015

7 Bangtan Princes

"My darling is here~" Jin was the first to spot Hoseok and I as we made out way over to them at the airport with out carry ons. "You two managed to check in your luggage?" 

"Yup." I smiled and stood beside Jin. "I've always wanted to go to England. But what about the English part?" 

"Namjoon knows English well. He'll help us." Jin answered smoothly. 

Hoseok popped a huge grin and threw an arm around my shoulder. "I know a lot of English too." 

"You're not impressive when you lie." Yoongi grumbled as he sauntered passed us and over to Namjoon, speaking quietly with him. 

Hoseok dropped his arm and sighed. "This guy.." 

"Hey, where's Taehyung?" Jungkook glanced around. "Why is he so late? Who else isn't here?" 

"Jimin." I answered coolly. "Everyone else but those two." 

We waited around the boarding area until we saw Jimin's small frame dragging Taehyung's tall frame. What a sight this is... 

Taehyung was whining and complaining the entire way as Jimin tugged on his arm as hard as he could to keep Taehyung moving. 

"Yah... Why was I the one to pick this loser up?" Jimin huffed, letting go of Taehyung's arm and leaving Taehyung to stand there, slumped a bit. 

"Cause you were the only other one not here?" Namjoon sighed. "Did we figure out room arrangements?" 

"I want to room with Hobi." I linked arms with Hoseok immediately, not surprising anyone and receiving a disapproving look from Taehyung even though he already knew. 

"That's that." Namjoon chuckled. "Jin and I will room together then. Who else?" 

"I call Taehyung!" Jungkook ran over to Taehyung and smiled. 

Jimin glanced at Yoongi and then back at Namjoon. "So I'm rooming with Yoongi?" 

"Yeah." Yoongi smirked, walking over to Jimin and leaning in. "Don't bother me or else you won't be coming back to Korea in this lifetime." 

I chuckled a bit and looked up at Hoseok. "Look, I'm wearing them." I kicked out a fit and showed off the pretty converses. "They're so comfy." 

"They suit you." He blushed mildly. 

"I'm going to buy you something in England to make up for your Christmas present, don't worry." I put my foot down. 

"I told you that you don't have to." 

"But you're my hope. So I have to so I can be your hope." 

"That's cheesy." He got flustered and dropped his gaze. 

"Isn't it?" I giggled. "Look, we're boarding now. Let's go!" 

The 8 of us got onto the plane and found our seats, a bit spread out but close enough to talk to each other. Yoongi and I sat with the window seats, Hoseok and Jimin sat behind us, Namjoon and Jin sat beside us but in the middle of the plane, and Taehyung and Jungkook sat at the other windowed seats on across the plane. 

"Yoongi, are you excited?" I asked. 

"I guess so." He heaved a sigh. "I don't really care where I go." 

I tsked a bit to myself and nodded regardless. "It'll be fun, don't worry." 

We all went silent and waited for the boarding to finish and for the take off. When we were steadily in the air, Yoongi turned to me again, holding out an earbud. 

I took up the offer and slipped it into my ear, smiling. "You're listening to EXO again?" 

"It's a mix between EXO and piano music." He closed his eyes and relaxed into the seat, his finger tapping to the beat on the arm rest. 

I relaxed as well and stared out the window. I've always wanted to fly in a plane to America... Especially with my basketball career that I thought I was going to have. 

After a few songs passed and I got tired of thinking about my crushed dream, I turned to Yoongi to chat but he was asleep. 

He can really sleep anywhere and at anytime... I'm so impressed. 

Hoseok tapped on my shoulder, causing me to turn around to view him through the seat spaces. "What's up?" I commented easily. 

"Yoongi took my plane ticket, by the way." Hoseok pouted. "We all exchanged tickets multiple times so we could sit next to the people we wanted to and Yoongi stole the one that sat next to you, from me." 

I giggled a bit. "Did he?" 

Hoseok smiled and nodded. "I wanted to sit next to you." 

"That's okay. You're rooming with me so he can sit next me on here." 

"Boo." Hoseok leaned back in his seat, messing with his hair a bit. "What're you listening to?" 

"Some piano song on Yoongi's playlist. I really like it." 

"Is he asleep?" 

"Yeah, he's asleep." 

Hoseok nodded and shooed me forward again, bugging Jimin the second I had turned. 

I stole one last look at Yoongi before focusing out the window again.

The time difference is going to be killer. 

I just hope I don't get fired. I had a few free weeks off of work and then I just took another few weeks off. 

Oh well. No one likes me working there anyways. I'll just have to figure something else out.

--

We had arrived in the early morning for England, got settled in, and napped off our jetlag. Having it near 5pm, we were all rested but still groggy since it would be somewhere around 2am in Korea. 

Someone knocked on our hotel room, Hoseok jumping out of bed before I could even think to stand up. 

"Jin hyung!" Hoseok cheered. "Are we going somewhere?" 

"Let's grab something to eat. I know it feels awkward still but we've rested a bit. Is Hana alive?" 

I was lying on my stomach, watching them from but too lazy to get up. "I'm alive." 

"Hungry?" Jin smiled widely. 

"Of course I am, Jinnie." 

"Jinnie?" Hoseok looked a bit alarmed and then laughed it off. "Whatever, let's get food, come on Hana." 

I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. I loved the long hours we all spent sleeping.. Why must we get up now..? 

