045

7 Bangtan Princes

"What do you mean he had another girl?" Hyun Ki gave me a strange look. 

I shrugged, my heart aching but my face remaining stern. "He had another girl. What really pisses me off is the fact that he was going to actually screw her. I didn't see Yoongi as that type of person."

"What makes you think that?" Hyun Ki looked slightly alarmed now. You must be shocked. You supported us. 

"Her purse items were spilled everywhere and when she stood up, she was rebuttoning her shirt." I threw my hands down on the table, my heart breaking but my eyes narrowed with anger. Two completely different emotions are taking over my body. But honestly.. I just don't know what to think. I didn't see him like this.. I thought he was ing sad. I wasted my damn time coming out there... Only to see probably the number one reason why he wouldn't accept me. What happened to that 'I can't love myself so I won't love you' spill? Whatever you ing liar. "He even had the nerve to say 'it isn't what it looks like'." I grunted, smirking a bit. "What a joke." 

Hyun Ki's lips arced into a tiny smirk but it was gone immediately as he came over to the table with me, sitting down across from where I was standing. "You don't look hurt. I guess that's good."

"You can't see what is inside." I sighed, raking my fingers through my hair with irritation. "What a ing good mask he had on. He's even worse than Taehyung! What a ing joke." 

"Calm down." Hyun Ki couldn't help but chuckle. "At least you know you can't trust him nor can you love him anymore. Your feelings will go away now."

"If only." I frowned. Even so.. He's still hurting. He's still suffering.. I still need to help him. I doubt a girl like her could help him. Sure, with his ual needs, I guess.. But not his emotional needs. That's what he needs most anyways. "I'm so angry..." I clutched at my heart, my stern face fading away as the pain set in and my eyes grew glossy. "But it hurts so much, Hyun Ki... He played me.. He told me he loved me in a place where he told me that I could trust him.. He kissed me and treated me like I was a person deserving so much. He looked so.. But he had another girl the entire time."

Hyun Ki stared at me with an unreadable expression. What are you thinking? Are you mocking me? Are you pitying me? Which are you...? "Hana.. You need to get out tonight. Take your anger and your pain out on the alcohol and the people at clubs." He stood up, pointing a finger at me. "Just don't get knocked up or so help me I will kill you." 

"Like I'd be someone to do that." I put on a fake smile, giggling through the pain I felt coursing through my body. I feel like I caught him cheating but we weren't even dating in the first place.. I have no right to be upset.. Or do I? 

"I have to go visit somewhere with someone." He sighed. "Make sure not to send him drunk texts or try and call him. Not a good move."

"You just got here." I complained. Distract me. Be on my side. 

"It's late, baby sister." He ruffled my hair and smiled. "I got my own plans. Just party it out tonight and be safe."

"Whatever.." I mumbled, watching him leave before looking over at a sleeping Chico. "I can't go out alone.." 

I sat down in one of the chairs and let my head fall to the table, a pained grown escaping my lips. I can't believe any of that just happened. 

But what gets me is the look in his eyes... Everything was so real and his clear intention was given.. I sat up and squinted at the table, cocking my head slightly. But his eyes showed so much pain.. So much guilt.. So much panic. 

Why would he panic? Did I truly see the whole picture?

Of ing course I did. What else would it be? 

I don't know. My head hurts and I kind of just want to cry for hours and hours. 

But I won't. 

I'm going to go drink away my problems.

Like any normal person would do.

--

"Good morning." Hoseok sighed, flicking my forehead. "How do you feel? Sick?"

"Very.." I groaned, covering my mouth with my hand and not even bothering to open my eyes. 

"I have hangover soup ready for you and some water." He sighed once more, forcing me into a sitting position ever so gently. "Meds as well. Take advantage of it all." 

"Thanks.." I sighed, rubbing my head as I downed the meds first before forcing myself to eat the soup when it clearly just turned my stomach more. 

"I heard about what Yoongi did. I don't think it's his character." Hoseok started, sitting beside me on his bed. How'd I get here? I don't remember anything. "How do you feel?"

"I feel ing sick, that's what." I grumbled around the food, my heart aching again with the topic chosen. 

"Don't you think there is more to it?"

"Like what?" 

Hoseok just shrugged and changed the subject after apologizing for bringing it up. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Not a thing." 

He clicked his tongue in disappointment, putting his arms back to support him as he leaned back to relax. "I don't think you lasted long anyways. I got a call from some random person on your cell phone saying that you were completely wasted after just a few bottles. They said they called because you were making a fuss." 

"A fuss?" I blushed a bit. 

"They said my contact was already brought up like you were going to call me or something." Hoseok glanced at me, smiling a bit. "You were swearing and trying to pick fights with people. Why?"

"I'm pissed off, that's why." I shrugged. "I don't know." 

