011

7 Bangtan Princes

"Question number one, go." Taehyung sat sideways in his chair, his head resting on an arm rest while his feet were hanging off the other arm rest, all while popping popcorn in his mouth. "I'm ready." 

I sat down on the couch a crossed from his chair and spread my legs out along the couch, dropping my winter belongings on the floor next to the couch. "Uhm... I want to know about your family. Can you just describe them for me?" 

"Lame." He popped another few pieces into his mouth before answering around his food. "My mom worked, my dad works, and everyone is too busy for me. My mom doesn't like to cook for me and my dad never sees me... So... That's basically my family." 

"Wow. It's basically what Jungkook said when I first met him and asked about you." 

"Well, Kookie is my friend." 

"Kookie? That's really cute." I smiled a bit. "So you don't see your family often?" 

"I saw my mom a few weeks ago. But I haven't seen my dad in... Hmm.. 4 years?" 

"4 years!? My dad works a lot but I still see him from time to time!" I couldn't hide my surprise. 

Taehyung shrugged a little, popping more pieces into his mouth. "Next question." 

I hesitated again. I have so much I want to know but I don't know how to ask anymore... "You still like Dae Young, right?" 

He thought a moment. "I might. I get angry when I hear her name but I also get upset when I hear about her engagement again." 

"That's another thing I wanted to ask. How did you find out?" 

He shrugged again. "How did I?" 

"You said you'd tell me everything." I pouted a little. 

"But is this relevant to me?" 

"Fine." I huffed. "You don't have a job so what do you want to do for when you get one?" 

"What do you want to do then?" He countered with the same question. 

I pressed my fingers to my palms and growled a bit. "I asked you the question." 

"As did I." 

"Fine, I want to be a vet. I went through community college and got some sort of degree but there isn't any place around me that will hire me." 

"I can change that, if you wish." 

"No, no. I don't. Now just tell me, what about you?" 

"A vet." 

"Stop it!" I snapped a little. "Seriously." 

"I don't know." He shrugged for the third time, the frustration growing within me. 

I took a deep breath. "Okay, if you don't know, then I'll move on. How did you meet the other 5 after you met Jungkook?" 

"Ah... Kookie knew Namjoon and Hoseok first so he introduced them to me. And then Hoseok introduced us to Jimin and Jin." Taehyung actually was willing to answer this question easily so it made me a bit more at ease. "Yoongi was someone none of us knew at first." 

"How'd you meet him then?" 

"He was in Jin's class and he always fell asleep during lectures. Since Jin was the class president, he'd always try and encourage Yoongi to do the work and to stay away, of course, it never really worked. But eventually, Jin stopped trying to parent him and started treating him like another classmate. Once they were close, he introduced Yoongi to the rest of us and we became 7 people." 

"I guess that's fair." I giggled a bit. "Yoongi was lazy even then." 

Taehyung sighed. "Next question." 

"What kind of person are you, really?" 

"What kind of question is that?" 

"A question you need to answer honestly for me before I can try and trust you again." 

He thought a long while, the silence between us fairly awkward but he spoke just before I got too uncomfortable. "I'm a good person." My eyebrows lifted at his response. I expected him to say he was a bad person, like Jimin did. "I'm a good person trapped in an unhealthy relationship. And that relationship has changed the way I treat people.. And I don't know how to be a good person anymore." 

My heart ached a bit at his response and I felt the need to help him but I just didn't know how. "Then I'll ask you my next question... The last one for today." I gulped a bit. "Will you be willing to be patient with me and allow me to help you be a good person again? You clearly don't like being a toxic person and you couldn't help what happened to you.. I can help you, just like I'm already helping you with the tasks." 

"All my tasks are ruined anyways." He heaved a big sigh. "I have new ones though, after hearing that question." 

"What are they?" 

"Milestones." He sat up and put the popcorn on the table. "Each task is a milestone you must reach... And by the end of my third milestone set up for you, I want to be the person I was before Dae Young." 

I in a breath and panicked. Oh god.. What if I fail? "What if I fail?" 

He shrugged once again. "There is no penalty for failing other than the fact that you know you failed. And if I were you, that'd be enough to drive me insane." 

I nodded a little but took up the deal. "I'll do my best. I don't like failing at things and you sincerely want to be a good person anymore.. So, I'll do it. Just.. Don't do what you did to me a few days ago, okay?"

He nodded. "I won't." 

"Good.." I relaxed a bit. So Taehyung's tasks have turned into milestones for me.. I can do that, can't I? "When is the first milestone?" 

"I don't know, I just made them." He laughed a bit, messing up his hair a bit. "I'm going to talk with Namjoon since he said he was going to try and change up the contract anyways." 

"Oh that's right." 

"If question time is done for today, let's play games." 

I got excited. "What kind?" 

He pushed himself off the chair and knelt down in front of his TV, grabbing a control and tossing it at me. "This kind." 

"Sweet!" I smiled at the controller and then watched as he grabbed the other one, sitting back down with the remote. 

He switched on the TV and then we connected our controllers. "I only have a few games. Is racing okay with you?" 

"Yeah." 

He loaded up the game and we spent a while desiging our cars, reminding me of the game I played with Jin at the arcade. 

"Your car looks dumb." Taehyung commented. 

"Yah, so does yours. Let's play already." 

We stopping designing the cars and picked a track, the rest of the time becoming a blurr as time raced by us the more we played. 

Eventually the sun outside had disappeared and the snow flurry turned to blizard like conditions. I set down the thin controller and stood up. 

"I have to go before it gets worse." I pointed to the door. 

"It's dark already?" He stood up and stretched as well, walking over to the window to peak outside. "It's really dangerous out there, why don't you just stay the night?" 

"Ah.." I hesitated. "I'd be more comfortable at home. Plus I have Chico and Nova to take care of." 

He let his head fall back and gave an annoyed sigh once more before he went over to the doorway, outting on a heavier coat, my pink scarf, and some gloves. "Then I'll accompany you home. It's dangereous." 

"You don't have to." I began putting on my winter clothing as well and met him by the door, the both of us slipping on our shoes. 

"Do you want gloves?" He looked down at my hands. "It's cold."

"I'm okay." I shook my head but he brushed passed me anyways and dug through a closet near his bathroom. He returned with a thick pair of gloves.

He reached down and picked up my hands, slipping on the gloves for me. "You need them." 

"I can do it myself." I protested but he had already finished putting the gloves on my hands. 

"Too late." He zipped his up coat and opened the door, the blast of cold air causing him to shut the shut the door in shock. He turned to me with wide eyes. "Are you sure they can't be alone for the night?" 

I laughed loudly and nodded. "I'm sure. I need to get home." 

He slumped his shoulders and turned back towards the door, flinging it open again walked out, immediately slipping on the ice outside his door but I caught his arm and kept him standing. "Seriously. I haven't even made it out yet." He whined after regaining his balance. 

I shut his door for him and smiled, regretting leaving the house as well. "Don't be a child. I need to go home." 

I forced myself to walk in the direction of the wind, which happened to be where the bus stop was but he grabbed my hood and pulled me back. I wobbled a bit and then turned to look at him. 

"Let's take my car." 

"Oh hell no." I shot down the idea immediately. "I do not trust you on these icy roads. Hell no." 

"I'm a good driver. Besides, I'll be careful." He complained again. 

"No! The bus is the safest option. You don't have to accompany me either, you know." 

He stared in the direction we had to go, his nose and cheeks already a rosy red from the cold. He sniffled and began walking. "Well, we're not going anywhere standing here." 

I smiled a little and followed him, catching him once more just before he slipped on ice again. "Dude, you need to be careful." 

He cleared his throat and kept moving. "Why is it so nasty out today? They said a light snow all day." 

"Weather changes just as quickly as your mood does. It's something you and the weather have in common." I retorted, sniffling a bit from the cold as well. 

"At least I'm a dynamic person." 

"And what am I?" 

"Static." 

"Liar. I change all the time." 

"That's what you think. You nag, bicker, nag some more, complain here and there. What changes?" 

"I bicker? I say one wrong thing and you get all nasty! Just like earlier when I didn't want to go back to your house. Just think, if we went back to our own homes back then, we wouldn't even have to deal with this weather!" 

"Anyways, I want to move. Korea is too cold." He changed the subject when he realized I was right. 

"You'll survive." I hit his shoulder and it set him off balance as he slipped on the sidewalk and landed on his back. I gaped at what I did and bit my lip to try and keep from laughing. 

He didn't move and just stayed there, his eyes blinking slowly as he processed what just happened. 

"Hey, are you going to get up?" I kicked his sides a bit. "Yah, Kim Taehyung." 

"Pronounce me dead, I'm not moving." He whined. "My back hurts." 

"You're far from dead, sadly." I knelt down and poked his nose a little. "Come on, I want to get home. I'll give you a few hot patches to go over your back before you leave since I caused you to fall." 

"I don't want to." He whined some more. 

I stood up and kicked a bit of snow into his hair, earning myself a solid glare from him. "Well, come on. Or I'll leave you." 

He sat up and slowly picked himself off the ground, shivering. I helped him brush some of the snow off his back and out of his hair before we made our way a little further and sat down at the icy cold bunch, huddled together for warmth. 

"I'm cold... And now I've broken my back." Taehyung closed his eyes. "You jerk." 

"You didn't have to come, idiot." I rubbed my gloved hands together, silently thinking Taehyung for not listening to me when I said I didn't need gloves. 

