016

7 Bangtan Princes

"What's wrong with you two?" Yoongi was the first to notice the awkwardness between Taehyung and I at dinner that same day. 

Niether of us answered and instead we just dropped our heads, finishing off our meal. 

"Something is off now that you point it out." Jimin jumped in. 

"Aw, maybe they both miss Jungkook." Hoseok joked, his face twisted in annoyance even though he was laughing. 

I glanced at Taehyung, briefly, and then looked back to my food. Why did that have to happen? 

"So strange.." Namjoon sighed, picking at his food. 

Hoseok sighed and stood up. "I'm finished. I'll see you back at the room, Hana." He glanced at me for a second before storming off. 

"Why is he angry?" I pouted, using Hoseok's anger as an excuse to run off. 

Even against Jin's wishes, dinner tonight was in the hotel so it wasn't much of an effort to get to the room or to find Hoseok since I had found him just before he stepped into the elevator. 

"Hobi, Hobi, Hobi, Hobi~!" I yelled in panic as I pulled him out of the elevator in time. "Walk with me~!" 

Hoseok glanced at me, irritated a moment, and then broke into a wide smile. "Hana~!" 

"Why are you so angry?" I looped my arm with his as we made our way to the stairs. 

"I'm just annoyed." He admitted. "Not angry." 

"Why are you so annoyed?" I rephrased. 

He shrugged. "Small things." 

"What should we do tomorrow?" I asked. "All together, I mean." 

"I dunno, we'll figure something out though." He huffed as we made our way up the stairs. 

Should I tell him what happened with Taehyung and I?  

I really don't want to... But I also do...

I don't know.

--

"Let's do something." I voted as the 7 of us all met in one room. "All together." 

Taehyung lifted his eyes and met gazes with me, his eyes the first to wander off again awkwardly. 

"What is there to do? Do they have karaoke here?" Namjoon asked. 

"No, we can't do that." Taehyung and Jimin protested together. 

"Not without Jungkook." Taehyung added without Jimin. 

Jin thought a while. "Well we've all eaten. Hana has to go help out my relatives for a few hours and then we'll be free." 

I fell backwards on the bed and whined. "I don't want to, Jin." 

"I'm sorrryy!" He whined. "I can't do anything about it~" 

"Then the 5 of us will think about what to do while you and Jin do your thing." Jimin announced, glancing at Yoongi who was nodding off. "This hyung is falling asleep again." 

"Well, let us get at it then." I heaved a sigh and pushed myself off the bed. "Come on Jin, the quicker we get things done, the quicker we get to have fun!" 

--

"Hana! Nice job! You're strong!" His cousin came over to me with a lopsided smile. "Strong for a pretty lady, that is." 

"Stop flirting with my lover, Oliver." Jin peeked over his stack of boxes as he set them on the ground.

Oliver scratched the back of his head and giggled a bit. "I couldn't help it. Thank you, Hana, for moving the boxes." 

I stared at the boxes and nodded. "Sure. Anything else you need to move to storage? This flower shop is huge..." 

"Of course there is more." Oliver chuckled again. "But not today. You and Jin moved a lot today so you can stop that task for today. The last task I need you to do in here, for today, would be to help pot those last plants that I was working on earlier." 

I bit my lip to hold in a sigh and nodded again. "Show me how to pot plants and I'll do it." 

The three of us made our way out of storage and into the greenhouse portion. He got out a few pots and potted about 4 or 5 with explainations on how to do it before giving us the pots to finish off. 

He walked off to talk to customers just shortly after. I stared at the dirt and then at the plants yet to pot. 

"Jin." I finally sighed as I started to work. 

"Yeah?" 

"I hate this." 

"Me too." 

I stared at the dirt caking onto my bare hands and pouted. "Your tasks ." 

"At least they aren't emotionally draining." Jin reached over and gave me a high five, chuckling. "The more you work, the faster everything gets done." 

"Blah. I'm not even getting paid..." I whined as we shut up and got to work. 

It took a full hour to pot the rest of the plants and then another half hour for us to get all the dirt off our hands and out from under our fingernails. It had to be one of the most tedious things I've done thus far. 

"Thanks for the help you two, see you again tomorrow~!" Oliver waved us off as we were on our way and I couldn't help but complain again. 

"Tomorrow too?" 

"I know, life ." Jin sighed. "Let's call the boys out to meet somewhere and go from there. Deal?" 

