021

7 Bangtan Princes

We were all gathered at karaoke. Well, all but the two everyone guessed wouldn't show up plus one more, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

I turned into Yoongi a bit and sighed. "They should be here. Especially Hobi. He loves to socialize with you guys."

"I know." Yoongi mumbled, bored. 

"You should sing." I suggested, getting tired of hearing Jimin and Jin sing. 

"I can't sing."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't..?" He shrugged a bit. 

"What about rapping? Ever tried it?"

"Here and there with Hobi and Namjoon." He shrugged. "I'd say I can do that better than singing."

"You should rap to a song then." 

"No."

"Aw why not?"

Before he could answer, the door opened to reveal Taehyung. Jimin and Jin stopped singing and stared at him with shock. 

"Glad you could make it." Namjoon stared at Taehyung. 

Taehyung nodded his head at Namjoon, stared briefly at me, and then sat on his own, away from everyone else that sat down. Normally, I'd go over to give him company but I hesitated this time and just stayed with Yoongi. 

Jimin and Jin shrugged and went back to singing, only to stop again when Hoseok walked through the door. Great. I wanted them here but now it's going to be chaos. 

Hoseok ignored Taehyung's presence completely and sat down beside me, smiling. "How are you today, Hana?" 

"I'm okay." I shifted a bit. 

"What about Jungkook?" Hoseok glanced around. 

"Mm, he probably won't be here." 

"Why?"

"He's busy." Namjoon answered for me. 

Hoseok casually rested his arm on the cushion behind me but not quite touching me. "Oh okay. I was late because I was talking with the guys."

"From that group?" Jin stopped singing with Jimin and sat on the other side of Hoseok. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and joined Jimin with singing. He has a beautiful voice as well... 

"Yeah." Hoseok smiled at Jin. "Things are going well. They're pretty cool guys." 

"I bet." Jin sighed. "If only I was an idol.. I'd be ranked as most handsome everytime."

"Aren't you confident?" Yoongi mocked a bit. "I think you'd have no fans."

"I don't think you would either." Namjoon joined in. 

Yoongi shot a playful glare at him and smirked a bit. "And you would?"

"I'd kill all the fangirls with my amazing dancing skills." 

"Dance Monster." Hoseok burst out laughing. "You could have a stage name like Dance Monster." 

Namjoon laughed as well. "No, no. I would be Rap Monster. I can spit some lyrics." 

"You can't dance worth so you should probably just stick with Rap Monster." Jin scoffed. "He really can't." 

I chuckled a bit, unconsciously leaning into Hoseok a bit as I listened to them.

"Jin, what would your stage name be?" Namjoon poked at him a bit. 

"I'm too handsome for one." Jin mumbled. "What about Yoongi though?"

"He could be Salt. He's pretty salty and rude." Jimin pitched in a moment before singing again.

"SALT!" Hoseok lost it and basically screamed laughter, causing everyone else, even Taehyung, to burst into laughter. 

"Yah.. Salt can always be sweeted down with sugar." I joined in. "He could be Sugar." 

"Or take off the 'r' and now he is Suga." Jin smiled widely. "You know, like T-ARA's Sugar Free but it always sounds like 'suga' free." 

"Sounds more cool that way. Suga." Hoseok agreed. "Sup, Suga."

"Yah.." Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. 

"What about Jimin's?" Jin turned his attention to Jimin as the two boys singing sat down as the song ended. 

"Nah, I'm too cool for a stage name." 

"Lame." Namjoon shook his head. "I have one for Taehyung."

Taehyung's head lifted in surprise, almost as if he didn't think they would allow him to be in the conversation. 

"What is it?" I got curious.

"V!" He help up a peace sign as he announced, making everyone cringe. "He always does peace signs." 

"V?" Taehyung tried to pronounce it but it just turned out as 'bwi' instead of 'v'. 

I chuckled at his attempt and nodded. "I like that. Jungkook could be Kookie."