I joined the two at the doorway and watched as Hoseok used the keys we had exchanged and barged into the other rooms, waking everyone up easily. 

I crossed my arms and yawned, looking to Jin. "So where in England are your relatives? Let's do the task quickly so we can relax." 

"Tomorrow." Jin promised. "They're nearby." 

"Cool." I yawned again and smiled at all the dorks coming towards me with their hair a bit messed up and groggy eyes. 

Jungkook crashed into my arms and yawned. "Hana, I'm tired." 

Taehyung yanked Jungkook off of me, stared at me for a hot second, and then embraced Jungkook. "Don't hug Hana." 

"Guys, stop it." Yoongi got annoyed and pulled both of them apart easily. 

"Let's just get food." Namjoon stared at them and shook his head, his face looking as if he regretted knowing the two dorks. 

We all agreed easily and left the hotel, Hoseok and I taking the stairs since I couldn't ride the elevator. Luckily, we weren't that high up so we reached the bottom only minutes after the other boys. 

I subconsciously latched myself onto Hoseok's arm. 

"Jin, your Darling is latching onto Hobi again." Namjoon teased. 

"Ah, how dare she!" Jin pretended to be offended but laughed and ruined it. "Oh well." 

"Jinnie secretly cares." I joked. "I just feel clingy today." 

"Why not cling onto me?" Jungkook teased, his shoulder brushing into mine. 

I let go of Hoseok and lightly hit him in the back of the head, smiling. "Stop saying useless things." 

"Useless is correct." Taehyung grunted and grabbed Jungkook's arm, the two of them walking ahead of everyone else. 

"Where are we even going?" Yoongi sighed to no one inparticular. 

"We'll just wander until we find some place to eat." Namjoon answered. "Of course we could've just eaten in the hotel but Jin didn't want to." 

"Because there is always crappy food!" Jin complained. 

"No it is not! It's a restaurant within the hotel, Jin!" Namjoon argued. 

"But it taste bad!" 

"We've never been here!" 

"I know it taste bad!" 

"Guys, oh my god." I stopped them. "We're away from the hotel now so it doesn't matter." 

"Where'd Taehyung and Jungkook go?" Jimin asked, frantically. 

We all stopped, Namjoon face palming immediately. "These idiots always wander." 

"Idiots?" I giggled, glancing over to look at Hoseok but he was gone too. "Hey what the heck? Hobi is gone too." 

Namjoon sighed heavily. "I have a headache already." 

"Where are my children?~" Jin frowned. 

"Children?" I looked to Jin again. 

"I'm the oldest and they always tease me with calling me mom. So I adapted to calling them my children." 

"So who's the dad?" I couldn't fight off the smile at how ridiculous it sounded. 

"Of course it's Namjoon." Jimin remarked. "They're always together." 

"Don't even think about calling me dad." 

"Fine, daddy." Jimin stuck his tongue out, dodging a kick from Namjoon. 

"Just go find the three idiots." Yoongi complained. "I want to eat and go back to sleep." 

"What else do you do?" Jimin tsked and then went off to go find the boys. "I'll text you when I find them." 

"Great, now let's leave them." Namjoon started moving and Jin skipped to catch up. 

I tugged on Yoongi's arm and got him moving again. "Did you have a good nap?" I asked him. 

"Of course I did. Both naps." He chuckled a bit. "What about you?" 

"Hobi was too excited to sleep very long. He was the first to pass out when we reached the room but then he was the first to wake up as well. He tried to keep it down and succeeded for the most part but I did wake up a few times to shush him." 

"Hobi is loud." Yoongi mumbled. "But so are you." 

"Is this a good thing?" 

"Maybe." He shrugged. 

"How about here, chatterbirds?" Jin turned and asked us, stopping in front of a fancy looking diner. 

"I don't mind." I agreed easily and stepped up to Jin's side. "What about the others though?" 

"I'll text them the address and hope they find us. They're all idiots so we'll see what happens." Jin winked, the 4 of us entering the diner and being seated in the center. It wasn't that busy but it also wasn't empty. 

I waved over Hoseok when I noticed him and he hurried over to us, sitting down on my other side as the other 3 filed in to sit as well. 

"So, where'd ya'll go?" Jin gave them a dirty look.

"Well, these two idiots saw a toy shop and decided to go into it." Jimin pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook. "And this hyung wandered off and got lost. But he managed to find Taehyung and Jungkook before I could." 

"A toy shop, really?" Namjoon also scolded them. 

"When you two scold the younger ones like this, it really does make you look like parents." I added, now on the receiving end of the dirty looks. "What did I do?" 

"Hana, Darling, you're cute." Jin broke into a smile while Namjoon was still looking pretty salty about the comment. 

"Stop flirting, mom." I teased. 

"You can't call me mom!" He complained. "I'm your Oppa. Your Jinnie Oppa." 

"Pssh." I put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing and looked over the menu. I can't even read any of this. 

"Namjoon will order for us all. Just tell him what you guys want." Yoongi noticed my struggle and spoke. 

"Won't he forget?" I asked a bit timidly. 

"Nah. He doesn't forget that fast. He's real smart." Jimin shook his head. 

After the comment, we all gave Namjoon our orders and he easily repeated them to the waiter as he came buy with waters. 

