wall paper up to have some sort of design on the wall if you wish." 

He shrugged. "I don't care. Let your creative mind free with my house." He smiled a bit more. 

"I'm not that creative, trust me." I sighed, the boys now starting to lay out the tarp along the sides and the floors. "One of the tools we bought was tape right? We need to tape the window sills and the arch frame otherwise they'll get splattered. We want those white still so it looks neat." 

Jin nodded as he pulled out the tape and got to work with that while Hoseok and Jungkook fought with the tarp to get it in place. The tarp was a bit to short but they made it work and eventually the room was ready to paint. 

"All I know about painting is that we have to keep an even . We can't change directions after we've started. Let's just do the easiest and just go up and down." I mumbled a bit. 

"Works for us. We don't know anything either." Jungkook laughed a bit, getting the cans set up along the wall with trays and a few paint brushes next to the cans. "We set it up so we all have different sections, paint, brushes, and trays to work with. But one of us will have to pair up." 

"I'll pair up with Yoongi." I spoke quickly. "It's his house and my idea, afterall." 

The boys nodded and fought over which 'station' they wanted while Yoongi and I just stayed civil and picked which ever wasn't taken. 

I took the rolling brush thing while Yoongi dumped some of the paint in the tray. "Thanks, Hana." He spoke quietly as I rolled the brush through the paint and started with the motion on the wall, wrinkling my nose from the strong smell. 

"Of course. The key to happiness is to surround yourself with happy people and bright colors. At least to me, it is." 

He began working next to my spot and cleared his throat a bit before talking. "Do you get upset often?" 

"I wouldn't say often but everyone has their days." I sighed. "When I was in high school, it was really rough for me." 

"How so?" 

"My parents fought over money all the time and at the time, I was just rejected a basketball offer and my grandmother was sick. Plus, exams and just random high school stressors." 

"So how did you work it all out? With bright colors and happy people?" He smiled a bit. 

I bit my lip and shook my head. "Nah, that was later. I use to harm myself to deal with it. I didn't do it for very long but eventually I felt pathetic and made some friends who kept my mind off of it." 

He froze and looked at me. "You did?" 

I glanced back and laughed a bit. "It was a long time ago and like I said, it wasn't for very long." I held out an arm and flipped it palm up. "They're very faint but you can still see the scars. Sadly, I'm stuck with them." 

He looked at them sadly. "I never noticed them." 

"Because they're faint." I smiled again and started painting. "But bright things and happy people are what and who I surrounded myself with. Now I'm a happy person too." 

He smiled briefly. "Thanks for telling me that.. I'm sure it wasn't easy." He went back to painting. 

I stared at my hands as I spread the paint along the wall. "I want to help you, Yoongi, before you resort to what I did."  

I glanced and saw his gummy smile a hint of rose on his cheeks and smiled to myself once again. He didn't answer but I know he appriecated what I said. 

We painted for a while before Hoseok let out a really loud laugh, startling all of us.

"Hyung, can you not?" Jungkook yowled. 

Hoseok stopped laughing and turned around, laughter errupting from all of us except Hoseok. But he couldn't keep a straight face and even he laughed at himself again. I have no idea what happened but paint was all over the front of his shirt and some blotches on his face and in his hair. 

"What did you do?" Jin pulled himself together enough to talk. 

"I dropped the brush and then it got on my shirt and the splash from hitting the tray also got on my shirt. And then I stood up but forgot I just painted the wall and my hair got in it and my arms." He pouted a bit to try and seem pitiful but even he started laughing again. 

I shook my head. "Hobi, you're a mess!" 

He nodded, boggling his head a bit with his dimples revealed. Ahhh so cute! "Let's play music, it's to quiet." 

Jungkook agreed and immediately disappeared into another room, coming back out with a radio and placing it in the middle. "Thank goodness for battery powered radios." Jungkook laughed a bit and turned it on, switching it to a channel and then turning it up. 

Hoseok immediately got excited. "YES!" 

"These kids..." Jin shook his head as Jungkook and Hoseok struggled to keep from dancing and being weird. 

I bit my lip to keep from smiling and turned back to painting the walls, enjoying the music just as much as the boys were. 

We painted for a long time, chatting and even dancing for a little while. We took a break and had a ramen dinner. We finally finished the three walls of the living room late and were going to start painting the halls but Hoseok recieved a call for both of us to meet his parents. 