"Deal." I nodded, the two of us searching for a good meeting spot and just settled at a local library. 

Jin called them outside and then came inside with me to wait, finding a few sets of couches in the lobby and taking our seat. 

I rubbed my legs a bit before using Jin's lap as a pillow and relaxing. "Jin." I whispered, not wanting to disturb anyone else. 

"What?" 

"Can I tell you something? I was going to tell Hobi yesterday but I got nervous. But for some reason, I feel comfortable with you like a sibling." 

"Do it." He nodded, playing with my hair. 

"Taehyung and I were walking around yesterday.. And we talked a little about Dae Young and Soo Young.. But then somehow he kissed me.. And even worse is that I kissed him too cause I was curious." 

Jin froze a bit, mouthed an "oh my god", and then started playing with my hair again. "Hana... That's not good." 

"I know!" I whined. "What do I do?" 

"Don't like him. Not only because of the contract but... He's not someone you should like." 

"I don't like him though.. I was just so shocked... And it was my first kiss so I was curious."

"Wait, whoa, what, really?" Jin stared at me in shock. 

"Well yeah... I've dated before but never long enough or serious enough to kiss.." 

"Oh my god." He shook his head. "This is not good for you. Don't bring it up to Taehyung. Taehyung is a player and he'll do nothing but hurt you.. Don't let him do it again." 

"I know, Jin. I wasn't planning on making it a regular habit to kiss him." I rolled my eyes a bit. "I just don't know what to do now..." 

"Well first things first, don't tell Hobi." 

"Don't tell me what?" Hoseok's voice froze Jin to the core. 

"How are you here so fast?" 

"I was around." Hoseok glanced around and lolled his head a bit, clearly annoyed. "Secrets from me already, Hana?" 

"No, it's not important anyways." I sighed. "You already have a bad relationship with Tae.. Hyung. With Taehyung." 

He narrowed his eyes at me and sat down on the opposite couch. "I hate liars." 

Yet you are one and you've turned me into one. But I know these are two totally different things. 

"Hana is using a white lie to keep it from you." Jin defended. "She's uncomfortable with the matter and will tell you later." 

"I thought she wasn't closest with me all this time but it's you." Hoseok tapped his foot in now very clear frustration. 

"Stop getting angry over nothing." Namjoon smacked the back of Hoseok's head and sat down beside him. "You've been grumpy lately. Is our flower dying?" 

"Everyone dies." Hoseok pouted. "Of course I'm dying!" 

"So negative." Jin tsked, still playing with my hair. "Hana and I did some hard work today." 

"It wasn't hard. It was just time consuming and boring." I corrected. "But it's hard work to us since we never do anything." 

"Too much effort." Namjoon nodded in agreement. "Life is hard." 

"Wise words." Jin agreed. "So were you two just out and about?" 

"I was, I told you this." Hoseok snapped a bit and then threw on a wide smile when Namjoon glared at him. "Just kidding." 

"I was also out and about." Namjoon sighed. "But we weren't together." 

"Were you doing anything fun?" I mumbled. 

"No." Namjoon answered but Hoseok did not so I glanced at Hoseok. 

"What about you?" 

"No, of course not." He mumbled. 

Jeez... He is grumpy... Where'd the sunshine go? 

"Ay, we're here." Jimin announced with Yoongi and Taehyung trailing behind him.

"Finally." Jin stopped playing with my hair and I sat up. "Hana wanted to do something with all of us and you guys said you would think. So, what's the verdict?" 

Jimin looked a bit excited. "We decided to go to a concert." 

"What?" My mouth fell open a bit. "What kind of concert?" 

"Classical music." 

I tried not to show my disappointment as I nodded. "That would be fun. When is it?" 

"It's tonight." Yoongi sighed. "It's free. Jimin just didn't want to spend money." 

"Yah..." Jimin elbowed Yoongi and laughed nervously. "Plus, classical music can be fun to listen to." 

"Or fall asleep too." Hoseok inputed. 

"You guys..." Jimin pouted. "Fine, who else has ideas?" 

"We could go to a bath house." Taehyung mumbled, avoiding my eyes. 

"Hana is a girl, Taehyung." Hoseok shot at him. "She'd basically be alone." 

"Wow, watch the attitude." Taehyung shot back. 

"I'm older, don't talk to me like that." Hoseok warned. 

