034

7 Bangtan Princes

"Can I have the dog back?" I stared intensely at my mother. "Nova too. You haven't let me have her in so long."

"Ever since these boys came around, you suddenly have no time for dogs." She scolded. "You can't coop them up!"

"I had Chico out yesterday! He was out! I care for Chico and give him lots of attention! I'm home more often than you think, mom. I'm not a kid, I'm an adult. You can't just take things away from me and break into my house." 

She gave me that 'stop sassing me before I scold you again' look but it didn't stop me from talking.

"I have plenty of time for my Chico and Nova." I sighed, trying to calm my attitude a bit so that she wouldn't get too angry with me. "I don't like the fact that my mom and my brother stole my dog and didn't even bother to say anything."

"Hyun Ki knew you would call him."

"Does that justify anything?" I yowled, losing my temper again.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" She snapped. 

I took a deep breath and let out a ragged sigh once more, trying to control my voice. "Can I please have Chico back? He is my dog, I'm an adult, and this is totally unfair." 

"Go get him then." She scowled, bustling to the kitchen and throwing her hands in the air. "Take care of your pets and maybe this wouldn't happen!"

"I do take care of them!" I shouted, leaving the house in a hurried manner as well. Why didn't you take my ing fish then if I don't take care of pets? Fish are pets too! I'm not actually meaning that I want her to take my fish cause I love my fish but seriously, why? 

I continued my path to the bus stop and jumped on just as it was about ready to leave. I chose to stand over sitting beside a stranger and craned my neck to watch out the window as I held onto the handle. I'll get my dog and probably go to the dog park with him just to prove that I take him out from time to time.. I know I haven't had the most time but I don't neglect him.

"Park Hana?" A man tapped my shoulder, smiling as I turned to look at him. "It is you!" 

"I'm sorry but who..." I trailed off, studying his face. I recognize those eyes but I can't place them.. Kim. His family name is Kim. 

"Its been a while but I didn't expect you to forget your first love." He smiled even wider. 

"Kim Ji Ho!" A smile instantly popped onto my face. Yes, my first love in high school. I completely shattered his heart after a year of dating. I never once kissed him though.. But that was part of the reason why I dumped him, that I can remember. He always got frustrated when I wouldn't kiss him after so long.

"Aye, there we go!" He grabbed the handle beside mine. "What are you up to these days? You look as good as ever."

"You too! Its been so long!" I got excited with the appearance of an old friend. "I'm pretty good, actually. I work as a pianists' assistant and get paid pretty good money." And I'm also engaged to 7 different men for 6 months, supposedly for task purposes but it seems like that is forgotten lately, and they're all pretty freaking wealthy on top of that. So yeah, good. "What about you? Did you pursue the arts like you wanted?"

"Oh really? That is neat." He nodded a tiny bit. "I did but then I stopped and just became an art teacher instead. I teach little kids but I'm making my way up to the big leagues." 

"Cute! It's so nice to see you around!" 

He sent another smile, his row of perfectly white teeth being revealed once more. He raked his fingers through his dark brown hair and sighed a little. "I'm actually on a week vacation. I was thinking of just hanging out in Seoul alone but now that I've run into you, we could totally catch up on some things." 

He's still as handsome as ever. I'm so glad to have run into him again. My bad day has just become one of the best days. "Do you remember my brother, Hyun Ki?"

"Ah, yeah."

"I'm actually going to pick up my dog from him. We had a spat and he stole my dog." We both gave a quick chuckle. "If you want to tag along with me, we could totally do something after that." 

"Sounds good to me." He glanced around. "Which stop is it?" 

"After this next one." 

We chatted it up easily, catching up with each other and reminiscing about the old times together. We really felt old when we started recalling the classes we took together. It was truly a blast and I was even a little sad when we reached the stop. But we still had the chance to chat on our long walk to Hyun Ki's house regardless so that was a plus. 

"And so I was about to--" My cellphone ring cut off Ji Ho's sentence.

"Sorry, let me take this real fast." I winced a bit as I dug it out of my jean pocket and answered it, Ji Ho happily walking beside me. "This is Park Hana."

"Yo, Hana, wanna hang out today?" Jin's cheery voice came from the other end. 

"Actually, I'm with a friend today. I ran into one of my old friends from school." I peeked over at him and we laughed when we met gazes. "So I can't today."

"Awwwwh, that's so cute! Is she cute?" 

"What? No!" I nearly died from laughing so hard, clutching my stomach as I struggled to walk. Ji Ho laughed along as well when I mouthed to him what Jin had asked me. It was like we never parted after school. I still feel so comfortable around him. This is a nice change of pace. "My friend is a guy."

"Oh.. Danger." Jin joked. "Have fun! I'll tell Taehyung that we'll have to play basketball some other day."

"Taehyung was going to come with as well?" Ji Ho stared at me with the mention of Taehyung. 

"Yeah, he wanted you, me, himself, and Namjoon to go out and play basketball togehter. We can just go out on our own though, no worries." 

