019

7 Bangtan Princes

"Yoongi." I called as I knocked on the door. "Are you home? I see your car..." 

I waited a bit and knocked again. Maybe I should've called.

Before I could knock again, my wrist was grabbed and I panicked, turning around quickly, relaxing when I saw Yoongi. 

He let out a sigh and let go. "What're you doing here?" 

I glanced down at the plastic bags in his hands and smiled a bit. "Oh, you went to the store. Was it fun? You didn't drive?" 

"It's just down the road." He shouldered me out of the way and unlocked the door, pushing it open and then waiting for me to go through. 

I hesitated a bit and went in, taking off my shoes and moving for him to get through. "I'm sorry I didn't call first..." 

He slipped off his shoes and went into the kitchen, placing the few bags on the counter. "Why are you here though?" He asked while putting away his groceries. 

I went into the kitchen and sighed as all the things he bought were instant foods, snacks, and a few bottles of alcohol. "I got fired." 

He stopped and looked at me a bit. "Did you?" His voice wavered a bit.

I gave him a funny look. "You don't look to surprised to hear it."

"Well it's a nightclub.." He chuckled nervously, putting away the rest of his groceries and throughing out the plastic bags. "So, did you come for comfort or what?" 

"I drank it off with Hobi the other night.." I flushed a bit as I remembered the scene that happened because of the alcohol we had consumed. "You said you could get me a job if I needed one. So, I want one." 

He scoffed a bit and leaned on the counter with his elbow, looking at me with a blank look. "I can do that." 

"You're fast on this.." I mumbled, crossing my arms. "Did you know I got fired already?" 

"More or less." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

He shrugged and left the room, sitting on his couch with a loud sigh. "I'm tired." 

"Yoongi, what do you mean?" I went over to him and hovered over him. "How did you know I got fired?"

He shut his eyes and smiled. "Hush.. I have a headache." 

"Liar."

"You're right, but pretend I do." 

"Yoongi! What do you know? Stop hiding things from me.." I pulled on his arm and whined a bit. "I got fired, you should be surprised! Did Hobi tell you? He told you, didn't he? He's such a loud mouth."

"He didn't tell me." Yoongi laughed, clearly amused, as he opened his eyes. "You're such a brat." 

"Then who?" I mumbled, letting him go with annoyance. 

"Myself." 

"What?"

"I got you fired."

"WHAT?" 

"Can you really not here or are you dumb?" He mumbled. 

"Why? How?" I panicked. "I need that money!" 

"I can get you a better job with a better pay." He his side and buried his face in the back cushion. "It's dangerous for you to work there. I did it so you could stop putting yourself at risk." 

I can't tell if I'm angry or touched. I pulled at my hair slightly and sat on the floor, leaning my back against the couch. "Yoongi... You can't just get me fired.." 

"It's better this way." He his other side. "You're not working for some dangerous place at dangerous times anymore." 

"I'm not working anywhere!" I bit my lip. "I need money."

"And I told you that I can get you a job! Easily!" 

"How easy? Getting a job isn't going to happen with a snap of your fingers." 

"Actually, it is." He snapped his fingers. "You have a job." 

"Nice joke." I scoffed.

"No, really. You work for me now."

"What?" 

"I'm an on-call musician. I need someone to organize all my events, find me new pieces, and meet the clients I agree to play for. It's all too much busy work for me to do on my own, I'm lazy. So I was in need of someone to do things like that. Now I have one, you're hired." He snapped his fingers again and chuckled. "I'll pay you lots, don't worry." 

"Yoongi." 

"What?" 

"That wasn't very nice of you." I stood up, looking down at him with a frown. "I'll accept your job because I need the money, but I'm not very happy about so don't think you're off the hook." 

He switched back to his other side and buried his face in the back cushion again. "I'm sorry." 

I sat on the opposite couch and the TV, watching whatever was on the channel because I was too lazy to look for a channel I liked. Within only a few moments of me watching TV, I noticed Yoongi's breathing had changed and assumed he had fallen asleep. 

How can he just fire me and then expect me to accept his job with a happy attitude about it? 

It's a big deal to just fire someone.. I don't think he realizes it. 

I turned down the volume and pushed myself off the couch, wandering into his bedroom and grabbing a pillow and a blanket. Making my way back over to him, I dropped the blanket on the ground for a second and sighed. 

