007

7 Bangtan Princes

Hyejin's alarm went off, causing the both of us to complain. 

"Why is your alarm set?" I whined.

"You set it... You said you had to leave so you could get somewhere..." 

"Oh... OH!" My eyes snapped open and I rolled out of bed. "We slept until this late? I have to meet Kim Taehyung in an hour!" 

"You better..." She sighed, to tired to function. "...Go then." 

"Hyejin-ah, thanks for letting me stay over!" I waved at her, even though she didn't notice since she was still falling asleep, and turned off her alarm. 

This is a mess... I slept in the clothes I wore out last night and now I have to some how make it all the way home, change, wash my hair, and then back out the door to meet Taehyung... Why didn't I set it for 2 hours before... Idiot. 

I bolted from her house and made my way to the nearest bus stop. 

Taehyung will show up... Won't he? 

--

Ha... Made it here with only a minute to spare... I had to skip my shower though. I sat down at the nearest bench and shoved my hands into my pocket. It's so cold today. 

Ah, while I wait, I can think of something to do with him... Hm... Are my parents home from business? I pulled out my phone and dialed the number, glad that my mother answered quickly. 

"Mom, are you still on business with dad?" I smiled a bit. 

"Yes, we will be for a bit. Why?" 

My smiled left and I rolled my eyes a bit. "Nothing. Have fun on your vacation." 

"It's n--" I hung up on her and shoved my hands back in my pockets, scrunching up my shoulders to try and keep warm. 

What if I got a new dog? No! Hana, you cannot get a new dog! 

But I still want to look... So I'll take him there for a bit. But I won't buy one. 

And then afterwards I can get him something to eat and stall there until I have to go to work... Oh... And I can have him come with me to my job. He went there once before anyways. 

I can pretend like I'm upset all day and maybe he'd feel bad and be more willing to stay? I don't know, let's try it. 

I waited for a while, blowing on my fingers to keep warm. Is he really not coming? But I need him to... Namjoon is counting on me to keep him away from that girl and I want to help the best I can.

I glanced around a bit and then stood up, pacing the bench to keep warm. Did he get the wrong park? 

I waited for about an hour and a half before it was just too cold to bare and I started walking to the bus stop, my spirits down. Namjoon will be disappointed... And I'm a little disappointed that he really didn't come. 

"You waited all this time?" A familiar voice stopped me in my tracks and I whipped around to see Taehyung standing by the bench I just left, making his way over to me with a blank expression. "Yah..." His expression changed to concern as he took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck. "It's too cold to wait for s like me." 

"But you showed up so the wait didn't go to waste." I smiled with relief. "Why did you show up?" 

"I wasn't going to. I came here because I was worried you were waiting still in this cold weather." His concerned expression vanished and he put on his stern expression once more. "I didn't know you were so stupid." 

"Me either." I sighed, glad to see the Taehyung I knew return. A concerned look towards me didn't suit him. "Let's go." 

"Where?" He shoved his hands in his pocket and followed along side me. "And why me?" 

"I'm feeling down." I huffed. "I picked you because you seemed like the funniest to be around."

"That's a lie."

"True, it is. I picked you because I wanted to." We paused at the bus stop. "I want to take you for dinner but I need to stop some places first. Don't be rude to me today." 

"I have somewhere to be later on though." He rubbed the back of his neck with impatience. "So I can't have dinner with you?" 

I turned towards him and gave him a nasty look. "I'm the one stuck in this stupid contract with not only you, but 6 other guys. I'm already exhausted with all 7 of you and on top of that, something bad happened yesterday so I'm upset. Can't you just do me one favor and accompany me today? I'll even give you free drinks when I go to work if you just accompany me." 

"But why me?" He stamped his feet and whined. "You like Hobi, and Jungkook. I'm nothing but mean to you." 

"It's a change of pace." I turned away from him again and stepped on the bus, scanning my card twice. "I paid for you." 

"Yah!" He protested, taking his seat beside me. "Can you stop doing things for me? It's not going to change how I view you." 

"I'm not trying to change how you view me." I glanced out the window. "I understand why you don't like me and I accept it. All I'm asking is that you accompany me for today. Can't you do this much?" 

He hung his head in defeat and the raised it, letting his glaring eyes rest on the seat in front of us. "Fine. But I'm not doing this again."

"I can live with that." 

The two of us sat in silent for a while, uncomfort growing between us as the minutes droned on. Unable to take it anymore, we looked to each other and tried to speak at the same time. 

"Do you--"

"Are you--" 

We both paused, a small smile spreading on both of our lips. "You go first." I mumbled. 

"No, you go first." He rubbed his neck awkwardly again, his ears turning a bit red. 

He seems really uncomfortable. "Do you like dogs?" 

"Dogs?" His eyes widened a bit before he narrowed them again, almost as if he didn't want to relax around me. 

"Yeah, dogs. I'm going to the pet store. I want to buy some toys for my dog." 

"I didn't see a dog when I was at your place." 

"I share a dog with my mom. She has her right now." 

"Share? That's dumb." He spoke with his eyes on the seat in front of him, not looking at me for even a moment. 

"But do you?" 

"I like dogs." 

"Good, you wouldn't be human. Now what were you going to say?" 

"Are you okay?" He spoke more blunt than he was before. "You said you were upset and that something bad happened. Are you okay?" 

He does have a heart. Now I feel bad for lying to him. I cleared my throat and looked to him again. "I'm okay. How about you? Your life is hard lately." 

"I'm fine." He answered quickly with a tone that warned me not to ask anything more. And I listened to his warning and changed the subject. 

"I met with Jin. We dropped honorifics on the first date. Can I drop them with you?" 

"No." 

"But I'm older, aren't I?"

"You're the same age." 

"Ah, even you knew that and I didn't." I felt a bit awkward. "I guess I'll keep using them then." 

The rest of the ride was silent and we didn't try to fix it since the bus came to a stop anyways. We both got off and he followed me once more down the sidewalk a bit until we came to the petstore. Don't come home with a dog. Don't come home with a dog. Don't come home with a dog. 

We entered, Taehyung immediately leaving me side and going over to the puppies in a pen in the corner. The adoption center always brought dogs to this shop because it was the most frequently visited. 

I paused in my tracks a bit and watched as Taehyung knelt down and stuck his fingers through the bars, letting the dogs his fingers. At least he likes dogs... I stopped watching him and went to grab some dog food and a few toys, trying to make it seem like I wasn't totally making this trip up. I came back to the front and watched Taehyung again. 

He has a very wide, almost rectangular, smile plastered on his face as all the puppies fought to get over to Taehyung. He brought his face close to the bars and ended up getting in the face. He pulled away with a little giggle and stood up, reaching down to pat the puppies one by one. This is the cutest thing I've seen in my life. So even Taehyung has a soft side to him, huh? I wonder if he smiled more when his life wasn't so rough. 

I walked over to the pen and put down my items, looking to Taehyung only to have our eyes meet and his smile disappear instantly. Ouch. 

Ignoring it, I reached in the pen, picking up one of the rather large puppies. "Look how cute you are..." My heart felt all fuzzy and warm as the puppy my face happily. 

I noticed Taehyung watching me with an unreadable gaze so I offered up the pup. To my surprise, he took the puppy faster than I thought and his smile returned when the puppy his face as well.

I walked over to the girl running the register and asked what breed the dogs were. I want one... But I can't... "They're Labrador Retrievers." Oh my god... I want one so bad... "Would you like to adopt one?" Her face lit up. "They'll be going back to the shelter soon if they aren't adopted.

"Aw..." I looked back at the dogs and Taehyung. Don't do it Hana... "How much are they?" 

I pouted when the price wasn't that much. "I'll adopt one..." I'm so disappointed in myself... I'm weak. 

"Really?" The lady smiled widely when I looked back at her. "Would you like two puppies? I'm just afraid the remaining won't have homes."

"Ah, no, no. One is enough." I pulled out my wallet and handed over my credit card. I rarely used it but today would have to be the day I used it. 

"Thanks so much. Just scan your card here and then fill out this adoption sheet." 

I did as I was told and then headed over to the dog Taehyung was still holding. I can't believe I did this... 

"Are we leaving?" Taehyung's smile left again as he turned to me. 

"Yeah." 

He turned to put the dog down but I stopped him and took the dog from him. "What are you doing? I thought we were leaving?" 

I ignored him and pointed to the supplies I had placed. "Can you bring those to the desk for me?" He's so heavy... 