He pulled his hoodie from his coat up and over his head, his hair being pushed over his eyes again. He always looked the cutest when his hair accidentally fell into his eyes and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him for a while. It was only when he noticed I was staring that he glanced at me and teased me. 

"Are you falling for me? I told you that seeing the first snow means you'll fall for me." 

"I'm not falling for you." I slowly brought my eyes from him and crossed my arms to my chest, freezing. "The bus is late." 

"I told you that I should've just driven." He closed his eyes and whined again, slumping over completely so I couldn't see his face. 

I huddled a bit closer to Taehyung and glanced around, seeing no signs of any taxis or buses even though there was a fair amount of cars passing by. He lived in sort of a neighborhood so it wasn't like the heavy streets back in the main part of the city, which was sort of nice. 

I decided it was just too cold to wait for the bus, which felt like it would never come, and decided to take up Taehyung's offer of staying over. It's just one night. I prodded his shoulder. 

"Hey." I clenched my teeth from the cold. "Kim Taehyung." 

"Is it here?" His voice was muffled as he spoke into his knees. 

"No." I sighed. "But it's too cold. I'll just stay with you tonight." 

He lifted his head and jumped off the bench. "It took you this long to decide it was too cold? Let's go. I'm freezing." He hurried in the direction we came, gripping onto my wrist as if he thought I'd try and change my mind.

He tried walking fast but he kept slipping. I laughed a bit and pulled away from him, causing him to freeze in his tracks and glance back at me with his cute red nose. "What? I'm not leaving. You just don't need to pull me. Plus, if you fall, I fall." 

He ignored the comment and pushed on towards his house, entering before I reached the door and moving out of the way so I could get in and shut the door. We stripped off our winter clothing and just stood there, enjoying the heat. Finally, he turned to me. "You can go wash up, I'll leave some of my clothes out for you to change in to afterwards." He motioned towards his bathroom. "I won't do anything to you, I promise." 

I laughed. "I didn't think you would." Slipping off my shoes last, I made my way to his bathroom and shut the door tightly, staring at rosy face in the mirror for a second. I shouldn't stay the night here.. Hyejin is going to never let it go. 

Shaking my head, I switched on the water and turned it hot, stripping my clothes once it was where I wanted it and slipped in the glass shower quickly. His house is really nice... Messy, but nice. 

A knock came to the door and it opened just a tiny bit. "I'm leaving the clothes on a chair just outside the bathroom, okay? Put the chair back at the table when you've changed." Taehyung spoke loudly so I could hear. 

"Thank you, Taehyung." I responded and waited for the door to shut again because I finished washing up quickly. 

I got out and stood there a moment, drying myself. I smell like Taehyung. It's not a bad smell. I peeked out the door and quickly grabbed the clothes that were on the chair just like he had said, slipping them on. 

The black tee hung low and the grey sweat pants wouldn't stay up until I tied the strings nearly as tight as I could. I dried my hair once more with the towel and then hung it over the shower wall, letting Taehyung worry about it. 

I feel so much better now.. Stepping out of the bathroom, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way to the living room, sitting on the couch with a sigh. Taehyung walked out and smiled at me, his cheeks a bit red. 

"You smell like me." 

"When you say it, it's weird." 

"Did you already say it?" He raised an eyebrow. 

I got flustered but nodded anyways. "Why wouldn't I?" 

"Touchè. I'm going to go wash up. Feel free to eat whatever you want, I already ate so don't worry about making dinner." He disappeared into the bathroom after he wrapped up what he was going to say.

I wasn't going to cook you anything anyways. I stood back up and went into the kitchen, rummaging through his cabinets until I heard my phone ring from my coat. Quickly running to get it, I answered quickly. 

"Hello?" 

"Hana, are you not home?" It was Hoseok. 

"Ah, no, I'm not. Was there something you needed?" 

He was silent a moment and then chuckled. "No, nothing." I heard what sounded like Chico barking and then walking down the stairs. Was he already at my house? There must be something he needed then if he tried to stop by without calling. 

"Hobi, what was it? You drove all the way there for something." I asked again as I heard him get into his car. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it." He laughed brightly again. "I'll be going, I have to drive." 

"Please be careful, it's really bad out there." I sighed. 

"I will, I'll let you know when I get home so you don't worry." 

"Thank you." 

He hung up without another word. What's wrong with him? I lingered there a while, worried, before I slipped my phone back into the coat pocket and went back to finding food. If he needed something, he'd tell me, wouldn't he? I found some breakfast bars and just stole a few of those, eating them back on the couch. It's 10pm... What could he need? 

I snacked on the bars while many thoughts of Hoseok ran through my head, so much so that Taehyung was done showering and snapping in front of my face to get my attention. 

"Hey, what are you looking at?" He followed my gaze for a second and then turned back, shrugging. 

"I'm thinking." I sighed. 

"About me?" He winked and sat beside me. 

"You wish." 

He grumbled and moved away from me a bit, crossing his arms. "Who then?" 

"Hobi." 

"Why is it always Hobi?" He threw his head back. 

"Are you two still fighting?" 

"I wouldn't say fighting but we're not talking either." 

"You two should stop it." I grumbled. "Hobi stopped at my house just now and sounded a bit upset when I first answered. But then he brightened up like usual and just left when I said I wasn't home. There has to be a reason why he was coming to my house at that time.. Right?" 

"Maybe he was just bored." He shrugged again. "Hobi tends to get bored when no one pays attention to him." 

"Do you think he was just bored? It's late and the weather is really bad.." I didn't believe him. "Plus, if he was bored, he'd just call." 

"And if he was upset, he'd just call." Taehyung got annoyed and stood up. "I'm going to bed. There's a guest room down the hall on the other side of the bathroom. It's super comfy so you'll be okay using that one." 

"Are you annoyed that I'm talking about Hobi?" I turned my head a little to see him out of the corner of my eye, him freezing just before he reached the hall. "Is that why you're annoyed and suddenly going to bed?" 

"Why would that annoy me?" He sighed and disappeared. 

Words of advice to myself... Don't bring up Hobi around Taehyung. He apparently gets annoyed. 

I heaved a sigh and grabbed my phone from my coat, shut off the lights, and made my way to the room he told me about. The room was small, basically only fitting a large queen sized bed and an end table, a tiny closet beside the end table. It was cute and cozy, if I was honest. Collapsing on the bed with exhausted, I pulled out my phone and stared at it, waiting for Hoseok's text. 

But minutes and then an hour passed but no text showed up. I was growing worried but I decided to just let it slid and ended up falling asleep with Hoseok on the mind. 

--

Taehyung was still sleeping by the time I woke up so I decided to take my leave, changing into my clothes from yesterday and leaving the clothes I used on the bed. I changed into my winter attire, left a quick note for him to find on the counter, and scurried out of the house. I was met with the bright and shining snow. It was lightly snowing but not as bad as last night and not nearly as cold since the wind wasn't blowing at all. 

I lightly jogged to the bus stop just as the bus came and got on, happy that I didn't have to wait very long out in the cold. I'll go stop by Hobi's house. He never texted me last night.. 

I watched out the window patiently and finally arrived at Hoseok's house. I bolted from the bus stop to the stairs that lead up to his loft and jogged up them, knocking on the door and panting. 

"Hobi-ah, are in there?" I called but no reply. I twisted the door to see if it was unlocked like Taehyung's house and it wasn't. "Hoseok!" I called again and knocked a few times but still no reply.

I went over to the platform railing and searched for a car parked along the street but I didn't find one. Did he get in an accident? My heart dropped at the thought. Don't think so negatively, Hana. I'm sure he's fine. He's a safe driver. 

I stood there a while, hoping to see his familiar car come down the street but I was getting cold and the car wasn't appearing like I wanted it to. I eventually gave up, trying to turn the knob one more time before I hurried down the icy steps, carefully placing my feet so that I don't fall. 

Hobi... What happened to you? 

--

Now back at home, it was safe to say that I was beyond ready to have a mental breakdown. If he got in an accident because of me.. What will I do? He's so bright and cheerful and-- 

My thoughts were interrupted as a knock came to my door. Hobi? 

I flung the door open only to see Jimin. I controlled myself though and made sure I showed no signs of disappointment. "I'm surprised to see you here, what is it?" 

"I want to ask you out on a date." Jimin stared at the ground sheepishly. "Our last one ended so negatively... I wanted to make up for it." 

I don't really want to... I want to hear from Hobi.. "Ah, sure, come in." I agreed anyways, moving to the side and shutting the door after him. "Relax a bit, I'm actually waiting for a phone call." 

"Oh, if you're busy, I can go." 

"No, you're fine." I shook my head. Distract me from  the possibility that Hobi may have gotten in an accident because of me.. "Do you want anything to drink?" 

"No thanks." He shook his head, taking off his boots and slipped off his coat, putting his thick gloves in the pockets. 

"You can just hang your coat here." I took it from him and hung it on the rack beside the door. 

"Thanks." He chuckled a bit. "Who are you waiting for?" 

I hesitated. Will he get mad like Taehyung if I said Hobi? "H-Hobi." I mumbled. "He showed up at my house last night but I wasn't home and then he said he'd text me when he got home but he didn't text me. I stopped at his house on my way home today and he wasn't there either.. I'm afraid he got in an accident since the roads were so bad last night." 

"Hobi was out last night?" Jimin looked surprised. "I was at his house since like 8, where would he go?" 