"All you do is sleep. Even when you make me angry.. You just sleep." I whispered. "I'm angry at you.. But I'm not.. Why can't I be mad at you?" 

I gently lifted his head and slid the pillow underneath before grabbing the blanket and covering him with it swiftly. 

"What a jerk." I sighed, ruffling his hair a bit before I sat back down on the other couch. "I better get paid a lot or I'll just go plead for my job back..." 

--

"So Yoongi fired you?" Namjoon asked as he slurped on his drink. "That's odd of Yoongi." 

"I know right." I sighed. "I'm angry but I can't be angry towards him."

Namjoon lifted an eyebrow and smirked a bit. "Anyways.. What was this that Hyun Ki told you? You only told me briefly." 

"He told me that I'm toxic and this contract is toxic." I mumbled, sipping my drink as well and staring out the cafe window. "Which I mean.. I can see how it is. But he keeps misunderstanding. He thinks some of the boys like me and he thinks I'll like them in return." 

"Well..." Namjoon shifted, chuckling a bit. "I can see that you're thick-headed, that's for sure." 

"What?"

Namjoon shook his head. "Hyun Ki is right. This contract is toxic. That's why I pulled out." 

"What?" I lifted my eyebrows. 

"I'm in the contract but I took out my tasks." He sighed. "You have enough problems on you right now, so I took my tasks out of the equation. A while ago, actually." 

"But you needed me for things..." 

"I'll figure out some other way." He nodded a little. "I'm just observant and I notice the things going on around you that you have yet to notice. I'm doing you a favor, don't worry." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Of course, that's why I did it." He ruffled my hair and finished off his drink. "Besides, enough about this. Taehyung really needs to see you." 

"I know he does." I whined. "I need to see him as well but I really do not want to.." 

He propped his elbow on the table and rested his cheek on his palm. "Lover problems?"

"He's not my lover." I flushed immediately.

"Who is?" He joked. "I'm kidding. It was only a peck, from what I've heard. At least it wasn't anything deeper than that."

I froze. Should I tell him what went on between Hobi and I? I'm embarrassed even thinking about it.

"What is it?" Namjoon sensed that I had more to say and smirked a bit. "Did you two kiss again? Did you kiss someone else?" 

I rubbed my head a bit and sighed, sipping my drink before responding. "Hobi and I got drunk one night and ended up kissing. We didn't do anything more but it wasn't a peck either. We passed out right afterwards." 

He shut his eyes a bit and chuckled, opening them with amusement sparkling in his eyes. "Isn't this interesting? You've kissed 2 of the guys in the contract. And one is even Taehyung! What kind of woman are you?" 

"I don't know anymore." I let my head fall to the table and pouted. "The worst part is that I can't even tell if I truly hated it or not.." 

"Sounds like trouble to me." He patted my head a bit. "My suggestion is to look the other way. Avoid those two for a while. You can't develop feelings for any of us, afterall." 

"You're right." I lifted my head with a frown. "If I keep hanging around those two, worse can happen." 

"So who will you fall back with now?" Namjoon shifted elbows and gazed at me with unwavering eyes of determination. He seems to be planning something but hell if I knew what that could be. "Jungkook?" 

I nodded slightly. "I view Jungkook as a younger brother.. I'll probably end up hanging with Yoongi the most though. He seems stressed lately and he's comfortable to be with. Plus, I need to punish him for firing me." 

"Fair enough." Namjoon nodded slowly, flashing a smile that revealed his dimples. "I like your brother, he's smart and knows what is going on. Take his word seriously and you'll make it through these remaining months." 

"Ugh." I slumped over. "You pay for these drinks, I'm going back to Yoongi." 

"You're leaving me already?" He pouted. "That's actually perfect timing."

"Why?"

"I have a date." He winked, standing up. "If she sees you with me, she might get the wrong idea."

I scoffed, jokingly. "Oh okay, push me aside for another woman." 

"Of course, what else would I do?" He joked as well. 

"Good luck, then." I stood up as well, stretching. "I hope it goes well for you. Is she going to help you with your tasks instead of me then?" 

"If she wants to." He nodded. "I'll need help eventually, I just don't want to burden you anymore than we already have." 

"You're sweet. Goodbye and goodluck, again." I grabbed my backpack and slung it onto my shoulders, leaving the cafe and searching for the nearest bus stop. 

I arrived at the bus stop just as the bus was getting there and hurriedly got on, scanning my new bus card, and decided to stand up since it was pretty full. 

