036

7 Bangtan Princes

 

"You stayed overnight with someone in a DVD Bang?" Hyejin's eyes widened. "Honey, no, you can't do--"

"No. We literally watched one movie and then passed out. We ate breakfast and came back home the second we woke up. He's probably at home sleeping right now." I sighed. "We didn't do anything else."

"No one of the opposite just goes to a DVD Bang and doesn't.. You know.. Bang!" She didn't believe me. "I can't believe you're not a anymore.. Do you at least like him? Does he likes you? Or was it a heat of the moment thing?"

"Hyejin, seriously, stop." I grumbled, flushing a bit. "We did nothing and I'm glad it stayed that way. Get your mind out of the gutter before I cut it off." 

"Tch. Can't I have a little hope for you? You're never going to get laid. You have 7 smoking hot men around you and none of them even laid a finger on you." 

"Whatever. Why didn't you just take up the deal then?"

She rolled her eyes and threw an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go clubbing with Ji Ho tonight."

"He's an art teacher for little kids..." Speaking of that.. I need to talk to Taehyung about that little girl. I'm so curious. "He shouldn't be clubbing all night long."

"So? He's a human being too! Let him live! Maybe you two can rekindle your relationship and give it another shot? School relationships anyways." 

"No, I'm not into him like that anymore." I sighed. "But sure, let's go clubbing. It actually sounds pretty fun." I would love to see how Ji Ho is at clubs. I wonder if he's as wild as Hyejin. I'm not usually too crazy with clubs but if I'm around Hyejin and I drink enough alcohol, you can practically count on me dancing until I pass out or throw up. Which ever comes first. 

"I'll call up Ji Ho and see if he's in." 

I nodded and went into the bathroom, calling Taehyung. Should I invite him to come clubbing with us? He could tell me about the girl there... 

"Hey." He answered the phone faster than I thought.

"Oh h-hi!" I was caught of guard and stumbled over my words a little. "Do you want to go clubbing with my friends and I tonight?"

"Clubbing?" Taehyung laughed. "You do that? Of course I want to come!" 

"Sweet and since you're coming, you have to tell me about the little girl. I'm still so curious." 

"What? Oh, her? Okay. Deal." 

"Come over whenever you want. We probably won't leave until 10ish though." 

"I'm coming soon!" He hung up and left me to giggle to myself.

This'll be interesting. 

--

"Is this the boy who you spent the night with in a DVD Bang?" Hyejin asked as Taehyung joined us at my house around 9pm. He said soon but he ended up coming late anyways. 

Taehyung's eyes landed on me, his gaze narrowing. Oh god. I flushed and shook my head. "N-no, I told you who it was. This is Taehyung."

Taehyung's shoulders drooped but a smile still played on his lips. "Sorry I was late, by the way. I ran into Hobi and he seemed pretty stressed so I gave him a few drinks until he passed out."

"That is a horrible way of dealing with stress, Taehyung." I grumbled. "The poor thing can't handle alcohol very well, you know this."

"Yeah and your point?" 

"Okay then." I finished applying some make up. "I feel like these clothes are just way too revealing." I doubted myself, tugging at the tight skirt I was wearing. 

"It makes you look like you actually have s." Hyejin commented on the low cut tank top. "Make your hair a little wavy and then you'll be a goddess." 

I glanced to Taehyung. His eyes traveled down my waist line and then back up to my s before being yanked away to the floor. The process repeated many times and I couldn't help but smile on the inside. He's trying to be good but he isn't doing very well. Maybe I should change.

Almost as if reading my mind, Hyejin snatched my arm and smirked. "Don't you dare change. You're going to find someone tonight and you're going to stop being single."

"What about you?" I snarled at her.

"I have a boyfriend." She winked. "I'll let you meet him later."

I pretended to gag and pushed myself away from her, looking over at Taehyung. He had his hands over his face and a tiny bit of pink visible on the parts of his face he couldn't hide. He looked good too, though, if I might add. His hair was slicked and styled back to show off his aggressive and sharp facial features. He was wearing a white button up shirt that was tucked into his tight black skinny jeans. It just really showed off his broad shoulders. He looked great, I couldn't deny it. 

"What are you doing?" I pulled his hands away and laughed at his rosy face. "These clothes aren't nearly as revealing as what some girls wear there." 