"But not as a stage name." Hoseok disagreed, somehow his arm had fallen to be around my shoulders but I didn't mind. "He should just stick with Jungkook." 

"So we have Rap Monster..." I held in my laughter from the silly stage name. "V, J-Hope, and Suga." 

"J-Hope." Hoseok said his name all high pitched and cute, making me giggle a bit. "I'd have so many fans."

"And you will soon." I reminded him. "Who's gonna sing next?"

"Wait, what about a stage name for Hana?" Taehyung spoke up, his expression bored but his eyes gleaming with amusement.

"For me?" I got flustered all the sudden, afraid of what they'd all come up with. 

"She could be..." Jin thought a while. "...I don't know." 

"Me either." Everyone else agreed.

"Good, I don't want one!" I mumbled.

"Hana is unique enough." Hoseok mumbled as well. 

"I want to hear Taehyung sing again." I changed the subject. "But with Hobi." 

Everyone looked at me, probably questioning if I was still sane. 

Surprisingly, Hoseok stood up and accepted. But Taehyung didn't move an inch and instead just stared at Hoseok like he was an annoyance to him. 

"Why would I sing with Hoseok?" Taehyung asked, staring straight at Hoseok. 

"Because you're friends." Jimin spoke quietly, almost as if he was afraid he was wrong. Which, technically, he was but no one cared and instead agreed. 

Hoseok walked over to Taehyung and leaned down close to his face, whispering something with a sly smirk. Whatever it was not only ticked Taehyung off, but even received a punch in the jaw. Hoseok fell down and off to the side, holding his jaw a bit as he slowly stood back up. 

I frowned. What did I do? I was only trying to help. 

"I don't think... What I said deserved a punch." Hoseok finally spoke, rubbing his jaw still. 

Taehyung stood up, getting right into Hoseok's face, and smirked a bit. "You don't think? How about you say it again, loud enough for everyone else to see, and see what I'll do to you then." 

"Okay enough." Namjoon stood up and shoved Taehyung away from Hoseok. 

"Why are you guys always thinking it is me who starts these things?" Taehyung snapped. "You have no idea... What Hoseok's been doing to me behind the scenes... Yet all of you take his side since he's so bubbly and nice." 

"As if Hobi wou--"

"SEE?" Taehyung pointed to Jimin with clear frustration as he shook a bit. "None of you would think that Hoseok would be the type to degrade people... But he's the one that ruined our friendship. None of you believe me." 

Taehyung stormed out of the room, leaving Namjoon to stare at the ground in defeat and Hoseok to look around a bit guiltily. 

I stood, deciding to believe in Taehyung's words for once, and went up to Hoseok. "Hobi... What did you do to Taehyung?"

"What did do?" He laughed like he couldn't believe what he heard, rubbing a bit of the blood off his bottom lip. "You believe him? You just saw him hit me."

"But I also just saw you taunt him." I crossed my arms. "Seriously.. Why aren't you two friends? Is it really because of what you did?" 

"We aren't friends because he can't handle that he won't get what he wants." Hoseok finally got angry at me. This had to be the first time he's verbally screamed at my face and honestly... It was scary. Not just because it was out of the norm.. "Someone has to put him in his place and if no one is going to do it then I will. He deserves to be knocked around for how he treats people." 

I couldn't answer and instead, I left. I hurried through the crowds of people in the halls until I was out of that place, huffing a bit as I started heading to the bus stop, noticing Taehyung just as he got into his car parked on the side of the road.

I scurried quickly down the sidewalk and ran infront of his car just as he was about to pull away. His eyes widened in shock and he unbuckled quickly, getting out. 

"YAH! You can't just run infront of a car like that! I could've hit you!" 

"But you didn't." I huffed, calming my nerves. I need to face Taehyung. I can do this. 

"What do you want?" He relaxed a bit, sighing. "Go back in there."

"I believe you."

"What?"