"Well, we got the three main walls done." I smiled it off anyways. "We can work with the half walls and the hall next time we paint."

Yoongi nodded, looking around. "I like it." 

"It makes you feel happier, right?" I looked around as well. It wasn't the best job since we all have never painted before but it looked good enough. 

He nodded a bit. "Go on, Hoseok is looking like he might pee himself." 

I glanced at Hoseok, who didn't hear Yoongi's comment. He did look pretty nervous and anxious to go so I nodded. "See you guys soon!" I cut my goodbyes short and slipped my shoes on. "You're all covered in paint." I laughed a bit as we walked quickly to his car and got in. "Are you worried? You look worried." 

"I am worried. I haven't come up with a family for you yet and now they want to talk with you." 

I thought a moment but came up with nothing. "I don't know what to do either." 

"We'll wing it." He sighed heavily and sped away from Yoongi's house. 

"I'm sure it'll be okay." I glanced out the window and watched as things passed why us. 

What will we tell them? 

"Hey, Hana..." 

"What is it?" I turned my eyes back to him as he drove. 

"What were you telling Yoongi earlier?" 

"I'll tell you later if you want to know still." 

"Okay. I'm good at waiting." He went silent again.

It's not that big of a deal. It was for a short time so very long ago. 

--

"Hoseok... Why are you covered in paint at this hour?" His mom came to greet us and then took a few steps back. 

"Why'd you call us here at this hour?" He asked in returned. 

She smiled. "Go clean up, we just want to talk with our daughter-in-law." 

Hoseok glanced at me and then back down at my hand, both of us panicking. Such a careless mistake... 

Hoseok hurried off to go get cleaned up while his mom lead me over to the living room where his dad was already seated. She sat beside him and I sat on the other side, awkwardly. 

She looked to my hand immediately and noticed it wasn't there. "Where is the ring? Did you guys call it off already?" She half joked but I could tell she wouldn't mind it if we did. 

"I was doing the dishes earlier and forgot to put it on again." I frowned a bit. 

"Happens." She nodded. "So, can you tell us about yourself? Now that Hoseok isn't here to answer everyone of my questions like last time. It'll be a great way to just chat with you." 

I gulped and nodded as well. "Of course, what do you wish to know?" 

"Firstly, we wish to know your fam--" She was interrupted by loud crashing from the bathroom. 

"What in the world...?" She stood up. 

I grinned. Perfect timing, Hobi. 

"I'll go check it out." I got up quickly and ran over to where he disappeared to and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hobi?" 

He peaked his head out the door and grinned widely. "How was it? Perfect or what?" 

"Perfect, she was just asking about my family." I whispered as he pulled me inside. "What did you do?" 

He glanced over at the medicine containers from the cabinet above the sink all over the ground and a few other objects that were heavy enough to make such a noise. 

"You thought of this to get me away from them?" I laughed a little. 

"What else?" 

"But this won't last forever." I grew worried again. 

"Of course not. You can put all these back while I wash my hair and my face." He glanced at his arms. "And my arms." 

"Okay." I nodded. 

He went over to the shower and the water, adjusting the temperature before he brought the nozzle down and got onto his knees. He began with his hair first since that would be the hardest. 

Right. This stuff now. 

A knock came to the door and I froze a bit. "Yes?" 

"Is Hoseok alright?" His mom called. 

"Yeah, he dropped the medicines all over. I'm helping him clean it up while he cleans up." 

"Oh, okay..." 

I grew red. That was really awkward to say to her and know that she thought he was fully in the shower. 

Oh well. 

I collected some of the containers and then neatly placed them in the cabinet. There wasn't that much prescribed stuff but there was a lot for in case of a cold type thing. 

"Hana, do you want to do me a favor?" He spoke over the water. 

"What is it?" 

"Could you help me get this spot on the back of my head." He laughed a bit. "It's the only spot that won't come out." 

"Sure." I walked over to him and grabbed the nozzle from his hand. It feels like the tables turned, but with a different person. I bit my lip and got to work on the paint spot in his hair. "Your hair is suprisingly soft." I giggled a bit. 

"Thanks?" He laughed again as well. 

Eventually, I worked the spot out and gave him the nozzle again, drying my hands on the back of his shirt and laughing when he got all worked up about it. 

"Yah, Hana.." He whined, still washing his hair and face. 