"Yeah but you're wearing them." 

I flushed a bit and Hyejin sent me a wink. "Let's just get going." 

Hyejin patted Chico and headed out of the apartment. Taehyung grasped my hand and followed behind her. 

"Why are you holding my hand?" 

"You're mine for tonight, okay? Just let me ignore all the wrongs for tonight." 

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't love me." He spoke firmly. "So I know it is wrong of me to do this. Just let me do it for tonight." 

I feel horrible... Maybe I don't love you, but I feel something for you still. I just don't know what to call that anymore. 

We all piled into Hyejin's borrowed car and drove to one of the many clubs in Seoul. 

Taehyung looked at me and smiled. "Who were you with yesterday? It wasn't Hobi because he had another round of testing with BigHit." 

He was asking me but he knew who it was. "Yoongi."

"A DVD Bang?"

"We just watched a movie. He was passed out before the movie even finished." I exclaimed. "Are you assuming things? Nothing happened?"

He touched a finger to his lips and raised his eyebrows in question before forming the question with his lips. "Not even a kiss at any point?" 

I stared him in the eye and tried not to show any signs of that question ringing true but I failed when my face began to heat up. 

"So who kisses better?" He sighed, dropping his hand to his lap in defeat. 

"H-how would I know?" 

"You've kissed 3 of us." He held up a new finger to every name he said. "Hobi. Taehyung. Yoongi. That is three people, my princess." 

"Y-yeah, I got that." I squirmed a bit, ignoring Hyejin's piercing gaze from the rearview mirror as she drove. 

"Who was better?" He repeated, relaxing into the seat. "A playboy is sure to be better than someone who's never loved anything beside a piano. Right?"

Did he just call himself a playboy? He's anything but. He's been stuck on one girl for the longest time. Playboy my . 

But that does bring a question... Who kissed better? 

Hobi is out of the picture.. Our kiss was so sloppy and half-hearted since we were drunk.. 

Taehyung's was forceful and desperate and made me feel pressured...

But Yoongi's was sweet and passionate and nothing made me feel pressured or uncomfortable.

"Oh, she's actually thinking about it!" Hyejin roared with laughter. "I would too if I was in her spot."

"Do you like kissing a bunch of men?" Taehyung realized that he had power over me when he teased me and used it to his advantage. "Lucky for you.. You can kiss me anytime you want." 

"Stop." I fanned myself, staring out the window to try and ignore his piercing gaze but to no avail. "I'm not a person who just kisses a bunch of guys. All of you made the move first."

Taehyung went silent for a second. "But you always stuck around for a little bit more before breaking the kiss, did you not?" 

Well... I did.. But I was just shocked... 

I can't win with him. 

"So who's better?" He prodded some more. "That's all I want to know." 

Yoongi. He was a hell of a lot better than you. "You were." 

"What really?" His face lit up as I met his gaze again. 

"No so shut up." I smirked. 

"Yah." His lips curled into a snarl but I ignored it. 

"Look, we're here. Let's go drink our stress away." I climbed out of the car with Taehyung hot on my heels. 

"Oh." Taehyung froze, his eyes lingering on a car. "Isn't that Yoongi's car?" 

I followed his gaze and stared at it with shock. "That looks a lot like Yoongi's car.. He doesn't like to club though." 

"Maybe you caused him so much stress." Hyejin shrugged, pulling on my hand. "Let's go! I want to have fun tonight!" 

She dragged me along with Taehyung lagging behind. He was doing just what I was; looking for Yoongi.

We picked a seat towards the wall, ordered our alcohol and waited. There was no way in hell I was going to dance until I've had some alcohol. 

I stopped looking for Yoongi because frankly, it was impossible he was here. He hated these types of things. 

We got the alcohol and I immediately down a few shots, my throat burning. 

"Slow down." Taehyung glared at me. "You won't last long like that." 

"I won't last long sober either." I sighed. I took another shot and stood up. "I'm going."

Taehyung took a shot as well and followed me onto the dance floor. 

"Why are you following me?" I yowled over the booming music. 

"Like hell I'm going to let you dance alone with all these guys around you." He scolded. 

I scoffed. "Whatever." 