"I believe you." I repeated. "I believed you... A little at least. When you first said it.. I was shocked that Hobi would do something to degrade people.. But I confronted him and got out what you wanted people to see."

"You only believed me until after you proved it." 

"I told you that I believed you before. Sure, he's nice and bubbly all the time, but not everyone can hold that true their entire lives. Everyone has flaws and everyone breaks character." 

Taehyung didn't say anything and just got back into the car, looking grumpy again. Did I say something wrong? 

"Taehyung!" I hit the hood of his car gently but he just backed up and pulled out, avoiding me completely as he drove off. 

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder if men are the ones with periods, not women. 

But, before I could even move, I saw his car come around the corner and honk at me as it stopped. I couldn't hide my smile as I ran over to his car and got inside. I noticed Hoseok, frozen in his tracks, just as Taehyung drove off. Was he there the whole time? 

"Why'd you come back, hm?" I brushed it off and mocked Taehyung a bit.

"Because I could." He bit his lower lip and sighed. "You believed me, even if it was only a little bit." 

"Why'd you come? I'm glad you did but I expected you not to."

"I'm not friends with Hoseok but I'm still friends with the others." He mumbled. "I'm growing distant from everyone.. Even Jungkook. I can't help but feel a little neglected." 

"Fair enough.." I nodded slowly. "Can't you become friends with him again? Don't you miss being his friend?"

"Like I said, I wasn't the one who ended it." 

"Can't you be the one to push it away first?"

He didn't respond so I stayed silent, nearly falling asleep but didn't as I noticed he had already arrived at my house. 

"Get out." He playfully spoke. 

I glared at him and then laughed a bit. "Thanks for the ride home."

"Be thankful, you didn't even ask." 

"Grr, growl at me some more and watch what I'll do to you." I joked. "Do you want to come in and eat? It's not that late yet." 

"I already ate." 

"Are you lying?"

"Probably."

"Jeez." I sighed, getting out of the car. "If you didn't want to come in, you should just say so." 

I shut the door and walked towards my apartment.

"Wait." Taehyung got out of his car and came over to me, clasping his hands together tightly. "Rest well, or something."

"Or something?" I laughed a bit. 

He rubbed the back of his head and drew a shaky breath. "I don't know what to say.." 

Cool, mean guy just turned super shy and cute... And it's real cute. "A simple goodnight works." I hesitated before hugging him, his body growing stiff before he relaxed and embraced me in return. "I'm sorry that you and Hobi can't be friends. I don't know why so I can't really help fix it.. But I hope you two make up some time soon. I'm also sorry that I slapped you and ran away. I was more nervous and shocked than scared, that day. I'm coward that runs away from those situations." 

Taehyung took a while to search for words. "So... You rejecting me... Was that a regret as well?"

"I don't know." I pulled away and stared at him. "I don't know how I feel with you. Or with Hobi.. Or even with Yoongi.. You three really screwed me over and I don't know how to recuperate." 

"So you might like me?" He smiled a bit. 

"Don't get hopeful. You'll end up hurting yourself." I warned. "Even if I do have feelings for you, I wouldn't act on them." 

"Why wouldn't you? Am I not good enough?" Taehyung began to get a bit frustrated so I quickly flashed a smile. 

"No, that's not it at all." I shook my head. "I'm just not looking for something like that with you. Plus the contract. It really just wouldn't work out." 

"We could still just be together for the duration of the contract, couldn't we?" 

"No, Taehyung." I sighed. "That would be painful and you know this."

"I'm regretting adding the last part of losing contact after the contract." He chuckled, sadly. "I was so blinded by Dae Young... And then I ended up falling for you. What kind of nonsense is this?" 

"Nonsense or not, I'm honored to be such an amazing person to make someone like you view me so highly. I'm sorry I have to hurt you, though.." 

"That's just what you're saying now because you're confused." Taehyung sort of pleaded. "Can't we just give it a shot?" 