"Sure, I guess." He shrugged and did as I was told. I handed over the credit card once more and bought the supplies, sliding the bag on my arm. I still can't believe I did this... What was I thinking? "When are you going to put him down?" 

"When I get home..." I sighed, disappointed in myself. 

"Excuse me?" His eyes widened a bit. "Did you buy this dog?" 

"I couldn't help it... They're going back to the shelter soon and I couldn't help it..." I whined. 

"Yah..." He bit his lip, trying not to laugh but he did anyways. "You bought a dog?" 

I hung my head a bit and offered him to Taehyung. "He's heavy..." 

Taehyung took the dog back from me and followed me out of the pet shop. "I can't believe you bought a dog." 

"I can't either..." I pouted. "Let's take him home and then we can go have dinner." 

"Let's just eat at your place, it'll be easier." He smiled to the dog and patted his head. "How are we getting home? Dogs can't go on the bus." 

Great. "We'll just walk." 

"What?" He stopped in his tracks, forcing me to turn around. 

"What? I walk all the time from work to home when there is no taxis around. It's not that bad." 

"That's you, not me. Let's just wait for a taxi." 

"Taxis rarely pick up people with dogs, Ta... Kim Taehyung." I corrected myself quickly but he caught it anyways, slightly annoyed at me all over again. We're the same age, why the hell do I have to keep up these honorifics? It's annoying me. 

"The dog is small...ish." He sighed. "As long as the dog looks nice and we tip more than usual, he'll let us bring the dog in there." 

"But we don't have a leash and the dog isn't the most calm thing ever." I sighed as it tried to wriggle free from Taehyung all while trying to his face. 

"Yah, yah, yah!" He held the dog up in the air and away from his face, the dog's tail wagging vigorously. "Can you stop my face?" 

I tried hard not to giggle and turned to the road, scanning the busy streets for any taxis. "Should I just call one?" 

"It'll be more effective." He held the dog back to his chest and sighed when it started to his face again. "It was cute 10 minutes ago." He grumbled at the dog. "And now you're heavy." 

I pulled out my cellphone and held the number "2" on the keypad, knowing it was the taxi company's number that would dial when I did so. "Can I request a taxi? I have a dog with me and I'm willing to tip extra." 

"Location?" 

"______ ___" 

"Thank you, a taxi will be with you shortly. Make sure to keep the dog under control please." 

"Yes." I hung up and slipped my phone back in my pocket, the cold nipping at my fingers before I could shove them back into my pocket. "It's freezing." 

Taehyung nodded a little in agreement as we waited for the taxi for a bit. "There it is." He spoke, pointing at it as it pulled up. "Let's go." 

We both piled into the back and tipped the driver in advance. "To here please, ______" 

He nodded and drove off, Taehyung handing the dog to me and smirking as it began to my face. "I'm so weak... Why did I get a dog?" I whined, pushing the cute face away from mine. 

"That's what I'm saying. Why get a dog?" 

"I told you, I'm weak for them. I only wanted to get dog supplies for Nova..." 

He grunted a little with amusement, reaching over and patting the dog. "He's cute though. Do you have any names for him?" 

"No." I patted his back as well, accidently brushing Taehyung's fingers. I pulled away quickly and blushed a bit, looking out the window to hide my embarrassment. But Taehyung took no care for it. 

"Are you feeling better yet? Can I leave?" 

"No. Don't." I panicked a little. "Just spend the rest of the day with me. Please?" 

Taehyung let out a long sigh. "I got it." 

We sat in silence until we arrived at my house, Taehyung taking the dog back from me and climbing out first. "Thank you." I bowed to the driver and got out as well and headed into the complex. 

I opened the door easily and Taehyung put the dog on the ground. It looked around, a bit confused, and then took off to explore. "Can we eat now?" Taehyung looked to me, his gaze a lot more relaxed than it usually was. 

"Yeah. Do you want to just order something?" I went into the kitchen and took off Taehyung's scarf, setting it on the counter, the small half wall that separated the living room from the kitchen providing the ability to still talk to Taehyung.

"I don't care." 

"Okay, pizza?" 

"Sure." 

"Cheese?" 

"Sure." 

"Easy guy." I huffed and picked up the landline phone from the wall charger and went over to the fridge, dialling the number of a pizza place from the sticky note. I use to order a lot when Hyejin came over in the past, which is why I have all these numbers written out on a sticky note that hung from my fridge. 

I quickly ordered the pizza and requested it to be delivered and then hung up, hanging the phone back up on the wall. I poured to glasses of water and went into the living room, placing one of them down on the table in front of the sofa Taehyung sat on. 

"Want to help me name the dog?" I spoke after sipping my water and sitting on the opposite sofa, placing my water down on the table as well. 

"I guess." 

"You have a dog, don't you?" 

"Yeah, I do." He smiled a bit and watched as the dog came over to him and pawed at his knees. "You could name your dog Chico."

"Chico?" That name is so cute. "Why Chico?"

"It fits." Taehyung had his eyes glued on the dog. "He wants a loving family and behind his name meaning, there is that want as well." 

I hesitated a bit. "You even know the meaning behind the name?" 

"Yeah, I looked it up once." 

I wonder why. "Okay, Chico it is." 

Taehyung smiled a little. "You're picking the name after just one suggestion from me?" 

"I like it and you care for the name so why not?" I watched him a bit. He's not very stern with me right now. I like him like this... "I promised you free drinks if you stayed with me all day, remember that." 

He nodded, patting the spot beside him. "Chico~ Come here!" 

Chico dropped his jaw and lolled his tongue out, wagging his tail furiously but never moving from his spot. 

"Chico~" He tried again but Chico just stared at him. Taehyung shook his head and tsked a few times before reaching for his water and downing half the glass before putting it back down and patting Chico's head. "When do you go to work?" 

"7." 

"7? That's an odd time." 

"It's a nightclub." I shrugged, finishing my water. "Do you have a job?" 

"No." He looked a bit flustered. "Half of us don't." 

"Why? How do you all have money then?" 

"Our families." He stretched out on the couch and yawned. 

"Must be great." I rolled my eyes a bit. 

Taehyung's phone rang and he answered it quickly, not even letting a single ring go by. "Hello?" He straightened completely up and his were a bit wide. Is it her? "I'll be over soon, wait." 

He stood up and tried to leave but I panicked and grabbed his arm. "Yah!" 

He looked at me angrily, "Park Hana, let me go."

"Park Hana?" I could hear a female voice from the other end. "Are you with someone else Taehyung?" 

"I'm on my way, just wait." He hung up and shook me off his arm. "What the hell is wrong with you?" 

"You told me you'd stay with me all day!" I panicked even more. Namjoon... What do I do now? I'm sure that was her and she's heard my name now... I can't get close to her now. How do I keep him here? "Taehyung!" 

"YAH!" He snapped and shoved me as hard as he could, my body not able to hold up against him and I fell to the ground, my head hitting the corner of the table on the way down. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DROP HONORIFICS!" 

His screaming made Chico leave the room. I held my hands to my head and winced. It hurts... A few tears trickled from my eyes without me meaning to. 

"Yah..." His tone dropped and his angry face left completely. "I didn't push you that hard..." 

A tiny bit of blood oozed from my head and through my fingers, Taehyung's eyes widening with complete shock. "It hurts..." I whined a little, not meaning for Taehyung to hear but he did. 

He dropped to my side and removed my hand from my head. "Park Hana!" His voice was slightly panicked. "I didn't..." 

I pushed his hands away from my head and groaned a bit. "Just go get me a damp towel. I only hit my head, there's no need to panic." I spoke through gritted teeth. 

He listened with no hesitation and searched for the towels. He returned with a damp towel and held it to my head. I sat up slowly and pushed him away, holding the towel to my own head. He fixed himself to be on his knees and hung his head. 

"I'm sorry, Park Hana." His voice was quiet. "I didn't mean to hurt your head..." 

I closed my eyes, trying to calm my anger a bit. It was an accident. Don't get angry Hana. He's even apologizing. "It was a mistake, you're fine." I spoke bluntly. "Go if you want. I won't force you to stay with me anymore." 

"Shouldn't you get checked out by the hospital though?" I opened my eyes to see his head raised and his eyes shining with guilt, a frown on his face. 

"Everyone gets cut. The table just cut my head a little, that's all." 

"I'll stay... With you..." He hesitated a bit. "I shouldn't have gotten up to leave anyways since I told you I'd stay with you today." 

I got to my feet with a sigh. "If you're going to stay then will you do me a favor?" 