The fact that Yoongi fired me so randomly... Must mean he cares then? I mean, no normal person would go to someone else's job and fire them just because they themselves didn't like the type of work the other was doing. And then to hire me as basically his assistant... It's all so random and I really should be mad.. But to be honest, spending more time with Yoongi and getting paid to do isn't necessarily a bad thing. 

In no time, I arrived at the bus stop to get off at and trekked the rest of the way to Yoongi's house, only to notice that he had company. 3, no.. 4 cars.. There is 4 cars more than usual. I wonder why...

I hurried over to his house and opened the door slightly, loud voices hitting my ears immediately.

"Why won't you just sign the damn paper?" A male voice yowled. "Your mother came here personally to ask you to and you just disrespected her in the process!" 

"Just sign it, Yoongi." His mother's voice sounded next. 

"Why should I?" Yoongi yowled in return. "You said you didn't even need my signature to take me off the register so why won't you just do it without it? I will never sign it. You two are heartless to treat me like this. I told you that it went away. All of it did!" 

My heart dropped and I quietly came in, dropping my backpack down in the hall and entering further. Who must've been Yoongi's dad, was towering over Yoongi in the middle of the living room, Yoongi's mom standing beside him. There were people who seemed like lawyers standing behind Yoongi and then some standing behind his parents.

Oh my... This is really getting out of hand. 

I hurried over to Yoongi's side, shocking both him and his parents. I stared straight at his father and bowed a bit. "Is this necessary? In order to keep your wealth and your greed, you'd like to give up your son?" 

"Who is this?" His dad watched me. 

"It's his fiancèe." His mother sighed. 

His dad just sighed and looked back to Yoongi. "We're doing this for you." 

"What about this is for me?" Yoongi pulled me back a little bit, getting defensive. "It's all for you. You two are taking me off the register because you don't want any money going to me. How is that for me?"

"You won't have the stress of dealing with it ontop of your illness." His mom finished for her husband. "Just sign them so I can be fair."

"If you're going to do it, just go and do it. I'm not signing them." Yoongi's bit his lip, hard, his gaze wavering and his hands trembling a bit. It was only then did I realize that he was about to break down and he didn't want them to see so he was trying to push them away.

I looked back to his parents and offered a small, clearly fake, smile. "Can you two leave? I think you've caused enough trauma for today."

"Who are you to ta--" His dad got angry but his mom just pulled on her husband's arm and shook her head, frowning at the two of us. 

"Fine, we'll go." She sighed, dragging her husband and beckoning for the lawyers to follow as well.

The second the door shut and they were gone, Yoongi fell to his knees, defeat overwhelming him. I got down on the floor as well and stared at Yoongi. 

"Yoongi, you did a good job." I put my hands on his shoulders and rubbed them a bit, smiling. "You didn't do anything wrong. Your parents have the issues, not you." 

Yoongi continued to just stare blankly at the floor, his breathing a bit quick and his hands still trembling. 

"You're just worked up." I moved my hands to his cheeks and cupped his face, lifting his head so he was looking at me with the dull eyes. "Focus on your breathing. Don't think about anything else, just focus on regulating your breathing again." 

For a few moments, Yoongi continued to stare blankly at me now. It was like he wasn't even in his body, he felt lifeless as I used my strength to hold him up as I moved my hands back to his shoulders.

I didn't no what else to do as I waited for his breathing to regulate and for his hands to stop shaking. Once they did, his eyes seemed to light up again as he basically came back to life, holding himself up as my arms dropped away from him. 

His eyebrows furrowed with frustration. "Why me?" 

I couldn't answer. I didn't know how to answer, or what to say. All I could do was just helpless watch him and smile at him, shaking my head lightly, anything to keep him looking at me. 

If I hadn't come... How much would they have wounded Yoongi? Would they see him break down? What would happen if I hadn't stopped Yoongi from breaking down completely? Would he hurt himself again? 

All these thoughts... It's all about timing with Yoongi, isn't it? If I'm a second too late... What happens to him? 

It's scary to think about... I care about him so much... I don't ever want to be too late, not even by a second. Who knows what could happen within that second... 

I want to help but how..? 

Yoongi eventually unfurrowed his eyebrows and let out a small, exhausted sigh. "Why are you here?" 

I calmed myself down and looked at him again. "I wanted to spend the rest of today with you. And I wanted to punish you for firing me." 