The waiter came around a second time and dropped off other beverages the boys had wanted and then we were left alone to wait for our meal. 

I looked over to my left at Jungkook. "Hey, what is that?" I pointed to his drink. 

"It's just orange juice. It's just in a fancy cup for some reason." He tapped the glass with his finger, enjoying the sound it gave off. "Why? You want to try it?" 

I nodded and took it, sipping from it and then putting it back down. "Nope, I still don't like orange juice." 

"You don't?" 

"Well I do but it's just so... I don't know. It's just hard to drink sometimes." I sighed, frustrated that I couldn't find the words I needed. 

"Odd." Taehyung grumbled under his breath, taking a drink of Jungkook's orange juice too. 

"Yah.." Jungkook pouted. "My orange juice.." 

"Grow up, baby." Jimin teased. 

"How about you grow up!" Jungkook countered. "Shorty." 

"Oh my god." I turned to Hoseok and shook my head. "What is with all these comments? You guys weren't like this when I was with you all at once at Karaoke." 

"It's because everyone is comfortable with you now." Hoseok smiled. "And you're comfortable with us. It's been over a month by now, after all." 

"It's going by way too fast." I admited. "I still have yet to do half the tasks set out by me." 

"Some are nonverbal though so maybe you completed them without knowing?" Hoseok nodded towards Yoongi. 

I shook my head. "They are verbal." 

"Ah." Hoseok looked a bit nervous. "Never mind then." 

"You're cute. You get flustered so easily." I poked his dimples and giggled again. 

He looked rather shocked that I touched him but got over it quickly and poked my nose. 

"Yah, can you two not be like this? You're going to end up with feelings towards each other and then we'll have to deal with Hobi's sobs again for a full year." Jimin complained. 

"Again?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"He asked out a girl back in high school and got rejected because he was too loud. He sobbed for weeks over it and convinced himself it was a flaw given to him to be too loud. But eventually he got over it and moved on." Jimin explained. 

"That's cute." I glanced at Hoseok again to see he was still just as flustered as before. "I like loud. I'm loud too." 

"I know." Hoseok remarked, smiling easily. 

"Whoa.." Taehyung cleared his throat. "Take it down a notch." 

"You ert." Jungkook elbowed Taehyung in the stomach and the two of them giggled to each other. 

I blushed a little and shook my head. There is no difference between men and boys. They remain just as immature as always. 

Our meal arrived and we ate quickly. The food was awkward to the boys but I was use to eating English foods since my dad always liked it from travelling abroad so much. But they enjoyed and filled up, nonetheless. 

We filled some time with casual talk before letting Namjoon and Jin pay the bill and left the restuarant, grouping back up in the front. 

"Should we split up?" Jin asked us all. 

"I'm going back to the room to sleep." Yoongi answered quickly and already began to saunter back towards the hotel. 

I watched him leave and sighed a bit. He doesn't like being alone but he always makes it so that he is. 

"Taehyung and I are going back to the toy shop." Jungkook looped his arm with Taehyung and the two of them left quickly. 

"I'm going with them!" Jimin got nervous and bolted after them, linking his arm with Jungkook's as well. 

"Well, I'm going to go back to the room as well." Namjoon sighed. "I have business to take care of and a few phone calls to make." 

"I'll accompany you." Jin agreed. "See you two." 

The two of them walked off, starting up an argument as they went. 

I turned to Hoseok and laughed a bit. "I guess it's just you and me. What do you want to do?" 

"Mmm..." Hoseok looked around and shrugged. "Let's just walk around and see if we find anything fun to do. I have some cash with me." 

"Okay." I nodded, linking arms with Hoseok so we didn't get separated. 

We went the opposite way of everyone else and conversed as we looked at all the small shops lining the side walks. This part of England was fairly busy but nothing like Seoul was, especially having it be this late already. But I enjoyed it. Not everything was go go go. But instead, it was fairly laid back. 

"What is this?" I stopped and looked over at a shop. 

Hoseok looked over some people's heads to see inside the windows. "It looks like a jewelry shop." 

"Aw sweet!" I pulled him inside and smiled when he was correct. 

"You have so much jewelry now though." He looked shocked, unlinking his arm so I didn't pull him again. 

"For you." I bit my lip. "I'll get you jewelry." 

Hoseok kept his mouth shut, a thin smile on his lips as I wandered around, browsing the necklaces that weren't too feminine. 

"Everything in here is too feminine." I complained after a while. 

"Well.. It's a jewelry shop." Hoseok chuckled a bit. "What'd you expect?" 

"Men wear jewelry too." I glanced at him. "Let's get your ears pierced." 

"W-what?" He grew alarmed and put his hands over his ears. "Y-yah, let's not do that. I don't want my ears pierced." 

"Why not?" I giggled at his reaction. "Scared?" 

"I don't want them pierced." He put his hands down and crossed his arms. "All the other boys have their ears pierced but I'm going to do it. Even if I wasn't scared, I wouldn't do it." 

"So you are?" 

"No!" 

I shook my head and tsked. "Such a bad liar. Let's go somewhere else and find you something? How about new shoes? A nose piercing?" 

"No!" He gave me a disgusted look. "Why do you keep wanting to stick needles through me?" 

"You're so cute." I teased. "Come on, let's go find somewhere else to get you a gift."

"No!" He protested again as I tried to pull him out of the shop. 