"Yeah." He got up as well. Look at him up to me now that I got hurt by him. I'm trying so hard not to get angry at him for shoving me but I just have to remember it was a mistake. 

"Will you wash my hair? I'd do it but I want to know how big the cut is and I won't be able to tell while washing my hair." I mumbled. "I also don't want blood in my hair when I go to work. It's a little nasty." 

He nodded quickly. "I'll do it." 

At least he'll listen to me in this state instead of being stubbornly rude to me. I lead him into my bathroom and watched as he tried to adjust the water temperature before I could do it. I took the damp towel off my head and glanced in the mirror. It wasn't bleeding a whole lot but I'd still like to know how big it was. It obviously wasn't big enough to get stitches otherwide I'd be bleeding more than this. 

He grabbed the towel that hung on the wall and folded it up on the bath side, motioning me to come over. "Won't the soap burn though?" 

"Of course it will. But it's better for it to be clean than not." I sat down with my back to the tub and rested my neck on the towel he had put down for me. "Just don't use to much. Have you ever washed someone else's hair?" 

He shook his head as he grabbed the shower nozzle and then sat on his knees beside me. "I'm only doing this because it was my fault that you got hurt." 

"Well duh." I smirked a bit as the he started to dampen my hair with the nozzle. 

I watched him as he focused on my hair, hesitant incase he were to touch the wound and hurt me more. It already hurts so why be hesitant anymore? 

I had to admit, it was rather relaxing with his fingers going through my hair like this. I've only ever had my hair washed by family or Hyejin, never a guy, let alone a handsome guy like Taehyung. 

"I'm going to put the soap in now... It's going to hurt a lot..." He glanced at me, a bit worried still. 

"Just do it." I sighed, closing my eyes. 

He started rubbing in the shampoo, the cut burning even more than before causing me to wince a bit. But this was nothing I couldn't handle. 

When the shampoo was all rubbed in, he placed a wet hand on my forehead and started rinsing the shampoo out, the hand in place to keep the soap and water from getting in my eyes. 

"You can drop honorifics with me..." Taehyung spoke as he rinsed. "I really don't mind..." 

"Are you going to stop being rude to me as well?" I joked a bit. 

"We'll see." He chuckled a bit. "It doesn't hurt that much, right?" 

"It hurts but it's nothing I can't handle." 

He sighed. "The water is making it look like you bled a lot." 

"Have you found the cut at all?" 

"I haven't looked yet." He admitted. I could feel his body shift a bit and brushing against me. I opened my eyes to notice his chest looming over me. "Was it more towards the top of your head or the back?" 

"The back." I closed my eyes quickly before I got flustered. He's just trying to see otherwise he wouldn't be this close to me. 

"I'll check after we finish then." He shifted again and then removed his hand from my forehead to start rubbing in the conditioner. 

I could've just had him look for the wound after I washed my own hair but I don't think I'd be able to force myself to put soap into my own wound. I can handle pain as long as it is dealt by someone else. I can't force myself to give myself pain. 

He put his hand back on my forehead and rinsed out the conditioner, the conditioner not as painful on the wound as the shampoo was so it was a bit easier to hide the pain. 

"Thank you for doing this. To be honest, I could've washed my own hair and then let you look afterwards but I wouldn't be able to bear the pain if I was the one in control of it, even though it doesn't hurt that bad... You know?" 

"I thought so." He ran his fingers through my hair to make sure all the soap was out before he stood and turned off the water, returning the nozzle back to where it belongs on the wall. 

He leaned back down and took the towel from under my neck carefully and held my head so that my neck wasn't on the cold surface. He then dried my hair enough so that I could stand up and hold the towel myself. 

"I'll see if I can see the wound now." He smiled a little bit at me and then turned me around a bit. He found it the second he had looked for it. "It's right at the base of your hairline." He commented. "It's not that big, it should be gone in a few days." He turned me back around and took the towel from me, drying my hair for me. 

"Yah, I can do this part." I flushed a bit and tried to take it back. 

"I hurt you when you were already upset so the least I can do is help you now." He frowned, his eyes wandering to the front door when someone knocked since we left the bathroom door open.

"Go get it, it's the pizza." I laughed, successfully taking the towel from him. "I can handle my own hair from here."

The tips of his ears turned a bit red as he walked quickly to the door to answer it.

"My credit card is on the counter." I called, shutting the door before he opened the front door. The bathroom was directly down the hall from the front door and I didn't want the delivery guy to see me standing in my bathroom like this.

I finished drying my hair and brushed it out a bit before leaving the bathroom, Taehyung just finished paying the delivery guy and shutting the door with pizza in his arms. I only ordered one box but I'm starting to think I should've ordered two. But I don't know how much Taehyung eats. Probably a lot. 

He set the pizza down on the kitchen counter and watched as I made my way to the kitchen, his face turning a light shade of red. "Shouldn't you... dry your hair more? It's a bit much to be walking around with wet hair..." 

"Says the one that just washed my hair." I gave him a glare. "You'll be fine." 

I grabbed the plates and set them down beside the box. He averted his gaze from me altogether and grabbed a few slices, putting them on my plate and then doing the same for himself. 

His phone rang but he seemed like he didn't even notice it. "Taehyung, your phone is ringing?" 

"Huh? Oh, yeah." He fumbled for his phone and answered quickly. "Hello?" 

I took my plate out to the living room and sat on the sofa, placing the plate on the table as Chico came in, whining. Oh, I never set up a food and water bowl for him. 

I stood back up and went back into the kitchen, grabbing Nova's eating dishes. This'll have to do for now. 

"I'm not going to meet you." I eavesdropped a bit as I filled the water bowl up. It must be her again. "I would've been crazy to meet you regardless." 

I felt a bit bad and hurried up with the food bowl, placing the two bowls just on the otherside of the half wall. "Chico." I clicked my tongue a bit and patted the ground, smiling when he bounded over with his tongue out and began eating with no other instruction. Poor thing was hungry and I didn't even think to put out some food. 

But I guess it's a good thing Taehyung hurt me today otherwise he would be with her right now and instead, he's with me because he's guilty. I'd rather get guilt pity than disappoint Namjoon and potentially harm Taehyung further with letting him see his past lover. I touched my head gently as it started to sting again. Taehyung must've noticed because he hung up midsentence and came over to me. 

"Are you okay? Let's just go to the hospital." He bit his bottom lip. 

"It's just a little cut and it stopped bleeding already." I protested.

He looked a bit frustrated but accepted my words anyways. "Then let's eat. I'm hungry." 

I followed him into the living room and we both sat on our opposite couches. I reached for the remote and the TV. "What do you like?" 

"It doesn't matter.." He mumbled around his food. I wonder how long this guilt will last. I like when he's not rude all the time. 

"Okay." I shrugged and just turned it to the channel that I watched dramas from, biting into the pizza with content. 

"Is your head really okay?" His gaze was locked on me. 

"I told you that I was fine." 

"You're not just hiding it?" 

"If I wasn't fine, I'd be rushing myself to the hospital. I don't like getting hurt either." I met his gaze and he broke away immediately. "You can stop being guilty. It was a mistake and you apologized, plus I'm completely fine." 

He dropped the subject again and ate in peace. "I'll stay with you tonight, don't worry." 

"I'm not going to force you anymore." It's game over anyways. 

"You don't have to, I'm staying." He insisted anyways. "I hurt you plus... I shouldn't really go to her anyways." 

I turned the TV down. Maybe instead of getting close to her, I can get close enough to Taehyung and hear it from him. What they really were, I mean. "I've heard many different things from the others about this relationship with your ex lover... Why do you keep going to her after all this time?" 

"I don't know." He answered bluntly, clearly not happy that I'm trying to delve a bit into him. 

"Maybe you still have feelings for her?" 

"No. Never." His answer was so fast and took me by surprise. "She's a controling person. Even before this contract with you came along, I've been thinking about separating with her because she never lets me do anything on my own or talk to anyone. But I would've never actually left if it weren't for the contract." 

"So... Are you happy you did?" 

"Do I look happy?" 

"So you don't want to leave her?" 

"No, I do. I didn't say it made me happy to leave her. But I don't regret it either." 

Confusing but I get it. "Why not block her?" 

"You can't convince the to do heart something it doesn't want to do." 

"Very true. So you like her still?" 

"I don't know." 

"I'll stop asking you now. You probably don't want to talk to me about it anyways." I finished off one piece and started on the other. 