"He called me around 10ish." I sighed, the both of us sitting on the couch. 

"Huh." Jimin looked a bit confused. "You must've tried to call him and nothing?" 

"Yeah, nothing." I shook my head, my heart falling more and more. "Do you think he got into an accident?" 

"I haven't heard anything about it so I doubt it." He reassured. "I can call Jin though. Alongside Hobi's family, Jin is another emergency contact if something were to happen." 

"Why Jin?" 

He shrugged. "Jin is like an emergency contact for all of us. He always answers his phone and he always takes care of us." He pulled out his phone and dialed Jin's number, Jin answering quickly just like he promised. "Jin, have you heard anything from Hobi? Hana says that he was out last night and didn't text her to tell her he arrived home safely." 

I stared intently at Jimin. Please be okay. I can't help but worry... 

"Ah, okay. That's good news then. Thanks hyung." Jimin hung up. "Jin didn't hear anything either. That's good news for the most part but now Jin's worried as well." 

"I'm sure he's fine if Jin wasn't called." I sighed. "Well, what do you want to do with me today?" 

"Let's go play in the snow for a bit, hm?" He smiled a bit. "Sledding, skiing, all that stuff." 

"I've only ever gone sledding." 

"Well, do you want to try new things? I think it'd be fun." 

I nodded. "Let's do it." 

"Do you have warm winter gear?" He asked hesitantly. "I can take you shopping if you don't." 

"I don't." I chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry." 

"No, that's fine. While we're out getting winter gear, we can get you a ring as well. I want to do my first 'task' soon as well." 

I nodded again. "Then let's get moving.." 

Before I go insane. 

I wonder what was wrong with Hobi last night.. And why he still isn't answering.. 

I wonder too much. I just need to forget and have fun with Jimin today. 

--

"Here we are." Jimin pulled into a skii resort type place, my eyes widening at horror at the tall hills. 

"Oh hell with this... Let's go do something else, I've changed my mind." 

Jimin glanced at me. "Coward." 

"Yah!" I yowled but he got out of the car with a chuckle and grabbed his bag full winter gear and then grabbed the one he just bought me. I jumped out as well and ran to his side, snatching it from him. "Who said I was scared? I just don't want to freeze to death." 

"Sure." He chuckled again, making his way to the gate. "Coward." 

"YAH!" I chased after him, struggling to hold the bag up. It's just gear, why the hell is it so heavy? 

We got to the gate and paid for two day passes. 

"Wait, we're staying over night?" I widened my eyes. 

"If you want to. They're just cheaper than buying them for all day. All these bundles and crap." He shrugged, handing me a pass. "You'll hook this to your coat so keep it safe for now." 

I nodded and followed him into the main building. "What are we doing first?" I asked hesitantly, afriad he was going to say skiing... Which he did. "Skiing?" 

"Or snowboarding." He nodded. "It's the most fun part." 

He set his bag down at a table and told me to wait as he went over to the rental counter. I sat down with a huff and let my bag fall to my feet as I pulled out my phone, still not getting anything from Hoseok. 

This guy... He wouldn't ignore me, would he? Is he mad I wasn't at home? Is he hurt? I put my phone away as Jimin came back and stood. 

He set down two pairs of skis and two snowboards with a grunt. "Those were heavy to carry together." 

"Oh god, you got both?" 

"You can try both." He laughed after running his fingers through his hair. "Since we bought the 2 day pass, we were given a loft to keep our stuff." 

"So you did pay a bit extra since they gave us a loft." I narrowed my eyes at him. "We're staying 2 days, aren't we?" 

He smiled sheepishly. "I was hoping you wouldn't catch onto that fact. I do wish to stay 2 days that way we can get the full experience, but of course, we don't have to. I do not mind." 

I nodded. "I don't mind staying 2 nights. I'm sure I'll have fun." I gulped, looking out the big window to see people coming down the huge hills. "Yup.. Fun." 

"You're scared." He hit my shoulder lightly, picking up both my bag and his and draping them over his shoulder with another huff. "Let's go~" 

"I can carry it." 

"No you can't, you liar." He joked. 

"Hey.." I whined a bit as I trailed behind him, my stomach churning with nerves as I thought of going on one of those huge hills. 

We trekked a long while to get from the main resort to the lofts off to the side of the property but we finally made it, Jimin breaking a bit of sweat but I pretended not to notice. That's what you get for trying to show off how strong you are. 

I opened the door and gasped at the inside. It was small but beautiful and the entire open area was completely glass that could be easily covered with blinds with a press of the button from a control on the wall. I noticed a little corridor that lead to two small rooms and then a large bathroom just a crossed. A small kitchen, only holding a microwave and a fridge, sat in the open area we walked in to but separated by half walls. 

Jimin was wowed as well as he dropped the bags and the other things he was holding onto the center of the living space and glanced around, wiping the sweat from his forehead. 

I bit my lips. "Look, we can watch people ski and die from here." I pressed my hands to the glass as Jimin let out a loud laugh from my comment. 

"Die?" 

"People fall, people die." I muttered. 

"Okay, sure." I watched him nod in the reflection before he laid out the items. 

I turned to see a large pair of skis and a snowboard on one side and then a slightly smaller pair of skis and a snowboard on the other. 

"Which would you like to do first?" He looked up at me with another cheeky smile. 

"You pick." I walked over to the items and glanced at what I assumed was mine since they were smaller. Both constrict my feet. Both look like death. How about neither? 

"Skiing will be easier for beginners." He winked a bit. "Remember the skii boots we bought earlier? That's for this. That's how I knew what skii size to get you." 

"Ah, those death traps." I frowned. "I'm admitting to it now so you don't kill me later, I'm pretty terrified right now." 

"I can tell." He gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt. I've been doing this for years." 

Great another 'I won't let you fall' saying. Jungkook let me fall eventually though. Jimin better not let me get hurt. 

I decided to trust him anyways and smiled a bit. "I trust you. Let's go have fun then." 

"Deal~" He got excited. 

We were just about to head out when my phone rang. I fumbled with it in my pocket before I yanked it out and answered in a panic. "Hello!?" 

"Wow, aggressive." Hoseok's voice as clear as day and all the worry I had just wafted off of me like someone had just blown out a candle.

"You didn't text me last night! I got really worried! I even went to your house and you still weren't there! I thought you got into an accident!" 

Jimin watched me with sincere eyes as I spoke to Hoseok, nothing like how Taehyung would have reacted. 

Hoseok chuckled a bit. "I made you worry, I'm sorry~! I went over to my parents early this morning, I don't know how early you were over."

"Ah but what about last night? And my missed calls this morning?"

"I forgot last night and I wasn't near my phone today.. I'm really sorry Hana, I didn't mean for you to worry."

"It's okay, you're fine so I'm fine." I sighed with relief again. "What did you want yesterday? I know there was something so don't lie to me."

He chuckled again. "I'll tell you another time."

"Okay. Thank you for calling me." 

He just chuckled a bit more and waited for me to hang up. I turned to Jimin with a wide smile. 

"Now you're worry free!" Jimin cheered. "Let's have all the fun!" 

"Yes!" I cheered with him. I'm so glad Hobi got home safely last night. I just wonder what he needed. It must've been important. 

"By the way.." Jimin turned with slightly rosy cheeks. "My parents kind of own this place.. So this loft.. Is actually mine." 

"What?" I glared at him a bit. "You own this place?" 

"I said my parents do." He scratched the back of his head a bit. "That's why it was so cheap for us and that's why this loft is nice.." 

"I knew something was fishy." I grunted a bit. "Are the passes real though?" 

"Of course. I'm not allowed to use this place for free." He nodded. "My parents are like that."

"And that's why you've been doing this for years." I nodded as I understood more. "Okay, Mr. Rich, let's go." 

"Rich? I'm far from it! I said my parents owned this place, not me. They don't give me much." 

"Mr. Rich parents." I corrected myself a bit mockingly. "So this date is a task, right?" 

"Correct. I'll have you meet my parents and then they'll have their eye on you the rest of the day. You goal is to just fulfill the task of being my fiancèe. So don't be alarmed if I sudddenly act close with you when they're glancing our way." 

I nodded. "Then let's go die." 

"Die?" He couldn't help but laugh again. "You'll be fine." 

That's what you think. 

--

We arrived at one of the base hills, completely in winter gear with cool snow pants and goggles and everything. He went legit on this. 

"My parents like to observe this hill because it's the biggest one. They know I'm coming so they'll be around here." Jimin explained. "You have the ring on, right?" 

"Yeah, I do." I nodded, patting my thickly gloved hand. "It's hard to walk in these ski boots though." 

"Just lean a bit more forward so you don't cut your heels." He explained as we made our way over to a couple dressed in black snow gear and skis resting against a bench. They're legit too. Jimin's family is pretty hardcore. Jimin called out to them and they both turned their heads, only their smiles were noticeable since the rest of their face was covered. Jimin motioned for them to take off their facewear with a chuckle. "She can't see what you guys look like with those on." 

"Oh, right." His dad quickly took off his equipment, soon followed by his mom. 

They were a pretty well matched couple as far as looks go and they looked to be a lot longer than I knew they were. His dad stuck out his gloved hand for me to shake and I took it easily. "Nice to meet you." His mom smiled even wider as I shook her gloved hand as well. "What was your name?" 

"Park Hana." 