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow. "If you say 'no' one more time, I might smack you.." 

He pointed to a simple chain hanging up on one of the racks. It had nothing on it, just a chain. "I want that." 

"It's just a chain though." I picking it up. "It's boring." 

"I want to put pendants on it." 

"Do you have pendants? This is a pretty lame gift, Hobi..." 

"You'll buy me them." He smiled widely. "You can buy me a pendant for every date that we go on during this period. Then I'll all these pendants to remind me." 

"That's ridiculous." I complained. "Let me buy you something better." 

"No." He crossed his arms, dodging my hand as I jokingly went to smack him for saying no again. "I want that." 

"This is nothing.." I huffed, buying it for him anyways and handing it to him. "Here's your chain. Have fun with it." 

"We've been on one date, technically two if you call my task a date. This can be a date too. You owe me three already." He took the chain and ran out of the place in a giggle fit. 

Taehyung was right. You could give this boy a feather and he'd love it. 

Where the heck am I going to buy pendants? Does he mean like charm pendants..? Probably. 

I glanced around and shrugged when I didn't see any, finding Hoseok kicking a rock around as he waited outside. 

"So, if this is a date, where we going?" I crossed my arms a bit, the air was a bit chilly but nothing like how cold Korea was at this time in the year. 

"I don't know, have I been to England before?" He mocked a bit and linked his arm with mine. "Let's just walk. We don't have to do anything super fun and expensive for it to be a date." 

"True." I unlinked my arm with his, my phone ringing. "Hello?" 

"Hana? Where are you?" Jimin's voice came over the line. 

"What do you need Jimin?" 

"Taehyung and Jungkook got into a fight and I can't find Jungkook." 

"What?" I sighed. "Where's Taehyung then?" 

"He's back at the hotel, Namjoon confirmed. But Jungkook disappeared and he won't answer his phone." 

"Mm.. Okay. I'll see what I can do." I hung up and looked to Hoseok. "No date right now. I have to find Jungkook." 

"What now?" Hoseok pouted. 

"Taehyung was a brat, apparently." I shrugged, dialling Jungkook's number and easily getting an answer. What the hell? Was Jimin lying to me or something? "Jungkook?" 

"Yes?" His voice sounded a bit hoarse. Is he crying? Over a silly fight with Taehyung? 

"Where are you?" 

"You have to come alone if I tell you." 

I glanced at Hoseok and nodded, reluctantly, despite the fact he couldn't see it. "Sure. So where are you?" 

He hung up and at first I was about to get really angry but then a text came through with the address. 

"Hobi, you should go back to the hotel. I have to go talk to Jungkook." I smiled at the now frowning Hoseok. "Don't frown, it looks bad on you." 

He let out a sigh. "Can you get there okay? What if you get lost? Can't I accompany you?" 

"It's nearby, I'll be fine." I hit his shoulder and pushed him a bit. "Go on." 

After a lot of hesitation, Hoseok eventually made his way back the way we came until he was out of sight. 

Now for google maps... 

Cause I have no idea where this is. 

--

Am I here? I glanced around the small book store I was led to. Why would Jungkook be in a bookstore? All these books are in English anyways..

I wandered the store a while before finding his figure tucked in the corner with his knees to his chest and his face buried into his knees. Hm.. 

I went over to him and sat down beside him, tapping his head but he didn't lift it. "Jungkook-ah.. What's up? What'd Taehyung do?" 

"We just fought." He sniffled a bit. 

"Are you crying over a fight with Taehyung? How bad was it?" 

"No." He sighed. "I'm not crying over the fight with Taehyung." 

"Then what's wrong? Did I do something?" 

"Of course not." 

"Then what is it?" 

He paused a while, sobs escaping him a few times before he could pull himself together. "My mom..." My heart dropped immediately without him even finishing. Oh no.. Did his mom pass? When he's all the way out here? This isn't good.. "She left me..." 

I panicked a little and immediately pulled him into an embrace, ignoring all the weird looks we were given as he clung onto me and sobbed. "When did you hear of this?" 

"Just after Taehyung and I fought..." He choked a bit. "She left in her sleep..." 

I rubbed his back and closed my eyes. "Jungkook-ah.. She's in peace now. She fought for a long time and she died believing her son was soon to be wed. You told me that that is what she wanted most, right? She didn't suffer when she passed." 

"Hana... I wanted to be there.. I wanted to be the last thing she saw.. I wanted her to see her son one last time.. I never visited her enough... I really never did... I regret it so much now..." 

"Let's go somewhere else." I stood up and pulled the helpless Jungkook up as well. 

He pulled away and bit his lip hard to keep from sobbing, his eyebrows wrinkled with pain as he tried to suppress his feelings. My heart just completely shattered at the sight and I immediately put an arm around his waist and guided him out, walking a few more feet before he just stopped moving and fell to his knees, breaking again. 

My mouth quivered as I suppressed the urge to cry with him. Life isn't fair... To lose his mother so young... I knelt down and watched him as he sobbed. I let him mourn until his tears disappeared and all that was left was the painful, choked wails of pain from his mouth. I didn't care about the staring, or how late it was getting. I wanted him to mourn until he was completely exhausted because that is what he needs to do. If he keeps it bottled up, he'll break later even worse. He needs to express his feelings when they come. 