He hesitated a bit. "No... I actually like talking... To you about this." 

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows. "I thought you didn't like me." 

"I didn't say I like you." He stared blankly into the distance a bit. "I just said I liked talking to you about this. The guys don't take me seriously but you seem to have a tiny bit of care when you listen."

"I do care, it's just tiny, like you said." I nodded. "I don't know you enough to care a lot." 

He turned to me and gave me a small smile, my heart fluttering at the sight. "I'm so rude to you, I tried to ditch you today, and I even hurt you... But you're still willing to listen to me. It's kind of relaxing, to be honest." 

"I'm just that sort of person, I guess." I gave a slight smile in return. "Speaking of which, I offered to help add some color into Min Yoongi's life by painting his walls. I was going to call up a few of the guys, would you like to be one of them?" 

He shifted a bit. "I don't really paint." 

"Me either." 

"That's odd, since you offered to do it." He nodded slightly. "Then I'll help you a bit. Who else are you inviting?" 

"Most likely Hobi and Jin. They are the two easiest people to get along with and Hobi is really funny. He'd make a chore seem like play." I thought a moment. "Or should I just invite all of them? It'd be a good way for me to get to know the ones I haven't hung out with for long." 

"Yoongi's house is pretty small to have all 8 of us. I think the little group you picked will work." He disagreed with my last idea. "Thanks... For wanting me to come along with." 

"Don't thank me for wanting you to help with a chore." I chuckled. 

We both turned our attention to the TV and ate our food, passing the time before we set off for my work just relaxing like that. 

His guilt has made his wall he put up for me crumble. I feel like I can really start to get to know Taehyung now that he's more willing to speak with me. 

--

"Yah..." I stared at Taehyung, lazily. "This place..." 

"What?" He stared at me, trying to keep his eyes open. 

My shift ended about an hour and a half ago but instead of locking up, I ended up drinking with Taehyung. 

"We shouldn't be here..." I stood up, wobbling a bit. I drank a bit to much... Taehyung as well. "Come on." 

"What about the tab?" He stood up and stumbled after me. 

"Yah... I work here." I paused. "Let's leave a tip." 

"Good idea." He fumbled in his pockets and then looked at me blankly. "I got nothing." 

"Nothing?" I panicked. "We need to sneak away then." 

"But you work here?" He looked around. 

"Come on!" I grabbed his hand and hurried out of the nightclub. "Watch." I let his hand go and locked the door, smiling like an idiot and then giggling a bit. "I work here." 

"You're drunk." He shoved me and I stumbled over, hugging onto the wall. He panicked. "Oh no! You hit your head again." He clutched my head in his hands and held my head to my chest. "I hurt you! We need to go to the hospital!" 

I pushed on his chest and broke free. "I did not! Why are you touching me?" I yowled. 

"Hey, do you remember where I live?" Taehyung dropped the subject and looked around. 

"I never knew where you lived anyways." I put a hand over my mouth, feeling ill. 

"What? What?" He panicked again. 

I turned around to throw up but I didn't so I grinned and looked back at him. "It's cold, let's go home..." 

I started walking down the street when he pulled on my hoodie and yanked me backwards. "I remember where I live, let's go." 

"I can't go to your house though..." I pouted, rubbing my neck a bit. "But where do I live?" 

He pulled out his phone and dialed. "Taxi! We need a taxi!" He giggled into the phone, nudging my arm. "Get it? Like that song?" 

I burst out laughing as he gave the address and hung up. "Yah, taxi taxi taxi~" 

"I don't think it's the lyrics though..." He bit his lip a little bit. "But who cares, taxi taxi taxi~" 

"No, it's the lyrics." I shook my head. "Mr. Taxi taxi taxi~~" 

"Oh oh!" He nodded. "Mr. Taxi taxi taxi~" 

"Yeah, yeah, like that!" I laughed and then frowned immediately. "I'm tired." 

"Uhhh... Not here!" He panicked again, holding his arms up in front of him like he was driving a car. "Look! Mr. Taxi taxi taxi~" He moved his arms and his hips to the song and then doubled over laughing. 

"No more!" I laughed as well. 

"Mr. Taxi taxi taxi~" 

"Stop it!" I smacked his arm as the taxi pulled up. "Oh! Omo. Look!" 

"Whoa!" He stopped singing and got into the taxi, pulling me inside as well and I fell on top of him a little bit. 

I pushed myself off and glared at him. "Yah. I don't like you." 

"And I don't like you either!" He scolded and then looked to the taxi driver. "Here ______ _____." 

"You guys drank, huh?" He laughed a bit, beginning to drive off. 

"No! We didn't." I looked out the window. 

"Oh! You liar!" 

"No! I didn't!" 

I slumped and put my head in his lap. "I'm tired." 

He sighed loudly and slumped as well. "I hate you, why are you lying on me?" 

"You hate me?" Tears formed in my eyes and I sat up, glaring at him. "Hate is such a strong word! Can't you just dislike me?" 

He looked at me coldly and then looked out the window. "Cry baby." 

"I'm not crying!" 

"Liar. Again." 

I pulled out my phone and called Hoseok. "Hello?" 

"Yah, who is that?" Taehyung spoke loudly. 

"Hana?" Hoseok sounded groggy on the other line. "What are you doing up so late?" 

"Taehyung said he hates me, Hobi!" I whined, tears flowing down my face for unknown reasons. 

"You're with Taehyung?" He yawned. 

"Hobi!" 

"What would you like me to do?" 

I shook my head. "I relied on you and you don't know what to do?" 

"Hey, are you drunk?" 

"No! Why do you guys keep asking that!" I hung up on Hoseok and swiped away my tears. "Yah! Taehyung! Just dislike me, huh? Don't hate me though!" 

"What's the difference?" He grunted. "Hobi isn't going to be happy. You just woke him up and then hung up on him." 

Taehyung's eyes slowly closed a bit. "You can't sleep." I yawned. 

"We're here." The driver interrupted us. "So noisy..." 

"Already?" I gave him a wad of cash. "Here you go." 

"Uh, ma'am, it's onl--" 

"Keep it." I giggled, stumbling out of the taxi with Taehyung. "Bye bye, Mr. Taxi~" 

"Taxi taxi taxi~" Taehyung sang and then giggled, looping his arm with mine. "Let's go." 

"Where are we?" I paused again, throwing a hand over my mouth as I felt ill again. 

"What? What?" He panicked again. 

I turned in a circle a few times but he kept turning me to face him so I ended up just vomiting all over his pants. 

He stared down at the vomit. "Oh man..." He sniffled, his legs giving out as he fell backwards, passing out. 

"Yah! Not here!" I panicked, feeling ill again so I vomited in the near by bush before going back to Taehyung, wrinkling my voice in disgust as I grabbed onto his arm and pulled. "Yah!" 

He was completely limp. What knocked him out? My vomit or his own drunken self? 

I took both of his arms and dragged him to the front door of the small house we were dropped off at, assuming it was Taehyung's. But before I had to worry about that, Taehyung woke up and stumbled to his feet. 

"You can't just drag me!" He whined, unlocking his house with only a little bit of trouble.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. "Where am I?" 

"Let's get food. I'm hungry again." He pouted. 

"Ugh, okay." 

And so I ended up at Taehyung's that day. 

--

I opened my eyes and yawned, my head pounding. Where am I? Who's touching me? Why is someone touching me? I glanced down at my waist to see an arm wrapped around my waist and felt legs entangled with mine. Oh no... 

"Yah..." I panicked. "Yah!" 

A groan sounded from behind me. "Ah... My head..." Taehyung? 

"Yah!" I threw off his arm and kicked away his legs. 

He rolled off the bed before getting to his feet in shock. "YAH!" 

We both got to our feet and stared at each other, our faces flushed bright red. "Why aren't you wearing pants?" I screeched, completely shocked at seeing him in boxers. 

"Why aren't you?" 

"WHAT?" I looked down but I still had pants. "YAH!" 

He laughed a bit nervously and then bolted from the room shouting something about losing his pants. 

I smacked my forehead a few times and then held my heated face. I drank with Taehyung last night... And now I'm at his house... I slept with him in the same bed and he's not wearing pants... 

I heard him screech and I ran out of the room, holding my head. "What?" 

"There's VOMIT all over my pants!" He screeched again, throwing the pants back on the ground. 

"Is that why you're pantless?" I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh. 

"Yah this isn't funny!" He whined. 

"I can't remember anything last night..." I admitted. "Do you?"