Yoongi smirked a bit. "I'm tired, can I sleep first?" 

I nodded. "I'll let you rest for a little." 

I don't want to leave him alone though... 

He stood up and went to the couch but I stood and stopped him. "What?" 

"Sleep in your bed, for once." I shook my head a bit. "You'll be better rested that way." 

He opened his mouth to protest but nothing came out as he disappeared down the hall and into his room. 

I panicked a little and followed, pushing open the door slowly. 

"What is it?" He mumbled as he slipped into the bed, pulling the covers over himself a bit.

"I.."

"You don't want me alone?" He finished my sentence, rolling on his side. "Then come here. I wouldn't leave me alone right now either." 

I gulped, hesitating a bit at my racing heart, and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I can just sit over there." 

Yoongi grumbled and pulled me down carefully, resting his chin on the top of my head. "Just stay like this for a little bit. Hugging people gives off happy chemicals."

"That's the oddest thing I've heard from you." I chuckled a bit, relaxing slowly as I got use to being this close to him. "But I want you happy so I'll let it slide this once." 

Though my heart was thumping hard the entire time, Yoongi managed to fall asleep with me held closely to him. 

He just needs people to lean on... That's all. 

His parents are a bunch of jerks that deserve to fall off a cliff or just vanish. 

I dozed off a few times but I could never stay asleep. It actually kind of startled me on how dead still Yoongi was when he slept. Of course I could hear his steady breathing since it was basically in my ear.. But he never once moved, rolled, or shifted. He was stone still and I found it odd.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and stiffened a bit, afraid it might somehow wake him up as I reached for it, reading the text quickly.

From: Hobi

Jimin and I are going to a party tonight. Want to go? It's not fancy in the slightest :) It's a nightclub, basically.

To: Hobi

No thanks. I'm with Yoongi tonight. Besides, a nightclub isn't my cup of tea. 

From: Hobi

Boo, okay 

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and moved my head slightly, glancing up at Yoongi's face. His eyelids closed lightly and his mouth slightly ajar. I smiled a bit. He's sleeping so well. I'm glad.

My heart feels warm with him again... He's not even awake but yet my heart races and warms up... 

I was just about to doze off again when a loud crash came from outside, startling me awake. What the hell? 

I moved Yoongi's arm from around my waist and sat up, Yoongi easily staying asleep. I glanced at him for a moment and got out of bed, opening the bedroom door and making my way down the hall when another crash came. 

It isn't thunder cause it was still mid-winter with snow on the ground still. 

I peaked out the window and noticed that it was cars making the noise. Someone had lost control on the road and crashed into a parked car. The second crash I had heard was another driver failing to see the accident and crashing into the first guy.

But it was nothing serious because both drivers and the owner of the parked car were all talking amongst themselves. 

Roads must be icy still. It's a little warmer today, I would've thought it would've been better driving conditions.

I pulled away from the window and stood there a moment. Should I make food for him for when he wakes up? I know he doesn't eat much but it's starting to show... He's a lot thinner than he was before. He's got so much stress...

I decided against it because even if I made him food, it wouldn't do any good if he didn't eat it, so I returned back to his room. I carefully shut the door only to turn around and find that he had woken up. He hadn't moved from how I left him, but his eyes with half open and he was for sure awake. 

"There was a car accident outside the house." I spoke quietly. "But it wasn't too bad so I figured they could all handle it on there own. Did I wake you?" 

He nodded but sat up anyways, his hair messy but he still somehow looked really handsome still. I look horrid when I wake up from naps but how does he look so good? 

"I feel better now." He commented as he got out of bed, yawning a bit. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked with a smile. "I'm glad that resting for a bit got you feeling better. It's nearing dinner time anyways." 

"Not really." He shouldered past me and exited the room. 

"You're not?" I pouted, hoping he was since I was very hungry. "When did you last eat?" 

"Earlier this morning." He answered as he vanished into his piano room, shutting the door behind him. 

"Yah, why are you closing doors to me?" I stood outside the room with my arms crossed. 

"I want to play for a little bit." He answered. "You're hungry, go eat." 

I was about to reply but he started to play his piano so I found it useless. Is he grumpy? Is he still upset? Playing the piano must calm his nerves or something... Right? Strange.

I took his word and went into the kitchen, mostly eating snacks and some breakfast bars he had until I wasn't too hungry anymore. I noticed that the piano had stopped playing sometime in the middle and was still waiting for him to continue but he didn't. 