I couldn't actually dance all that well, as we have discovered when Hoseok tried to get me to dance in his studio with him. So I just made it simple and moved myself to the beat, ignoring Taehyung's watchful gaze when I would begin to mingle a bit and talk to people.

I never flirted with anyone but instead just used casual talk. Anyone that tried to get any closer to me than they already were, I just moved away from them. But after a while, I got tired of socializing and went back to our booth. Taehyung remained towards the outside of the dance floor so that he could keep a keen eye on me here and there but still dance and have fun.

"It's Han--" Jimin's voice yowled over the music but was cut off when he fell onto the floor. 

"What an idiot.." Yoongi appeared from a throng of people and grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him to his feet. He glanced over at me and froze, looking over my clothes before straightening himself out. "Are you alone?" 

I shook my head, staring at the glass I had emptied a few too many times. "Taehyung and Hyejin.. Ji Ho is coming later.." 

"Ah, okay." Yoongi grunted with effort as Jimin threatened to fall again. 

"What's wrong with him? Why'd he drink so much?" I moved my gaze to Yoongi and then to Jimin's limp figure. 

"He tried to talk to Jungkook about Soo Young and it apparently didn't go well." Yoongi explained. "We're just leaving though." 

"Okay." I nodded.

"Are you okay? Why are you drinking so much?"

"Stress." I poured myself another glass and frowned. "I'm leaving you in charge of me. Take me home when I'm done here, okay?"

"I'm leaving though and you're with a group."

"I won't go home unless it's you." I put my head down onto the table. "Okay?" 

"Okay, fine." He answered quickly, leaving the scene just shortly after that. 

Why did I say that? What was I thinking? I'm insane. Even with alcohol, I'm insane. 

"Why are you sitting?" Ji Ho asked, putting his keys down on the table. 

"I was talking to Yoongi." 

"Yoongi? The one who left that one time we hung out?"

"Yeah, him." I sighed. 

"Why was he here?"

"Jimin."

"Jimin?"

"Yeah, Jimin."

"Are you drunk already?" He poked my head. 

"I wish." 

"Let's go dance!"

"I was just dancing with Taehyung. I'm tired." 

"Already? You're so lame!" He took my glass and downed it easily. "I'll be back then."

"Have fun.." I mumbled as he was already going off. 

I watched Ji Ho dance around with Hyejin and some other random women for a while before watching Taehyung. He was within a crowd of many girls and seemed to be having the time of his life. I don't know why it made me angry, but I went to join them soon after I felt that anger build. 

I got right in the middle of the circle and danced with them, Taehyung's lips curving into a devilish smirk when he realized why I was doing it. But regardless of why I did this, I was having a blast and so was Taehyung. 

My legs felt like they were on fire as the alcohol slowly started sinking in, intoxicating my entire body until I felt sick. But I ignored it and danced anyways. I refrained from touching Taehyung at all costs but he was on a different level. It was like a game. I spent my time trying to stay on my feet and swatting Taehyung's hands away while he tried every way possible to put his hands on me. 

I may be drunk but I'm not an idiot. 

What a jerk. 

But even that attitude vanished when the sickness took over more. I stopped fighting him and just learned to put up with his hands on my waist. But it didn't last long before Yoongi showed up and stepped between us too. 

"She's drunk, how could you take advantage of her like this?" Yoongi scolded Taehyung. 

"I'm not taking advantage of anyone. I'm just dancing." Taehyung snarled in return. "It's only her waist. I wasn't touching anywhere else." 

"What's going on?" Hyejin asked as she and Ji Ho made their way over to us. 

"Taehyung got a little too touchy with me." I laughed, narrowing my eyes at him. "I was just too tired to continue keeping him away." 

"Shh." Ji Ho poked my cheek. "No one will believe you when you sound like a toddler learning how to talk." 

I lost my balance at his poke and nearly fell backwards but Yoongi was there to hold me up. 

"So why are you here?" Hyejin asked over the music, aiming her words at Yoongi. 

Yoongi finally broke his stare with Taehyung and then glanced to me before looking at Hyejin. "I was here earlier with Jimin. Hana told me to come back and take her home. She said she wouldn't leave if I didn't. I didn't want to take the risk of her getting mad at me again." 

"Ah, okay. I see how it is." Hyejin smirked. "Of course she'd want to go home with a man tonight after being in a group. I feel bad for Taehyung though." 