"Sorry! Another time!" I pouted a bit. "See you later!"

"Bye, Darling~!" Jin hung up and I buried my phone in my pocket.

"What is Taehyung's family name?" Ji Ho asked, shoving his hands in his front pockets as he walked. 

"Kim. Kim Taehyung." 

"I think I know who you're talking about.. You know him?" He looked at me as if I was some grand person. 

"Of course. He's a good friend of mine these days." I smiled a little. 

"Oh, maybe more of a friend?" 

"No, no." I blushed. "Just a friend."

Ji Ho chuckled a bit. "Anyways. There is a Kim Taehyung I know that comes into my classroom a few times a week. He picks up a little girl, I'd tell you her name but I don't think it matters much, and takes her home whenever her parents aren't around."

"A little girl? I don't think that's my Kim Taehyung." I bit my lower lip a bit. "I don't know of him knowing anyone with a child. Besides, he doesn't strike me the person to be good with children. He actually use to be the biggest jerk to me but recently he's been pretty mellow and silly."

"I think he's the same." Ji Ho disagreed. "The Kim Taehyung that picks up the little girl is very rude to myself and some of my co-workers. But if you find him alone with the children or the girl, he's goofy and silly and matches the personality of a 4 year-old." 

"It might be.. The 4 year-old part sounds like my Taehyung." 

Ji Ho shrugged. "Maybe. Small world, huh?" 

"No kidding." I agreed. "Do you have a girlfriend now-a-days?"

"Why, wanna go on a date?" He joked. 

"Nah, I just remember you saying that you'll never love again when I broke your heart." I teased. 

"I remember that. You hurt me so bad.." He clutched his chest and smiled widely. "I had a girlfriend about a year ago, but she moved away and dumped me along the way. I don't have the best luck in relationships."

"Awh, that's so sad." I pouted. "Don't worry, ever since I dumped you, I've had karma and could never find love again." 

"Serves you right." He laughed a little. "So, tell me about this Kim Taehyung and the guy you just spoke to." 

"Actually, it's a really long story." I grumbled, not wanting to talk about the boys right now. "I'll tell you later. They're my friends but we're friends for a reason." 

"Ah." 

I paused outside Hyun Ki's house and glanced at Ji Ho. I'm just so happy.. And excited.. I can't believe we just met like that.. I love how things work. "Do you want to wait out here or come in?"

"I'll wait out here." He winked and leaned against a lightpost. 

"Sweet." I smiled again and hurried inside. Don't let this bring your mood down. Don't let this bring your mood down.

But the second I entered and walked in on him making out with some girl, my mood immediately dropped and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Hyun Ki." 

They pulled apart quickly and stared at me with horror. "Who is this, oppa?" The girl asked, glaring at Hyun Ki. "Are you cheating on me?"

"Oppa?" I screwed up my face with disgust. 

"This is my sister." Hyun Ki cleared his throat awkwardly, his face red as he approached me, hissing under his breath. "Why are you here?" 

"My dog." I crossed my arms. "And don't you dare take him again or I'll cut your throat." 

"Why didn't you tell me about your sister before? Are you lying to cover up an affair?" The girl stood up as well and stormed over to Hyun Ki. Jeez, what a . 

"I have 2 sisters, this is my younger one." Hyun Ki whined as if he's done this a hundred times. "Why do you think I'm cheating everytime you see a girl around?"

"I know you, Hyun Ki. You're a boy. Of course you'd cheat." She crossed her arms as well and narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Don't worry, I'm his sister. I have my own boys to chase." I rolled my eyes again. "boy?"

Hyun Ki shook his head vigorously but I ignored him.

"I don't want to know how many girls you've ed but glad to know you have a y girlfriend. Can I have my dog?"

She scowled at me as Hyun Ki went to go retrieve Chico. 

"Is he really a boy?" I raised my eyebrow at her but she ignored me and just sat back down on the couch. Jeez. 

Chico bolted out from the room and ran over to me, my hands. "There you go." Hyun Ki sighed. 

"Thanks, don't take my dog again or you'll be murdered." I snatched the leash from his hands and left. "I have dirt on you for mom now, boy." 

"I'm not a fu--" I shut the door in his face and hurried over to Ji Ho.

"Aw!" Ji Ho knelt down and rubbed Chico's ears. "He's so cute!" 

"Isn't he? His name is Chico. A friend picked out the name." I patted Chico's head as he Ji Ho got to his feet. "What would you like to do?" 

"We could go somewhere dog friendly and catch up some more." Ji Ho suggested, falling in step beside me once more. "You have lots to tell me, I can just see it." 

"I'm glad we clicked so easily back into our friendship." I mumbled. "It feels like we never parted, right?" 

"True." He agreed. "I'm glad I ran into you as well." 

"There's a park just down the street from here. We can go there, let Chico run, and talk a bit more. Then we can decide what to do afterwards."

"I agree." 