"What?" I laughed mockingly as I finished with the medicine cabinet. "I'm done, I'm going to go out there." 

"Okay." He sighed and I left quickly, enjoying the cool air that hit my face after being in the small room with hot water going. 

His mom approached me a bit awkwardly and gestured me to the living room and we sat just like we were before. But this time, luckily, she asked a different question. 

"I heard you live with Hoseok already. Can you tell me where he lives?" She smiled brightly. 

She wants him to be a business man and tries to send him to different classes to learn new things. Hoseok doesn't even let his family know where he lives because they will nag him. He had to move twice because of that so he just said that he'd stop telling them where he lived, and he did.

I suddenly remembered what Jungkook had told me and froze a bit. I can't tell them or else he'll feel burdened to move again.

"Ah, Hoseok told me he'd tell you in due time." I made up a lame excuse but she bought it anyways. 

"He's just worried we'll bug him." She sighed. "Would you like coffee? I'm brewing some at the moment." 

It'd be rude to reject... But I don't want coffee... "Sure." I smiled anyways. 

She got excited and hurried off into the kitchen, his dad turning to me now. "How long have you and Hoseok known each other? This is my first time meeting you formally even though I saw you twice before." 

"Ah, I don't remember how long exactly but it's been a few years." I nodded slowly, hoping Hoseok would hurry up. How long does it take to get paint off of you, Hobi? 

"Have you guys had any wedding plans at all?" 

"Ah.. No. None yet." 

"So no time soon?" 

"Not for now." 

I want to go home. I feel like I'm being investigated. 

He opened his mouth to speak but Hoseok and his mom returned. "Hi, dad." Hoseok greeted brightly as he sat rather close beside me. 

I glanced at Hoseok. He was cleaned up in new clothes and looked like his normal, neat self. "Coffee~" His mom placed a steaming cup on the table in front of me and then one in front of Hoseok. She left to go get cups for her husband and herself. 

Hoseok wrinkled his nose at the coffee but sipped it anyways, shaking his head and putting it back down.

"Don't like coffee?" I chuckled a bit, blowing on mine before taking a tiny sip. Oh god, it's awful. I smiled and put mine back down as well. 

"It's horrible." Hoseok whispered in my ear. "Not only do I not like coffee in general but my mom can't make it very well either." 

"I can taste that." I nodded. 

His mom returned and put the two cups on the coffee table as well and then sat down. "So, Hoseok, tell us about your fiancèe." 

Hoseok's smile disappeared and he thought a while. "Actually... Hana and I wanted to do an engagement party. At first we didn't want a big celebration but recently, we found ourselves thinking it would be fun." 

I nearly choked at his words but kept myself composed a bit. What does this have to do with her question? 

"Really?" His mom lit up a bit.

"Yeah. And I was thinking of letting you see who Hana is then. Her family will be there and it'll be an easy way to see where she comes from." Hoseok sat up and cleared his throat a bit. This is the best you could think of? Those are so expensive... 

"That's brilliant!" His mom clapped a bit. "We'll host! Can we?" 

"Of course.." Hoseok rubbed the back of his head and then stole a glance at me. Our eyes met and I could see the clear panic in his eyes. Me too. But you did this. 

"Oh, amazing!" She couldn't control her excitement anymore. 

"Since we got that out of the way, Hana and I need to go. It's pretty late." Hoseok stood up, I did as well. 

"Take Hana home and then come back, I want to start planning immediately!" She stood as well. 

Hoseok bit his lip and turned back to his mom. "Mom, it's late enough already." 

"Fine, fine. I expect to see you here tomorrow!" She pointed to her son, a little disappointed. 

"Okay fine." Hoseok nodded. "Bye~" 

"You better show up!" His father chimed in as we made our way out the door. 

Hoseok stopped and squatted down, breathing out heavily. I glanced down at him with amusement. "At least it wasn't as bad as you thought it was before we came here." 

He looked up at me and then stood, smiling again. "True. It's so exhausting." 

"What is?" We made our way to the car, Hoseok opening the door like he always did for me before getting in himself. 

"Lying." He sighed again and drove off. 

"Engagement party though?" 

"I couldn't think of anything else." 

"My parents really can't show up, you know this right? They'll murder me." 

"I know, I know. I'm trying to find a loophole." He bit his lip, clearly frustrated. "I'll have to talk to Namjoon. He's very good with these things." 