Taehyung shook his head at her and then smiled at Yoongi and I. "Just take her back to your house. She'll need someone to help her with the killer headache she'll get tomorrow morning. Drinking isn't her best friend; that is how she ended up in a mess with 7 guys." Taehyung squished my cheeks a little and smiled even wider. "Her face is all pink from the alcohol, it's adorable." 

Yoongi stared at Taehyung with uncomfort before bidding goodbye to my group and leading me out of the club. "You had to drink this much?" 

"Hey stop." I halted as I felt a building pressure in my stomach. 

"What?" He glanced at me funny. 

"I think I'm going to throw up.." I put a hand over my mouth. 

"If you're going to throw up, do it now and not in my car." He removed my hand from my mouth. "And not all over your hands." He pushed me gently off the sidewalk and towards the little bit of grass around the front and then backed up a bit. "Nows your chance." 

I stood there for a while and then backed up as well. "I don't feel sick anymore." 

"I swear if you throw up in my car..." Yoongi growled. "Come on, let's go then." 

I smiled and followed him lazily, getting into the car on my own and buckling myself up. 

"Yah, who said you could sit in the front?" He questioned, peering down at me from outside the car. 

"Yah, who said you could talk to me like that?" I questioned in return. 

"I swear you have 8 personalities when you're drunk." Yoongi shut the door and went around, climbing into his seat and starting the car. "Let's go home then. Will Chico be okay for the night?" 

"Hyejin will get him." I dropped my head against the window and shut my eyes. "My head hurts."

"It's going to hurt even more if you do that again." 

"I need to drink more. I'm not completely drunk." I whined.

"No, I think you're pretty intoxicated." 

"No, it still hurts." 

"What hurts?" 

I touched my chest with a frown. "My heart." 

"Why does it hurt?" 

"Because it doesn't know what it wants.." 

"I don't think you know what you want, let alone your heart." He sighed. "You don't have to be drunk to forget the pain." 

"Then how do I forget it?"

"Do what makes it feel better." 

I opened my eyes and turned to him. "Then you're going to have to stay by my side." 

"Excuse me?" His eyes widened a bit, his hands tightening around the wheel. 

"It feels better when I'm with you." I laughed, lazily. "It's because you're such a nice person even if you were an the other day." 

"Just because I'm nice.."

I cut him off. "Then don't tell me to forget the pain if you won't help me." I yowled, hitting my head against the window and closing my eyes with pain. "Oww.." 

"I think we're both going insane." Yoongi breathed. "And it ."

--

"Get off of me.." Yoongi groaned. 

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm not on you.." I groaned in response. 

I opened my eyes and glanced around the room, noticing that we were both sleeping together in Yoongi's bed. And I was, in fact, on Yoongi. I quickly rolled off of him and sat up. Did I ever ask Taehyung about the girl? .. If I did, I can't remember.. 

"Why am I here?" I panicked. 

Yoongi rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Why am I here?" He repeated, sitting up with his hair sticking all over the place and his eyes barely able to open. 

"Yoongi, sleep with me!" 

"No, why would I do that?"

"Please. I feel so alone in this bed." I wriggled around on the bed in frustration. "Please?"

"I won't sleep with you but I'll keep you company until you fall asleep." He gave in, sitting on the bed. 

I yanked him down beside me and put the covers over both of us, cuddling into him. "You're cold."

"Cold?" He hesitated, uncomfortable with the situation.

"Yeah. You need to wear lots of jackets to keep your body warm." I scolded, shutting my eyes. "I'm trying to sleep, stop talking."

"Me stop talking?" He chuckled lowly, finally putting his arms around me as well. 

I face palmed a bit and glanced at him. "Sorry..." 

He smirked, rubbing his eyes again before collapsing back down. "I'm not ready to get up yet. I was out so late last night just to take care of you." 

"Thanks.." I began to flush a bit as well, a smile creeping onto my face. "Hey Yoongi?" 

"Hm?" He put an arm over his eyes.

"Do you like me?" 

"Are you high?" 

"Are you high?" I growled, smacking his stomach.

He jolted in shock and moved his arm, glaring at me. "Why are you hitting me?"

"It was an honest question but you treated it like it was nothing!" I pouted.

"Senseless questions deserve senseless answers." 