--

We had spent a good hour and a half at the park before dropping off Chico and going for lunch at a sandwich bar. I had told him about everything at the park and he basically told me the same thing Hyun Ki told me. Which... I do understand. But I still asked him not to think like that regardless. We both just decided to put it past us for now since we've finally been able to meet again.

"This sandwich is really good.. I've never been here before." I exclaimed brightly, biting into my roast beef sandwich once more. 

"Isn't it? My ex-girlfriend showed me this place." He smiled. "I'm glad you like it." 

"Do you get sad coming here?" I asked when I swallowed my bite. 

"Nah. We never got along so I saw it coming when she finally dumped me." He shook his head. 

"Do you have a girl you're interested in?"

"Why ask, interested?" He mocked playfully before shaking his head again. "I'm kidding. I do have a girl at work that I've been talking to lately. But I don't think she's interested so I'll probably end up just leaving her be in that case. I don't like making people feel pressured." 

"You've totally changed!" I cheered, giving him a high five from across the table. "If only you were like that when we dated and maybe I wouldn't have dumped you!" 

"I know right?" He bit into his sandwich. "I realized it then that maybe I was a bit too demanding." 

"A bit?" 

"Okay a lot." 

"Good!" I giggled happily. "I'm kidding. You're a good friend either way, we just weren't meant to be anything more than that."

"Very true." He drank the rest of his lemonade before letting out a small, curious sigh. "Can I meet the boys?" 

"Why?"

"I want to meet your friends."

"You're special to me so maybe I'll let you meet a few of them. But I see no need in you meeting them all." 

"Okay." He nodded slightly. 

"We could go do a group activity with some of them, if you'd like." I suggested. "We still have a lot of time left in the day, afterall."

"Well, I hope so. It's only 1pm." He chuckled and nodded again. "Lets do that. Your friends are also my friends. I'll invite you to meet some of my friends some other time as well." 

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled widely before I took another bite. I need to bring Jin here. He would LOVE it. 

"Can I get your number?" He pushed his phone towards me. "I want to grow close again."

"Of course." I put my sandwich down and took his phone, inputting my number. "The time spent away will vanish if we grow closer again. I'm already comfortable with you again so it won't be hard. Picture?" 

I moved to sit beside him and took a quick picture with him and set it as my contact photo for his phone. 

"Send me that picture. I'll get your number in the process as well." I smirked, moving back after giving him his phone. 

He grinned and quickly sent to me, giving me time to save his contact, save the picture, and set it as his contact picture. "You grew up well." 

"You as well, but we've already established this." I finished off my sandwich. "I kept my appetite though." 

"That is true." He laughed, finishing off his sandwich as well. 

"Let me call some of the boys I want you to meet and see if they'll be willing to come out and do some things." 

"What activities will we do?" He asked as I pulled up Yoongi's contact. 

"We could do karaoke! You use to love to do that!"

"I still do!" He got excited. "I love this idea!"

"Sweet." I pressed call and put the phone to my ear. It took a few rings before he answered, his voice low. "Hey Yoongi, do you want to meet my old friend? I ran into him today on the bus and we've been hanging out ever since. He wants to meet some of my friends. We were thinking karaoke. What do you say?"

He didn't answer for a while, his end growing loud but I couldn't tell what it was. It was either loud music or loud machinery. "When?" His voice was slightly louder than the noise.

"What is that noise?"

"Ah, I'm with Namjoon. We're moving cars or something. Is it too loud?" 

"No, it's fine. We were thinking of meeting at 2pm. The karaoke place you go with your friends is where we're meeting. I'm also calling up a few more of the boys as well. Can you make it?"

"I'll be a little late but I'll come." 

"Okay! Good luck with whatever you're doing!" I hung up and gave a thumbs up to Ji Ho. "Yoongi is in. I'll call up Hobi and Taehyung." 

Of course I'd pick these three to invite.. I think Ji Ho will enjoy Hobi's company a lot though. I called Hobi next, not even a moments hesitation on his end as he picked up the phone.

"Hobi-ah, do you want to meet up with my old friend for karaoke at 2pm? Yoongi is coming and possibly Taehyung as well! It'll be the usual spot your group hangs out at for karaoke." 

"What time again?" 

"2pm."

"I can do that." Hoseok answered cheerfully. "See you then!"

I hung up and gave another thumbs up. "Hobi's in."

"Hobi?"

"Oh, his name is Jung Hoseok." I smiled. "Hobi is a nickname people call him so I started calling him Hobi as well." 

"Ah, I see." Ji Ho smiled along as well, watching as I dialed Taehyung's number. 

Taehyung also didn't hesitate to answer and even spoke before I could. "Hana is calling me? Weird." 

"Hey, do you want to meet an old friend of mine with Hobi and Yoongi? We're going for karaoke at 2pm at the usual spot you meet with the group for karaoke." 

"Eh.. I thought it would be a date." He grumbled.

"Taehyung.." I sighed. "Please?"