She nodded. "Another park, huh? Do you like winter activities?" 

I looked to Jimin to see if I should answer in any sort of way but he just shrugged. "Ah, to be honest, I've never done much in the snow. The most I've done as a child was go sledding with my friends." 

They chuckled and his dad spoke next. "This is a big change but our Jimin can work the boards, and skis, fairly well. He'll keep you on your feet so don't fret." 

I nodded and smiled along with them. "I can't believe my Jimin is going to be wed soon." His mom broke into an excited giggle. "We've never heard about you until a week or so ago but we're just happy he found someone at such a young age." 

Jimin ducked his head a bit and nodded a little. "I didn't want to disappoint you guys if it turned out that she wasn't the one." 

Wow. Smooth yet harsh. I feel for whoever marries this guy in the future. I nodded again, going along with what he said. "It was nice to meet you two, finally." I added. 

"You as well. We hope to see more of you soon! Have fun today!" 

"We're staying over night as well. I want her to experience this place completely." Jimin put an arm around my shoulders. Unlike how I felt around the other boys, I was more awkward than I was nervous. I warmed up to Jimin quickly on our coffee date and then it just got awkward between us towards the end.. It seems that awkwardness still lingers. 

We bid our farewells to his parents and Jimin lead me to the smallest hill they had, dropping his arm. "And as easy as that was, that's task number one." 

"All first tasks are easy." I countered. "Yours was just quicker than the others." 

"Ah." He nodded a bit and pointed to the hill we were almost at. "There is hardly people over here during this time of the day since children get tired out quickly. I can teach you here easily." 

I looked at the hill and still felt very intimidated, hesitant to even go any closer. "That's still really big." I complained a bit instead but continued moving. 

Though I wished we'd never arrive, we did. I put my skis on the ground like he did and he taught me how to put them on. 

"I feel like a duck." I wiggled a bit, lifting the strange feeling skis and giggled. 

"A duck?" He couldn't help but laugh as well. 

"Yeah." I woddled a bit, afraid to lift up me feet in case I got tangled. "How do I move?" 

"Like this." He moved around easily, holding himself rather confidently like he was boasting. 

"Okay." I gritted my teeth a bit and then laughed again. "So what do I do?" 

"Come over here." He grabbed my hand and basically pulled me the entire way to a moving rope that pulled you to the top. "Grab it and grab it tightly or else you fall back." He warned. 

I watched him grab it and it pulled him up so I did the same thing, shrieking a bit when the pull was harshy than I thought but I held tightly. Oh god. This is scary. I don't want to.. 

"Here, you let go here." Jimin grabbed my arm for balance as I let go and pulled me a little bit away from the rope. "Now just note some things for when you go down. Make sure you bend your knees a little, it keeps you balanced and allows you to go faster, and then cross your skis like this when you want to slow to a stop." He crossed his skis a bit. "But don't do it too much or else you will get tangled and fall down." 

I trembled a bit, my heart aching already and I haven't even moved yet. "Do I have to?" 

"How else are you going to get down?" He patted my head a bit, putting on my face accessories. "It's a small hill but your eyes will burn if you go down without the goggles and protection." 

My world was tinted orange and it made me feel a bit warmer for some reason. Orange is such a nice color. Jimin lined me up straight and pushed me a little but I clung onto his arm so I didn't go down. 

"Yah, yah.. I don't want to." I whined. 

"Look to your right." He whispered in my ear. 

I glanced a little and saw his parents watching us. "Already?" 

"Yup." He chuckled a bit. "That's my parents for you. Don't be a chicken in front of them, you'll be embarrassed later because they won't let it go." 

I gulped a bit. "When I fall, they'll never let that go either." 

"If you can't stop yourself then fall backwards. If you fall forward, it can get bad." Jimin warned and went down the hill first and easily making it to the bottom and turned to face me. So easy for you. He beckoned for me to follow with that wide smile that I could see from here.

I felt the cold sweat start to form. It's not even that big, Hana. Why are you such a coward? 

Eventually I pushed myself off and immediately panicked, my mind completely blanking on how to stop. Just as I was about to let myself fall backwards, Jimin caught me in his arms and we both fell down from the impact. 

He huffed a bit and laughed. "I didn't think you were going to try and stop yourself." 

I pushed myself off of Jimin but couldn't stand, the skis prevented me from doing so. "Ah, Jimin.. I can't get up." I laughed awkwardly. 

"I figured. It's hard to get up when you have skis on." He wiped some of the snow off my back. "Take your skis off." 

"How..?" I flushed a bit, growing more and more uncomfortable with how close we were. 

"Oh goodness." He chuckled. "Here, get off of me so I can take mine off so I can help you. My ankles are starting to hurt from them twisting so awkwardly." 

"Ah.." I thought for a moment and just decided to roll the other way, my ankles twisting awkwardly as well and I winced. "Ow." 

"Clumsy. You're just like Namjoon." He sat up with a smile and unlatched his skis and then turned to me, unlatching mine. 

My feet relaxed and I let my face rest in the snow with relief that the slight pain was gone. "Skiing is hard." 

"All you did was come down." He stood up and brushed himself off, lining his skis back up and clicking in his boots. "Let's try again, you'll do better this time." 

I took the hand he offered me and brushed myself as well, stepping into the skis once more and feeling the click like I had the first time, knowing they were on. "Whatever you say.." 

We went up the hill again only to have my hands slip and I tumbled down into Jimin, causing the both of us to tumble down even more. All we could do was laugh even though it was a bit painful for both of us but we just got up and started climbing up again, Jimin making sure I didn't slip this time. 

We went up and down the hill a few times with me only wiping out a total of two times and Jimin nearly dying of laughter. We were about to go up again since the hill became entertaining rather than frightening to me now but his parents stopped us. 

"Hana, you seem to be quite clumsy." His mom giggled a bit. "We've been watching you wipe out this whole time." 

I flushed with a bit of embarrassment and just nodded it off. "It's my first time, like I said, so I expected as much." 

"I just came over here to ask you and Jimin to dinner in the lodge around 6 since the two of you will be staying overnight." She smiled widely as her husband finally joined us. 

"We can do that." Jimin nodded. "Do you have the time now? I lost time a while ago." 

"It's nearing 4." His dad answered. 

"Already?" We both answered with shock and then laughed. "I'll take Hana up on a bigger hill and we'll head in." 

I widened my eyes and snapped back to look at him. "Yah.. I'm not going on a bigger one. I still can't handle this one." 

"You'll do fine. We'll be watching." His parents laughed and sauntered off once again. 

"Jimin-ah..." I whined. "Why did you say that?" 

"You gotta try it just once. After dinner, I'll let you ride around on our snow mobile and then tomorrow before we leave we can try snow boarding and sledding." 

"It all sounds fun.. But exhausting..." I sighed. "I'm going to die on this next hill anyways." 

"You won't, you'll be fine." 

Jimin casually slung his arm around my shoulder and we walked off, holding our skis instead of wearing them so we'd get there faster. I'd go to say that our awkward air between each other has dwindled a bit. I'm more relaxed with him again like I was when we first met. 

I kept my eyes lower as not to notice the looming hill we were drawing near to. "Don't worry. It's not the biggest but it's slightly bigger." 

"SLIGHTLY?" I pointed at the hill that required ski lifts to get up to the top. "Tell me how that is slightly!" 

"Are you scared of heights?" He removed his arm as we arrived in line, putting our skis back on while waiting for our turn to board. 

"Not really..." 

"Good. Then you'll be fine." He smiled, his nose all rosy. 

"You remind me of Rudolph." I mocked, my stomach plummeting as the line slowly got shorter until we were the next ones to go. 

"Don't mock me or I'll leave you." He gave me an eye smile and helped me get in position for the ski lift as the chair came and swooped us from underneath while we were standing. 

I shrieked a little shock but scooted closer to Jimin and relaxed a bit. "That was rough." 

"I'll tell them to slow it down for you next time." He joked, glancing out over the lift. "I'm not afraid of heights but sometimes it is pretty scary knowing how high up we are. But not now, it's relaxing." 

"Have you tried to get Hobi up here?" I laughed a little thinking about it. "I took him to an amusement park for kicks and giggles but he wasn't amused." 

"I can already picture it." Jimin smirked a bit. "Hobi actually does a lot of snowboarding with me. He hates the ski lifts because of the height but he endures it because he likes to snowboard." 

"Did this place just open?" I changed the subject a bit. "Like for the season?" 

"Mm, not just. We make our own snow here, like most ski resorts. So we opened the resort once it got cold enough to keep snow on the ground, basically." 

"Ah, I see. I do like this place. It's relaxing.. When you're not dying, of course." I motion down to the people that just wiped out below us. "That'll be me in a few seconds." 

"Probably. But you'll be fine cause I'll be right behind you." He grinned and shot me a little finger heart. "I'm that cool." 

"Uh huh.." I panicked a little as we reached the top. 

"Let the skis his the ground and then push off, I'll make sure you don't slide into the woods in front." Jimin instructed as we reached the top. 

I did exactly what he said but still managed to slip, thankful for Jimin to be there to catch me and guide me away from the ski lift. "Thanks." I muttered as we turned the tight corner and was face with the hill, people going down one by one around us. I felt the pit of my stomach just drop and churn. "I can't do it.." 

"Aw come on, you already made it up here." He patted my back and smiled. "You can do it. I'll be right behind you. If you wipe out, I'll be right there." 