He thought a moment. "No.. My head is pounding though." 

"Same.." I frowned. "Why did I drink?" 

"I don't know, why did you?" He scoffed at me before brushing passed me and into the kitchen, pouring some water for the both of us by the time I got in there with him. 

"We can't let anyone know, okay?" I sighed. "And can you please put on pants?" 

He flushed. "I forgot..." He bolted from the room after handing me my water. 

I can't believe this situation... 

I felt around my pants and noticed my phone still in my pocket. I pulled it out and noticed it was still on the recently contacted screen. "Hobi... I contacted Hobi last night..." I panicked a little, calling the number again.

"Hello?" His voice was groggy. 

"I called you last night... Didn't I?" 

"Yeah, somewhere around 5ish, I think... Did you drink?" 

"...Yeah." 

He chuckled. I listened to him sit up in what was probably his bed. "How is your head? I bet it hurts. You sounded pretty hammered." 

"It hurts really bad." I pouted. "Did I say anything... Embarrassing?" 

"It sounded like you were with Taehyung and you were crying about him hating you. But then you hung up when I asked what you wanted me to do about it." 

"Ah, not to bad then." I smiled a bit. "I'm sorry I woke you up..." 

"Do you want to come over? I can make you some things for a hangover." 

My heart fluttered a bit. "Sure. Text me your address." 

"Okay, will do. See you then." He laughed a little and then hung up, a text coming moments later. 

"Who was that?" Taehyung came back out in baggy blue pajama bottoms.

"I'm going over to Hobi's." I finished the rest of the water. "He's offering to make me hangover food." 

"What about your new dog?" He searched his fridge for food. 

"Ah." I slumped a bit. "I'll go check on him before I go over to Hobi's." 

"Yah, this doesn't get told to anyone, alright?" He pointed at me. 

"Hobi knows cause I apparently called him last night." 

"He can keep secrets if you ask him." Taehyung warned. "You better do it." 

"Duh, like I want everyone to find out that we got drunk and ended up sleeping in the same bed together. And you not wearing pants on top of all that." I giggled a bit. "I'll leave then. Sorry for causing trouble again." 

"You always cause trouble." Taehyung waved as I headed towards the door. "How's your head wound, though?" 

"It's fine. You don't have to feel guilty anymore." I waved at him and hurried out the door, clutching my stomach as I felt ill again. 

"Where are we?" I paused again, throwing a hand over my mouth as I felt ill again. 

"What? What?" He panicked again. 

I turned in a circle a few times but he kept turning me to face him so I ended up just vomiting all over his pants. 

He stared down at the vomit. "Oh man..." He sniffled, his legs giving out as he fell backwards, passing out. 

"Yah! Not here!" I panicked, feeling ill again so I vomited in the near by bush before going back to Taehyung, wrinkling my voice in disgust as I grabbed onto his arm and pulled. "Yah!" 

"What was that?" I mumbled, remembering a little bit of what happened in front of Taehyung's house. The vomit on his pants was mine? 

I looked at the door and pulled at my hair a little bit and then decided not to tell him, hurrying towards the nearest bus stop, not even bothering to remember where he lived. What did I do? This is why I can't drink! 

The bus arrived right when I got to the bus stop but when I tried to get on, I realized I didn't have my bus card or any cash. I bowed my head in apology and got off, watching the bus drive off. Well. Now I'm screwed. What happened to all of my money? I had at least 60000 won with me last night... (Like 50 USD) 

I pulled out my phone and contacted Taehyung, receiving an annoyed "What is it now?" 

"What happened to all my money? And my bus card? I always keep my bus card in my phone case but it's not here when I tried to scan it." 

"How would I know?" He scoffed a bit. 

"Come on, I can't go anywhere." I got a little frustrated as I sat on the bench, feeling ill again. "Can you look around your house?" 

I listened to him move around a bit and shift through things. "I'm not seeing money nor a bus card." 

"How'd we get home?"

"We most likely got driven..." He trailed off. "Ah, we rode in a taxi." 

"A taxi?" 

"Mr. Taxi taxi taxi~" 

I smacked my forehead a bit. "It was a taxi." 

He laughed. "Did you lose your stuff on the taxi?" 

"I don't remember anything. I drank too much." 

"Why is your attitude so rude right now?" He scolded. 

"I'm frustrated." 

"I'll look for your card and money, don't worry." He grumbled hanging up. 

"YAH! That isn't the issue! I need to go home!" I yelled into the phone at no one and contacted Hoseok immediately. "Hey, could you come get me? I apparently lost my card and all my money last night so I have no means of getting anywhere on my own." 

He chuckled a bit. "Alright, where are you at?" 

"The bus stop near Taehyung's house. Thanks, by the way." 

"Be there soon." He hung up after he spoke. 

I'm such a burden to him right now. Ugh. 

I rubbed my hands together and crossed my arms. It's so cold. And my stomach is upset... This day already... 

I waited a bit, my head down from my headache and only lifting when a car pulled up in front of the bus stop. That was fast. 

Hoseok got out of his car and smiled brightly at me. "You and your drinking problems." He lightly jogged over to me as I got to my feet. "Your head must hurt a lot." 

"It does." I sighed. "And I'm cold, let's go." 

He opened the passenger door for me and waiting for me to climb in before he got into his side. "Don't get sick in the car. If you get sick, tell me to pull over." He warned as he started driving off. 

"Could you do me a favor?" 

"What is it?" 

"I need to stop at my house real fast. I wore these clothes yesterday and I got a dog..." 

"No problem." He nodded. "Is it Nova?" 

"No, I got another one." I laughed a little. "I was weak yesterday and adopted a black lab. His name is Chico." 

"Chico? How cute!" 

"Do I get to meet your dog today?" 

"Mickey? Yeah. You'll like him." Hoseok chuckled again. 

"Why'd you invite me over for hangover food, if you don't mind me asking." 

He shrugged. "I have nothing to do today and hangovers . So I wanted to help you out." 

"Thanks." I smiled a little. "Really, thank you." 

"I was a little startled when you called last night. I was about to run out and find you if you had asked me to." He flushed a bit. "Taehyung can be... Odd when he's drunk. But you never asked me to and then you hung up on me so I assumed you'd be okay." 

"Odd? I can't even remember anything from last night. Well, I mean a few things came to mind when something had triggered it." 

"Triggered it?" 

"When I left Taehyung's house, I remembered how we acted when we got to the house. And then when I called Taehyung to protest about not being able to ride the bus, he said something about taxi and I remembered him singing a song." 

"Mr. Taxi?" Hoseok guessed it easily and then cracked up again. "Of course he would!" 

I rubbed my temples a bit. "Why do I always drink? I just need to stop. I get into so much trouble when I drink." 

"True." He agreed easily and we slipped into a peaceful silence. 

Just like always, there was never an uncomfortable moment between us. He was just that easy to get along with. 

Eventually, we arrived at my house and he walked up with me to see Chico. 

Chico pattered to the door and looked up at Hoseok and I with big brown eyes. "Chico~!" Hoseok got excited and met the pup halfway, sitting on the ground easily and patting the dog. 

Cute. He's weak with dogs just like I am. 

I left him alone with the pup and got changed into a loose sweater and leggings. I brushed out my slightly messy hair and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Ugh.. My money.. That was a lot of money I had with me.. 

I came back out to see Hoseok and Chico still sitting together, both of them looking up at me. Hobi's eyes remind me of Chico's eyes. How cute. 

"Ready?" I smiled. 

"You look less like a trainwreck now."

"Yah..." 

He giggled and got to his feet, giving Chico the last few pats. "Let's go if you're ready." 

I quickly checked to make sure he still had food and water, and to my surprise, he did. "Cool." I nodded at him and we both exited the apartment, trying our best to ignore Chico's whines of disapproval. 

"What kind of dog is Mickey?" I asked as we climbed into the car. 

"A cute one." He joked. "You'll see." 

We arrived at his small apartment and climbed the steps to get there. "You have to trek up stairs to get home as well, hm?" 

"Yeah." He laughed a bit. 

He unlocked the door and let me in first. I took it all in quickly, feeling comfortable already. He wasn't messy but he wasn't organized either. It was like the perfect mix right in the middle. 

Hoseok set his keys on the table and opened a door down the short hall, a little dog flopping out to greet me. "I lock Mickey up when I'm away." He smiled as I leaned down to pet the dog. I was in complete awe with how cute the dog was. 

"Cute cute." I sighed and then stood up, my stomach cramping again but a little less than the last time it felt ill. 