"I didn't say no. Of course I'll go." He hung up on me after that.

"Well, Taehyung is in." I gave Ji Ho a funny look as I put my phone down on the table. "He's either in a good mood or a bad mood, I can't tell." 

"Let us hope it is a good mood." Ji Ho mumbled. "I'm sure this is the Kim Taehyung I know." 

"But why would he pick up a little girl? I've never heard of anything about his family or friends outside the 7 boys.. So who would the little girl be?" 

"Her name is Yi So Ra." Ji Ho frowned. "I have never seen the same person pick her up other than Kim Taehyung. There has been other people but they were always different people, the exception was obviously Kim Taehyung. He came fairly often and she was always happiest to see him. I have no clue what this girl's background is."

"Her parents must be rich or famous if they never pick up their child.. But Taehyung doesn't know anyone like that, does he?" I asked myself. 

"Or they don't care. I see a lot of parents like that, sadly." Ji Ho rubbed his forehead a bit. "It's so painful to see." 

"Speaking of that.." I started, carefully. "When we graduated and then parted, your parents were having issues.. How are they now?"

"I'm happy you remember that." His eyebrows lifted a bit and his eyes went dull. "They actually divorced, well, were going to. On the way to come pick me up and go to court, they got into an accident and my father passed away." 

"Oh..." I slumped again. "That's horrible.. I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "I'm fine. My mom was in the hospital for a while, I actually tried to contact you during that period but I can't remember why I couldn't get a hold of you. But she's fine now and she even regrets wanting to get a divorce in the first place.." 

"I'm glad she's fine. I'm sorry you couldn't contact me. I can't say I remember receiving any calls from you or anything though." I bit my bottom lip. 

He shrugged it off, raking his fingers through his hair. "Should we go get a karaoke room? We probably want it ready to go before the others show up."

"Good thinking, I'll go pa--"

"Are you dumb? Let the guy pay." He winked, getting up and leaving me to go pay. 

It's like we never parted. I've said it so many times but it truly feels like the space between us parting and meeting today was just completely void. 

"Let's go!" He nodded towards the door and we left the sandwich bar, chatting some more about random things. 

He didn't say anything about his younger brother. I wonder if his younger brother died in the accident as well.. He loved his younger sibling more than anything so it would be understandable that he wouldn't mention him just now. 

I remember so much about him... I truly love being reunited with him.

--

*Going back in time a little to Ji Ho and Hana's old relationship back in school*

February 14th

"What'd you get me?" I ran up to Ji Ho, pulling my skirt down as I did so. These stupid uniforms. I swear if they don't fix the way these skirts fit by next year, I'm dropping out and will just stack books at the library for the rest of my life. "Hmm?" 

Ji Ho smiled widely and held out a bundle of roses with chocolate tied to the stems. "I made the chocolate myself." 

"You did?" I blushed and took them from him, untying the chocolates immediately. 

"N-no, don't eat them here!" He blushed madly and tried to take them from me. 

"No, I wanna!" I protested, facing my back to him.

"H-Hana!" 

I popped open the lid and tasted one of the chocolates. Oh my god this is horrible. I turned to face him as I ate the piece in my mouth. 

His face was bright red as he hung his head, staring at the floor. A group of the girls walked by and laughed at him, probably assuming he got rejected but little do they know that he was my boyfriend. 

I put the lid back on the chocolates and held both the roses and the chocolates in one hand. With my other arm, I slung it around his waist and leaned my head against his shoulder, finally swallowing the piece of horrible chocolate. I'm so happy... I don't care if they taste bad. 

"Hey Ji Ho, I love it." 

"It tasted okay?" He lifted his head a bit, smiling at my action. 

"No, it was horrible." I spoke bluntly but then giggled afterwards when I just about saw his heart fall to the floow. "But I love it anyways." 

"How can you love it if they taste so bad?" He whined, stamping his feet a bit.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Because you made them. My bestfriend and my boyfriend." 

I opened my eyes again and broke away from him. "There is part two to this gift.." He mentioned as we started walking to class. 

"Part two?"

"Yeah." He dug into his pockets and pulled out two tickets. "Ta-da! Two tickets to Super Junior's concert this weekend!" 

"WHAT? Really?" I smiled so wide that it just about hurt. "How'd you get them?" 

"I did a little snooping here and there.." He shoved the tickets into his pockets and smirked at me. "I'm just cool."

"You are cool!" I mocked, jokingly of course. "This is so amazing! Thank you so much Ji Ho!" 

We were only 16, him 17, at this point in time, also the time when my life started spiraling downhill with the passing of my grandmother that caused so much pain. But it was our sophomore year of school. We had started dating our freshamn year after already being close friends ever since we were young. At this age, no one really knows what love is. It is all about just experiencing those strange feelings. I never actually knew if I loved Ji Ho with my heart or just because I wanted to love him. I'm sure he was that way as well.

--

"Will you hold my hand?" Ji Ho asked, holding his hand out. 