"I bet." I nodded.

"Your friend knows about this ordeal so you can invite her so you don't show up alone. If you have other people you can bring along, do that. The most unpleasant thing you can do for yourself is show up with no one on your side because my mom is going to invite everyone she knows. That's just who she is." 

"Oh dear..." I watched out the window. "Okay, I'll think of something." And it can't be the other guys... Ugh. 

--

I wandered around my house a bit, Chico and Nova following me every time I paced. I got a break from work and now I have nothing to do... I stopped and stared at my phone. There are 7 of you... One of you call me. Someone do it. Come on. I stared at my phone a while but no one called so I started pacing again. 

Chico barked and wagged his tail at me but I ignored it the second my phone rang, answering it without checking who it was. 

"Hello?" 

"You answered really fast." It's Yoongi. 

"Yoongi? What is it?" I smiled widely. "I'm so bored! I've been waiting for someone to call me out!" 

"Don't you have a life?" He joked. "Would you like to come with me to a party today?" 

"A party? I didn't think you went to those types of things." 

He hesitated a bit. "It's for my job. I was called in to play at an engagement party." 

My head dropped a bit. Engagement party is the last thing I wanted to hear... 

When I didn't repond, he spoke up again. "I wanted you to come with me.. So you could hear me play some pieces.. Also because I want to hang out with you afterwards." 

"I'd love to come." I agreed easily. "What kind of attire is the party?" 

"They told me it's formal, if that helps." His tone brightened a bit. "I'll come pick you up.." 

"Now?" I widened my eyes in shock. "Okay! I'll get ready quickly." 

"Sorry, I wanted to ask you ahead of time so you had time but I hesitated a lot." He chuckled to himself. 

"No, no, that's fine! See you soon, Yoongi!" 

"See you." 

I waited for him to hang up before I ran into the bathroom. No time to shower, I'll just wash my face and put on some dry shampoo. 

I did what I could and then went into my room, searching for a formal dress. My eyes fell on the one I wore to Hoseok's party but I decided against it and went for a knee lengthed white dress with a tiny bit of blue hinted at the bottom. The dress was gift from my father a year or so ago. It wasn't formal enough for Hoseok's family but it's perfect for this occasion.

I got into the dress easily and found my black flats, slipping them on. Heels aren't for me unless needed. I put on the flower necklace that Namjoon gave me and started to apply my eye makeup, which I kept to a minimum. I wasn't one for caking on make up. Just as I was putting earrings, my doorbell rang and Chico went nuts. 

I'm not ready! I quickly put in the earrings and grabbed my handbag, running out to get the door. My breath hitched a bit when I saw Yoongi in his white suit and slightly parted blonde hair. We're matching almost completely... 

I took a moment to take him in. He, too, took a moment to glance me over before laughing a bit. "We match." 

I gulped and invited him in, silencing Chico from his barking. "I'm almost done." 

"Take your time." He squatted down to pet Chico and Nova, keeping the dogs at a distance so that none of the hair got on his outfit. 

I had to tear my eyes from him and hurry back to my room to find the cute jacket I wore the other day to keep warm. He's really handsome right now... 

I eventually found the jacket and slipped it on, racking my mind for anything else I could possibly be forgetting but not coming up with any. With a curt nod, I left my room, slipping my phone into my handbag. 

"Now I'm ready." 

He glanced up and nodded with approval. "Shall we go then?" 

I nodded and waited for him to stand before opening the door for him and shutting it behind us before Chico ran out. 

"After we're done at the party, do you mind if I take you to go get our rings?" He asked as we climbed into his car. 

"Of course I don't mind. I've received rings from Hobi, Namjoon, and Jungkook already." I smiled a bit. 

He didn't respond but I knew he was listening. After a while of silence, he did finally speak, just not about a topic I wanted to bring up again. "I'm sorry to bring it up again... But I just really want to know about what you thought like during your bad times in high school." 

"I would tell you in detail if I remembered." I answered truthfully. "I've kind of forced myself to forget how I felt back then. At least as much as I could." 

"I'm sorry." He repeated. 

"Can I ask why you're so curious?" 

"Because from what you've told me, we think, or you thought, the same as I do." 

I turned and frowned at him but he couldn't tell because he was driving. 

"I've never met someone who's thought that way before... It's why my family kind of drove me out." 

"Oh... Is this what you didn't want to tell me before?" 