"You answered with another question though." 

"I still answered." His eyes left me again as they closed once more. 

"I have a headache." I complained, using it as an excuse to lay back down on my side facing him. "You should fix it."

"Me? I think you're expecting too much out of me." He inched closer to the wall. "Why are you still in my bed?"

"Why are you in your bed? You never sleep in it."

"It's a rare occasion."

"Rare that you have a woman in your bed?" I teased. 

He opened his eyes and turned his head, glaring at me once more. "Why are you teasing me?"

"Because it's fun." My heart sped up the moment our eyes connected. 

"It is not fun."

"Not for you but for me." 

"It won't be fun for you." 

"Why? Are you just mad? Is your pride gone because you don't get women in your bed?" 

He smirked and positioned himself above me, using his arms on either side of my head to hold off most of his weight. "Want to keep teasing?" 

I flushed bright red as I still continued to hold his gaze, moving slowly to my back rather than my side. He then moved his knees to sit firmly on either side of my body, keeping me locked in place. "What are you doing?" 

"Showing you how dangerous it is to tease a man when you're in his bed." He sighed. "You say I don't have any women in my bed but then what are you? You're in my bed."

"T-that isn't what I meant.." I bit my lip. He's so close to me.. I can't go anywhere. 

He brought his face closer until I felt the familiar feeling of his breath hot on my skin. "I'll ask again, want to tease some more?" 

I couldn't even get myself to form a word as I trembled under his gaze. He's too close.. I can't think straight. 

Yoongi pulled his face back and then gave me a cute, gummy smile. Totally changing the air between us from being intimate to cute. 

He got off of me easily and left the room. Once the door was shut, I clutched my chest and silently screamed, smothering one of the pillows over my face. Too much. This is all too much. 

Yoongi is becoming a new person.. He's touching me more and developing a horrible habit of not giving people personal space. But.. I kind of like it. He's more of a touchy and clingy person than I thought and it's cute. 

"Are you coming out or not?" He asked, opening the door. "Why are you soffocating yourself?" 

I tossed the pillow aside and got out of bed. "Cause I can." I mumbled. "Can I have clothes? I don't want to be in this tight clothing anymore..."

"Sure." He looked me down again and smirked. "But this will be the second outfit I give you and I still haven't even gotten back the first outfit."

"I'll give this outfit back... But the first one is mine." I laughed, watching him search for a suitable outfit for me. 

"Why?"

"Cause." 

"Whatever." He tsked, pulling out a dark green sweater with faint black stripes and then some draw stringed sweat pants. "I think you should just keep wearing that." 

"Shut up." I sighed, rubbing my head. "I'm taking a shower again." 

"Let me get you a towel then." He left the room to go get the towel.

I made my way into his bathroom, grabbing the towel he handed me before shutting the door. I stared at the clothes in my hand with a small smile. I wonder if he still thinks about the kiss... I do. It's all I can think about.. 

It's funny. Taehyung's kiss never lingered this long in my head. I nearly didn't even remember Hobi and I's kiss because we were drunk... 

But why is Yoongi's kiss lingering so long? I can't take it. 

It's driving me insane. 

I put the clothes on the sink counter and the towel on top of them before stripping myself of the tight clothing. I went clubbing with my friends.. And then ended up staying the night with Yoongi. Seems I'm already spending more and more time with him like usual. Didn't take me long to forgive this child at all. 

Why am I like this?

I adjusted the water and then stepped inside, enjoying the feeling of the lukewarm water running along my skin. Yoongi has such a nice shower compared to mine. The water isn't full of iron and it doesn't have weak pressure. Stupid apartments.

I washed up quickly and stepped out, drying myself quickly. I smell like Yoongi again. 

I enjoy this smell so much.

I dried my hair as much as I could, tied it into a messy bun on the top of my head, and then changed into his clothes, pulling the strings on the pants to get them to fit my small frame. 

Stepping out, I noticed that Yoongi and I weren't alone anymore. Muffled voices came from the kitchen so I went to investigate. 

I peered around the archway to the kitchen and saw Yoongi talking with an unfamiliar girl, instant anger building in my gut. She's really pretty.. Long, brown hair, deep brown eyes, round features, and dressed fairly colorful. 

And that right there answered all my questions. 

Nope, he doesn't like me. 