"Okay, enough." Namjoon got frustrated again. "You two need to stop whatever feud you have going on here. It is taking a toll on everyone in here." 

"But a bath house wouldn't work." Jin sighed. "Try again." 

"We could go see Phantom of the Opera or something." I mumbled as my eye caught a flyer on the bookshelf. 

"How'd you come up with that one?" Jimin laughed a bit. "That sounds like fun." 

I pointed to the flyer. "It'll be expensive though." 

"Who cares?" Namjoon nodded, happily. "Let's see it! I love Phantom of the Opera." 

"You would." I giggled a bit, getting up and grabbing the flyer, coming back and noticing Taehyung's gaze piercing me the entire time. Taehyung stop.. "There is a performance tonight, tomorrow, and next week, it seems." 

"It'll be even more expensive since we didn't preorder tickets. Let's hope they aren't full. What time?" Jin stood up and read them. "The showing is at 6pm. If we get there around 5, we can try and get some good-ish seats." 

"Let's just relax here for a little bit or break off into groups and wander, meet back here, have dinner at 4, and then find our way there." Namjoon smiled a bit. "Good plan?" 

"Good enough." Jin agreed, giving the flyer to Namjoon. 

Taehyung cleared his throat and stepped forward, my heart pounding. What is he going to do? He looks like he's going to say something. Don't you dare... But then again, why would he? It was a mistake on his part too... Wasn't it? 

"I have somewhere I want to go with Hana." 

Jin's head flew up, gathering the attention of Hoseok easily. "Hana and I already had plans." Jin spoke quickly. 

Taehyung's eyes pierced through Jin. "What kind of plans?" 

I stared blankly at the scene going on in front of me and mentally pleading for someone else to take charge and lead me away. 

Almost as if reading my mind, Yoongi came over to my side. "Actually, Hana and I had plans since last night to do something today." 

Jin glanced to me and I nodded. "True." 

Taehyung stepped down with a huff and Hoseok lost interest, going back to his phone. Jin went over and stood with Namjoon to talk with him. 

"Let's go." I smiled and grabbed Yoongi's arm, dragging him out of the library with no destination in mind. "How'd you know I wanted out of there?" 

"I'm observant. Your body language tells a lot about your thoughts and emotions." He shoved his hands into his pockets and smiled a bit, allowing me to keep holding onto his arm. "Isn't that how you tried to read me when we first met?" 

"I tried and failed." I admitted. "I thought you were a mean guy." 

"I am." He chuckled a bit. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Can I tell you the drama between Taehyung and I, then? I trust you a lot too." 

"I don't really like drama." He looked bored already. 

"Then I won't." I frowned a bit and kicked at the side walk. "You're bound to find out anyways. Like you've said, you're observant." 

We walked in silence for a bit until we came to a small park, seating ourselves down on the bench. It's colder today than it was yesterday. But still not as cold as it would be in Korea. So, I'm a bit thankful.

"Mm.." Yoongi began, a bit hesitant. "I've noticed something strange about Hobi lately." 

"Hobi? Me too. He's grumpy." I sighed. "I don't know why either." 

He rubbed his head, seemingly uncomfortable. "Taehyung too." 

"I offered to tell you." 

"But I don't think you've noticed." 

"Huh?" I glanced at him. "So you're telling me that you see something I don't? What do you see? Are you a witch?" 

He let out a nervous chuckle and shook his head. "It's nothing, really.. I've just noticed something between the 3 of you." 

"And you're not going to tell me, are you?" I narrowed my eyes at the ground. "Mean." 

He shrugged and pulled out his phone, beginning to play games. "You'll figure it out." 

"Thanks, Yoongi." I grumbled, staring at the passing bodies until I felt my phone vibrate. 

I checked it quickly. 

From: Taehyung

I need to talk to you. Where are you and Yoongi at? 

To: Taehyung

Not now. Not today. I don't want to talk about anything. 

From: Taehyung

We can't keep misunderstanding each other. We need to talk about what happened. 

To: Taehyung 

Or we could just forget about it. It was a mistake on both our parts, after all. 

From: Taehyung

Are you dumb? 

To: Taehyung

Most likely. 

From: Taehyung

Hana, I'm serious. We need to talk. 

To: Taehyung

Regardless of what you want, it's not what I want. 

From: Taehyung

You're making me angry. 