"Do you have to ask?" I sighed, slipping my hand into his. "It ruins the moment when you ask. You're supposed to catch me off guard and make my heart soar." 

"Sorry." He chuckled. "I like doing these things with you but I know you're hesitant and awkward with them." 

I shrugged a bit.

"Are you feeling okay?" 

"It's hard to feel okay when my grandmother passed away not even a month ago." 

"I know.. It must be hard." He gave my hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm always here for you.. I want you to feel better so just talk to me about anything." 

"Yeah, I got it." I grunted, my heart feeling heavy again. He says these things but I don't think he really cares.

That was always my biggest issue. Ji Ho was the nicest guy you could meet, even the nicest person. But I was so twisted and upset with my own life that I failed to see that in him. I always thought he was faking but he never was. 

"We're here." He stopped outside my house, already seeing my mom and Ji Ae working on the small garden together. "It looks like they started without you."

"Doesn't matter. They're all heartless. Even mom. Grandma died, how can they be working on their garden?" I snatched my hand from Ji Ho's and frowned. 

"A month passed, Hana.." Ji Ho's voice was calm but I could see the pity written on his face and it hurt. I hate the pity.

I always questioned why I was alone during the time that my world fell apart. But I get it now. I pushed everyone away. And I had no idea I was doing it.

Even Ji Ho.

"A month? So what! She's gone!" I protested, angry that he would side with them.

"Gone from here.." He gestured around us. "But never gone here." He pointed to my heart, forcing a smile. "She's always with you but time moves on still." 

I hate it.

It shouldn't.

I sniffled, holding back the tears. "Hey Ji Ho.."

"What?" 

"Hug me." 

Without any hesitation, his body collided with mine and his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, his other hand on the back of my head. I let myself melt in the embrace but I didn't once cry. I couldn't cry in front of Ji Ho. I couldn't cry in front of everyone else. 

"Han--" Hyun Ki's voice stopped short when he saw us. "Sorry, Ji Ho.." I listened to the footsteps go away before I broke the embrace, staring at the ground.

"I need air. I'll see you tomorrow in class. Thanks for walking me home."

He looked like he wanted to do more but he just nodded and watch me disappear inside my house. I watched in the window as he walked away, his hands shoved in his pockets and his head down. But I only watched until he disappeared and then I went and locked myself in my room like I always have done since grandma died. 

--

"You haven't kissed yet?" Hyejin hissed.

"Hush, he's coming. I don't want to kiss him yet." I scolded. "I'm going to break up with him today.."

"Why? You guys are so cute.."

"Because.. He always wants to kiss me and I can see him getting frustrated with it. Besides.. I'm not fit to be in any relationships right now."

"Your grandma, again? It has been 2 months!"

"So what?" I growled, smiling when Ji Ho came over and patted my head. He'll still be my friend, right? "Ji Ho, can we talk?"

Ji Ho's eyes flashed with panic but he nodded, reaching for my hand but I moved away and lead him out of the classroom. 

"What is it?" Ji Ho's voice was quiet and his eyes wouldn't meet mine. He already knows. 

"I want to break up.." I cleared my throat, feeling a little guilty. 

He looked to the ground, his hands shoved in his pockets again. "Why?" 

"Because... Of many things."

"Your grandmother being one, right?" 

"Yes."

He lifted his gaze, anger flitting through his eyes for just a moment before they were replaced with sadness. "Okay. If you want to end this because of her then fine.."

"Thanks for taking this so well.. I'm so sorry." I frowned. 

He rubbed his nose and sniffled a second, but nodded. "Of course. I'll see you later.."

"We'll always be friends right?" I asked as he began walking away.

"Of course." His voice was low as he rounded the courtyard corner and disappeared. 

I felt horrible. I regretted breaking up with him when I found myself utterly alone to suffer. That is when it got really bad. 

He was never gone though, that was one thing I never understood. He was always there. He remained my friend all throughout the rest of school. But I never even considered him by my side anymore.

I ignored the heartbreak I caused him and forced him by my side. 

Only now do I understand how painful that must have been for him. 

What a jerk I was.

--

*Annnd back to the present*

"There, everything is set up." I smiled, admiring the room. It was slightly smaller than the one the boys would rent out when they gathered but that was fine. 

We had a little bit of alcohol, chicken, and some chips. The chicken was mainly for the boys since I knew they loved it. 

"Looks good to me." Ji Ho smiled as well. "They should be here soon then."

"I put the room under my name so they'll know where to go." I mentioned, receiving a small nod from Ji Ho. 

And just as we went silent, Hoseok came through the door with his bright smile per usual. I matched it and went over to greet him.

"Hobi, this is my friend, Kim Ji Ho. We were friends in high school and actually just met up again today for the first time since then." 

Hoseok waved at Ji Ho. "Nice to meet you~ I'm Jung Hoseok."

Ji Ho returned the gesture. 

"Taehyung was right beh--"

The door burst open as Taehyung entered, a smug look on his face. 