"Yeah. I'll share more with you.. Just not now. I don't want to ruin the day." 

"You wouldn't ruin it." I mumbled to myself and went back to watching out the window. "I'll help you so you don't feel that way any longer. I'll try my best. That's what you wanted me for, after all." 

We fell silent once again and this time we remained that way until we arrived at the large party hall.

I got out as well hurried to Yoongi's side. He grabbed a rather large but neat black binder and held it in his arm while holding out his other arm for me. 

"I don't know anyone here, just like you, so don't feel awkward." He reassured as the two of us made our way inside and to one of the dining halls. 

A woman in a brilliant blue dress came over to the two of us and smiled at Yoongi. "Are you Mr. Min Yoongi?" 

Yoongi bowed his head slightly and nodded. "That is me." 

"Great!" She clasped her hands together, flashing a smile at me as well. "Your girlfriend is beautiful. She'll be welcomed here just as you." 

"Good. Will you show me to the piano?" He glanced around a bit at the few guests that were here. 

"Sure. You're here early so feel free to warm up before all the guests get here. Thank you so much, by the way." She lead the both of us over to the grand piano in the center of the room. "We decided to have you right in the middle. I heard that you're very good at what you do so I want everyone to listen and be able to make requests from what is inside your library of songs." 

"That's fine." Yoongi released my arm and sat down at the piano, lifting up the cover of the keys. He played a few notes and then a few chords before looking up at the host. "This piano plays very well. It's similar to the one I have at home." 

"That's great news!" She sighed with relief. "Feel free to take a break whenever you need. I'll pay you after the event and of course, all the tips are yours. The event, like I've already mentioned to you, is only a few hours long. Since it is a formal event, I request that you keep the music flowing and soft. There will be a few speeches and toasts to bid the couple goodluck in their engagement. When that happens, feel free to step outside and get some air if you need. That will be your time to recollect if need be." 

"Just give me some sort of signal." He nodded. 

"Will do, I'll talk to you in a bit then. Thank you again." She bowed her head slightly and then went over to go greet the few guests that began to file in. 

"That's a lot of requests." I sat on the bench beside him. 

"She's less need-y than others I have worked for." He smiled a bit as he set up his binder and flipped through the pages. "You can mingle with the other guests if you like." 

I shook my head a bit. "I'd prefer to just be near you." 

"So are you going to sit there the entire time?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Probably not." 

He chuckled and started playing a few notes again, warming himself up. 

"Don't you get nervous playing in front of people?" 

"Not anymore." He sighed a bit, staring at his fingers as they tickled the keys. "I've grown confident in my playing so the nerves went away."

"That's good then." I nodded, glancing at a young man who walked over to us. 

He's dressed very neatly, very much unlike the other male guests here. He must be the fiancè. 

"I wanted to welcome both of you here, personally." He bowed his head a bit and smiled widely, a tiny strand of his black hair hanging onto his forehead a bit. "If you don't mind, may I take the lady to go and meet some of the other guests? She might feel more comfortable if she knows some others here." 

Yoongi glanced at me and then nodded. "Sure, go ahead." 

I scowled a bit to myself and then stood up, smiling. "Lead the way." 

I trailed along behind him as he lead me over to a group of women about his age. He pointed to a very familiar girl. Oh no. Why can't I place her? She's already scowling at me. "This is my fiancèe, Lee Dae Young. The other girls are her closest friends." 

I glanced around at the other girls until I noticed one of them was someone I met before. "Lee Soo Young!" I smiled widely. 

He looked rather shocked but he left anyways. "Park Hana?" Soo Young smiled widely. "You know my sister?" 

"Ah, no, I accompanied my friend." I pointed to Yoongi. I glanced back at Dae Young and my face dropped when I realized who it was. It's the witch. Taehyung's ex... But why is she already engaged to someone else? "She's your sister?" 

"Yeah." Soo Young nodded. "Taehyung and her had a thing and now Taehyung and I have a 'thing'. It's really nothing though." 

I wonder if Taehyung knows about this... I can't call him though... Does Yoongi know of Dae Young? Surely he saw her before..

"So Yoongi must be a close friend?" Soo Young stood beside me, leading me away from Dae Young when she realized the tension between us. 

"Remember the fake marriage thing Taehyung mentioned? He's another one I'm in with." 

"Ah, that confusing thing. I heard bits and pieces." She nodded slowly. 