Nope, he doesn't think of the kiss.

He's got basically a model in front of him right now.

The girl nodded her head over to me and Yoongi looked back at me, smiling a little bit. "Hana, come sit with us."

I flushed a little. "But I'm dressed like this.." I don't want to be around her looking like this. I'm already no where near her beauty but me being like this just puts me even further down the scale.

"So what?" Yoongi pulled out a chair beside him. "Come on. I invited her here to have you meet her."

Is this his way of telling me to stop considering my feelings for him? 

I bowed my head slightly and shuffled inside the kitchen, sitting at the table beside Yoongi. 

"Hana, this is Im Nana. (If you know her, I love you lol. Anyways, I'm using her as a character.) Nana, this is Park Hana." 

"Similar names, hm?" She smiled at me. "Nice to meet you." 

I nodded. "You too." 

Yoongi scored my face a while before curving his lips into another smile and looking to Nana. He's so happy to have someone as pretty as her. Lucky you. "Hana, this is my cousin. She lives in America but she came back for business." 

The anger building inside my stomach vanished and I was left with utter embarrassment. Of course. Way to go, Hana. At least I kept my mouth shut about being upset. But he probably noticed.. That's why he was smirking at me, right? 

"What does she do?" 

"I'm actually a violist." She gave another bright, straight-toothed smile. "Music runs in the family." 

"Sometimes." Yoongi agreed with a curt nod. "She has a few gig here and then we're actually going to pair together and do a few gigs as a duo. So prepare for those calls as well. I already updated my website saying that I had a violist available as well as myself if need be." 

He has a website? Well duh, Hana, where else would all the clients come from? It isn't like his number is just engraved in everyone's heads'. 

I nodded again, unsure of how to contribute to the conversation. 

Nana looked back to Yoongi. "Anyways, I'm glad to have gotten to meet her. Hopefully we can talk and grow close some other day. But I'm busy and it seems to have been perfectly planned as well since she doesn't seem in the mood to meet new people." 

Always assuming. That also runs in the family right?

"Good luck with the parents, Yoongi. I hope all goes well for you." She stood up and slipped her jacket on, grabbing her purse from the table she waved. "Bye, Park Hana. I hope to meet you again soon." 

I waved and watched her go before landing my eyes back on Yoongi. "Cousin? I've never once heard of her."

"I'm sure you have cousins too." Yoongi gave me a funny look. "How is your head? Want some food?" 

"Please." I nodded, happy to change the subject. I hope I get to meet her properly next time as well. What is up with Yoongi's family looking like models though? Even he is beyond average looks. "My head is killing me." 

He got up and went over to his fridge. "I went out and bought soup before you dragged me into bed last night. I figured you'd need it for your head when you woke up." 

"You're the best.." I smiled widely. "Soup is always good." 

"I know." He prepped the soup to be cooked and added a few fresh vegetables. "I'm being too nice to you." 

"True but stay that way. I don't want to have to deal with you being an ." 

"Taehyung seems to have dropped that whole side of him towards you." He mumbled. "Looks like you made progress." 

"I didn't do anything." I snapped my fingers, chuckling a little. "It was literally like that. One day he was an like usual and the next he was calling me princess and crap." 

"Even the people you despise can turn into a princess." He sighed. "Taehyung is a softy. He has, unfortunately, been hurt one too many times in both relationships and friendships."

"What makes him different from you?" I asked, sincerely. "You live with pain, pain caused from literally nothing at times, but you're not like him." 

"Sometimes I can be." 

"But not usually."

"I wouldn't be me without pain. Taehyung isn't someone who can handle pain." 

"You aren't someone who should have to live with it either." 

Yoongi got irritated and stopped talking, making the soup in silence. I feel bad. But I don't want it to look like I pity him.. He sees the people around him as people who pity him. I care about him but I don't want it to look like I'm pitying him. It's such a slim borderline..

I let my eyes rest on his back, just watching in a comfortable silence. What would it like to be in Yoongi's shoes? What would it be like to be in his life? Not as a friend.. But as something more. What would that be like? 

What would you do if I liked you, Yoongi? Would you run away? Would you reject me? Would you accept it but pretend nothing happened, just like our kiss?

Are you capable of loving someone else.. When you don't love yourself? 

You're not, right? 