"Yo, I'm here." He draped his arm around my waist, his hands resting a bit too low for my liking so I swatted him away. He giggled innocently and smiled at Ji Ho. "I'm Kim Taehyung, what's your name?" 

Ji Ho's face lit up with recognition. "You don't remember me?"

"Huh? Do I know you?" Taehyung sat on the couch and immediately went for a can of alcohol. 

"You pick up a little girl from my glass. Yi So Ra." Ji Ho sat down as well, distancing himself from Taehyung. 

"Oh, right, the art teacher." Taehyung nodded. 

"It is you, really?" I stared at Taehyung with shock, brushing past Hoseok as he too went to sit down and snack on the chicken. "Who is So Ra then?"

"I'll talk about her later." Taehyung's voice went low, hinting that it was sensitive to the topic. 

I could feel the tension between Taehyung and Ji Ho but before I could do anything, Hoseok spoke. 

"Who's singing first?" 

"I want to sing with the art teacher." Taehyung's cold stare dropped onto Ji Ho. 

Ji Ho told me that Taehyung was a mean person to adults, and believe me, I get that 100%. But honestly..

"You guys go ahead and get started." I nodded. "I'm going to go wait for Yoongi." 

Hoseok watched me leave the room. I hope Ji Ho and Hobi get along. They are alike in many ways but mostly because of their soft hearts and kindness. 

I made my way down the halls and sat in the lobby. It wasn't busy since it was still pretty early but I knew it would get busy soon so I kept to myself. 

Why am I even waiting for Yoongi? He told me that he'd be late.. And I could just stay in the room and have fun while I wait.

But I don't want to have fun without him..

I hope I can get him to sing with me today. 

I jumped as a cold finger touched the tip of my nose. Yoongi. I knew it just by a single touch. 

I was right as my gaze travelled to meet his. "Why are you out here?" He asked, withdrawing his hand. 

"I wanted to wait for you." I smiled, standing up. "Come on, lets g-" 

"Why wait for me?" He didn't move from his spot almost as if his feet were rooted to the ground. What does he mean why wait? Isn't it clear that I wanted to wait? 

"Because I wanted too.." I laughed nervously. "Come on, I want to have fun!" 

"You shouldn't wait for me next time." He grumbled, following behind me. 

I bit my lip to keep from frowning. Why is he becoming so rude lately? Taehyung is being nice and now Yoongi is being rude.. Have they switched personalities? 

"Yoongi's here!" Hoseok jumped to his feet and cheered. "Hana, Ji Ho can really sing!"

"Can he? I don't remember?" I left Yoongi's side and went over to Ji Ho and Hoseok. "Are you two getting along then?"

"Yeah, Hoseok is pretty cool." Ji Ho smiled widely, taking a side glance at Yoongi before dismissing his presence. "Want to sing together?" 

"In a minute." I nodded, sitting on the couch beside Taehyung. 

"Okay, let us do another!" Hoseok spoke to Ji Ho, the two of them scurrying over to pick a song and find their microphones. 

"I'm really happy I met Ji Ho again. And he's even getting along with Hobi, just like I planned." I spoke mainly to myself but not caring that Taehyung could hear it as well. 

Taehyung turned his head to gaze at me and then smirked, his eyes scoring my body. 

"What do you want? Stop looking at me like that." I growled. 

He leaned in towards my ear, my body stiffening with panic but relaxing when he spoke, "Yoongi is glaring at you. I don't know what you did but you're going to get killed if Yoongi gets angry at you." 

He pulled away slowly, my eyes naturally meeting Yoongi's cold gaze. What is his problem today? Did I do something wrong? We were just fine last night when he stayed for a movie. I don't understand. 

"I don't know what I did either." I admitted, watching Ji Ho and Hoseok. "I'm so happy I ran into Ji Ho again."

"What is the story?" Taehyung asked, his head tilting slighty to show his inclined interest in the topic. 

"We were high school friends. I even dated him." I explained. "In a way, he was my first love. But I never knew if I actually liked him." 

"Cute." 

"I pushed him away though and when we graduated, we lost contact." I shrugged. "And now we met on the bus today and it feels like the time between us never existed."

"Would you date him again if you had the option?" 

I glanced at Taehyung, noticing his keen expression. He's worried that I'll leave him, isn't he? "Probably not. He wouldn't either. We've moved on from junior high feelings." 

Taehyung seemed to relax as a smile drifted to his lips. "Can we go on another date? I liked our first one."

"I don't know." I sighed. "You know why I went on a date with you. I also went on a date with Hobi." And I'm trying to with Yoongi. 

"I'm aware." 

"Hana~!" Hoseok cut our conversation short and gathered my attention his way. "Sing with us!" 

"Okay!" I smiled, springing to my feet and joining between Hoseok and Ji Ho, Ji Ho handing me microphone. "I'm going to kill you guys, you watch." 

"Actually kill or kill it?" Ji Ho joked, knowing what I meant. 

Hoseok picked the song. "I doubt it. We're good and she's not."