Is he bored of it already? I still want to learn piano.. Would now be the correct time to ask? I doubt it...

I heard the door open as I exited the kitchen and saw as he made his way slowly into the restroom, a dark red liquid catching my eye immediately as it stained a tiny tip of the dark green striped sleeve. 

Are you kidding me? He was still hurting so he shut me out and hurt himself? The restroom door shut and I made my way into the piano room, searching for what he had used. I searched everywhere, even his little corner that always had the stereo and a jacket on the floor, but I found nothing. 

I don't understand. Why won't he just tell me? I thought he was feeling better.. Why'd he have to hurt himself? Especially when I'm right here with him! I should've known something was strange when he shut the piano room door. 

Should I pretend that I didn't notice? He might be mad.. I know it's embarrassing being caught.. But what if he doesn't clean it? I should check without making it obvious..

After giving the room another search, I decided that he must have the tools he used. I exited the piano room and waiting just outside the kitchen archway as he made his way towards me, now wearing a dark blue sweater. 

"Why'd you change?" I gave him an odd look, trying to peer at his wrist but it was covered. 

"Dirty clothes." He shrugged as if lying was nothing. 

I forced a smile and grabbed his wrist. "Let's go watch a movie." 

He winced a bit but to be honest, if I didn't know any different, I probably wouldn't have noticed the wince. He masked it pretty well. 

He shook my hand off his wrist and sighed. "A movie? I don't feel like it. Why don't you just go home today?"

Home? Like hell I'm going home right now. "I'm spending today with you." I laughed a bit, gazing at the wrist again but still seeing nothing. "We can talk. Has anything happened that you want to tell me? We said we would be as honest as we could with each other, right?" 

"Yeah." 

"So.. Anything?"

"You already know everything that happened today." He gave me an odd look. "Why are you pressing for nonexistent details?" 

Is he lying? 

I got annoyed and grabbed his wrist again, carefully, and pulled up the sleeve. He stared at me with bored eyes and yawned a bit. 

There's nothing new here.. Just scares. I put his wrist down and went to the other one in case I got the wrong wrist but only scars were visible with no new wounds. I don't get it.

"Care to explain?" He laughed a bit at my surprise. 

"I..." I let go of his wrist and burned with embarrassment. "You went into your piano room and when you came out, I noticed your sleeve. I thought you hurt yourself.." 

He closed his eyes and laughed a bit more, opening them with amusement twinkling in his eyes rather than having them be dull. 

"I was playing the piano and my nose started bleeding." He explained with a slight smirk. "I get nosebleeds when the weather changes so since it got a little warmer, I got one." 

"Oh.." I stared at the floor, hot with embarrassment still. 

He ruffled my hair and lightly hit the back of my head. "At least you're cautious. But I didn't do any such thing." 

"Does your wrist hurt though?" A frown remained on my face. "You still winced when I grabbed it." 

"More or less." He shrugged. "You used my arm as a pillow so my wrist hurts a bit from being at an awkward angle." 

"Ah..." 

"You're cute." He mumbled as he shouldered past me again and sat on the couch. 

"Still, why did you shut me out of the piano room?"

"I wanted you to eat. You would've denied that you were hungry and would've followed me in there." 

True. 

"You're so mean." I held my cheeks as they remained hot. "Jimin and Hobi are going to a nightclub tonight, we should go." 

"And see girls act stupid just to get attention? I think I'll pass."

"Yoongi.. I actually kind of want to go. Hobi and Jimin would be hilarious to watch and then us two can just talk." 

"Then go."

"You would let me go to a nightclub with two other men?"

"I'm a man."

"Oh right."

"Tch." He chuckled a bit. "I'll go. Frankly because I don't just Jimin or Hobi if they get drunk. They both do crazy things."

Oh trust me.. I know Hobi does some crazy things.. 

"Yay!" I got excited. "I'll call Hobi and tell him we'll go. You should get ready so that we can stop at my house so I can get ready. Nightclubs should be opening up in a few hours." 

Yoongi stood up with a long sigh and nodded. "Too much work.." 

I watched him as he vanished into his room to grab clothes and then vanished into the bathroom. 

I smiled to myself a bit.

This'll be fun. 

I'll hang out with Hoseok this one last time for the week and then I'm going to start pulling apart so I don't cause trouble with him again..