"Thanks..." I glared at him a second. I'm so going to die. This is the end of me. 

Jimin came close to my ear, resting a hand on my shoulder as he did so. "Hey.. If you live, then I'll let you invite someone else on our date so it won't be awkward staying over night with just me." 

"What kind of deal is that?" I trembled a bit both from fear and from the intimate action. 

"Something to make you comfortable." He pulled away with a shrug. "Just do it and then you won't be alone with me." 

"Can it be one of the 7? I want to invite Yoongi." 

"Yoongi?" Jimin looked very surprised as he clenched his jaw a bit from the bitter weather. "I thought for sure that you'd want Hobi. I don't think Yoongi would come to something like this." 

"Does he not like winter sports either?" I frowned a bit, my heart deflating a bit. 

"Nah. He's not one for them." Jimin shook his head. "Pick someone else then." 

I thought a moment. "Jungkook? He was good at skating." 

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, Jungkook hangs around here every now and then." 

He's good at everything, isn't he? "Then Jungkook. I'll invite Jungkook." 

"Who's backup incase he doesn't show?" 

"Hobi." 

"I knew Hobi would be in there somewhere." He chuckled. "Alright, deal. You just have to go down the hill then and live. Living is the easy part." 

"Yeah right I do--" Before I could finish my sentence, Jimin got impatient and pushed me down, a shriek following soon after. Too fast.. Way too fast.. 

Within seconds, I noticed Jimin trailing a bit behind me, chuckling to himself through the loud and bitter wind that ripped through my clothes. My body was chill to the core and I was terrified. What do I do, the bottom is coming soon... 

"YAH! Slow yourself down like I taught you." Jimin hollered over at me through the wind in my ears. "Just point the skis a little, not a lot." 

I tried to do as he said but I crossed them too much and I tumbled immediately, shrieks of laughter coming from Jimin as he immediately stopped himself the best he could and unclicked his skis, walking up the hill to come help me. Both my skis had unclicked themselves and slid away from me and I just laid there on my back, unsure of what just happened. 

"Hey, that was pretty funny." Jimin held his stomach as it probably ached from laughing so hard. Once he calmed himself down, he collected my skis and came back over to me. "You lasted longer than I thought so good job." 

"You just want me dead." I sighed, gradually standing up.

"Nah. We're almost at the bottom. You won't go as fast so don't worry about it. I'll help you if you still can't stop." He brushed the snow off my face and my shoulders, grinning ear to ear at me. "Good job. It wasn't too bad, right?" 

"I don't know.. I'm still pretty terrified." I flushed a bit and clicked into my skis, immediately gliding the rest of the way down and having Jimin pull on my arm to get me to slow to a stop. "I'm done with skiing." I protested, motioning for Jimin to held unclick my skis. 

He unclicked his then stepped on mine to unclick mine. "Good. I'll let you snow board tomorrow." 

"So, I lived. Jungkook get's to come over right?" 

"Yup. He can be the one who keeps things from getting awkward since you're more comfortable with him." 

"Thanks, Jimin." I chuckled a bit, looping my arm with his free arm as we carried our skis. "Though I was terrified, it was actually pretty fun once I had a minute to process what was happening. And hopefully next time we go on a date somewhere, we won't need someone to keep it from getting awkward." 

He flushed a bit and nodded. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. You seemed to be the type of person that would be open to trying anything even if it scared you so that's how I picked this place." 

"You're very thoughtful." I bit my chapped bottom lip. "I'm sorry our first date ended so poorly." 

"It was my fault." 

"True." 

He chuckled again. "My mom is leaving this place and going back to Incheon for a little bit tomorrow. She'll probably hang out at the library again, remember how I told you she likes it there and that I usually find her there? She's normally only there when it's warm and this place is closed but she's meeting with a few friends." 

"Why are you telling me this?" 

"Why not?" He shrugged. 

"True." I shrugged as well. "Let's call Jungkook after dinner. I want to go snow mobiling with just you though." 

He flushed again through his already rosy face from the cold. "Alright. Jungkook snowboards just like Hobi and I do so it'll be helpful having the both of us there tomorrow with you while we teach you." 

I agreed easily and we slipped into a pleasant conversation about all of what we'd be doing tomorrow and when we'd do it and all this. Talking with Jimin was a lot easier now than it ever was before, partially because of the fact that he was where he was comfortable so it was easier for him to open up to me. And I really enjoyed that. I liked getting to know each of the boys on the little dates they bring me on rather than just doing tasks. It'd be pretty boring and pointless that way. 

We arrived at our loft and changed out of our winter gear, slipping on a light jacket over our normal clothes instead, and headed out once more, our faces still rosy and numb from the bitter chill of skiing but we didn't mind. The sky was dark by the time we arrived at the main lodge his parents were at and it made the resort look really pretty as people still were skiing with the lights to guide them down the hills and such. 

He lead me to a private room separated from the main dining area where the guests dined and then lead me through a set of doors before we arrived at the private dining room. I gaped at the entire resort throughout the entire journey. It was just too fancy and great.. He said he wasn't rich but I couldn't believe him after all this.

"Sit, sit." His parents gestured towards us to sit down at the table set up. 

I sat beside Jimin, the both of us sitting a crossed from his parents. "Thanks for inviting us to dinner." I smiled widely. 

Jimin looked a bit surprised that I was talk so comfortably with his parents already but I just shrugged. Talking to with people came naturally to me sometimes and other times it didn't. It just depended on the situation. 

"Of course. May I see your ring?" His mom got excited as I stretched my hand carefully across the empty table. "Oh, it's very pretty!" 

I smiled. "Isn't it? Jimin picked it out without even knowing my ring size. It was clumsy but it fits, nonetheless." 

Jimin scratched his head, a bit embarrassed. "Rookie's mistake." His mom tsked. "His father did that to me as well except he wasn't so lucky because it didn't even fit on my finger." 

Jimin's dad scratched his head as well and the two of us just giggled at their similar reactions. "Well it fits and I love it so I'm okay with him not knowing." 

"Good." She patted my hand and squeezed it a bit before allowing me to pull away again. "You two make a very lovely couple." 

"Oh, we totally saw you wipe out though." His dad inputted and I felt my cheeks hot. 

Jimin sighed. "I told you that if they saw something like that, they'd never forget it." 

They both chuckled. "But it was still fun, right?" His mom smiled broadly. 

"Of course. I was terrified and still kind of am but it was fun nonetheless." I shrugged a little. 

"Anyways, the food is being prepared. We ordered off of our guests menu. I hope you don't mind what we got you." His dad smiled, seemingly carefree. 

"I'm not very picky." I chuckled a bit, glancing at Jimin to see what he was up to but he had his phone under the table and was texting in a group chat. This kid. 

"Jimin." His mom snapped him back into reality and he glanced up. 

"Hm?" 

"When is the wedding?" 

"Wedding?" He panicked a little. 

"We haven't planned it yet." I immediately stepped in, once again shocking Jimin. I've already done this a few times, Jimin. I figured you'd assume that.. He's a bit stubborn but he's cute. 

"So no time soon?" She frowned a bit. "What a shame. I love weddings." 

I just nodded and played with my thumbs under the table. Eventually I turned to Jimin, who was back on the group chat. "Hey, Jimin. Who's the group chat with?" 

"The other guys." 

"Oh?" I glanced over his shoulder and saw my name in multiple texts from other people. "You're talking about me?" 

"This group chat is full of you." He moved the phone so I could see, keeping his voice low in front of his parents. He scrolled through the messages. "We alert each other like this when tasks get completed and we also alert each other when we go on dates with you. It's a way of making sure we're not exhausting you out." 

"Well then you guys don't know how exhausting dates are. Do you know how many back to back dates I've gone on?" 

"Well, half the time we forget to mention that we're going on a date with you so the other guys don't know." 

"Ah. Who's this?" I pointed to a message, only making out my name in the text. "I can't read the tiny name from here." 

"It's Yoongi." 

"Yoongi?" I smiled a bit. "What is he talking about?" 

"Can't you read?" He joked. "He's just talking about meeting Dae Young with you and how you handled it pretty well." 

I smiled, confidently, and left Jimin alone, facing his parents who were talking amongst themselves. 

Before I could break the silence, the food arrived and was placed in front of us. Everyone had the same thing it seemed and the side dishes were spread evenly out. I took one look at the dish and immediately bit my lip. Shrimp. I'm allergic. But I don't want to disappoint them or burden them. I'll just act like I'm not that hungry and pick on the side dishes... I'm really hungry...

"Like what you see?" His mom smiled at me. "This is one of Jimin's favorite dishes here." 

I smiled bitterly. "Yeah, it looks great." I watched as everyone dug into the main dish while I just picked out some of the side dishes. 

Jimin realized I wasn't touching my food and leaned in close to my ear. "Do you not like it? We can get you something else, it's not a burden on anyone." 

But I was still reluctant. I just really didn't want to cause a scene so I shook my head. "I'm not all that hungry so I'm just snacking on the side dishes." 

He gave me an unconvined look and then went back to eating his food. The kimchi is really good though... I like this kimchi. 

His mom wrapped a piece of bredded shrimp into a piece of lettuce and dipped it in the sauce, holding it out to me. "Here, try some." She smiled sweetly. 

"No, that's okay, I have my own." I panicked a little. 

"Aw come on, I prepared it for you." She continued to hold it out to me until I took it in my hands, gingerly. 