"I have a question." We paused in our steps. "Does Taehyung know of this? Lee Dae Young getting engaged, I mean." 

She shook her head. "Dae Young doesn't want him to know." 

I bit my lip. "So she's basically keeping Taehyung on her finger to torture him?" 

"Probably." Soo Young crossed her arms and sighed. "My sister isn't a nice person, really. She's been dating her fiancè only within the time her and Taehyung broke up yet they're engaged and getting married in a few months time." 

I sighed as well. "I can't tell Taehyung myself, you should tell him." 

"I can't. My sister would skin me."

"He should know. He needs to get over her anyways." I stole a glance at Dae Young only to find her staring right back at me. "She knows I'm going to rat her out already." 

"Oh I'm sure." Soo Young glanced at her sister then back to me. "Ignore her. She won't lay a finger on you at a party like this." 

I nodded, my ears filling with the beautiful sound of piano as Yoongi began playing an actual piece. The event must have officially started. 

"He really plays well." Soo Young commented, watching him carefully. 

I turned and watched him as well, a smile tugging on my lips. "He does." 

"I could so see you two as a couple." Soo Young teased a bit, poking my arm. "He looks stunning in white and so do you, it's a sign." 

"A lot of people look good in white." I countered. "I need to use the rest room." I need to think. 

"If you exit the hall and go to the right, a bathroom should be visible." She explained a bit. "Do you want me to come?" 

"No, I'm fine." I smiled and wandered off with the instruction she gave me, eventually finding the bathroom and immediately standing in front of the mirror with a frown. 

What do I do? Taehyung's ex lover, whom he still might have feelings for, is engaged to another man. Yet, she still chases after Taehyung. I sure as hell won't tell her fiancè but.. Shouldn't I tell Taehyung? I pulled out my cellphone but then froze, only staring at the black screen. I told him I wouldn't help him or contact him though.. And I'm still not over him trying to make me look like an idiot when all I've done is tried to help. But I should still tell him. 

I my phone and went to his contact only to have my phone snatched from me and placed on the counter. I stared right into Dae Young's eyes. "Yah, what was that for?" I snapped a bit. 

"Why are you here?" She crossed her arms a bit. 

"Why do you need to know?" I sighed, putting my phone back into my hand bag. 

"Are you following me? Did Taehyung tell you to?" 

"Why would he tell me to follow you?" I laughed a bit. "But I have a question.. You're engaged yet you still chase after Taehyung.. Isn't that qualified as cheating?" 

She shrugged. "Why are you here?" 

I clenched my jaw a bit and responded firmly. "I came with the pianist to your event." 

"Ah, Yoongi?" She spoke his name so casually that it actually kind of angered me. "I thought you had feelings for Taehyung.. Or was it Hoseok? But now you're with Yoongi? This fake marriage thing isn't going so well, huh?" 

"I don't have feelings for any of them." I bit my lip to keep from raising my voice. 

"You will." She huffed a bit. "And when you do, you'll end up breaking their hearts in the process. You know why? When you're in a fake relationship with 7 men, you're bound to fall for one of them. And then the other 6 are left heart broken if they fall for you. It'll most likely end with one crushed and the other happy. Don't you think?" 

"I won't fall for any of them." I shook my head, clutching my hand bag. "How about you just stick to one man? Taehyung doesn't need someone like you." 

I stomped out of the restroom and to the hall, taking a deep breath before I walked into the open room like nothing happened, finding my way over to Soo Young. 

She held out a wine glass for me. "Here. Have one." 

"Thanks, Soo Young." I took it easily and sipped it.

"Oh, dropping honorifics." She giggled a bit, grabbing a glass for herself. "Our friendship moved quickly, hm?" 

You don't know quick. I dropped honorifics with Jin on the first date. I stole a glance at Yoongi, still engrossed in his music. I smiled again and took another sip. 

"Your sister sought me out in the bathroom and stopped me from calling Taehyung." I frowned a bit. "I'll just tell Hobi or something and have him talk to Taehyung about it." 

"Or just don't tell Taehyung." Soo Young frowned as well. "I hate drama." 

"Same but we both stepped right into it anyways." I finished the glass and placed it on the table. "I'm going to go over by Yoongi for a while." 

She nodded and I made my way over to the piano, sitting down on the small bench beside Yoongi, my back facing the piano. 

