049

7 Bangtan Princes

"Hana, where are you?" Jimin asked, calmly. "Jungkook has been calling you for a while but you never respond. International is expensive, you know." 

"I left my phone while I ran errands today." I mumbled, holding my cellphone between my shoulder and my cheek as I whisked around the eggs in my pan. "I'll send him a text and see if he'll call me over Skype or something. It's too expensive for me to make a call to Japan right now." 

"Ah, okay. Also, Taehyung hasn't been answering my calls either."

I switched shoulders as I picked up the pan and dumped the eggs into a bowl, placing the pan back down before speaking. "Huh, that's strange. I tried to visit him yesterday as well but he wasn't home. It seemed like he hadn't been home for a while cause I didn't hear his dog bark."

"Yeah, I went over to his house too and his dog wasn't there at all and the house was super clean." 

"I wonder if he went with Jungkook?"

"Maybe... But Jungkook and Taehyung would tell us, I would think." 

"Well, let's keep trying to get a hold of him. But for now, let's not freak out over anything. Taehyung tends to come and go lately." 

"You seem so relaxed today, Hana." Jimin chuckled. "Not even Taehyung's disappearance phased you. I'm not picking on you either." 

"I feel more relaxed today." I smiled, sprinkling salt and pepper over my eggs before sitting on my couch with the bowl in my lap. Chico joined me immediately so I had to give him a pat on the head. "I can't sulk forever, I guess. I think about things and get upset here and there but I'm trying to distract myself. Especially after the scene I caused with Hyun Ki and Yoongi's mother yesterday." 

"Hm, sounds interesting." He chuckled again. "Well, I'll let you go. Let me know if you get in touch with Taehyung and make sure you text Jungkook."

"Yep, bye bye."

"Bye~" 

I hung up, sent a brief text to Jungkook, and dug into my eggs. It wasn't that I had forgotten about Yoongi, cause I really haven't, but more that I've accepted things. I was going to disappear from the boys soon anyways but I had already told myself I would come back. There is no hope for us right now and I am just stuck with accepting it.

Even though it hurts not seeing him or talking to him... And remembering that he betrayed me to speed up the decision for me to leave... But I would have to learn to cope if I was going to survive this year at all. 

I could just hope that he was doing okay.

I really hope he's okay. 

Surely if I'm learning to cope and accept... He is too, right? 

I hope. 

No one deserves to hurt for such extended amounts of time. 

Especially him. 

--

"Taehyung isn't with you?" Jin gave me a bewildered look. "Where did this fool go?" 

"Yah, don't be so mean and call him a fool." I hit Jin's shoulder before letting out a small sigh. "I think he's just spending alone time. He left me a gift but told me not to open it until the contract is over."

"Aw, cute~" Jin teased before becoming serious again. "Can I talk about Yoongi?"

"This again." I sighed again. "I can't keep hearing about his life. I can't do anything and it hurts to know so why would I wish to know?"

Jin just nodded slowly, biting his lip. "You're right. I'm sorry. I guess we're just worried for him now that he doesn't have anyone who watches over him."

"Hobi's got him." I offered a pained smile. "Hobi may not have much time anymore but he'll make sure his hyung is ok." 

"You're right." Jin grabbed the grocery bags from my hands and smiled. "Where are these going?" 

"Just set them on the counter, if you will." I motioned towards the apartment. "I'll see you up there in a bit, I have to make a phone call."

"Alright." Jin nodded again and went on his way. 

I guess it's a good thing I bought something other than just ramen. I wasn't even expecting Jin to come around.

Pulling out my phone, I quickly dialed Namjoon's number, anxiously waiting for him to pick up. "Hello? Namjoon?"

"Hana, I'm a bit busy right now, can you call back later?" 

"Ah... Sure." I lowered my voice in defeat. "I'll just say that Jin is worried about Yoongi now too." 

"Yes, I know. I'm with him right now."

"Oh, okay. Then I'll go."

I went to hang up but he stopped me by talking once more. "Aren't you curious to how he is?" 

"O-of course. But I can't keep concerning myself with him, you know this." 

"I know." He sighed. "But when it comes between life or pride... Don't you think one is more important?"