But, thankfully, Jimin had sensed that I didn't want it and took the piece from my hands, eating it quickly. 

"Jimin!" His mom scolded. "I made that for Hana." 

"It was just so good." He laughed through his mouthful. "I don't think she's very hungry anyways." 

I nodded as I snacked on the side dishes. I'm so hungry... 

"Well that's okay." His dad smiled and sipped his water. "We're just glad you like the side dishes." 

I chuckled a bit and we continued eating in peace until the side dishes were gone and their plates were empty. I felt a little bad for not eating any of mine but it wasn't really optional. 

"Jimin will take it back to the loft. He or you can eat it later, no worries." His mom added as someone came in to take away the plates. 

"Thank you." I bowed my head a little and we stood up. 

"We'll be leaving now. We want to ski some more before we close it down for the night. Don't go snow mobiling until it's closed, got it?" His dad warned and then they left the room. 

"He doesn't like us taking the snow mobile out on the hills when people are here. It's dangerous." Jimin explained but I already assumed that. "I'm taking that back to the loft." 

I nodded and followed him out of the room with a hungry belly, making our way back to our loft to wait for the resort to close. 

Jimin opened the door for me and we entered quickly, bathing in the warmth of the loft. 

"Were you really not hungry?" He finally blurted, unable to keep his curiousity at bay anymore. 

"Ah.. To be honest, I'm allergic to shrimp." I felt a bit embarrassed. 

He scolded me a bit. "You should've just told us. We could've gotten you something else." 

"I didn't want to cause a scene." I sighed. "It's fine though, I had the side dishes." 

"Well, we can always go back and eat after snow mobiling if you're hungry." He offered. "Just let me know, okay?" 

"Yeah." I collapsed on the small couch, my face buried into the cushions. My legs are so tired... 

"The resort still has a few hours till it closes so you can take a nap if you want it. You look tired." Jimin sat on the opposite couch with a sigh. "I'm tired as well." 

"My legs hurt.." I whined. 

He chuckled. "I can hardly hear you when your face is pressed into the couch like that. Do you want me to massage your legs so they hurt less? I caused it, afterall." 

"N-no, it's fine." I sat up immediately, rubbing my own legs. "I got it." 

"Okay." He shrugged his head hanging back on the back of the chair and his eyes shut a little. 

"Are you going to take a nap? What if we fall asleep and miss snow mobiling?" 

"I'm not. I'm just relaxing." He muttered. "If you want Jungkook to come over here then I'd call him now so he has time to get here, pay, and get to the loft before it's too late." 

"Jungkook.." I mumbled to myself as I rubbed out the soreness in my legs. "I don't think we should call Jungkook." 

"Huh?" Jimin lifted his head and lazily opened his eyes. 

"Well.. You brought up the idea so that I wouldn't feel awkward. But right now, I don't feel awkward with you. Plus.. It's your time that you've put into this date and it wouldn't be right if I invited someone else and took some of that time." I smiled a bit. 

The corners of his mouth lifted a bit and he dropped his head back again, closing his eyes once more. "I'm flattered." 

"You don't act like it but I'll believe you." I chuckled a bit, still massaging out my legs. "Hey Jimin..." Should I ask him how he feels about the contract agreements? I know he was one of the ones that kind of made things up to be included but there must be a reason other than game. Maybe he just wanted a friend like Yoongi? 

"Hm?" 

"Never mind." I sighed. I don't want to ask any questions that might cause us to be awkward again. I remember last time I joked with him on the contract and it ended our first date badly. 

"I'll listen, you just have to tell me." 

"No, it's fine. I figured it out." 

"Okay.." 

Eventually we both drifted into a light nap for a few hours. 

I wonder what will happen to these boys after they tell their parents that they 'broke up' with me... They'll all be so disappointed.. 

This is why I hate lying.. It disappoints people so much and nothing good ever comes out of it... 

I opened my eyes slowly, glancing at the clock on the wall that made soft ticking noises. The resort is probably closed now. Should I wake Jimin and ask him to take me snow mobiling like he offered earlier? I glanced over at Jimin who was now out completely, his head had found its way to the arm of the couch and his arms were now uncrossed from his chest. His mouth hung open slightly and it was rather adorable. He looks like he's sleeping well.. I don't know if I should.. But I want to go. It sounded fun.

I picked myself up from the couch and went over to Jimin, waving my hand in front of his closed eyes and giggling a bit. "I thought you said you weren't going to fall asleep, Jimin?" I whispered lightly before prodding his shoulder a bit. "Hey, Jimin-ah, I want to go snow mobiling like you said. Hey!" I prodded his shoulder continuously but he didn't wake up. "Yah.. What the hell?" I shook his shoulder a bit and he finally woke up, leaving me feeling a bit guilty for waking him up if he was really sleeping that hard but it was already done so it didn't matter anymore. "Are you tired?" 

"Hm?" He lifted his head slowly and rubbed his eyes. 

"I thought you said you weren't going to sleep?" I giggled a bit. "You can go back to sleep if you're tired, just go sleep in the room so you don't hurt yourself." 

He panicked a bit and looked at the time. "I promised that I'd take you snow mobiling though." 

"You don't have too. You're obviously tired." I crossed my arms. 

"No, no, I can do it." He stood up and glanced around, trying to gather himself back into reality. 

"Can I trust you to drive me in this state?" I mocked him a bit. "You look like a lost puppy." 

"No, I'm fine." He laughed, embarrassed. 

"How about we just do it in the morning before it opens? We can grab something to eat and go out early." 

"Ah, food, you haven't eaten properly.. Aren't you hungry?" He gave me a slightly frustrated look. 

"Why are you frustrated?" I asked, smiling a bit. He's getting worked up and it's kind of cute. 

"I just..." He pulled at his hair gently and sighed. "I always mess up dates somehow. I accidently fell asleep without taking you snow mobiling like I said and you haven't even eaten properly.. I just can't get dates right." 

I giggled a bit and shook my head. "You're fine, Jimin. Like I said, we can go early before the resort opens." 

He frowned a bit and stared at the floor, frustrated and disappointed. I noticed this last time as well but it's easy to get Jimin worked up, isn't it? If things go wrong then he ultimately blames it on himself and gets frustrated very easily. I guess that's a tiny thing I'll have to be aware of when I'm with Jimin. That he gets frustrated easily. 

"Let's just go to bed tonight, hm? I'm not that hungry anyways." I spoke lightly. "I'm not upset at you, it's fine that it works out this way that way we get plenty of rest for tomorrow." 

He nodded slowly. "I'm sorry.." 

"No, it's fine." I laughed, hitting him lightly in the back of the head. He glanced up at me, surprised and confused as he rubbed his head a little. "Let's wash up and go to bed. You can get the shower first since you're more tired." 

"Thanks, Hana." His face flushed a bit and he even chuckled to himself. 

"What did I do? Go in there before I change my mind." I teased and he quickly got around some clothes and ran into the shower. 

He's cute. He's got a cute flaw as well.. His flaw just shows that he puts more thought into dates than one would think. He probably thought this out over and over before actually inviting me. That makes me.. Kind of happy. I just wish he would've told me we were staying the night otherwise I would've packed something. But.. He probably used it as an excuse to by me something since he bought me an outfit that is casual enough to wear to bed. 

I sat back down on the couch with a sigh, and closed my eyes again, allowing myself to drift into another nap while he showered. 

"Hana?" Jimin's voice woke me up, which felt like I was only out for a few seconds, and I glanced up to see him drying his hair with a towel. 

He was wearing a baggy white t shirt and a pair of sweat pants. His hair was still slightly wet and his neck shone from the water that was still apparent on his skin. Oh god, he's really hot right now. 

My eyes widened in response to my quickening heart rate and I jumped to my feet, keeping my face down as I felt it heat up. "I'll go shower now." 

"Ah, okay..." He chuckled, more confused than amused, and watched me disappear into the bathroom. 

Whoa.. What is up with my reaction? It's just cause I was woken up so suddenly. It's probably just a lot of emotions colliding into one. 

It's not because of Jimin's after shower self... I swear it's not that. 

I jumped in the shower, pep talking myself over and over that I was just surprised.

I need to be more carefully with these boys. They're causing my heart to race already and it hasn't even been that long. 

It doesn't help that all 7 of them are just so damn cute. 

--

I was the first to wake up, easily discovering that Jimin was a bit of a heavy sleeper, and got dressed before I went to go wake up Jimin. 

"Jimin-ah~" I called as I entered his room. But instead of finding him curled up in bed, I saw him passed out on the floor with the blanket half on him and half on the bed still. What the hell? "Jimin?" 

I knelt down beside him and shook his shoulder heavy once more, his eyes snapping open quickly. They gleamed with panic as he tried to register who I was for a while before relaxing. 

"Why are you on the floor?" I stood up, looking down at him with an odd face. 

He glanced around and then looked back up at me. "I don't know.." 

I giggled a bit and kicked his sides lightly. "Let's grab something to eat and go snow mobiling. I don't know when this place opens but 6am." 

"6AM?" He groaned a little. "Yah..." 

"Hey, I don't know the schedules here." I shrugged and skipped out of his room, biting my lip to keep from laughing at his whining. 

I waited with my shoes on my and coat by the door for him to come out. He was dressed in a heavy white sweater and black jeans, his hair sticking up in some places. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it but it just wouldn't lay flat. That's what you get for sleeping on the floor. 