"I'm kidding, you weren't like that." Hoseok put his hand on my head as I ate. "They just said you had passed out in one of the booths. They were concerned someone would try to take advantage of you." 

"I'm thankful for this person then." I nodded carefully. 

"Me too." He removed his hand and frowned. "I called Yoongi.. I told him you were here."

"Why?" My heart ached again at the name. "Why would you do that?"

"I feel like there is something he needs to talk about with you.." Hoseok hesitated, rubbing the back of his head a little. "It's just a feeling." 

Why do you act like you know something? Are you on his side, Hobi? 

Stop. There shouldn't be sides and you know this. 

But I can't help but wonder... What does he know?

I finished the soup and downed the water, holding my stomach as it protested. "I'm not ready to talk to him. I can't control what I say or do right now." I met Hoseok's eye. "I don't know if I'll kick him for being such a prick... Or if I'll cry like a pathetic wench." 

"Your language is really growing." Hoseok gave a nervous laugh. "I didn't say he was coming though. I just said I called him and told him that you were here."

"I hope he doesn't come." I don't want to know how he met the girl.. I don't want to know why he chose her.. I don't want to know anything. 

Hoseok stood up. "We have little time left.. How do you feel about it?"

"I'll feel relieved soon." I admitted. "I'll miss you all like crazy.. But right now.. I can't wait to get away from Yoongi for a while." 

"I understand. Ah.." Hoseok went over to the messy desk in the corner and shifted through papers until he found something. "My mother stopped by while I was out with the guys." He came over to me and handed it with a smile. "My mother wrote for you. She says she wants to take you out for a little bit, here, read it." 

I took it and then situated myself against the headboard of the bed, pulling the covers over my legs as I took the letter out of the already opened letter. 

"Sorry that I opened it even when it had your name on it." Hoseok sat back down. "I was afraid she figured out that we were fake. But she dropped that issue." 

"I feel bad that we'll have to disappoint her anyways." I sighed. "All of your guys' parents were so happy.." 

"I know." Hoseok nodded slowly. "And then for most of us to pull back on the tasks.. It just wasn't worth it. But we made good relations so that is just okay. It just wasn't far of us to make you do everything for us."

I shrugged, reading over the letter. "Why didn't she just call?"

"My mom is like this sometimes." He mumbled. "Besides. She can only get to you through me." 

"True." I put the letter down with a small smile. "I'll go out with her. Where's my phone? She left her number here."

"Are you sure?" 

"Of course, Hobi." I nodded. "She's the one I've seen most. Jimin's parents loved me but I only saw them once. Namjoon's just kind of passed me off. Your mom is the one trying to be included with me." She would be a mother-in-law I would love to have. But impossible.

Just as Hoseok was reaching my phone, it rang, startling both of us. "It's posessed." Hoseok joked, tossing it to me as I put the letter down in my lap. "Unknown number."

"Ah." I nodded, picking up the phone. "Hello? This is Park Hana."

Hoseok motioned to leave the room and then left, shutting the door behind him to give me space to talk. "Park Hana? Oh good. This is your mother-in-law." 

. This kind of sounds like Yoongi's mom but I can't tell. "Ah, yes, I'm glad you were able to get a hold of me. What do you need?"

"I heard of Yoongi's recent..." She hesitated. Yep. It's her. "Recent issue. He cheated on you, right?"

I swallowed harshly. "How'd you find out?"

"I was coming over to have a chat with him without his father there." She sighed, obviously stressing over the issue. "I'm sorry. To have such a problematic son like this is really hard.. I would like to compensate you."

"Compensate?" I rolled my eyes. Why is she trying to clean up after him? 

"Yes, yes. Can I have you for dinner one of these days? I will discuss with you then about other things. Too bad you weren't married yet.. I would've allowed you to divorce and take everything from him."

"That's not something you should say about your son's broken engagement." I mumbled. "Don't you love him at all?"

"Excuse me?" She gasped with shock at my question. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized immediately. "I was out of line. I'll call you when I'm in the right mindset to eat with you."

"Okay, that's good." She relaxed a bit. "Take care." 

"You too." I hung up quickly, rubbing my temples. If Yoongi's mom knows then everyone knows. 

"Who was it?" Hoseok came in a little bit afterwards with a damp cloth. "Put this to your forehead. You look a little hot." 

"Thanks." I put it to my forehead easily and smiled slightly. "It was Yoongi's mom. She wants to hang out with me too. It's either no one wants to hang out with me or everyone does at once. It's like that with everyone." 

"Sorry." Hoseok rubbed his hands anxiously. "You don't have to spend time with my mom.." 

I shook my head. "That's not the problem, Hobi."

He nodded. "What are your plans for today?" 