Namjoon agreed with my decision to go my own way but now he's trying to bring me back... But he is right... Life is more important. "You said he seems normal."

"Do you really think he is? It's when he acts that he is fine that provides the worst results." 

"That's why he has you guys." I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration. "Namjoon, I can't keep doing this."

"But you called. One word from Jin about Yoongi and you called me."

"Yes. This is my last time I'll be doing such a thing." I sighed. "Don't call me after this if it's anything about Yoongi." 

"Okay. I respect your decision." Namjoon sighed. "I'll go now, Yoongi is returning from the kitchen."

And with that, he hung up. 

Life comes over pride but Yoongi has so many people around him that can help other than just me.

"Who'd ya call?" Jin asked as he skipped towards me, a big smile on his face. "I put the items that needed to be refrigerated away."

"Why, I'm going back up there." I mumbled.

"Nah, let's go have some fun." Jin slid his hand in mine and led me to his car down the road a bit. 

"Like what?" I chuckled.

"Like... You'll see!" He chuckled as well, letting go of my hand so that we could get in the car. "Fun time~!" 

I guess this'll be good for me. 

The car ride was full of Jin's voice as he continuously talked and talked about random topics. I only picked up on a few before just happily listening as I stared out the window. I didn't know where we were going, but I was thankful he kept his loud mouth going.

Eventually, he pulled the car over alongside a familiar arcade and gave me a cheeky grin. "Recognize?"

"Of course." I smiled with him. "You've taken me here before."

"So, let's go enjoy ourselves~" 

Exiting the car, he grasped my hand again and led me into the arcade. The familiar noises and sights came across me and I felt like I was hit with a wave of emotions. It seems like just yesterday we were here... 

Where did the time go? 

We immediately cashed some of his money into coins and went to town on the games. We competed against each other and laughed at the other when they lost after being so confident. He won prizes for me and in return I won a lot of tickets from the dance machine and gave them to him. All those times I danced with Hoseok were really coming to use for arcade games. 

The time flew and for the first time in a few days, Yoongi had not entered my mind once. I was focused entirely on Jin, the games, and the happiness I was feeling. 

But how could I know then that while I was having fun with someone, Yoongi was wasting away by himself? 

"So, fun?" Jin prodded my shoulder with the big stuffed horse he had won me. "Huh? Huh?"

I giggled and nodded, taking the horse from him along with the smaller bear he had won me as well. "Lots of fun. That place would never get old even if I went 100 times a day."

"True!" He beamed, stuffing his pockets with the remaining tickets we had not spent. "I'll come here often and win you things. That way when we can see each other again, you'll gets loads of presents."

"You're sweet but you're an idiot." I giggled once more. "Don't do that. Find yourself a woman and spoil her until she can't take it anymore." 

"You're right, you're right." He nodded. "But I'll still spoil you."

"You do that." We entered the car and drove off quickly, my new items securing my happiness for the rest of the day. 

"Anything else you want to blow my money on? I don't know how much time we'll have after today."

"Not much." I pouted. "But really, there is nothing else. Should we ask Jimin if he wants to do something?"

"Jimin's up with his parents at the lodge. He won't be of any interest for now."

"Ah, I guess he's out of the question then too. Hobi is busy... Taehyung is gone. Jungkook is gone. Namjoon is busy." I sighed heavily and buried my face into the horse. "I guess that's all for today then."

"Smile, sweetie. You're finding yourself again so don't lost it now." 

"I will always smile when I'm with my Jinnie."

"Jinnie~" He chuckled, ruffling my hair and causing me to lift my face. "That's what I'll miss the most." 

"Unless you talk like that then I really won't smile." I threatened, punching his arm slightly. 

"Yah.." He whined, curving his lips into a smile regardless as I rubbed the spot where I had hit him. "Don't hit oppa."

"Oppa!" I roared with laughter. "This again!" 

"Heh~!" He laughed as well and the rest of the car ride was full of endless teasing and laughter. 

Jin was someone who could be more of a brother than my own brother. 

He was also someone who ran out of time before we knew it.

With him gone and so many of the others gone... There really wasn't much left for me with them.