"I'll start making you some things." He noticed and shuffled into his small kitchen beside the entrance. 

I made the decision to snoop a bit. But I didn't get far down the hall when a knock came to his door and then someone entered. I turned around to see Jimin. 

"Ah, you had Park Hana over?" Jimin called out to Hoseok, a bit embarrassed. 

"Yeah, I'm making her hangover food." 

Just moments after, Taehyung walked into the door. "Me too, right?" He sighed, rubbing his head and smirking at me. 

"You brought Tae as well?" Hoseok peaked around the wall at the two guys. "Yah, can't you call first?" 

"He was just being so noisy." Jimin shook his head, the two of them slipping their shoes off and relaxing easily on the couch, Mickey choosing to rest on Taehyung's lap. 

I decided not to snoop and sat with them, feeling hesitant on which one I'd sit by so I chose Taehyung. He glanced at me and gave me a nasty look so I switched and sat by Jimin, shifting uncomfortably as I remembered the negative ending to our date. 

I looked to Jimin and offered a smile. "Park Jimin, can I drop honorifics with you too? I've basically dropped them with everyone except you, Min Yoongi, and Kim Namjoon." 

"You dropped them with Taehyung?" Hoseok chimed in, a bit shocked. 

"Yeah, something like that." I answered him and then looked back to Jimin. "Huh?" 

"Ah, yeah. You can. I don't mind very much about honorifics." 

"Cool." I looked to Taehyung. "How's your head?" 

He crossed his eyes and stared at me instead. Is he done being guilty so he's mean again? Or is it cause the guys are around? 

I stood up and joined Hoseok in the kitchen with an annoyed sigh. "It's awkward with them." I admitted, watching over his shoulder as he made soup. 

"Probably." He mumbled, focused on what he was doing. "Tae is a difficult person these days." 

"Tae is cute. Do you call him that all the time?" 

"Most of the time." He nodded, sending a brief smile at me. "Do you like his nickname or mine better?" 

"Yours, by far. It's cuter." I giggled a bit. "What is that?" 

"Miso soup." 

I wrinkled my nose a bit. "But that's gross..." 

"You'll feel better though." He ignored the comment, not being dissuaded by my words. 

"Will I? Can you promise it?" 

"I'll go for 50/50." He giggled as well and stirred it a bit more. "It's almost done. I added more cause of Tae." 

"Fair enough." I leaned against the counter beside him and rested my head against the cupboards. 

I felt his eyes on me but when I turned to look at him as well, he walked to the fridge. "So you must've stayed at Tae's house overnight, huh?" He changed the subject. 

"Yeah." I flushed a bit. "I woke up in the same bed as him and I panicked." 

His eyes widened and he nearly choked. "You slept with him?" 

"Ah, no, no!" I grew wide eyed as well and shook my head. "I just meant like sleeping, actual sleeping, not that." 

He laughed a little and then laughed a lot, smiling really wide. "I see." 

I fanned myself a bit and faced away from him. That was such a huge misunderstanding... 

"Hana's embarrassed..." Hoseok chuckled to himself and turned off the stove. "It's done now." 

You have no idea, Hobi. I watched as he poured some of the soup in one bowl and then in the other, adding spoons to them and then handing one of them to me with his ever so bright smile. 

"Eat it slowly, even if you don't like it." 

I enjoyed the heat from the soup and nodded, following him out into the living room as he gave a bowl to Taehyung. This time I sat beside Taehyung and didn't care about the looks. 

"Yah, move over there." Taehyung shouldered me. 

"Yah move over there." I mocked. 

"Yah!" He glared at me with his eyes wide.

"Yah!" 

"Hyung!" He turned to Hoseok. 

"Hyung!" 

Hoseok and Jimin cracked up at Taehyung's frustration, Hoseok taking his seat beside Jimin. 

"Are you done?" Taehyung looked at me as I took a small spoonful, enjoying the warmth once again but not the taste. I've always hated Miso soup. 

"Are you done?" I mocked after swallowing my spoonful. 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in frustration and started to eat spoonful after spoonful of his soup.

Hoseok the radio on the coffee table and let a random station play. But when Mr. Taxi came on, Taehyung and I both tried to turn it off as fast as possible, Jimin and Hoseok getting surprised. 

"You remember?" I looked to Taehyung with horror.

"You do too?" He looked at me with the same expression. 

"AH I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" I yowled, finishing the rest of my soup as quickly as possible and stood up, grabbing Hoseok's wrist. "Yah, come on, let's go on a date." 

"A d-date?" Hoseok grew flustered at the sudden commotion and stumbled to his feet as I pulled him up. 

"Yah, what about us?" Jimin looked at me and then back to Taehyung. "What's with you two?" 

"Come on!" I tugged on Hoseok's wrist even more and pulled him over to the door, the both of us slipping on our shoes before I pulled him out the door as well and down the stairs. Only when we stood in front of his car did he stop moving to get a grip on the situation. 

"Yah, yah." Hoseok was completely baffled at my actions. "Where are we going?" 

"On a date." I looked at him, a bit out of breath even though he seemed completely fine. "You don't want to?" 

"Jimin and Tae though..." He looked up at his apartment. 

I pouted a bit. "Okay, fine, we'll go on a date some other time." 

"Are you leaving then?" He looked a bit disappointed. "If they weren't there, I'd go with you..." 

I smiled and clung onto his arm a bit. "I can't be around Taehyung right now. We both remember bits of last night!" 

"Ah." He laughed a bit, shrugging me off his arm. "Wait here." 

"What for?" 

"Just do it." He grinned and ran back up the steps. 

Did I really just try and force Hobi on a date when guests were over? I guess I'm a bit upset that Taehyung showed up here and remembered stuff. I also kind of wanted to just hang out with Hobi for a while... 

Hoseok returned and grabbed my hand, turning it palm side up. "I only have 30000 (Around 25 USD) won with me. If you need more, let me know" He put the cash in my hand and chuckled again. "I'll call you when Taehyung leaves so you can come back over.." He hesitated and then added quickly. "If you want to, anyways." 

"Thanks..." I smiled at the cash. "You're so sweet. I'll come over when Taehyung leaves. Don't forget to call me." I instinctively got on my toes and kissed his cheek. We both froze, Hoseok's face growing a rosy color. "Uh, y-yah, that wasn't romantic." I grew really flustered and stumbled a bit over my words. "I'm just thankful... It was instinctive." 

His lips formed a smile again and he nodded. "I got it. I hope the soup makes you feel better, you did eat it kind of fast." 

"I feel better already." I giggled a bit. "Call me later, okay?" 

He nodded and headed up the stairs, his head boggling a little bit and his pace quickening until he was at the top. He bolted inside. He's so cute. Why did I have to kiss him on the cheek? That makes me look like I'm into him romantically... 

I shrugged, my heated face dying down a bit as I made my way to the nearest bus station. What now? 

Just then my phone rang. Kim Namjoon? I wonder what he wants. 

"Hello?" I answered quickly, taking a seat at the bench. It's too cold for this bus to be late, hurry up. 

"Did you just come out of Hobi's house?" 

"Uhm, yeah." I glanced around and noticed him standing just a few feet a way, looking at me. He smiled when our eyes met and we both hung up. I stayed put and let him come towards me. "What are you doing here?" 

"I had to drop off something to Hobi." He sat down beside me with a sigh. "Aren't you cold?" 

"No, I'm fine." I spoke but he didn't listen. He took off his gloves and offered them over to me. "N-no, really, I'm fine." 

He didn't give up so I eventually took them and slipped them on, thankful for the warmth they provided. He clasped his hands together and put them in between his legs as he stared out in front of us. "Should we go on a date?" He spoke eventually. 

"A-a date?" I glanced at him as he shifted positions again and sat up straight. 

"You went on dates with everyone but me." He chuckled a bit. "I'm last." 

"A-ah. That's true." Why do I feel so nervous around him? "I know we haven't really hung out but you're the only one, besides Min Yoongi, that I haven't dropped honorifics with yet. May I do that?" 

"Only if you go on a date with me." He smiled down at me again, his dimples being revealed and my heart fluttering a bit. Yah, Hana. Does your heart flutter for everyone now a days? Get your head on straight. 

"Deal. What do you want to do?" 

He thought a moment. "What about shopping?" 

"I don't have mon--"

"I mean, I'll buy them." He interrupted me. "Afterall, you successfully blocked Taehyung from seeing the woman." 

I hesitated a bit. "You don't have to..." 