--

"Too loud.." Yoongi complained the second we walked in. 

I had never heard of this place before and we had to drive a little ways to get here but it was pretty cool. Hoseok and Jimin lead the way and we picked a booth towards the middle, Jimin and Hoseok sitting together and Yoongi and I sitting together.

"This place is always packed." Jimin yelled over the music. "I'm going to go dance." 

Jimin vanished and Hoseok called over a waitress, ordering alcohol and snacks, and then looking to me with eager eyes.

"Let's go dance." He stood up and nodded towards the crowded dance floor as lights flashed all about.

"Already? We just got here?" I yelled back in return. "Yoongi, do you want to?"

"No thanks." 

"Okay, then sure." I stood up and grabbed onto Hoseok's arm as he lead me through the throng of people. 

We eventually found a spot and pulled apart. Hoseok started to dance first. My god where did he learn a dance like that? It fits the atmosphere of this place, that's for sure.

I eventually danced a little too. I wasn't the best so I just kind of half assed it and mostly mimicked him but it was still fun nonetheless. Jimin sought us out and joined us with dancing, making fun of my moves here and there.

Jimin is a good dancer too. I'm so out of place. 

Who cares though?

We danced for a while before returning to the booth, taking our seats as we caught our breath.

"This place is pretty cool." I admitted as Hoseok poured all 4 of us drinks. 

"Isn't it?" He held his shot glass up and smirked. "Cheers?" 

"Tch, cheers at a nightclub." Jimin laughed but the four of us casually clanked them together and then downed the shot, both Jimin and I holding the cup over our heads to show we finished it.

"Classic." Hoseok commented with a bit of a snicker as he poured more into our glasses. "We should do love shots." 

"Love shots?"

"Yeah, you should do one with all of us." Jimin winked. 

"Okay, sounds fun." I smiled widely. 

I looked to Yoongi but he shook his head, not refilling his glass. I pouted a bit and got out of the booth, climbing over Jimin a bit to sit in between Hoseok and Jimin. 

I hooked my arm with Jimin first and took the shot easily, giggling a bit. Jimin smiled at me and I turned the other way, Hoseok refilling and our arms hooking. Alcohol seems to be famous with me lately. I always get into the most problems with it. 

We took the shot and smiled at each other, pulling away a bit slower than I had with Jimin. 

Jimin and Hoseok decided to go dance again and I switched back over to sit beside Yoongi, who was twirling around his half filled shot glass.

I stared at him a moment and tapped his shoulder. "Hm?" 

"Why aren't you drinking?" 

He finished off the shot glass and put it down on the table. "I drove."

"We can call a driver, you know. That's what Hobi is going to do since he drove Jimin as well." 

"I don't trust people that well." He sighed. "Don't worry. I'll be responsible for you tonight."

I blushed a bit at his words even though I knew he was just being nice and not meaning anything by it. 

"Thanks." I bit my lip. 

"Why aren't you dancing?" He asked casually.

"I don't really go to clubs to dance." I admitted. "I'm more in it for the alcohol." 

I went to pour myself another shot but he stopped me and shook his head a bit. 

"Don't you want to remember at least a little bit of the night? If you get drunk now, you'll forget the fun." 

I chuckled a bit and relaxed back into the back of the booth. "I guess you're right." 

"So.. What do you think I should do? With my parents, I mean.." 

"I think you should do nothing and I should knock some sense into those heartless beings." I grumbled, shaking my head slightly. "I honestly think they just don't understand you. They don't understand what mental illnesses are and how it effects someone... I feel like if they knew and understood... They wouldn't do this. But no one really understands unless you've dealt with it yourself."

"Is that why you understand me?"

"I was never diagnosed." I sighed. "And I do not have a mental illness. But I've been to my low many times in high school. That's my only experience. Though.. Even my low back then isn't near what could become your low. Honestly, I don't understand fully your mentality. But I know it is very fragile and I know you can't help it by just smiling it off or snapping your fingers. That's what I know."

He smiled a bit. "You try to understand. That's what makes you a better person." 

"Of course I'm a good person, especially a better person." I giggled a bit. "I enjoy your company as well so it's only normal that I'm curious to how your mind works." 

"Define normal." He mocked. "Drink, you're getting sentimental and I don't like it." 

I smirked and downed the shot easily, enjoying the warmth filling my stomach. "Pour me one." 

"I meant to drink that shot, not the entire bottle." He pushed away the rest of the alcohol, snickering a little. 