I watched him slip on his boots, groggily. "You didn't wash your face." I scolded a bit. 

"It's 6AM, I can do what I want." He mocked a little, opening the door and getting blasted with the cold from outside. "Oh dear.." 

At least he didn't shut the door like Taehyung did. That was pretty funny. I followed Jimin out of the loft and towards the resort. 

"So when does this place open?" 

"I dunno, like 9 I think." He shrugged.

"You don't even know when it opens?" 

"My mom changed it from last year." He shrugged again. "It's 6AM." 

"Yeah, it's 6AM, good job!" I laughed a little. "I didn't sleep well so I was up earlier than I thought to be anyways." 

"Huh." He grunted a bit. 

"Are you a grumpy morning person?" I poked fun at him. 

"No." 

"I think you're lying." I poked his cheek and received a slight glare before he chuckled as well and moved my hand away. "Tch, even Taehyung is a better morning person than you are." 

He nodded. "I'll accept that I'm a grumpy morning person." 

"Good, cause you are and I don't like liars." 

"But you're a liar." He countered easily. 

"Shut up, I know." I frowned immediately. "What a mood killer." 

"I'm grumpy, remember?" He grinned widely. 

I looped my arm through his again and nodded. "You are very grumpy." 

"You do seem to be more comfortable with me." Jimin bit his lip a bit. "I thought it'd take more than a date to get rid of our tension." 

"Nah, I warm up to people easily." I gave a brief smile. "You're the one that made things awkward though." 

"I know." He stared at the ground as we walked. "You're a like Hobi at times and then you're a lot like Namjoon. You know this?" 

"Hm, how so?" 

"You're light hearted and entertaining like Hobi, though you're not nearly as loud which can be a good thing. And you're clumsy but smart just like Namjoon."

"Thank you for the comparison." I nodded slowly. 

"I didn't mean it in a bad way." He flushed a bit. 

"I got that. Let's just get some breakfast, I'm honestly starving now." 

"We're going." He chuckled, picking up the pace a little bit. 

I'm glad he's not awkward anymore. I'll just have to remember that Jimin gets worked up easily. 

As long as I remember that, then I'm sure things won't go awkward again.

--

"Full now?" He eyed me curiously as we slipped our winter gear over our outfits, the time just barely passed 7AM. 

"I am." I smiled as I slipped on the snow suit and my coat after that. "And I'm well rested. So, I'll only die from fear today." 

"You did it just fine yesterday." He protested, zipping his coat up. 

"This is different." 

"A little." 

"A LOT." 

"Okay fine, a lot." He chuckled a bit. "Let's get out there and ride around. It's pretty fun." 

I nodded with excitement and trailed so close behind him that I bumped into him when he paused randomly. "Yah." I backed up. 

"Yah what? You ran into me." He snickered a bit. "Excited?" He began moving again until we reached the bitter cold air. 

"I'm excited for the ride, yeah." I agreed easily, narrowing my eyes from the brightness. 

The day was a lot colder and cloudier than it was yesterday and now there was a bit of wind. 

"I bet it'll snow today." Jimin sighed a bit, the snow crunching beneath our boots. 

"Can I get money if it doesn't?" 

"How much you want? If it snows, you owe me the amount." 

"20000 (17ish USD) won." 

"Only 20000?"

"If I lose then it'll for me to give away more." I countered easily as we found our way to a large shed behind the lodge. Jimin took out a key from his pocket and unlocked it, opening the doors to reveal 5 or 6 snow mobiles, mostly marked with emergency signs on them in case someone were to get seriously injured on the hills. "Whoa.." 

"Take your pick." He joked a bit. "They're all the same." 

I picked the closest and he dragged it across the rubber flooring of the shed until it was in the snow. Jumping on, he started it quickly and waited for it to warm up a bit. 

"You going to get on?" He turned to look at me as he put down his face wear to keep the bitter cold out. 

I did the same thing and excitedly hopped on the back. 

"If you don't hold on, you'll fall off. It doesn't feel too great so don't fall off." 

"Have you done it before?" 

"Jungkook, Hobi, and I were joking around on a few of these and I tried to jump on Jungkook's but he sped off before I could grab onto Jungkook and came flying off the back from the sudden forward movement." He chuckled. "It was quite funny but a bit painful." 

"You guys sound like a couple of idiots." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. "You don't have handles on the back?" 

"These aren't mean for two." He exclaimed and then sped forward, surprisingly smoother than I had thought we'd go. 

I buried my face into his back for a few moments due to the cold but easily got use to it and lifted my face. We sped passed the lodges and the lofts where people who stay overnight were already waking up and getting ready for the day again. I noticed his parents as they made their way to the shed, probably making rounds of the hills before they openeed them once again. 

"I want to take you somewhere." Jimin yelled over the noise and the wind. 

"Where?" 

"It's on our property but it's all the way in the back, behind our hills." 

"There is stuff behind the hills?" 

"Well duh. There's woodland back there. We'll be clearing it soon and adding some more hills but I wanted to show you something before we did." 

"Sweet, I'm down for it." 

I let one of my hands drop from his waist and held it out to the side, enjoying the harsh air that glided around my thick gloves. This is actually really fun... I can't believe that I've never done this before.. I guess this contract isn't all bad. I'm doing things I'd probably never do thanks to the 7. And they're really nice as well.. They aren't just meeting me when they want something, they're taking the time to get to know me before doing what the original goal was for. That's actually really sweet. 

Jimin went over a few small hills, mostly taking the back way around the big hills to get to the destination, before coming to a slow stop and turning it off. I glanced around with a smile on my face. It wasn't anything super spectacular but it was pretty.

The trees were all really tall and bare with snow that caused the branches to droops a bit. There was a tiny, very tiny, pond that sat in the middle of a clearing with tall, snow covered grasses around it. 

"What is this place?" I asked as we dismounted the machine and glanced around once more. 

"Mm.. Hobi found it once when we first made this place about 6-ish years ago." He seemed a bit hesitant to remember. "We were cross country skiing because back then we didn't have the big hills, they were in progress still. And Hobi went down a path that lead to this clearing. He actually tripped over the pond because couldn't see it." 

"Ah, Hobi was clumsy this time?" 

"Yeah." He nodded. "Anyways, there is no significant meaning here other than Hobi and I use it as a place to relax when we're stressed." 

"Oh?" I glanced at him. "I thought he used his dance studio to do that." 

"He does when it is warm." Jimin nodded again. "But anyways, this place to us is a stress reliever. So.. I wanted to show it to you. You can't use it for free since you have to pay to get in. Unless you want to jump the fence back there or climb through the hole." 

"Fence?" 

"We have our property fenced off with a high fence. But there's a spot in the fence where it's broken that Hobi and Jungkook will sneak in sometimes. I do as well sometimes." 

"You should show me." 

He raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Are you going to use it then?" 

I shrugged. "Probably not. I just like to know things." 

He sighed. "I'll show you. Let's just stay here a bit." 

"Hm? Why? Are you stressed?" 

He shook his head. "No, Hobi is." 

"Hobi? Why are we talking about Hobi again?" 

"I was talking with him last night before I slept. He's having a rough a time with his parents, even more so than he usually does." 

"Why?" I frowned a bit. 

"He auditioned for an agency and then got scouted for a few other agencies. His parents found out when they started scouting him." 

"He did?" I got excited. "That's really good... But bad that his parents found out..." 

"Yeah so I just wanted to stand here for Hobi." Jimin nodded. "He's stressed out so I'm 'relieving' it for him."

"You're odd." I tsked at him and then we got back on the machine, starting off even further back, slower this time since there was more trees to dodge. "I'm sure Hobi will be fine though." 

"Of course he will." Jimin agreed easily. "I'm not worried for him. I just feel bad so I took a second to think about him." 

"Cute." I giggled. "You two seem close. Just like how Taehyung and Jungkook are really close, you two seem to be a pair." 

"A pair?" He got alarmed. 

"No, I mean, within a large group of friends there are always ones that hangout with someone more than others. Like Taehyung and Jungkook. And you and Hobi." 

"Oh, I see now." 

"Who's the last pair?" I asked, already assuming Yoongi was the one that was left out. 

"Namjoon and Jin. They hang out a lot." Jimin answered exactly what I had thought. 

"I'll be Yoongi's pair then." I rested my chin on top of his shoulder, lightly. "That way Yoongi isn't alone." 

"It works then." I saw the corner of his mouth raise in a smile. "Yoongi needs someone these days." 

We reached the fence and he stopped, turning the machine off again. I followed him down the fence a little and then saw a slightly large hole in the fence. It was still quite a squeeze to get through from the looks of it though. 

"Here it is. And then if you just go straight the way we came, you'll run into it." He glanced at the foot prints on the ground, easily recognizing that someone jumped the broken part. "I bet this was Jungkook." 

"How do you know?" I laughed a bit as I realized that whoever it was seemed to have gotten stuck because there was a body print next to the footprints that ran off in the direction to the clearing. 

"Cause of the body print." He pointed it as well. "Jungkook always gets caught. He never told me he came though. I wonder when he did." 

"Well it had to have been yesterday since it wasn't snowing much yesterday compared to the day before." 

"True." We hopped back on the snow mobile and headed back to the resort, taking detours and riding around a bit before arriving and storing away the machine. 

"Is the resort open?" I asked as we made our way back to our loft. 

"Just about. It'll open in a half an hour or so." 