To: Taehyung 

Oh this is new. I don't want to talk about it so stop, please. 

I stared at my phone and frowned a bit. I feel bad now... 

To: Taehyung

Sorry. That was rude. We can talk later, not now. 

He didn't reply. Great. Good job Hana. 

From: Hobi

Whatcha talkin' about with Taehyung? 

To: Hobi

How'd you know? 

From: Hobi

He's right beside me and he's mad. :) 

To: Hobi

Why are you giving me a smile face? Do you like him being mad? 

From: Hobi

At you, hehe. Just kidding. 

To: Hobi

Are you still grumpy? Why are you grumpy? I want to fix it. 

From: Hobi

Then go on a date with me. 

To: Hobi

When? Where? 

From: Hobi

Tomorrow. I have a place in mind. 

To: Hobi

Then I'll do it. So look forward to the date tomorrow and be happy again, hm? 

From: Hobi

Already happy :) :) :) :) 

To: Hobi

Good, dork. :) 

From: Hobi

:) :) :) :) :) :) 

I giggled a bit and put away my phone, watching Yoongi play piano tiles. 

"You're good at that game." I commented. 

"Thanks." He spoke blankly as he was too focused to really care for what I've said. 

"What happens if you miss?" I joked, shoving his arm a bit. 

He missed and turned his head, glaring at me a moment before relaxing. "Hana dies." 

"Excuse me?" A smile tugged at my lips. 

He stood up, putting away his phone. "You're dead now." 

"Oh no!" I giggled and fled, running away with Yoongi taking off after me. "This is the first time I've seen you move this fast!" I yowled over my shoulder in excitement, already out of breath. I'm so out of shape. 

I circled a tree a few times before Yoongi out smarted me and showed up in front of me, catching me in his arms easily. We laughed together like that for a while until we caught our breath, both out of shape, and he let me go. 

"How will you kill me?" I laughed, the two of us still remaining fairly close to each other without meaning to. 

"Mm.." He glanced around and noticed a fountain towards the back of the park. "I'll drown you." 

"Violent!" I screamed in dismay and took off towards the fountain anyways. 

"This is too much.." I heard him grumble as he jogged after me, the two of us standing in front of the fountain now. 

"I'm ready to die." I closed my eyes and held my arms around. "Push me!" 

"Drama queen." He ruffled my hair and remained beside me. 

I opened my eyes and put my arms down, staring at him. "Do you like fountains? Other than using them as murder devices?" 

He chuckled a bit and nodded. "Fountains are relaxing." He held his finger up to shoosh me for a while. "Listen to the fountain." 

It was hard to just listen to the relaxing water sloshing around when there were people laughing and talking all around us and then the traffic. But eventually, I tuned it all out and listened to the water move. 

"So instead of focusing on how the fountain looks.. You like how it sounds?" I glanced at him with a small smile. 

"Yeah. It's relaxing." He put his hand down and stared at the water. "Now that you know how relaxing it is.. Do you want to join the water for messing me up?" 

"Yah..." I broke into another laughing fit and sat on the edge of the fountain. "Don't do this to mee..." 

He sat down beside me and nodded. "Later then." 

"I've always wanted to die by a fountain." I mumbled, sarcasm dripping from my words. 

"I'll grant it later." He joked along. 

We fell into silence once more and listened to the sloshing water at our backs, relaxing the longer we sat there. 

"Has your mom said anything more?" I asked out of no where, startling him a bit. 

"She hasn't said anything, no." He cast his gaze to the cloudy sky. "It can be a good sign if you want it to be. But it is probably not." 

"I still can't believe her." I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. His body tensed for a while before relaxing. Only then did I continue what I was talking about. "What about your dad? I haven't really heard much of his opinion on this issue."

"He goes along with whatever she says, I guess. I don't really know." He shrugged, sniffling a bit. 

I checked to see if he was going to cry but it was determined that it was from the cold air so I relaxed. "Well, whatever happens, you have the boys and you have me. We're all your family now." 

"Thanks." 

"Are you glad.. It was me? Like this contract thing.. Are you glad it is someone like me?" 

"I can't see myself getting along with anyone else but you." He answered a little blandly. 

"So you are?" 

"I am." 

"You wouldn't change it?" 

"I wouldn't." He glanced at me briefly. "Would you, though?" 