"Hey.." I whined, watching the screen carefully as it slowly loaded up the song. "Watch this." 

The song started and it turned out to be an actual hard song but we did our best. Just as we were nearing the halfway point, I noticed Yoongi get up and leave. But I wasn't the only one who noticed, Hoseok did too.

But unlike Hoseok, I couldn't just remain how I was. I tossed the microphone to Taehyung, whom had a chicken wing in his mouth and stared at me with shock, and then I bolted out of the room.

Something is wrong. 

He's not normal. 

Not only is he rude but he's even leaving without saying goodbye. 

He's hiding from me again.

I hate it. 

I ing hate it when he hides from me. 

"Yoongi!" I couldn't help but snap a little as I called out to him just as he was getting in his car. 

I met his gaze through the car windshield, the sun glare on the glass blinding me after a while. He sees me. He shouldn't drive away.

I scurried over to his car and once again met his gaze through his car window. 

"What are you doing?" I spoke loudly since he wouldn't open the door or roll down the window. "Why are you leaving without saying goodbye? Why are you hiding?" 

"Hana, what's up? You okay?" Ji Ho's voice sounded from the sidewalk but I ignored him. 

It took all I could not to pull out my hair as I stood there, waiting for Yoongi to say something, anything. 

"Yoongi, please. What the hell is going on lately? You're becoming someone I don't know."

He finally rolled down the window but didn't say anything.

"You heard me." I lowered my voice, Ji Ho sensing it was a conversation not meant for him and returning back into the karaoke place. "What are you hiding from me? Why are you running away like a ing coward? The Yoongi I know isn't a coward. Stop running away and stop hiding before I go insane." 

He opened his mouth to speak but I spoke first.

"I want to know your feelings. I want to understand you. I want to help you and to be there for you and to comfort you. I want to do all of these things. I want to know everything about you." I couldn't stop the flow of words. Everything I've been building up inside about him is just pouring out and I couldn't control it. I just wanted him. "I want to be the person you come to but you're not ing letting me. We were so close, Yoongi, so close. We've grown close lately and you've become more open.. But now you're pushing me away and closing yourself off again. Why? Because we're close now? Are you afraid I'll leave?"

"You will leave." 

"I have to leave. But it doesn't have to be forever. I'm going to come back because you are my friend and I care about you. I've been so frustrated lately trying to discover what these stupid feelings I have for you guys that I hadn't even noticed the building frustration I had with you! I'm tired of you hiding, Yoongi."

"That is just it." He looked me dead in the eye. "You will leave. Then you'll come back and expect me to be there." 

"What?" My heart dropped and my legs felt weak. "What is that supposed to mean Yoongi?" Stop thinking like that! You will be there. You will stay here. 

He didn't answer. 

"Do you even care about me?" I asked, completely losing the ability to think about what I say. "I care about you so much.. But you don't care about me at all, do you?" 

"You really shouldn't be in the road like th--" I could see his frustration building but I continued to talk.

"Do you?" I repeated. "You don't care. You never did. You never will. I'm glad you seem to enjoy me helping you but you haven't seen me as anything more than a responsibility, have you? The contract.. That is all you view me as, right? Th--"

The door opened and Yoongi stepped out, pushing me a little too harshly against the car and putting his arms on either side of me. He glared at me with a cold, dead stare, his lip curving in an angry line. "You don't know , Hana." 

I cowered a little in fear, his eyes never shaking away as fumes basically rose from his ears. I've never seen Yoongi like this.. 

"You. Don't. Know. ." He repeated, lower and more sternly. "You can't help me. You can't understand anything of what I'm feeling. You don't care, you pity. No one cares, they just pity. Pity, pity, pity. I'm sick of it. I push you away because I want to. If I wanted your pity then I would keep you around. Yes, I wanted this and that is why we have this contract. But I'm sick of playing this game. I was foolish to believe a single person could help me. No one can. No one will. If my own body wants me ing dead then god dammit I'm going to have to die eventually, aren't I? I don't want your senseless pity anymore!" 

My heart thumped wildly as fear enclosed my body. Here he is.. Spilling all of his emotions to me for the first time.. His twisted thoughts of how he views the world and how he views himself.. But he doesn't want me around. He's convinced himself that I'm a toxic person to him.. 

Worst of all.. He's talking about suicide.. And he isn't even hesitant about it either..

He leaned forward a bit, his gaze still holding my now teary gaze. "Stop twisting around my emotions and stay the hell away from me." He pushed himself away from the car and stormed down the sidewalk, probably not even knowing where he was going.

I remained there, cowered against the car as if his body was still looming over me. A few tears trailed down my cheeks as I just took in what happened. That escalated so fast..

He was horrifying.. Absolutely horrifying.. 

Why did he agree to come here if he didn't want me around?

Why did he come over yesterday and watch movies and pick me up from Jungkook's? 

Why did he do anything? 

Why am I wavered by him so much? 

Why do I have to stay away? 