"Can we snowboard before it opens?" 

"Of course." He twitched another smile. 

"Yay!" I got excited. "I'm scared but also excited." 

"Normal." 

We made it back to the loft while conversing about the weather and how it still wasn't snowing. We only went back to drop the shed key back off and to grab the snowboards, swapping out our winter boots for the snowboard boots, before we headed back out, going to the tiny hill once more. 

"Is snowboarding harder?" I asked. "It seems hard. I can't even skateboard." 

"It's harder, yes. But you'll be fine. What makes people nervous the most when snowboarding is the fact that both your feet are locked onto the board and you can't move them like you can with skis." 

"Yeah, that's something I'm a bit nervous for." I rubbed my jaw a bit. "But I'm excited nonetheless." 

"I'm glad." 

Finally making it to the tiny hill, he told me to just walk up the hill before clicking in my feet. With a bit of struggling, we made our way up the side of the hill so we didn't get footprints in the smooth hill and straightened ourselves. 

"Click in one of your feet for now." He instructed and I obeyed easily. "Your balance is all here." He pointed to his hips and his legs. "To stop and/or slow down, slide the board forward like this." He made the board parallel to the bottom of the hill and glanced at me. "Move the board side to side to move and that's basically all you've got to know for this hill." 

"Scary." I clicked my tongue a bit, watching him go down with ease and waiting for me at the bottom with the wide smile that I could see from here. I clicked in my next foot and followed him, wobbling so badly that I ended up falling right at Jimin's feet because I was too scared to move my feet to try and stop. 

I wasn't sure if the wobbling cause me to fall or the fact that I tried to stop that made me fall. But I didn't care because it was painless, unlike how you fell while wearing skis. 

"You'll get it." He unclicked my feet and pulled me to my feet. "You stayed balance all the way until you got near the bottom. That's pretty impressive." 

I smiled widely. "I like snowboarding a bit more than skiing." 

"So do I." He smiled with me and we made our way back up the hill to go all over again. "Do better this time, hm?" 

"I'll try." I shrugged, clicking in one of my feet and watching him go down before me again. "You're so good at this." I muttered to myself, clicking in my other foot and following him down. Once again, I wobbled a lot but I made it down the hill and fell on my right at the bottom. "Oww." I whined. 

"What's up with you and the bottom of the hill?" He giggled and knelt down, staring at me a moment before breaking into a smile. "I just realized something." 

"What?" I rubbed my legs as I sat there for a while. 

"You're actually really pretty." 

I froze and felt my face heat up quicker than I could even comprehend what he had said. What did he just say? I'm pretty? I'm really pretty? What the hell? My heart raced as I cleared my throat.

"You just now realized this?" 

He nodded, standing and holding a hand out to me. "How about me?" 

"I think you look like a clown." I took his hand but he dropped my half way when he heard my comment. "OW!" 

"A clown?" 

"Yah, what was that for?" I whined, letting my body fall back flat on the snow with a sigh. "I think I broke something." 

"Okay, I'm sorry." He chuckled, holding another hand out for me but I didn't trust him. "I won't do it again, I promise." 

I narrowed my eyes at him through the goggles and took his hand, allowing him to pull me to my feet and unclicked my feet once more. 

"I'm sorry." He grinned widely at me. "Am I still a clown?" 

"Did you think it'd change?" 

"Yah.." He dropped the smile a bit. 

I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out. "Don't fall for me Jimin. It'll never happen." 

He pouted and joked a little. "Why not? You're totally my type." 

I smacked his chest and he burst into laughter. "Don't you dare." 

"I won't, I won't!" He shrieked with laughter as I kept hitting him. "Yah, yah!" 

"Let's just get back to this." I stopped and huffed at him, a smile threatening to spread onto my face. 

We snowboarded on the same hill for about an hour or so before we decided to call it quits. Thankfully, Jimin didn't make me go on the big one again. 

We made it back to the loft rather quickly and stripped our winter clothing, our faces all red from outside. 

"Hey, Jimin. It's still not snowing." I smirked. 

"It will. Just wait." He hesitated a bit as he glanced outside. "I know it will." 

"Sure, sure." 

"Let's grab some lunch at the resort and then I'll take you home. Lunch will mark the end of our really long date." He nodded at the clock. 

I glanced at it as well and smiled a bit. As fun as it is here with Jimin, I can't wait to go home and pass out. I'm so tired I feel as if I could sleep standing at this point. 

--

"Here we are." He stopped in front of my complex and we both got out, Jimin walking over to my side and leaning on the car a bit. "Was it fun?" 

I nodded and giggled a bit. "It was a lot of fun. I wish you would've told me we were staying over night though, you know. I could've brought clothes." 

He shrugged. "I was afraid you wouldn't come with me." 

"Of course I would have." I hung my head a bit as I opened the back, grabbing my winter gear before facing him again. "When I go back to work after my leave and receive my paycheck, I'll pay you back for all this." 

"Don't you dare." He warned sharply before breaking into another warm smile. "Just let me treat you." 

I grinned again, not sure if I was blushing from the cold or from his words. "I'll go now. Thanks a lot, Jimin." 

I started walking inside the complex when he called out to me. "Hana!" 

"What?" I turned to look at him as he pointed to the sky, steady snowflakes falling slowly from the clouds. 

"It's snowing." He smirked. "Next time I see you, I want my 20000 won." 

"Dammit." I grunted under my breath and stuck my tongue out at him again. "Okay, fine. You win this time." 

"I win every time." He chuckled as he walked over to his side. "I hope to see you soon." 

I gave him a curt wave and watched him drive off before I trekked up the stairs with the heavy bag, opening my door to find my mom and Hyejin there, staring at me. 

My mom looked angry while Hyejin looked a bit guilty. What could she possibly be angry at me for?  

I dropped the bag in the archway and patted Chico's head, pretending I didn't notice the tense air. "Did you guys feed Chico and Nova for me?" 

"Where were you?" My mom crossed her arms. 

"Huh? I was with a friend." 

"Don't lie to me, who's this friend?" She spoke sharply, my heart aching. I've always hated getting yelled at by people. 

"Park Jimin." I lowered my head a bit, going into the living room and sitting down with Chico on my lap. Mom and Hyejin sat opposite of me; Hyejin mouthing apologies over and over. 

"Your hand?" She glanced at my still gloved hands. "Let me see it." 

"W-why?" I gulped as I realized what she was asking about. Hyejin... You did not... 

"Hand." She snapped. 

I hurriedly took off my gloves and showed her my hands. "M-mom..." 

"Why?" She sighed, tearing her eyes from the ring with frustration. "I thought I taught you better than to go out with strangers, especially 7 men and getting married to them!" 

"I'm not married to them..." I lowered my hands onto my lap and bowed my head. "I'm engaged." 

"Hana!" 

"I'm sorry..." I felt tears b my eyes but I didn't let them fall. 

"Is that who you were coming home with last time I saw you as well?" 

"No.. That was another guy.." I bit my lip. "But he's really nice.. They're all really nice." Except Taehyung... Kind of. 

"So there is 7 of them? And they all approached you with something they needed you for?" 

"Y-yeah... I signed the contract while I had too much to drink.." 

She sighed even more and rubbed her temples. "Did I raise an idiot? Who the hell gets engaged to 7 strangers?!" 

"I-I'm sorry.."

"How long?" 

"Huh?" 

"How long?" 

"Uhm.." I thought a moment. "6 months was the original deal... But I still don't know if they decided to expand that or not." 

"You better damn hope they don't." She snapped immediately. "6 months and you're out of there, no contact afterwards, you hear?" 

"I can't anyways... The contract states that..." 

"Good!" She stood up, snatching Nova into her arms. "I don't want you being wreckless with them anymore. Don't let me catch you staying over night with ANY of them. And you better hope I don't come home and find you with one of them. I'm not happy. At all. Your father will know about this." 

I kept my head lowered as she left the house, slamming the door on her way out, my tears falling as the door slammed shut. 

"I'm sorry, Hana..." Hyejin pouted and grabbed onto my arm. "It slipped... I didn't mean to mentio--"

"Just get out." I bit my lip, trying to stop the tears. I'm such a child. Crying from being yelled at.. How pathetic can I get? 

"Han--"

"Get out." 

Hyejin hesitated and then left as she was told. Chico got scared and jumped off my lap, disappearing into my room with his tail between his legs. I dropped my head into my hands and let the tears fall silently, allowing myself to be pathetic on my own. 

I ignored my cellphone ringing and just sat there for a while. But when my phone rang a second time, I got irritated and answered, waiting for them to speak first. 

"Hana?" It was Yoongi.

"If you want me to go somewhere, I can't nor do I want to." I sighed, my voice cracking a bit.

"No.. That's not what I cal.." He froze in the middle of his sentence. "Are you crying?" 

I wiped my eyes and sniffled a little. "No." 

"Liar." He sighed. "What happened? You were on a date with Jimin, right? Did he say something?" 

"No, it's not Jimin." I muttered. "I promise I'll tell you later. I'm not in the mood right now." 

"Ah, that's okay, I understand." He easily accepted my decision. "Rest well, Hana, and don't cry anymore." 

"Thanks." I sighed again and hung up the phone, throwing it on the other couch and letting my head fall into my hands again. 

Great. 

Just great. 

 

So.. Who do you guys ship Hana with so far? Let me know~! <3 ~PandaBiscuit~