"To be honest... I thought about it." I sighed. "I thought about how much easier my life would be without the contract and if it were just my friend instead. But I realize then as well that my life would be so boring without all of you.. Even Taehyung, even though he has to be one of the only people who fights with every decision I make other than my siblings." 

Yoongi didn't reply. 

"I think I would regret it. Especially not meeting you." I admitted. "I would regret not meeting the rest as well, but you stand out a bit more than the others. No one would help you with your struggles, where would you be at the end of all this, would you ever find someone... Would I ever meet someone as amazing as Yoongi..? Those are the things I think about whenever I think about not meeting you. In lack of better words..." I laughed a bit and pointed to him, "You're my favorite." 

He chuckled a bit but gave no reply. 

"You don't believe me, do you?" I lifted my head off of him and glanced around. "You don't have to." 

"You're being cheesy." He mumbled. "It's making me uncomfortable." 

"Because you like it?" I . "You like me complimenting you and calling you my favorite, right? You like it a lot, don't you?" 

"Shut up." He grew a bit flustered. 

"That's cute." I giggled, standing up. "Let's go do some more stuff." 

He laid down on the cement fountain edge and sighed. "I don't want to. It's too much walking." 

"Yoongi-ah.." I pulled on his arm. "I don't want to sit here all day." 

He crossed his arms and shut his eyes. "Shh." 

"Yoongi!" 

"Shh." 

"Ugh." I gave up and sat beside his head, staring at him. "Fine, sleep." 

I sat there a while, not actually expecting him to fall asleep but he did. The clouds moved quickly through the sky and the bright sun decided to peek through the clouds and shine right into Yoongi's eyes. 

The sun found you. I smiled a bit, moved so I could put his head in my lap, and held my hand in front of his eyes to block the sun. With my free hand, I checked the time and then put away my phone when I saw that we still had an hour-ish before we met back at the library. 

I can't believe he's sleeping. He looks so calm in his sleep. With my other hand, I traced the features of his face lightly as not to disturb him. I stopped before his lips and moved to his eyes, lighting running my finger tip over his small eyelashes. God, he's beautiful. What the hell? Can't I be this good looking in my next life? 

The sun disappeared behind the clouds and I put my arm down, rubbing it with pain as it ached from being held there all that time. I rested one of my hands beside me on the fountain and then used the other to run my fingers through his hair. 

I wonder why he dyes it blonde... What would he look like in a darker shade? Maybe brown... Black? I don't know, I've only ever seen him with blonde... Sometimes people change their hair color to try and change themselves. Did he do that? Or is it just fun to dye it like Namjoon? 

I was staring at the ground when he finally stirred, his eyes watching me for a while before I noticed he was awake and met his gaze. 

"Are you up?" I smiled a bit, removing my fingers from his hair. "How can you sleep out here like this?" 

His gaze never left me as he spoke quietly. "I can sleep anywhere. I'm tired often." 

"I know." I sighed, watching him as he finally sat up and stretched. "Ready to meet them?" 

He nodded and we got to our feet, moving slowly at first so he could completely regain his consciousness, and then moving at our normal speed.

"I forgot." I smirked a bit and grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. "I'm supposed to hold your hand more often." 

He hung his head a bit but he didn't tense up like he normally did. His reflexes must be down from his nap. "You don't have to, you know." 

"But I want to and I'm going to." I giggled, swinging our hands a bit. "Now that I know for sure that you enjoy my company, I'm going to bug you all the time." 

"Ah." 

"I was playing with your hair." I mumbled. "And now I'm curious... Why do you dye it?" 

He seemed to think a moment before responding. "I don't know. It makes me feel good when I dye it, I guess." 

"Does it? Should I try?" I joked a bit. "I could go blonde too."

"No, no." He turned it down immediately. "Just stay as you are." 

"Why?" I smirked and glanced at him. "Am I pretty this way?" 

He didn't even seem to hesitate with a response in return. "You are." 

My heart nearly stopped and my face flushed red, my smirk disappearing. He only commented that I was pretty.. Why am I reacting this way? 

I react this way to nearly every comment from the boys... I need to calm down. 

We made our way back to the library in silence, meeting the boys just outside the door. All of them locked eyes on Yoongi's hand in mine but I just smiled. 

"I'm getting him use to clingy people." I let go of his hand. "So, let's go eat!" 

Jin smiled and took my hand next, leading the way as the rest of the boys dragged along behind. 