"I had the idea to buy for you this entire time. I just needed an excuse to actually do it so you didn't feel burdened." 

"Well... In that case..." 

The bus arrived and I was about to get on but he grabbed my wrist, shook his head, and lead me back the way I came. 

"Yah, the bus finally came though." I pointed to the bus. 

"I drove here." 

"Oh. Seems reasonable since you didn't come from this direction when you called..." I felt a bit stupid but shook it off anyways. "Where are we going to shop? And what for?" 

"Anything you want." 

"Anything? Can I have a car?" 

He smiled really widely and shook his head. "Not a car." 

"Boo." I looked down at my wrist and flushed a bit. "You can let my wrist go, you know." 

"Ah, yeah, sorry." He let go quickly. "Here." He motioned towards his little black car and chuckled a bit. "It's cute, right?" 

"Yeah." I nodded, half expecting him to open the door for me like Hoseok always did but he didn't so I just climbed in myself. 

"Let's go to the mall, I'll buy you all sorts of things." He started the engine and got going. 

He seems to be more mature than the other boys, just like Jin. 

--

"That's too expensive." I shook my head. "I couldn't accept it." 

"I'm buying for you as a gift and an apology since you're stuck with 7 men!" He whined a bit and then took a deep breath, looking at the dress again. The dress was about ankle length with a white flower print design. But I had already allowed him to buy me small blue and white striped flats so there was no way this outfit would work together, specially since this dress was a pale blue color. It was just a no go. "It's perfect. It's not to casual but it's not formal either."

To be honest... The price wasn't what turned me off. It was the style. He picked out all these kinds of styles but were all just... Just horrible. He didn't have a great sense of style... 

"N-no, it's really to much." I tried to persuade him. 

He held up the small heels to the dress and then looked back at me. "They would work perfectly with this dress. Don't worry about the price and let me buy it for you. I only want to buy you an outfit." 

I bit my lip and fought myself not to insult his sense of style. So, instead, I just gave in. "Okay, fine. I'll let you buy it for me." I just won't wear them all together at once. 

He smiled, showing his dimples again, and grabbed the dress, buying it quickly. He wouldn't let me hold any of the bags as we continued to search for an accessory to go with the horribly matched outfit. 

We stopped in at a jewelry store and glanced over the necklaces, a really pretty platinum colored flower necklace catching both of our eyes. It had big flower designs with a deep green ball in the middle of each. 

"Do you like this?" 

I nodded slightly and he bought it before I could give any other input. How much money does this guy have? We've already spent so much. 

"Now... I need to buy your engagement ring." He sighed. "Hobi was ahead of us all and bought one before you had even signed. If you hadn't signed, he would've been in trouble." 

"That's right, he's the only one that's given me a ring so far. It's really pretty and fits perfectly. How'd he know it was my size?" I smiled a bit. 

"I don't know that either." He led me over to another jewelry shopped and knelt down to look through the glass at the rings. 

"Don't spend a lot, it's not a real engagement afterall." I warned, kneeling down with him.

"But it still has to be pretty." He was taken back by all the rings before he pressed his finger to the glass. "The far one on the right, how do you like it?" 

It was just a simple silver band with a small jewel on the top. Nothing super fancy but very pretty nontheless. "I like it. It's not to much, right? I'm a size 6 by the way."  

He nodded his head and we both stood up. I grabbed the bags from him so he could buy the rings and waited outside the shop. 

Someday I'll actually get married and this will be a more difficult decision. I glanced to my side and saw him walking out with a smile on his face as he held out the little box, showing his ring finger. 

"Yours isn't that bad either." I touched his ring band and laughed a bit. 

He took mine out of the box and went to give it to me but dropped it at my feet. He got embarrassed but I just thought it was cute. 

"You seem a bit clumsy." I knelt down and picked the ring up, slipping it easily onto my finger. Hobi's ring is prettier... Both his and the one he gave me. But I don't mind much, they're all meaningless in the end.

"I am clumsy." He rubbed the back of his head and then pointed to a restroom. "Do you want to wear your outfit now? I'd like to see you in it." 

I froze and stared awkwardly at my feet. "That's okay, I can just wear it some othe--" 

He shuffled me towards the bathroom, chuckling. "I want to see it on you. Wear it once for me, hm?" 

I laughed nervously and nodded, walking the rest of the way to the bathroom on my own with the bags. Well... Here we go. 

I picked a stall and got changed quickly, putting my old clothes in a bag and stepping out to view myself in the mirror as I put on the necklace. 

Oh my... Though every piece of this outfit is pretty... Putting it together was a horrible mistake... I look like a train wreck... 

I swallowed my pride, straightened the dress a bit, and joined Namjoon back outside the restroom. He pushed himself off the wall and admired me. 

"That outfit is perfect for you. I'm getting better at coordinating outfits." He winked. 

My jaw dropped slightly. He thinks this looks good? I forced a smile and grabbed onto the sides of the dress. "I like the outfit as well. You're really good with fashion." How does he even dress himself every day? 

"Are you hungry at all?" He took my bag with my clothes in it and carried it for me.

"No, Hobi gave me Miso soup before I left to get rid of my ill stomach."

"Ill stomach?" 

"Your gloves are in there, by the way." I smiled a bit, changing the subject. "Won't I be cold though walking out like this?" 

"Ah, that's right." He paused. "Should we go buy a jacket to match that?" 

"No, no, no. That's fine." 

"When we go outside, I'll just give you mine then. I have a long sleeved shirt underneath." He began walking again. "Is there anything else you want to do? This date seems rather short." 

"Length doesn't matter as long as it was fun." I commented. "Jin and I just ate for our entire date." 

"Foodies get along best doing what they love." He joked. 

I faked a laugh as well. Does that even qualify as a joke? 

I wonder when Hobi's going to call... I don't know how much longer I can continue wearing this outfit in public... Everyone keeps looking at me. 

"Ah, sorry." Namjoon stopped and bowed his head to a young couple. What happened? 

"You're fine, don't apologize." The young woman smiled and then continued walking, whispering to her lover and sharing one last glance back. 

"What'd you do?" I met his gaze when he turned around with a frown. 

"I ran into them." He mumbled. 

"You are very clumsy, my goodness." I shook my head, looping my arm with his. "Yah, you're going to stay right here with me so you don't run into anyone else and cause more trouble." 

He hung his head a bit and nodded with a smile once more. "Got it." 

We walked like that until we reached the doors to exit the mall.

He pulled his arm from mine and slid off his jacket, resting it easily over my shoulders. "I want to ask you something when we get to the car, okay?" 

I nodded and the two of us exited the mall, making our way to his car through the parking lot. We both got in and he started the car quickly, turning up the heat. 

"What is it?" I buckled myself in and glanced at him as he pulled out. 

"I want to extend the contract... For Yoongi's sake." 

Jin told me about this. I remember. "Extend? How long are we talking?" 

He sighed a bit and then shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I want to take a time limit off completely and just make it until all the tasks are complete." 

"If you're asking for my approval since you need both signatures, then I'll do it." I sighed, kicking myself a bit for agreeing. "I feel like Min Yoongi will need longer than 6 months to start relying on me." 

"I'd also like to take the no contact afterward part off as well, for Yoongi. So that he can confide in you whenever he needs to." 

"Uh, but maybe by then he'd be willing to share with you guys." 

"You don't want me to take that off, do you?" 

"For now, no." 

"Changing contracts isn't easy or cheap so this would be the time to do so." 

"Then no. Leave it on there. After a certain time period passes, that rule will be invalid anyways. Right? I read that right?" 

"Yes, it'll take a full year for the no contact rule to wear off. Taehyung wasn't very specific when he added that so it's not forever." 

"Well, there you go. If Yoongi still needs me a year after the contract ends, then he can seek me." 

Namjoon nodded. "Okay, deal. Thank you for allowing us to take the time limit off though. It releases some stress off of those who have important tasks."

"Are yours important?" 

"To me, very. I'm trying to win over property and land. With having a wife around, you can take in some investments under your name and hold them for me until I am able to take them under mine. You get what I'm saying?" 

"Yeah, investing is easier with two names than with one." I nodded. "Seems legit. You're a sky reacher." 

"What?" 

"You reach for difficult things in life, like trying to reach for the sky." 

"Ah." He chuckled. "I hope it was okay that I drove you home, by the way." 

"That's fine. I have to work tonight anyways and since it's nearing 3 already, it's better if I get home to get ready and relax." I guess I won't have time to hang out with Hobi later. 