I flopped onto my bottom as my knees gave out from crouching too long and just watched him as he eventually flopped as well when his knees gave out. His eyes were red and puffy and his face was stained with countless tears. His mouth was ajar as slight whimpers escaped as the pain he felt grew. His hair was a ragged mess and hanging in front of his eyes and his hands shook, unable to stop them. 

Eventually, enough was enough and I got to my feet, massaging my legs. "Jungkook-ah.. Let's get back to the hotel. Everyone will be worried.." 

But he didn't move but instead said, "Don't tell the others." 

"Why not?" 

"Hana. Do not." He looked at me with his puffy eyes and I instantly just stopped protesting, agreeing with him. 

"Okay, I won't. Let's just get back, okay?"

I helped Jungkook to his feet and moved a few places before he stopped me again. 

"What's wrong?" I looked over him. 

"My legs..." He whined. "They hurt..." 

"Oh you baby..." I smiled slightly. "Should I give you a piggyback ride?" 

"I'm taller and heavier. You won't be able to." 

"Try me." I got down. "Get on." 

He hesitated and then did. I struggled to stand up but once I was up, I was good to go. 

And so we walked like that the entire way back to the hotel, my back screaming at me to put him down because he was just too heavy but I refused. Sweat trickled down my forehead but I swiped it off and laughed a bit to myself. This guy is too damn heavy... What was I thinking? 

My legs eventually gave out when we got to the lobby and I put him down quickly, stretching my back. "Oww..." 

"I told you." He smiled a little at me. "You're pretty strong though." 

"I surprised myself too." I panted. "Let's just sleep. I'm tired." 

Jungkook and I made our way up the stairs, myself nearly passing out. Too my exercise in one day... 

When we reached my room, Jungkook came in as well and I didn't protest. Hoseok was listening to music on his bed and unplugged when he saw us. 

"Did he get hit by a bus? He looks horrible." He commented. 

"Not now, Hobi." I yawned, collapsing on my bed. 

"Aw.." Hoseok mumbled. "Okay." 

He plugged his earbuds back in and faced away from me as he did continued to do what he was doing before. Jungkook climbed into bed beside me and stared at me. 

"I'm sleeping here." 

"No." I kicked at him but he didn't budge, instead he pouted. "Just this one night. Besides... You're the only one who knows of my mother right now.." He looked like he might start crying again and I immediately nodded, vigoriously. 

"Stay, stay." I moved over so he had more room. "But don't make this a habit. And don't bug me." 

Eventually, Jungkook and I passed out as Hoseok listened to music just a bed away from us. 

--

Sometime in the middle of the night, Jungkook had woken up and cried a bit more but Hoseok slept right through it and I was too tired to react and I ended up falling back alseep. But when I woke up in the morning, Jungkook was sound sleep with his back facing me. 

There was no words I could say that could describe how horrible I felt. Just the fact alone that his mother died when he was away, when he was so young, that I can't relate any sort of pain to this... It just drives me insane. I want to help him but I can't. All I can do is watch him cry and soothe him afterwards. And he refuses to tell the boys for some dumb reason so it's all on me to keep him soothed. 

I sat up carefully and rubbed my eyes, glancing at the clock. It's only 5am but I'm not tired.. Must be the time zone change again. I peeked over Jungkook's shoulder and saw his eyes were open, his hair just lightly brushing over his eyes. 

"You're up?" I whispered, careful not to wake up Hoseok. 

"Yes." 

"How long?" 

"An hour or so." He shifted so that he was lying on his side facing me. "I can't stop thinking of my mom." Tears formed in his eyes again. 

"Why don't you go home today? I know we just got here but I honestly think you should.." I laid back down and frowned at him. "You look so pale." 

He sniffled a bit and forced a smile. "My mom would want me to be happy. When I go home, I'll have to fight harder with my dad. She's gone now so.. Things will be harder.. I don't want all of her earnings to go to a jerk like him." 

"It'll work out." I patted his head. "Don't worry." 

He sniffled again and switched sides again. "Whatever." 

I sat back up and stared at Hoseok, unable to stop myself from giggling at his ridiculous pose. He was half hanging off the bed while having the covers wrapped around his body but leaving his legs exposed. I honestly didn't know what to think of the pose other than how funny it was.

I got out of bed and went over to Hoseok's bed, poking his nose slightly. He wrinkled his nose a bit and sniffled before rolling, nearly falling off the bed but I panicked and caught him, pushing him harshly back onto the bed. His head picked up from the pillows and he stared at me with digust before his eyes closed again and he was out faster than a light. 

I giggled again, grabbed some clothes out of my luggage bag, and went into the bathroom to take a shower first before the boys got up and out of bed. Finishing up my morning routine, I left the bathroom and noticed Jungkook was gone. 

Huh? Where'd he go? He didn't even say anything. I glanced around the room a few more times but he was for sure not in here. He probably went back to his room. 

Should I wake up Hobi? He looks to peaceful in his sleep though.. He's cute. I wandered over to his bed and pushed his shoulder a bit. 

"Hobi... I'm bored..." 

"Shh..." He groaned, rolling onto his stomach and squishing his face to the side. 

I giggled again and ruffled his hair. "Hobi!" 

"What...?" He groaned again, not opening his eyes. 

"Please~?" I poked his back. "We could have breakfast before everyone else and go on the date we missed yesterday. I'll even buy all the pendants I owe you now, apparently." 