"Did you make friends?" He asked quietly, continuing his song a bit softer so he could talk. 

"Taehyung's ex lover is the one that is engaged." I sighed. 

His face twisted with shock and sadness. "Taehyung will be crushed." 

"I don't know anymore." I mumbled. "She's engaged but still keeps Taehyung tied around her finger." I watched as Dae Young made her way over to her fiancè. "They look like they're about to speak to the guests." 

Yoongi turned slightly and sought out the host that brought us in, receiving a cut off from her and wrapping up his song with a sigh. 

"Let's go get some fresh air while they talk." He suggested and stood up. 

I stood as well and the two of us exited the room as they began talking. He stretched up towards the ceiling a bit and yawned. 

"Is it tiring playing nonstop like that?" 

"Everything is exhausting when you do them for long periods of time." He nodded, sitting down on a bench and patting the spot beside him. I took a seat quickly. "So, are you going to tell Taehyung?" 

"Of course I am... I just don't know how or when. We're not on the best of terms." 

"Right, the whole Suwon thing." He nodded a bit more, glancing at me slightly as he spoke. "I think it'd be wise to tell him before he finds out on his own. The second he finds out that you knew and didn't tell him, he'll be really angry." 

"Taehyung's life is complicated." I huffed. "I kind of feel sorry for him. Even though I'm still pretty upset that he'd want to try and make an idiot of me." 

Yoongi clicked his tongue a few times, searching for words to say. "Taehyung is a very good person at heart. This past year, we've all seen this side of him and we're not quite sure when it will go away. We only knew the childish and bright Taehyung before this girl." 

"I can tell he's a good person. But he's clouded by misjudgement right now." I admitted. "Which is why I'm going to be the bigger person and apologize for my words even though it is going to take a huge hit at my pride." 

"Better to lose pride and then fight." Yoongi frowned a bit.

"I just hope this girl gets married and leaves the country so Taehyung can be left alone."

"You'll get that wish." The witch we were speaking of spoke. 

"Aren't you supposed to be making a speech?" I couldn't help but be a little snappy. 

"I did." She huffed a bit. "But anyways, I'm moving to America. I came to seek you out to tell you that so don't even worry about telling Taehyung about all this." 

I took out my phone and held it up. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" She looked a bit confused. 

"Click." I mocked the sound of the camera as I took a picture. 

"Did you just take a picture of me?" She got angry and stole my phone, hurrying to delete it.

"Yah, don't delete it. It's a selfie." I stood up and took it back, laughing a bit. "Don't assume I'm taking pictures of you. I wouldn't want you on my phone anyways."

I heard Yoongi stiffle a laugh as he stood up and s his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I would be lying if I said I was completely fine with it. My cheeks felt hot and my heart thumped, but I kept it cool.

"I'm glad you're going to America." Yoongi smiled a bit. "But don't bother Hana and Taehyung anymore. Just live your life. You've clearly moved on so let Taehyung do the same." 

She opened to retaliate but shut it again when no words fell out of . Satisfied, Yoongi and I walked back into the hall and over to the piano. 

"Who knew this would be such a dramatic experience?" I giggled a bit as he let go of my waist and sat down. 

"Right?" He smiled his gummy smile for a moment. "Let's wrap up this last half and get you a ring. Your hand looks so boring when you're with me." 

I sat down beside him and watched his fingers glide over the keys and enjoying the sweet sound coming from them. 

Soo Young is Daeyoung's sister... Dae Young is Taehyung's ex lover and has yet to stop chasing after him even though she's engaged to someone else... Soo Young is now Taehyung's supposable lover... What's going on anymore? I'm so lost. 

--

Yoongi stopped outside the store and turned to me a bit. "Don't worry about the price, okay? Just pick whichever one you want." 

"You all say the same thing!" I tsked a bit, pulling him inside the store. "Let's pick together." 

"Eh?" He panicked a bit but didn't fight it. 

We stood before a glass case of rings, leaning over the top a bit to see down. "Which set do you like?" 

"Don't ask me." He scolded a bit. "Mine is the same no matter which set we get."

"Well I don't want to pick a ring. I want you to pick it for me." I stood up with a slight smile. "Pick one that you think matches me and then I'll wear it well." 

He looked a bit hesitant. "Why couldn't we all just give you one ring?" 

"I don't know, that's a good question." 