Namjoon didn't respond and we rode until he parked in front of my complex, looking at me with his dimpled smile again. "I'll see you again, Hana. The outfit looks nice on you and so does the ring. Make sure to wear it when you're with me." 

"You sound like Hobi." I chuckled, grabbing my clothes bag. "Thank you for the outfit." I got out and bowed to him, waving until he was out of my sight. 

I took off the flats that were causing my feet to ache already and hurried into the complex and up the stairs. I placed the flats beside my other shoes and immediately went to work trying to get the necklace off. 

Hobi's money... I panicked a little and looked into the bag to see the cash sitting in the bottom of the bag. Sighing with relief, I set the bag down on the couch and went to go jump in the shower. 

This kid really has no sense of style... I can't even with him. 

Hoseok ended up calling me when my shift started so sadly, I had to turn him down. For some reason, that day... I really wanted to spend time with Hoseok, even though he fed me the worst food you could ever feed someone. But it had good intentions behind it so I didn't complain to much. 

--

My doorbell rang, confusing me. I thought it didn't work. I put down the lettuce I was washing and opened the door to see Namjoon standing there. No call before hand? 

"Hana, do you have anything going on today? I want to complete my very simple first task now that you have a ring." 

"Well, no." I invited him in and shut the door behind him. "I was a little surprised to see you there without a call before." 

"Yeah, I was going to call but I was already nearby and the thought didn't strike me to call before hand. I'm surprised that you're up at noon though, I heard from Jin that you slept pretty late when he tried to have lunch with you." 

"I know, I'm horrible." I joked, going back into the kitchen. "Let me just finish washing the lettuce and I'll package it away for another time." 

"I came at the wrong time, didn't I?" He frowned as he watched me wrap up what I was doing. 

"Yeah, you did." I didn't lie. "But it's okay. I'm supposed to do what you need, not the other way around." 

"But you're still human." He shook his head. "Our goal is not to treat you any less than a human. Not even in the slightest. If anything, we all owe a lot to you." 

"You're sweet." I smiled, putting the lettuce away. "What do your parents like? I'll act like that." 

"Just be yourself." 

I nodded. 

"But, I have a request." 

"What is it?" 

"You remember that outfit I bought you a few days ago?" Oh no. "Could you wear that? You looked really pretty in it." 

"U-uhm... It's in the wash, actually." 

"Oh?" He looked a bit down but nodded anyways. "Okay, you pull off anything you wear anyways." 

"You're to nice." I laughed nervously and hurried into my room, changing into a knee length white dress with blotches of pink towards the bottom and then slipped on a short black jacket at that only came about mid-waist. 

This looks nice. My mom has more style than Namjoon. I slipped on a pair of white flats and brushed out my hair so that it wasn't sticking out all over the place. I should look kept... I'll bring the handbag I brought when I went to the party with Hobi. 

I snatched that up and put the money Hoseok had given me since I still didn't spend it. Checking myself in the little mirror on my end table, I exited my room and walked up to Namjoon who was petting Chico. 

He stood up and smiled widely. "You look great." 

"Thank you." I smiled confidently. I went into the living room and opened a little box, pulling out both engagement rings I had and then the necklace. I put Hoseok's back carefully and shut it, slipping Namjoon's ring on and then slowly putting on the necklace as well. "Now let's go, hm?" 

I glanced at his hand as we left my apartment, saying goodbye to Chico as well. I haven't been paying attention to if Hobi wears it even when we're not together. I'd assume they would so that they don't forget. I guess it's just something I'm curious of. 

We entered the car and he drove off. "The house isn't that far." 

"Sweet." I breathed a bit, feeling nervous. Meeting parents had to be the hardest part so far of this contract. By far. Well... Maybe other than Taehyung. He's pretty rude and hard to get along with sometimes. 

We hummed along to a few tunes as we drove, getting there pretty quickly despite the afternoon traffic. He opened the door for me this time, probably because his parents may be watching, and offered out his large hand. 

I took it with slight uncomfort and we walked hand-in-hand to the door where he knocked and then entered without an answer. 

"Mom." He called out, tightening his grip a bit on my hand. He's nervous. More nervous than me? Maybe. 

"Namjo--" She stopped in her sentence as she met us at the entrance. "Who's this?" She glanced down at our hands and noticed a ring on my finger. "Oh! Is that an engagement ring?" She ran up to me and picked up my hand, my ring hand just happening to be the free hand, and examined it. "This is an engagement ring right?" She looked at me with glittering eyes. She seems really sweet. 

I let go of Namjoon's hand and laughed. "Yes, it's an engagement ring." 

Namjoon shared a relaxed expression with me before speaking. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce you to her before." 

"How long were you two dating before you decided to get engaged?" She put down my hand and gestures for us to take off our shoes. 

"A few years. We weren't serious for a while." Namjoon hesitated a bit. 

"You should've brought her to me." She smacked the back of Namjoon's head and giggled. "What is her name? She's very pretty." 

"Hana, Park Hana." 

"Oh and a fitting name!" She got excited. "It's a good thing I cooked extra for lunch today!" 

We followed her throughout the large house, my eyes glittering with shock at how rich they appeared to be. We sat down beside each other at the table, watching as his mom put down the food and side dishes. 

"Is dad not home?" Namjoon asked. 

"He is. He's washing up." She smiled again, looking to me. "Ms. Hana, I'm very glad you came together for lunch with Namjoon. Have you guys spoke of a wedding?" 

I choked a bit and shook my head. "We're not planning on one for a while." 

"Ah, I see." She nodded and went to go grab some cups. 

"You act really nicely." He chuckled quietly. 

I shrugged. "I did really well with Hobi's mother too." 

"Hobi's mother is a nice woman but hard when it comes to talking about things unrelated to her business. Or at least can be. " 

"Ah, I see." I put on another smile when his mom came back and his dad walked in right behind her, pausing in his tracks at the sight of me. 

I stood up quickly and bowed my head only to get scolded by Namjoon's mom. "Ms. Hana, you don't have to greet us like this! You're family now!" She giggled and motioned for me to sit back down as she sat a crossed from me. 

I nodded and watched as his dad sat beside her. "So who is this?" He spoke carefully. 

"Our son's fiancèe." She couldn't hide the excitement in her voice. "We've been waiting for so long and he brought us this beautiful woman!" 

"Finacèe?" He widened his eyes and smiled at me. "What is your name?" 

"Park Hana." I bowed slightly. 

"Thank you for showing yourself to us today. Namjoon doesn't tell us anything." He chuckled, reaching out to shake my hand. I happily shook his hand with a smile. 

"Thank you for accepting me." I pulled my hand away and looked to Namjoon, wishing for him to say something but he wasn't looking at me. 

"Let's eat!" She clasped her hands together as she spoke.

I nodded and the four of us dug into the meal. She watched me take the first few bites and then smiled to herself. 

"This is very delicious." I laughed a little, eating more. 

"I'm glad you think so." 

We ate quietly and chatted a lot afterwards. I actually loved talking with his mother. She reminded me of Hyejin's mother if I was honest. 

His parents started washing the dishes when I received a call from Hoseok. 

I answered quickly. "Hey, I'm with Namjoon's parents right now." 

"We have a problem." 

"What?" 

"I need you to come here as soon as you can." He sounded a bit panic-y and it made me a bit nervous. 

"What is it?" I asked again. 

"I'll text you the location, just please come." He hung up, very uncharacteristic of him. 

I turned to Namjoon. "Something is going on with Hobi." 

"Hobi?" He looked at me oddly. 

"Sounds like something bad. I'm a bit worried... Would it be rude if I went?" 

"Go ahead, Hobi doesn't call with an emergency unless it actually is." He looked a bit worried as well. 

"What's going on?" His mom came over to us. "Hana, are you leaving already?" 

"Something urgent just came up." I stood from the table. "I'm sorry but I'll have to go for now. I'd be glad to meet you another time though." 

She nodded. "Of course. Travel safely." 

I waved to the two of them and hurried to the door, slipping on my flats, and then leaving the house, pulling out to call a taxi. 

What could have happened for Hobi to sound so serious? Is he hurt? 

 

Wew... That was a long chapter. Sorry it took so long to write, by the way. I had a lot of things planned, as you can see. I hope you enjoyed! If you're curious about Hana's outfit bought by Namjoon, check out the photos below. Thanks for reading! ~PandaBiscuit~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ew right? Hehe~ Credits to the owners for the pictures, per usual.