"Boo." I mumbled, feeling a bit dizzy but it still wasn't enough alcohol to get me drunk. 

"How much do you drink on a daily basis?" He crossed his arms to chest as he asked. 

"Mm, more often lately than before." I mumbled. "The more stress that piles on me, the more I consume." 

"Stop stressing before you get dementia."

"Dementia?" I laughed again. "I'm not consuming enough alcohol to get that." 

"But you could if you get super stressed."

"Sure." I glanced over and realized that Jimin had started conversing with some girls around us. "Look, Jimin might get a girlfriend." 

"Tch, as if." Yoongi noticed where I was looking. "He's had his eyes fixed on Soo Young for the longest time."

"Soo Young? Isn't that Dae Young's younger sister?"

"Yeah. He doesn't seem to like her as much now a days. But he had the biggest crush on her while Taehyung and Dae Young were dating." 

"Why doesn't he ask her then?"

"He did. He got rejected." Yoongi answered bluntly. "That's why he doesn't seem to like her anymore, he's gotten over her."

"Oh." 

"Jimin is a stubborn person." Yoongi mumbled, hardly audible over the music. "No one could tolerate it."

"I don't think he's that bad." I admitted. "He gets flustered easily and makes mistakes but he's actually pretty sweet." 

"Do you like him?" Yoongi half joked. 

"He's a friend, not really much else." I scolded him. But if you ask me about Taehyung, Hobi... Or maybe even you.. I don't think I would be able to answer as easily. 

Yoongi just nodded and dropped the topic as Hoseok returned for more alcohol. "Hana, don't you want to dance?" He poured his glass and drank it just as quickly as he had arrived. 

"No, not really. Yoongi and I are having a very sentimental moment." I joked. 

"No making out, please." Hoseok winked, half serious, and downed another glass.

"Wait, wait, wait, let me do it too!" I got impatient and poured myself a glass. "We should have a competition, actually." 

"Of how many shots we can do?" Hoseok sat down across from me and grinned. "Let's do it. I bet I'll win."

"From what I saw in England, I doubt it." 

"We'll need more alcohol." Hoseok shook his head.

"There's more here, don't worry." I pointed over to the end of the table. 

"Let's do it."

"This is not going to go well.." Yoongi inched away from me a bit, shaking his head. "Do not vomit in my direction."

Hoseok filled his glass and looked to me. "Same time or turns?"

"Same time." I lifted the glass and he counted off, the two of us easily downing it and filling our next glasses. "I'll win."

"Doubt it." Hoseok grumbled and gave the que to drink, refilling soon after.

"At this rate, the both of you will be out in 5 minutes." Yoongi sighed. 

We continued the competition even when Jimin had returned to watch, drinking a bit on his own as well. We were about 5 or 6 shots in when I started to feel the effects of all the alcohol big time. I was already feeling them when we just had a few shots before this but now it was doubling.

I need to beat Hoseok.. I'm clearly drunk but is he? I looked him over carefully, taking notice of his lazy eye movements and red tinted cheeks. He's drunk.

"How about we stop there? You'll kill yourselves." Yoongi warned.

"You need to finish this bottle at least." Jimin encouraged us. 

So we did, Hoseok completely getting knocked out by the 8th shot. I was done by the 9th so I called it victory. 

"Great." Yoongi tsked. "You won. How did this benefit your life at all?" 

"This is weak alcohol." Jimin whined as he exaimined the bottle. "No wonder it took so long for them to get drunk. Let's get stronge--"

"No. It's good enough." Yoongi shook his head. "You're all drunk." 

My head fell to the table with a bang, startling me since I didn't even realize my own head was falling. 

"Hana." Yoongi shook my shoulder but I felt to sick to answer. "Yo."

"And she's gone!" Jimin hollered. "She beat Hobi hyung but not by much." 

"She's conscious still." Yoongi laughed. "I can see her eyes open. Take her to the bathroom, I bet she feels sick." 

"No.." Jimin whined, standing up. "I'm going to go dance some more." 

And he vanished from the booth again. 

"Hana, are you ill? Don't vomit here please." Yoongi shook my shoulder again but I didn't feel like responding. "Hobi, are you conscious now? Hobi?" 

I noticed Hoseok's head lifting and smiled slightly. He better admit he lost or I'll beat him up. "I never lost it." His words slurred a bit. "So I won."