"I'm kidding, I know why we didn't." He glanced my way and then focused on trying to pick out a set. "We did it to show our kindness." 

"I can see kindness with other actions as well." I tsked again, my eyes glued to his face as he gazed at the rings. He is really handsome... All of them are, what am I saying? 

He spoke something to the worker and she pulled out a case, setting it on the glass for Yoongi to look at. He picked up the tiny ring and spun it around a little, looking at it from every angle before he held it up to me. 

"How's this one?" He asked a bit shyly. 

The ring was silver and gold that looked like it was two strands spun together. In the middle was a small heart diamond with small circular diamonds on either side. It was pretty cute. 

I nodded. "I like it." 

He grabbed my hand and stared at my fingers for a second before letting go and putting the ring down, asking the worker for a different size. 

"Did you just find out my size by staring at my fingers?" I gaped a bit, my cheeks feeling hot from his sudden action. 

"I heard your finger size once before but I was struggling between two sizes so I looked at your fingers to decide which size I needed." He bit his lip as the worker went into the back to find my size.

"That's impressive." I felt a bit flattered and ducked my head, trying to hide the fact that I was probably blushing pretty hard. 

If he noticed, he didn't make a big deal from it, which I thanked him silently for. 

"Yoongi, can just the two of us paint the halls of your home? We can call in Hobi, Jin, and Jungkook for the individual rooms when we do those later." 

"This is random." He leaned a bit against the glass case and nodded. "I think it'd be fun just to do it with the two of us." 

"And then we can do some piano stuff as well." I smiled widely. "I like learning from you." 

A tiny bit of red tinted his cheeks and he turned away, clearing his throat. "Thanks." 

Before I could say something else, the worker came back and set a small box on the glass case for us. Yoongi immediately stood up straight and picked up the ring, glancing it over a few times. 

"This will do." He sighed, speaking to the worker. "Thank you." 

She walked to the register and started to type in the ring number for Yoongi to pay. He turned to me and gently grabbed my hand, placing the ring on my palm with a lingering hand before pulling away and going to the register. 

I stared at the ring with a warm heart and slipped it on comfortably. I wonder what it feels like to receive such an item from someone you love and loves you in return.. Would I ever get to experience that? 

I his simple golden band as I waited, smiling at it a bit. 

"Ready?" Yoongi's voice sounded and pulled me out of my thoughts. 

I nodded again and followed him out of the shop. "Don't you want yours?" 

He didn't hear me so I stepped in front of him and grabbed his hand, panic filling his eyes. "What are you doing?" 

He seems to panic when people touch him without warning.. I wonder why.. I frowned a bit and opened his fingers a bit, putting his band in his palm. "I said, don't you want yours?" 

His body relaxed and I could almost here his breath of relief. "Oh, thank you." 

I continued to hold his hand a bit. "Yoongi, I've noticed something." I closed his fingers around the band for him and put his hand back down by his side. "Whenever you're touched without warning, you tense up and sort of panic. Is there a reason? I'll try not to touch you without warning from now on if there is." 

He shook his head. "I'm not a very touch-y person. I'm not around people who are very touch-y, other than Hobi but he's a different story."

"I get it. Is that something you want to get rid of?" I asked, a bit hesitantly. 

"What?" He got shy again and moved uncomfortably. 

"Ever heard of a friendly romance?" I laughed a bit. "Friends hold hands and hug each other all the time but there is no romantic feelings behind it. It'll make you happier if you have that sort of friendship with some of your friends. Maybe not the guys cause that's kind of awkward but.. With me." 

"Friendly romance? Sounds like danger to me." He bit his lip a bit. 

"Nah, it'll make you happier. I wasn't a touch-y person when I was in high school either but my friends kept pushing me and pushing me until I got over it. Things like holding hands," I slipped my hand in his as I spoke, "Make me happy now when back then, I would be very uncomfortable." 

He tensed and looked at me with alarm, clutching his ring in the other hand. "I don't really wan..." 

I breathed in confidently and started walking. "It'll make you happier." And me too. I once thought of horrible thoughts like you do, Yoongi. I know how lonely it feels especially when your family isolates from you. So, I'm going to take my experience as a good thing and use it to help you. Not because that is what you wanted me to do, but because I want to. 

No one should be isolated. 

 

Tae & OC drama~! Dae Young and Soo Young will be around a bit more.. (; 

~PandaBiscuit~