People always say that it's impossible to love another when you can't even love yourself. 

Is that what I must do? Help him love himself? 

That isn't an easy task at all.. How am I even going to attempt that? 

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi broke my train of thoughts, putting soup down in front of me before sitting down where Nana was once at. "You look sad." 

"Sad?" I repeated. 

"Your eyes are," he carefully pulled the corners of his eyes down slightly with a frown, "drooping like this." 

"Don't do that, you look funny!" I laughed. 

He moved his hands away. "It's what you look like!" 

"Ew then don't look at me." I blew on the soup a bit and sipped it from the spoon, wincing as the heat still burned my mouth. 

"I can't help but look at you." He titled his head slightly, a smile appearing on his lips. 

"Huh? Why? 'Cause I'm ugly?" I grumbled, taking another sip.

"Just the opposite." He sighed. "Are you going to bolt after you eat?" 

I thought a moment. "Can I take you somewhere?" 

"Depends. I meet for a late lunch with Nana." He leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms to his chest.

I shook my head. "Then never mind. I'll do it some other time." 

"Where were you going to take me?" 

I shook my head again and sipped the soup once more. "Nothing." 

"Did you figure out if you liked anyone?" He asked, his eyes practically piercing through me. 

"I don't know." Yes. "But I don't care anymore." I know they don't feel the same so I'm trying not to care. "If I like someone then it'll pass. There is no use in making it harder to part later." I hope it passes. I don't think I can handle these feelings anymore. I'm going insane.

He nodded. "That is probably for the best." Would you think differently if you knew that it was you I liked? 

The kiss we shared proved it to me. No matter how much I deny how I feel towards you, I do like you. I'm just hoping it'll pass before I go insane. 

Yoongi let out a small sigh. "I need to dye my hair again.." 

"I can do it." I offered easily. 

"Why would you dye my hair?"

"Because I could. Can I? We can do it right now."

But he rejected, shaking his head. "Eat your soup and go home. You need to rest. You're going to develop issues later in life if you keep drinking." 

"Go home?" I hissed to myself. "Tsk." 

I finished my soup like he wanted and went into the bathroom, grabbed my clothes in a big wad before heading towards the door. 

"I'm going then." 

He came out of the kitchen and held open a plastic bag. "Don't ride the bus looking like you slept over at a guy's house. People will assume the worst." 

I flushed a bit and put the wad into the bag. "I look like that anyways." 

"So don't ride the bus." 

"Well I can't really walk." 

"Call someone."

"Can't you take me home?" 

He rejected again. "Hobi is at home. He'd love to take you home." 

Is he pushing me onto someone else? Am I annoying him that much that he wants me to go seek someone else to do the simplest things? 

"Whatever, I'll ride the bus." I grunted, slipping on my shoes and leaving the house. Ugh. My mind is turning against me. I had one task of my own: Don't fall for any of the guys. And what did I do? I fell for Yoongi. 

I need to figure out my feelings towards Hobi and Taehyung though.. There is something there still.. Just nothing like what I feel for Yoongi. 

"Hana, come on." Yoongi stepped out of the house, nodding towards his car. "Let's go."

"Oh now you want to take me home?" I mocked, half laughing. 

"I don't think any man would let a woman ride the bus looking like that." He shared a laugh with me and opened the door for me. "Let's go." 

I shuffled over to his car with a wide smile and got in, buckling myself immediately and putting the bag in between my legs. He climbed in a moment later and glanced at me. 

"Why are you so happy?" He asked while starting the car. 

"Why not?" I stared out the window the second we started moving. 

"Fair enough." 

I need to get rid of these feelings I have for Yoongi. 

I can't have them. They're toxic. 

Should I trick my heart into thinking I like someone else? Taehyung? Hobi? 

It wouldn't be hard... There is something there already. I just need to convince myself that it is stronger than what I feel for Yoongi.

Right? 

It shouldn't be that hard...

That is rude to them though.. I can't do that. 

I don't know what to do.. 

But I need to get rid of these feelings.

That is all that I know. 

You can't love someone who can't love himself.

And he can't love you. 

Min Yoongi is an impossible person for me to reach. 

 

Hana has come to terms with her feelings but she has chosen to push them off. I wonder if that'll go well for her? Thanks for reading! ~PandaBiscuit~