My head snapped up and I glared at him. "You liar. I did more.." I stopped talking when I felt like I was going to vomit, Yoongi noticing. 

"And we're done here." Yoongi quickly guided me out of the booth and guided me to the nearest bathroom, pushing me inside the ladies' room. "Go in there." 

I did as I was told and staggered to a stall, vomiting the second I reached the toilet. I felt much better after it was done and over with so I left the restroom, Yoongi waiting against the wall. 

"That was quick." He smirked at me, looping an arm through mine. "Come on, I think its time to go home."

"But its so fun here.." I complained as he guided me back to the booth.

"All you did was drink the entire night."

"How long were we here though? We just got here!" 

"Hana, we've been here for 3 hours, we did not just get here."

"Liar.." I sighed, nearly tripping over his leg at one point. 

"Jimin, Hobi, let's go." Yoongi called as he noticed Jimin was now at the booth again.

"Aw..." Jimin complained but followed easily, not as drunk as Hoseok and I so he wasn't much of an issue. 

Yoongi left some money on the table and grabbed Hoseok's arm, pulling him out of the booth and then looping an arm around both of our waists to help guide us outside.

"A shot competition was not what you two needed. You both are weak." Yoongi laughed, Jimin trailing along behind. "Where are you parked Jimin? Where is your driver?"

We paused outside in the cold for Jimin to call the driver. I buried into Yoongi's side to keep warm. 

"Yah, why are you so close to me?" Yoongi complained. 

"Cold..."

"Your fault for not wearing a coat." Yoongi sighed but allowed me to stay like that.

We waited for the driver to show up and I stood alone as Yoongi helped Jimin and Hoseok get into the back of Hoseok's car, paying the driver in advance, and then watching him pull away.

"Your turn." Yoongi sighed again as he looked back to me. "Come on."

He didn't help me walk this time but I didn't really need it. I made my way just fine, nearly falling over twice from the world spinning around me. 

It was only when we finally reached his car that I felt like vomiting again. But I never did and climbed in the backseat on my own, Yoongi buckling me in before going to the drivers' seat and driving off. 

"Yoongi, you never do anything fun." I complained, unbuckling myself.

"Hey, put your seatbelt back on." He glared at me through the rearview mirror. "If I get in an accident, you'll go flying." 

"I don't want to.." I whined, lying down across the backseats. "I'm tired." 

Yoongi slammed on his breaks and I rolled onto the floor, hitting my head. "OW!" 

"See?" He growled. "Listen to me. Put on your seatbelt." 

"You did that on purpose." I pouted, getting up and buckling myself in lazily.

"I did, you're right." He sighed. "Leave the seatbelt on." 

"I am, I am." I leaned my head against the window, watching the world spin around me. "Everything is spinning.. Doesn't it make it hard for you to drive in a straightline?"

"Your world is spinning. Mine is still." He mumbled, watching me occasionally from the mirror. "If you feel sick, tell me. I don't want vomit in my car." 

I started giggling uncontrollably for a second and then looked at him. "I threw up on Tae once. That's when I woke up in bed with him. He didn't even have pants on."

"H-Hana.." Yoongi looked completely shocked.

"No, no... He didn't have pants on because I threw up on them." I explained, slurring a bit. "We didn't do anything though.."

He relaxed a bit. "Is this a secret between you and Taehyung?"

"Yeah so I can't tell you what it is." I grumbled. "Hobi knows a little as well. But I won't tell you so stop asking about it."

"Sure." He chuckled. "Can I ask you a question?"

"No." 

"Do you like Taehyung? Or Hobi?"

My head hung, tears falling for some reason as I started sobbing. "I don't know!" 

"Are you crying now? Why? What an annoying drunk you are.."

"I kissed Taehyung.. I even kissed Hobi!"

"You kissed Hobi?"

"My heart races and hurts when I'm with them.."

"So you like them?"

"But my heart is warm with you.."

"What?"

"I don't like anyone though! I don't care.. I can't like any of you." I stopped crying and stared out the window. "I'm not allowed to so I won't. And I don't. It's normal to feel this way around friends."

"I won't ask anymore questions." He laughed a bit. "Sleep, you're too noisy."

"I don't want to sleep." I complained but within moments, I ended up relaxing and dozing off regardless.

It was fate for me to ruin myself in this contract that is supposed to be for helping and healing others.

But I always screw things up.

And I'm screwing up pretty bad right now.