"I don't know but as long as I keep myself busy, I don't care what it is." I looked over the letter again and put his mother's number into my phone. "I'll give her a call when this headache subsides." 

He nodded again. "Take care of yourself first." 

"You're too sweet, I don't deserve you." I sighed, lying back down in his bed. "Can I take a nap? It's your bed so that is why I'm asking." 

"Of course." 

"Also.." I looked up at him hesitantly. "Can you lie down with me? Just until I fall asleep.. I don't want to be alone to think about these troublesome things." 

Hoseok gave a small smile and climbed over me, slipping under the covers beside me and settling himself on his side. "Of course." 

I turned into him a bit, feeling my eyes grow glossy again as my heart ached. "We weren't even dating.. But it hurts Hobi.." 

Hoseok put his arms around me and pulled me into him. "Cry. You're supressing yourself. Just cry. You'll feel so much better." 

If I cry then it shows how much I let myself care for him without even realizing it. Sure.. I knew I liked Yoongi, a lot.. But it'll reveal how much I further I liked him that I wasn't even aware of.. 

"Cry." Hoseok whispered, his voice gentle as he  my hair smoothly. "It's okay. You're allowed to cry."

But I didn't. I wouldn't. I didn't want to see how much this incident got to me. 

Instead, I took advantage of Hoseok's kindness like the selfish person I was and drifted into sleep with his warmth comforting me. 

--

"So, Yoongi had another girl?" Jimin gasped, slapping Taehyung's arm hard enough to make Taehyung wince. "I didn't think Yoongi was into relationships let alone a one night stand."

So she was a one night stand, huh? 

"Dude, that's just what I heard." Jungkook sighed. "But something doesn't feel right about it." 

"What doesn't? He's a liar, we all know that." Taehyung rolled his eyes, rubbing his arm. "It was only a matter of time until he did something like this to Hana." 

"Hana and him aren't even dating so you can't say he did something to her." Jimin mumbled. 

"Close enough to it though." Jungkook shook his head. "You can't just confess that you like someone and then bring over a different girl." 

"Do you not believe what Hobi said then?" Jimin asked cautiously. "Hobi doesn't lie much." 

"Maybe Hobi didn't see everything, you know?" Jungkook bit his lip. "I just.. This isn't Yoongi."

"You have too much faith in him." Taehyung shook his head. "He had a one night stand and hurt Hana. I can't forgive him."

"You can't have Hana either." Jungkook scolded. "You were such an to her in the beginning." 

"I didn't say I could!" Taehyung countered. 

"Okay, okay. Stop.." Jimin sighed. "Let's just drop it. Hana will be here soon to go bowling with us and I don't think she will want to hear anything about this. We have little time left with her so we want to make it the best."

Jungkook nodded. "Now that my court sessions have died down, I have a lot more time to spend it with her." 

"Speaking of that.. Did you visit your mother lately?" Taehyung asked, seriously. 

"I can't." Jungkook hung his head. "Not until I win everything over my dad." 

"You should still see her." Taehyung sighed as well. "Fill her in along the way." 

I should stop eavesdropping and just go in.

I can't believe she was really a one night stand... 

"Hey guys!" I smiled, walking through the archway of Jimin's place. 

"Oh, hey! I didn't hear you come in." Jimin returned the smile. "Ready to bowl?"

Taehyung and Jungkook studied me but I kept my face pretty static as not to show anything. Giving a slight nod, I glanced at Jungkook. "Ready then?" 

"Ready as always." Jungkook cleared his throat and led the way with Jimin at his heals. 

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, pulling my arm back before I could follow.

"About what?" I winced, shrugging him off. "I'm totally fine." 

"Liar." He sighed, watching me as I hurried to join Jimin and Jungkook while he lagged behind like usual. 

"Guys, guys! I have an idea!" Jimin spoke the second we piled into the car, glancing back at Taehyung and I. "Why don't we all spend the entire last day together. The entire group. And we can do one thing everyone wants to do throughout the entire day."

"Stop talking about the last day. We have time." Jungkook sighed. "Besides, I don't think Hobi hyung is free on that day nor am I."

"We can just spend the last few days." I laughed a little bit. "The last day doesn't have to be with everyone. In fact.. I originally wanted it to be spent with Yoongi.. No offense."

"None taken." Jimin nodded easily. "I still think you should.. Talk out what happened today and have a little fun with some more happy memories before you go. And then when you go, by the time you come back, everything will have been passed you." 

"I'm not going to avoid him completely." I sighed, looking out the window. "But I'm going to see him soon." 

"Anyways," Taehyung cleared his throat, casting a small smile towards me. "I heard Hobi took the day off yesterday to heal your hang over." 

"He didn't take the day off, he had the day off already." I corrected. "I know his schedule because he tells me so that we can hangout often."