--

"Do you want this one?" Hyejin pointed at an orange top.

"Nope." I shook my head, pointing at a plain white one just behind it. "This one."

"Yah, that's such a boring color." 

"It doesn't have color."

"Exactly. White!" She protested, holding the orange top up to my body. "This one works so much better."

"No, no. White." I held the white one up to myself and laughed. "It will show off natural curve."

"You want to show off now? The orange one is light, it'll show off curve too." 

"Yeah but white shows off more."

"But orange is totally your color right now."

"You just want the orange cause it's cheaper."

"No, of course not..." She hesitated and then broke into a smile. "Come on!" 

I put down the white one and nodded, reluctantly. "Sure, I guess."

"Yes, finally!" She pumped the air with excitement and scurried around to find a skirt to go along with it. 

It didn't take her long as she came back with a white short skirt and gave me another smile. 

"Hm?"

"White, huh?" I grumbled. "It would look better if you had picked out light jeans instead of a white skirt." 

She agreed and took it back, coming back with light blue jeans as I had suggested. "There. You have heels to go with this?"

"Yes, I have heels to match." I reassured as she bought the items for me. "Thanks, Hyejin-ah."

"I owned you some new clothes, afterall." She winked. "Now you owe me some."

"Sure, sure." 

My cellphone rang as she handed me the bag. Slipping the bags onto my wrist, I answered quickly. "Hello?"

"Hana~" Taehyung's voice was like music to my ears. It's been a while since he disappeared. It feels like literally just yesterday I was at the arcade with Jin. But it's already been long passed. "What's up, my Princess?"

"Where've you been?" I asked, impatiently. "You just disappear without a word?" 

"Of course, it makes you wonder about me more, right?"

"Shut up."

He giggled and spoke easily. "I was just travelling around with my dog. We saw some cool things... Would you like to come over and see all the pictures?"

"I'm out with Hyejin right now otherwise I would."

"Don't you dare leave me..." Hyejin hissed.

"I'm not." I assured, smiling into the phone. "I'll call you later, Taehyung."

Taehyung was silent for a bit before he spoke, his voice full of regret. "Hana... Actually, you really should go to Yoongi." 

"Yoongi?" My heart ached with the name. "Why?" 

"Truthfully... I went to see him yesterday when I returned. He's really not doing good... With you leaving his side on top of his parents abandoning him... I really don't think he's doing good at all." 

"Taehyung... You should just stay with him then." I frowned. "There is nothing I can do for Yoongi but cause him and myself more pain." 

"No, Hana, really... I think..." He paused for a while. "I really think he needs you right now. It hurts for me to tell you to run to him because I don't want to send the woman I love to someone who has hurt her countless times. I thought it would be okay to leave him be but at this rate, I'm worried for his health."

"Do you know how many days are left in the contract, Taehyung?" 

"Yes, I'm aware." 

"And yet you're still sending me to Yoongi, knowing how much pain it'll cause both of us?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Have you lost brain cells?"

"Maybe." He sighed. "If I didn't think it was needed, I wouldn't ask you." 

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I really want nothing to do with Yoongi. Go to him yourself and be his support. You can do just as much as I can." 

With that, I hung up, my heart feeling heavy. What if I just made a grave error? 

No. 

Not possible. 

I have to think of my feelings too, not just Yoongi's. 

Hyejin and I carried on throughout the mall, stopping to eat pizza in the food court, before going to browse more clothes that we never ended up buying. 

It wasn't until we were just heading out when I recieved the call from Namjoon that put me in complete panic. 

"Hello?" I answered cheerfully. "What is it, Namjoon?"

"Hana."

"What? What's up?" A smile fell from my face as the tone in his voice hit me like a brick. 

How long as it been since Taehyung called me? I checked the time on my phone before putting it back to my ear in complete guilt. Nearly 3 hours...

Taehyung warned me.

But I ignored...

Life over pride, Hana. 

But you chose pride. 

What a disappointment. 

 

These past few chapters have been a bit shorter since I decided to split them all up rather than have them be one big chapter. But this last one will be longer~ Stick around, my lovelies! ~PandaBiscuit~