--

Namjoon was at the counter with Jin. I assumed all was going well but Namjoon was speaking fluent English so I had no idea. 

"You still remember our date, right?" Hoseok came over to me, hovering a bit close. 

"Duh." I smiled easily. "Don't worry, I won't ditch you this time." 

"Pfft. Jungkook isn't here to get in the way." He joked. 

My heart twisted a bit as I remembered why he wasn't and just simply nodded to his words. 

Hoseok's grumpy attitude had vanished during dinner and he was back to being his happy and bright self, which I enjoyed very much. Taehyung was less than enthused to be out with us and still angry that I wouldn't talk to him about what happened between us.

Jin came back and smiled. "There's tickets left, luckily. It was a fortune to buy all 7 and buy them with good seats, but it'll be fine." 

I clapped my hands with excitement. "We won't know of anything going on since its in English but it will still be exciting to see them perform!" 

"Agreed." Jimin chipped it, slinging an arm around my shoulder and smiling. "Wanna sit beside me, Hana?" 

"Sure." I nodded, glancing to Hoseok and offering him my other side, which he happily took. 

"Well, Namjoon is just getting the tickets and then we can go. We're still quite early but who cares?" Jin got excited as well as Namjoon came over and handed each of us a ticket. 

We switched around tickets so that we could sit next to who we wanted to sit next to and then made our way to the large theater. 

We found our seats and sat according to how we planned. Namjoon was on the left end with Jin beside him, Yoongi beside Jin, Jimin beside Yoongi, then myself, Hoseok, and then Taehyung. If you ask me, it was a horrible idea to put those two beside each other and everyone noticed the mistake but no one fixed it. 

Jimin leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Yah, what's going on between those two?" 

"I don't know." I shrugged. "They said they'll always fight from now on." 

Jimin glanced at the two and then smiled a bit. "I guess Hobi is tired of Taehyung being an ." 

"Guess so." I giggled a bit. "We should take a selca." 

"A selca?" Jimin brightened up again. "Sure!" 

I took out my phone and brought up the camera. Jimin and I posed for a few pictures before Hoseok wanted in. I took a few with Hoseok and then a few more with all three of us before putting it away. 

I'll get one of everyone tonight. Especially Yoongi. 

I glanced at Yoongi, his arms folded to his chest and his eyes closed. Typical Yoongi. He must sleep off the pain he feels. I read that people with depression sleep more than most. Or even sleep less. But I would say he sleeps more than the average person. Way more. 

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Jin caught notice of my eyes and shot a cute eye smile and a 'V' sign. "My looks?" 

"Stop flirting." I huffed and leaned back in my seat, prodding Jimin's shoulder. "He's not that handsome." 

Jimin agreed and the two of us laughed before diving straight into conversation once more, Hoseok including himself half way through. 

Taehyung kept meeting eye contact with me here and there but I would always look away first, frightful that he may try and bring up the subject in front of everyone. 

Hoseok noticed and watched me as well, whispering so that only I could hear. "I want to know what is going on between you two." 

"Later." I sighed. "I'm not in the mood to talk about it." 

"You told Jin hyung before you told me." He complained. "I thought you were most comfortable with me." 

"I am." 

"Then why not tell me?" 

"Hobi, please. I will tell you, just wait." I offered a thin smile. "Please?" 

He crossed his arms to his chest and sighed, focusing on the empty stage ahead of us. "Whatever." 

"Don't pout.." I poked his cheeks but he moved away everytime. "Hobi-ah~" 

"When we get back to Korea, my parents have an engagement party set. We will do my second task there." He glanced at me a moment before focusing back on nothing. "Deal?" 

"Deal, I guess." I pouted, turning to Jimin. "Jimin, do you wanna play a game?" 

"What kind?" He got excited and nodded, turning towards me as much as he could in the chairs. 

I pulled out my phone and tapped open an app. "Air hockey." 

"Yes!" He smiled. "I'm real good at this." 

"Are you?" I raised an eyebrow. "Beat me then and we'll see." 

"Deal." 

We played 3 intense games before I was declared the winner and put away my phone, laughing in his face about it. 

"You thought you could beat me!" I laughed, taking notice of all the people who have finally found their seats for the play. "Oh.. How long were we playing?" 

Jimin just giggled and shook his head, turning off his phone. "Turn off your phone." 