"Shh..." 

"Hobi~!" I pouted. 

He turned around and grabbed my arm, pulling me down into bed with him and throwing his arms around me. "If I do this, will you let me sleep?" He spoke, groggily. 

I gasped a bit and pushed on him to let go but he didn't. "Hobi!" 

His legs tangled with mine and he sighed, resting his forehead against mine. My eyes widened and my heart pounded. Why is he like this? He's so close to me.. 

I took the time and really looked over his face, admiring how stunningly handsome he was and regretting that we were in such a contract. He's just my type.. 

I relaxed a bit and just watched him with a small smile on my face. No sooner did I relax, did Taehyung and Jungkook walk in and spot us, the both of them nearly screaming but covered their mouths before they did. 

"Oh man..." Jungkook kind of whisper screamed. "Hana!" 

I flushed and broke free of Hoseok's grasp and falling onto the floor, Hoseok just simply groaning and rolling back over, pulling the covers over his head.

"I was trying to wake him up and he did that!" I stumbled a bit over my words as I picked myself up. "Seriously!" 

Taehyung looked utterly disgusted as he stared at me. "Yah." 

"Yah what? It's the truth!" I sighed. 

"Mmm.." Jungkook looked a bit embarrassed and left the hotel room but Taehyung stayed. 

"What's wrong Taehyung?" I couldn't help but be a little startled at how he was acting. 

He clenched his fists a bit and bit his lower lip, his eyes narrowing at Hoseok. 

"Taehyung, he's sleeping. He didn't even know what he was doing." I laughed a bit and went up to him. "Let's get some breakfast, hm?" 

Taehyung's firm eyes met mine instantly and stared for a while, his body slowly relaxing. 

"Why is this such a big deal anyways?" 

Taehyung lowered his gaze and shook his head. "I just don't get along with Hoseok anymore." 

"Hoseok? You stopped calling him Hobi?" I widened my eyes in surprise. "Why are you guys still fighting?" 

"We'll always fight." He sighed. "Let's eat, I'm hungry." 

"Should I wake up anyone else?" I asked. "What about Jungkook?" 

"Who cares?" Taehyung shrugged, gripping my arm rather tightly and pulling me out of the room.

"Ow, Taehyung, that hurts!" I whined, trying to pull his hand off my arm. "Taehyung!" 

He acted like he wasn't listening at all and dragged me down the hall, passed Namjoon's startled self. 

"Taehyung!" I panicked as he dragged me towards the elevator. "Stop it!" 

He still wasn't listening to me. 

"Taehyung! She clearly asked you to stop." Namjoon stood in front of Taehyung and broke Taehyung's grasp. I rubbed my arm and pouted a bit. "What's up with you?" 

Taehyung looked a bit confused and then looked back at me with a guilty expression. "I didn't realize..." 

"Are you deaf?" Namjoon sighed, hitting Taehyung's forehead. "Keep in touch with reality and don't hurt Hana." 

I returned the smile Namjoon gave me and watched as Namjoon left, shaking his head. 

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung hung his head. 

"What are you thinking about that caused you to lose yourself like that?" I stared at him, more surprised than angry. "You're really strong.." 

"It's nothing. I'm not hungry anymore." He straightened up and shouldered passed me, disappearing into his and Jungkook's room. 

I stared at the floor and shrugged a bit, heading back to my room only to get stopped by Namjoon. "Is your arm okay?" He asked casually. 

"It's fine." I sighed. "It wouldn't have been good if you didn't stop me." 

"Ah, the elevator?" 

"Yeah.." I looked down at my feet sheepishly. 

He ruffled my hair and gave his cute smile. "Taehyung is scatter-brained. Don't worry, we'll make sure he treats you well while we can." 

Hoseok came out of his room with ruffled hair and bewildered eyes. "What's going on?" He yawned, stumbling over to me. 

"Taehyung caused a scene." Namjoon explained, unlocking his room door. "See you two later." 

Namjoon disappeared and I cast a small smile to Hoseok. "Don't worry. Taehyung wasn't thinking, that's all." 

"What'd he do?" Hoseok still looked confused. 

"He tried to make me ride the elevator." I laughed a bit at how stupid it sounded. "Namjoon stopped him though."

Hoseok clicked his tongue and the two of us made our way back into the room. "Taehyung should think a bit more." He mumbled as he collapsed back down on his bed and enveloped himself in the bed covers. "He's clueless sometimes." 

"Why are you two fighting still? It can't be because of the spat you two had." I sat on the edge of his bed. 

"It's between Taehyung and I." Hoseok pulled the covers over his head. "I feel sick." 

"Really?" I went with his subject change easily. "Are you honest?" 

"No, I feel fine." 

"Hobi, I don't understand." I pulled the covers away from him. "Are you sick or not?" 

"I'm not." He grinned and pulled the covers back over himself. 

"You devil." I stood up and sought out my phone. "I'm going to go eat with Jin." 

"You do that." He shifted a bit and then went silent. 

I dialed Jin's number. Even though it's so early, everyone is still trying to adjust to the time zone so we're all up anyways. "Jin~" 

"Hungry?" Jin guessed immediately. 

"Starving." 

"Let's go then~ I know a cute little pancake shop just down the block. We can complete half my task as well." 