--

Regardless of what happened, once I had calmed down from what happened with Yoongi and I, I went back into the karaoke place and enjoyed the rest of the time there as much as I could. Ji Ho had to leave soon after so I saw him off at the nearest bus station and then saw Hoseok off as he left to go meet with his band. 

Taehyung knew something was up but he either chose not to say anything or didn't care. At least that was how it was until we got to my house. 

"Are you okay?" Taehyung turned to look at me, a cold stare in his eyes but his voice was full of warmth. 

"I'm a little shaken up." I admited, getting out of the car. 

"What happened? Was it something with Yoongi?" 

"Yeah." I nodded, leading him up to my apartment, ignoring Chico's annoying barking. 

"Will you tell me?" He asked, pushing the door closed before I could slip inside and peered at me. "You look like you're either going to throw everything or throw yourself. I'd rather you take out whatever is built up within you on myself or food."

"Why would I take it out on you?" I gave a half-hearted chuckle and pushed him aside, opening the door again. 

"I don't want you to deal with on your own, is what I mean. But if you want to beat me up, do it. I deserve it." 

"Stop talking like that." I sighed, grabbed his hand. "Are you going to come in or not?"

"I'm allowed to?" He gave me a surprised look as I let go of his hand and took off my shoes. 

"Why wouldn't you be allowed to? If you want to leave then leave. I just assumed you would want to stay."

"I'll stay." He spoke quickly. "But tell me what happened, at least?" 

"Yoongi just told me to stay the hell away from him, okay?" I snapped, tired of thinking about. "He told me that he doesn't want his pity and to stay the hell away from him."

Taehyung didn't even flinch at my tone of voice nor did he change emotion when he heard what I said. "Are you going to stay away from him?" 

"Well I can't really stick to him anymore, can I?" I threw my arms up in defeat and collapsed on the couch, burying my face into the cushion. "I'm so angry and upset.. Why do I have to stay away? What did I do?"

"He's never really had anyone close to him besides the 6 of us." Taehyung sighed, sitting down on the floor in front of me. "I was surprised at how close you two were becoming because it doesn't seem like Yoongi to befriend anyone. He hates when people know him too well because he always has this thought that they don't really care or that they will turn around and leave them. The fact that you have to leave after the contract might be what dawned on him lately." 

"You know so much more about Yoongi than I do."

"I doubt it." He disagreed immediately. "Namjoon seems to be the only one that really, truly knows Yoongi. The rest of us just pretend we do. But what I just said about Yoongi is what everyone knows about him. He doesn't have a lot of faith in people or relationships so he steers away from them. He's probably just scared.. I don't know. I just know that you and Yoongi became friends and the 6 of us were all very surprised. We knew something was bound to happen.." 

"Well it isn't fair." I began crying again, my heartaching beyond what I could explain. 

Taehyung went silent for a while, rubbing my back as I cried. But when he finally spoke up, it silenced me completely. "Hana. I.. I think I lost completely now." 

"What?"

"I knew I had already lost when you rejected me even after I clung to you in a pitiful state of mind.. But I think I've lost completely."

"What do you mean?" I turned my face so that I could see him, not caring that he could see all the tears on my face. 

His expression softened and he used his hands to wipe away the tears, pushing a few strands of hair back away from my face as well. "I think Hobi lost too." Taehyung looked away for a moment and then met my gaze, looking completely exhausted and hurt. "It was neither of us all along. Right?"

I stared at him blankly, enjoying his comforting touch. Why does it have to be any of you?

"You may feel something for us but we never took your heart, did we? The one who took your heart.. Is the one that broke it today, right?" 

Yoongi? "Tae--"

"I know you don't have an answer but I think I have one for you." Taehyung caressed my cheek, the corner of his lips edging up just slightly. "I'm pretty damn sure that you're in love with Yoongi. And it hurts. It hurts so much.. But if you truly are then I can't change anything nor would I want to change anything. I could be wrong and I wish I was but I don't know.. I think you should look into your heart a bit and spend a few days alone.. You might find that you care for Yoongi more than you think.."

"Why do you think that?"

"The way you act around him always struck me as funny.. You're the same but.. Different. I can't explain it." He shook his head, in a big breath. "The way you're hurt right now and frustrated..."

"Anyone would be hurt."

"More would be angry." He shook his head. "If someone told me to stay the hell away from them, I would get angry. I would get furious. Sure, you're angry too.. But you're hurt and you're crying.. And all you can do is question what you did wrong and not what he did wrong." 

"I'm just emotional." 

"That you are." He chuckled lightly. "But I think you should take a few days away from the 7 of us and think. Spend time with Hyejin and Kim Ji Ho or your family. But stay away from us for a while. I think you'll find out the one thing you've been wanting to find out." 

I think you're wrong.

I want you to be wrong...

I need you to be wrong. 

 

Still nothing to say.. Other than I love writing this FF and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it! Thank you for the support and comments!! ~PandaBiscuit~