"Boo." Taehyung pouted. "You never hang out with me."

"I don't hang out with a lot of you enough as I should." I admitted. "I miss hanging out with all of you individually like in the start." 

"True. In the start, we were all just pressured to make sure you like us well enough to sit through the time with us." Jungkook admitted as well. 

"Well, except for one person." Jimin grumbled, both him and I glaring at Taehyung for a while before laughing and looking away. "But he's regretting it now." 

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled. 

"Speaking of that.." I glanced to Taehyung again. "Have you spoken to Daeyoung at all?" 

He shifted with uncomfort and nodded a little. "I spoke to her yesterday." 

"Why?"

"She showed up at my house again with her fiancè or husband or whatever he is." Taehyung his lips, still nodding slightly as he did. "I don't know what they wanted. I only asked them to leave and shut the door."

"Why would they come to your house?" Maybe she's still trying to get to him? 

"I don't know but I really don't care either. I've moved on."

"But I'm afraid you'll have to do it again." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. 

Taehyung didn't respond but I didn't mind, finding the rest of the drive rather relaxing as the three boys talked about their days lately. None of them brought up Yoongi and I couldn't be more greatful. 

"Get out, let's go!" Jimin howled with excitement.

I cast a smile and got out as well, joining his excitement. "I'm going to beat ALL of you!" 

"I beat you once." Jungkook winked. "I can do it again."

"No, not today you aren't!" I pushed off his claim and linked arms with Jimin. "Let's go!"

"She's touching Jimin!" Taehyung pretended to get offended as he scurried after us, leaving Jungkook to catch up this time. 

I unlinked with Jimin and let him ask for the lane, following them over to our lane easily and slipping our shoes on.

"You all are going down." I snickered, inputting my name first. 

"Always putting yourself first.." Taehyung tsked, scowling when I put him in last. "Thank you, Princess." 

"That's what you get for calling me Princess." I scowled as well. 

We started the game off pretty roughly but it came around towards the middle with Taehyung ahead and Jungkook close behind me in third. Let's just say that Jimin wasn't very good compared to us. 

"You guys need to slow down!" Jimin protested, pointing to the scores. "YAH!" 

"We're leaving Jimin in the dust." Taehyung giggled, bowling his turn and returning with a smirk as he bowled a strike. "I'm better than Hana."

"It isn't over yet.." I huffed. "You're not that far ahead. If I got two strikes, I could be in the lead, you know."

"Let's see it then." Jungkook challenged, acting all cocky even though he was behind me in scores. 

I went up to bowl and somehow managed a strike, turning around with a cocky look even though I was completely surprised. "See?"

"What the hell?" Jimin complained as Jungkook went up to bowl. "How?"

When Jungkook wasn't listening, I answered Jimin with a slight giggle. "That one was luck, I swear it." 

The game droned on some more and I somehow ended up winning with Taehyung very close behind me. Jungkook fell behind a lot but Jimin was still in last. 

"I win." I boasted as we returned our shoes. "What should we do now?" 

"Mm.. I have to get going." Jungkook spoke suddenly. "Since I drove, I don't know where that leaves you guys."

"Where are you going?" Jimin glanced at Jungkook, his eyes narrowing a bit. "Soo Young?" 

Jungkook rubbed his neck and nodded. 

"And you tell me to leave them alone." Taehyung scowled, slipping his hand into mine. "We're leaving."

"Yah, yah, what about me?" Jimin snapped out of his gaze and looked at us like a lost puppy. 

"You can come too." I gripped his hand as well, smiling. "Taehyung is just being grumpy." 

"No, I wanted to go alone." Taehyung protested immediately. 

"Too bad." I glared at him and tugged on Jimin's hand. "Let's go. See you later, Jungkook! Thanks for playing with me!" 

"See you later, Hana. Feel better..." He smiled as well and ruffled my hair, getting into his car and driving off.

"He didn't even offer us a lift." Jimin growled.

"He wants to see a girl, do you think he would?" Taehyung scoffed. "Come on, let's go. I have a place in mind for a date of three, I guess." 

"Good." I grinned as the three of us walked down the sidewalk together.

I wonder what Yoongi is doing right now..

Why do I even care? 

I'm so stupid. Who cares about someone after they've seen evidence that they don't care for you? 

Why did he have to be so unclear and wishy-washy? 

He could've just said so and not confessed... 

That's why I'm having such a hard time, I guess. 

Because he confessed.

 

I am sooooo sorry about this super late update! *And yes, it's even short as well, I'm sorry;;* I knew I would be updating slower lately but I didn't expect to be this slow hhh ;; I'm so busy. But here you are! Thank you so much for sticking with this fanfiction :) I'm very happy to write it. ~PandaBiscuit~