"Half?" 

"There are other things along the line of the task. None important though." 

"Cause yours are all fake." I teased.

"Tch. I'll see you in a second." He hung up. 

I wonder what Jungkook will do today.. I'm sure he's still torn to bits.. 

I hope he recovers well.

--

I ended up going out to eat with Jin and the relatives I had to meet. They were honestly nothing like Jin and they were way too excited for such an occasion. Jin's other half of the task was just to convince his relatives further and apparently do favors for them. He said they were people with a ton of things to do but no one to help do them and he said I was the perfect person to do it for them. He also said it would make me look like I was apart of his family more and further convince them. Which, I did not disagree with, but I really didn't want to have to do chores. But.. I guess it's whatever. 

"So... You want me to help at the shop tomorrow?" I raised an eyebrow at what I thought was his cousin. I couldn't actually remember who was who and her name was completely escaping me. 

"Yes, that would be much appreciated. When we heard that Seokjin was engaged, we just were so happy! And what's better at new family bonding than helping each other out? It's perfect that you're up here!" 

"Ah.. Yes, I agree. I will gladly help you with whatever you need while I'm up here. Jin's family is now family to me as well." I smiled sheepishly, finishing off my meal. 

"You're so sweet too!" 

I glanced to Jin and then asked the question I've been dying to ask. "You guys speak Korean so well even though you live here. Why do you live here?" 

She looked a bit shocked before replying. "We're tired of our native culture. We wanted something new. And this place has it all for us!" 

"Okay." I nodded, feeling relieved that my phone rang right then. "Excuse me." 

I hurried into the restroom and answered my phone quickly. 

"Hello?" 

"Hana! Quick! Jungkook is gone again!" Jimin spoke frantically. "But this time, his bags are gone!" 

So he must be going back to Korea after all.. I'm glad. He should spend time mourning on his own. 

"It's okay." I mumbled. "He needs to go back home." 

"Why is he going back? How do you know?" 

"He told me last night that he wanted to." I lied a bit. "He has some things to do." 

"Oh okay." Jimin sighed a bit. "That's good then... Why didn't he tell any of us?" 

"He told me, idiot." Namjoon's voice was barely audible on the other end. 

I giggled a bit. "Namjoon knew." 

"Whatever." Jimin chuckled as well. "Sorry to bug you." 

He hung up before I could buy some more time and I made my way back to the table with Jin's relatives. 

"Hey Jin..." I whispered. "I want to go..."

"Me too." Jin agreed and stood immediately. "We'll be leaving. Thank you for breakfast and I'll make sure to have the both of us at the shop early tomorrow." 

Early? Work on vacation? Ugh. I nodded and linked arms with him. "Nice meeting you." 

They smiled and watched us leave. Jin and I made our way down the street until we were far enough away to pull away and complain. 

"I hate them." Jin mumbled. 

"Why?" 

"All they do is work." He protested. "I hate the idea of you working for them as well but there is really nothing I can do." 

"Blah." I grumbled. "Let's go do something fun." 

"We can go to a museum or something." 

"Oh man, that sounds like so much fun." I sighed. "Let's go get Taehyung and drag him around. I have to complete his milestone on this vacation somehow." 

"Then go on your own, silly." He teased. "You have to manage it, afterall." 

I nodded and we made our way back to the hotel, chatting about the stupidity of his tasks. 

When we finally arrived, he disappeared into his room with a simple "see you later" and then left me to my own devices. 

I knocked on Taehyung's door. He's alone now... I don't want him to be alone, that's horrible. He didn't answer at first but when I knocked again, he opened easily and let me in, shutting it after him. 

"Jungkook left, huh?" I sighed a bit. "Do you know why?" I'm still the only one, right? I wish he'd tell the boys. 

"He has some things to take care of." Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm alone now." 

I nodded. "It'll but you'll be fine." 

"True. I can do whatever I want now without him being picky." Taehyung forced a small smile. "What do you want? Aren't you angry at me?" 

"No, why would I be?" I shrugged. "Let's go explore. Did you eat?" 

"I had a yogurt." 

"Aren't you hungry?" 

He shook his head. "It's my new diet." 

"What? Why? You're not fat." I glanced him over. "Far from it." 

He looked a bit flustered. "You told me that I could make a good actor.. So I looked into it." 

"Are you kidding me?" I got excited. "You want to be an actor now?" 

"Well.. Yeah." 

"You'll do great!" I smiled widely. "But don't just live on yogurt. You don't need to be skin and bones to be an actor." 

He shrugged and followed me out of the room and down the stairs, complaining the entire way that it was just too much for him to take the stairs. 

"If it was too much then why did you go down them? I can't use the elevator but you're fine." I grumbled. 

He mocked me a bit and then sighed. "I dunno." 

Taehyung allowed himself to walk behind me a bit. "Taehyung, this is awkward. You can't just walk behind someone." 

"Too bad." 

"Tae." 

"Hyung. Taehyung." He chided. 

"Tae~" 

"Taehyung." 

"Tae!" 

He raked a hand through his hair. "It's Taehyung. I told you this." 

"Yeah, you're still Taehyung if I call you Tae." 

"Don't call me that." 

"Why not?" 

He grabbed my arm and spun me around, his face dangerously close and I panicked. "Don't call me Tae." He warned, his eyes firm and staring holes into mine. But only for a moment before he let a small smile and pushed me away. "Taehyung." 