The rest of the boys turned off their phones and then I did as well as the lights dimmed and a spotlight came onto the announcer before it officially started. 

We watched the opera, getting easily entertained regardless of the difference in language. Intermission came and went and soon it was already the end of the opera and we were leaving the theater. 

I was linked together with Taehyung somehow but we got separated from the rest of the group in the thick crowd. I panicked a bit but Taehyung pulled me off to the side and around the corner, leaving just the two of us in that corner alone.

"We need to find the others." I complained. 

"Just stop for a second." He spoke quietly, staring at me intently. "We need to talk and I'm not waiting any longer." 

"Taehyung, not now." I bit my lip in aggravation even though my heart pounded from being alone with him. 

"Yes, now." He loomed a bit closer, intimidating me further. 

"Fine, what?" 

"The kiss." 

"I've already forgotten about it." I lied.

"But you kissed me too."

I hesitated and didn't reply. 

"You kissed me too." He repeated. "Why? What could have made you so curious to kiss me?" 

"Why did you kiss me?" I threw back at him. 

He cocked his head to the side and smirked a little, an amused look appearing in his eyes. "Are you dumb?" 

"So what if I am?" I countered, my voice losing it's firm tone. 

He brought his face closer but I pushed him away. 

"Stop it." My face went red immediately. 

"What? Do you think I might kiss you again?" He peered into my eyes once more, grinning from ear to ear. "Why do you think I kissed you?" 

"Taehyung, you're getting carried away." I trembled a bit. "Let's go find the others.." 

"Why do you think I kissed you?" He repeated.

"Kissed you?" Hoseok's voice rang throughout the empty hall and both of our heads snapped up. His face twisted with both shock and anger. "You kissed Hana?"

Taehyung backed up from me a bit and met Hoseok's gaze, the tension rising between the two almost immediately. I feel so small... What is this? What is going on? 

Hoseok approached a bit more and stood in front of Taehyung. "You two sneak around with each other just to kiss? What about the contract?" Hoseok's voice was dangerously firm. 

"Who said we do that?" Taehyung mocked him a bit. "I've only ever kissed Hana once. She even kissed me once too. But we don't sneak around and do it." 

I pulled at my hair, panicking a bit. Why am I panicking? This is none of my concern. It was all just an accident and a misunderstanding. Why should I panic? 

I felt someone grab my hand and looked up to see Yoongi. Even though Hoseok and Taehyung were basically at each other's throats, Yoongi looked only at me with a blank expression. 

"Let's go." He spoke carefully. 

"But Hobi and Taehyung.." I glanced back over my shoulder at the two bickering as Yoongi pulled me away. 

"I really thought you'd notice by now." Yoongi shook his head. 

"You heard Taehyung though... Aren't you disappointed in us?" I focused my attention on Yoongi as he continued to lead me away and most likely towards the rest of the boys. 

"Why should I care what goes on between you and others?" He slowed his pace and let me go. "This is what you were going to tell me anyways, wasn't it? I just happened to find out." 

"Mm..." I stared at the ground. "But why is Hobi so angry about it?" 

Yoongi stopped, forcing me to a stop as well in order to keep from running into him. He turned and looked at me. "You really..." 

"What?" I met his gaze with a frown. 

He hesitated and just sighed. "You broke the contract. Hobi is someone who likes to have rules followed even though he breaks them often himself." 

"He's that angry over the contract? It was an accident..." 

"You really are blind..." He sighed to himself once more and shook his head as the other boys joined us. 

"Where'd ya go?" Jimin smiled at us. 

"We just got separated." I sighed, my mood had taken a dive. 

Jimin slung his arm around my waist and giggled a bit. "Why are you so down? Did you not like the opera?" 

"No, I loved it." I put an arm around his waist as well and forced a smile. "I'm just tired. I did a lot today and I have a lot to do tomorrow." 

"That's right, you worked for free." Jimin teased. "We can go back to the hotel room then and let the others catch up later." 

I hesitated but nodded. Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and I left the theater and caught a bus to take us back to the hotel without Taehyung and Hoseok. 

I felt horrible for leaving them but Namjoon assured me that that'll be fine so I soon got over it. 

What a mess... 

How do I fix this mess that I've created? 

I'll figure it out, I guess.

 

 

Mm.. A bit shorter than I wanted. I lost half the chapter somehow haha... Anyways. I hope you enjoyed :) See you in the next update! ~PandaBiscuit~