I let out a nervous chuckle and continued on my way, not even knowing how to comment since all I could focus on was my annoyingly fast heartbeat. 

"Hana, whatcha thinking about?" Taehyung matched my pace finally. 

"Jungkook." I half lied. 

"Why?" 

"He left." 

"Yeah, so?" 

"Ugh." I slumped a bit. "Jungkook is more fun to be with than you." 

"Ouch, I'm hurt." He spoke bluntly. "Where are we going?" 

"I don't know. Walking." 

"Fiesty." 

"You made me this way." 

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, satisfied. 

"Shut up." I laughed. "Let's go see that big clock thing." 

"What?" 

I thought a moment. "I can't remember the name but it's famous here." 

"Big Ben?" 

"Is that really it?" 

"Well it's the only big and famous clock in England." 

"Even an idiot knew the name.." I mocked. 

"There is a new idiot now... It's you." He mocked as well. 

We walked casually around the streets, not actually knowing where we were but we found Big Ben so we didn't really care. 

"Wow, look, we found it." Taehyung stopped and bent his head backwards, cupping his eyes so he could see up the clock tower.

"This is less exciting than I thought it'd be." I admitted, doing the same thing. 

"True." He swung his arms down and glanced at me. "Let's get closer. We're still far." 

"Why? We've seen it." I sulked a bit. "Let's just keep walking." 

"Hana.." Taehyung spoke as we started walking again. 

"Hm?" I hummed easily. 

"Dae Young... As much trouble as she's caused... Would it be okay to say that I wish I never knew her?" 

"Did you love her?" 

"I did." 

"Did you have happy times with her?" 

"I did." 

"Then it's not okay." I stuffed my hands in my pockets and smiled a bit. "Even though things are tough right now, you made good time with her. She gave you happy times and allowed you to love. Though it was a toxic relationship towards the end, I believe it is a good thing you knew her." 

He thought a moment. "And Soo Young... I don't love her." 

"But you're dating her, right?" 

"Right." 

"That's wrong." 

"I know." He hung his head. "I'm just like Dae Young... I have no room to be upset..." 

"You're not like her." I disagreed immediately. "Kindly send Soo Young on her way. She knows you don't love her." 

"How do you know?" 

I ignored his comment. "You're not a toxic person. You just need to find your way again. That's why I'm here." 

He stopped and tugged my arm for me to stop as well, waiting until I faced him. "Hana." 

"You're calling my name a lot right now." I laughed. "What is it, Tae?" 

He took a step closer to me until he face was just inches from mine, his body tensing. "I told you not to call me that." Before I could say anything, his face moved even closer until I felt his lips against mine. 

I nearly fell over from the shock but he had put an arm around my waist as if he predicted it. What the hell is going on? 

It was only seconds later that he pulled away, slightly, but it felt like a million years. His eyes searched for my reaction but I was frozen to the core, unsure of what just happened. 

"Don't call me Tae." His deep voice sounded. "I can't take it."

Taehyung kissed me... Why...? 

I stepped away from Taehyung and touched my lips, denial still washing over me completely. 

"I'm sorry..." He realized what he had done and panicked a little, red creeping onto his face as he held his cheeks. "What did I do...?" 

What did you do? 

Why is my heart beating like this? 

Did I... Like it? 

No! It was so short it couldn't even qualify as a kiss.

I stared at his lips a moment and went red as well. But I'm curious... Would I like it if he truly kissed me?

I took a hesitant step towards Taehyung and brought my face close to his. 

"Don't get the wrong idea..." I stuttered a bit. "This is only curiosity.." 

Without another moment of hesitation, I brought my lips to his, shutting my eyes tightly and freezing. 

His body relaxed and he s his arms around my waist, pulling me a tad bit closer, our lips parting but our faces remained close. 

"Curiosity kills, you know." He mumbled, my heart throbbing. 

I've never once thought of Taehyung like anything more than someone I needed to help... But why did I kiss him? I did I... Kind of enjoy it? It wasn't even a kiss... It was more like a peck.. If anything. 

"Aren't you any more curious than that?" He asked, hesitantly.

I couldn't answer. My mouth wouldn't move and my brain wouldn't think. 

What do I do? I don't even know who Taehyung is to me anymore... 

He pulled away and rubbed the back of his head, sighing and turning away from me. "Don't call me Tae anymore and I'll forget this happened. We should both forget it happened. We were both curious, anyways." 

"Curious?" I spoke quietly, touching my lips in shock again. He's my first kiss. 

"I was curious... Too..." He hung his head a bit. "I told you, curiosity kills." 

"We should go back." 

"I agree." 

With that, the two of us hurried back down the path we had come, myself trailing behind his steps but he didn't complain. 

Today is so weird. Everything is so weird. 

I want to take it back...

Or don't I? 

I wish it never happened... But I'm also glad it did... 

I better not be falling for Taehyung... I swear... 

Hana. Park Hana. Don't do it. 

Do not fall for Kim Taehyung. 

 

Ha... Sorry, I posted half the chapter by mistake. But now it's fixed and this is the full chapter. Anyways.... We're getting to the fun parts of the story, I think, at least. What are your feelings on Taehyung kissing Hana and the other way as well? Hope you enjoyed! ~PandaBiscuit~