"Goodnight, Taehyung." I kissed his cheek to get him to stop talking and ran into the complex, running up the stairs and disappearing into my apartment.

I shouldn't have hugged him. I should've just said I didn't regret rejecting him. I shouldn't have kissed his cheek. I don't want to hurt Taehyung anymore but I am hurting him more with the closer I act towards him. 

I'm so lost. I don't even know what is going on anymore... How do I view those three? What are they to me? 

This contract was a bad idea.

Hyun Ki was right.

But how come it took me this long to notice it? To take him seriously? 

I'm screwed.

So... Very...

Screwed. 

--

"So, you knock some sense into Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as we drove to the venue. 

I let my head fall against the window with exhaustion and sighed. "Sure, I guess. More like I accidently encouraged him to act on his feelings towards me." 

"You have a wonderful way with people." Yoongi mocked. 

"Right?"

"So, what will you do with him now?"

"Just try to ignore him the best I can. He has hope to hang on to because of me, sadly."

"Why?"

"I said that I may or may not regret rejecting him so he's holding onto the hope that I have feelings for him as well."

"Do you?"

"Do I? I don't know." Yoongi is so easy to talk with.. 

"I remember having this conversation." Yoongi let out a small chuckle. "From when you told me that you slept with Taehyung."

"WHAT?" I perked up immediately and stared at him. 

"You only slept though, according to you." He teased me a bit. "You told me about it when you were drunk in my backseat. When I asked about it, you told me that you wouldn't tell me cause it was a secret.. But you already did." 

"Wow." I let my head fall back onto the window and groaned. "I'm so done with everything." 

"Anyways. If you're not sure about your feelings, why don't you test them? Go on a date, like an actual date, with him and see how you feel afterwards. Don't make it a playful date like how we all do with you, make it an actual date."

"Should I do that with others too and compare?" I half-joked. 

"I guess. It is the best way to see if you like someone. Once you're sure of your feelings, the rest comes easily. You either reject them or you pursue them." 

"Yoongi... I don't want to find out." I groaned again, closing my eyes. "I just want to go back to my peaceful life. I haven't even talked to Hye Jin in like weeks." 

Yoongi didn't say anything for the remaining time in the car. We arrived at the gig location only a few minutes later though so it didn't really matter that he stayed silent. 

I grabbed his binders for him and we exited the car, making our way into the art gallery and finding the now emptied out hall for the fundraiser. Surprisingly, Hoseok was here. 

"Why is Hobi here?" I asked Yoongi after he checked in with a few of the hosts and sat himself down at the piano. 

"He likes fundraising events." Yoongi sighed, taking the binders from me and organizing them himself. "He's loud, handsome, energetic, and is good with people so he gathers attention very easily and keeps it. He's actually helping with the fundraiser by being the speaker during this event. I suggested him to the hosts after they called me up." 

"Ah." I waved to Hoseok but he didn't acknowledge me but instead just greeted the people who entered the hall and cracked a few jokes at the more easy-going people that passed. "Is he mad at me?"

"He was pretty ticked that you left with Taehyung last night, yes." Yoongi sighed again. "He was also angry that you believed Taehyung and then got him to spill to back Taehyung up." 

"More drama." I leaned against the piano a bit, watching Hoseok with a slight smile. "Maybe I should just spend the rest of the days in this contract with you. It is easier that way." 

He scoffed a bit and began warming up, not bothering to come up with a response.

Hoseok met my gaze twice but both times was like it never happened because he never reacted. It was if he didn't know me. 

I noticed one of Hoseok's possible band mates come in through the door and dared a wave at him, earning a smile in return as he made his way over to me. I know him but I forgot his name. He was the one that watched Hobi and I a lot. 

"Choi Kyu Hwang." He spoke, as if reading my mind. "You forgot right?" 

"Yeah, sorry." I blushed a bit in embarrassment. "What're you doing here?"

"To help out the event Hoseok is taking place in. I'm assuming that is why you're here too?"

"Well actually, I'm here with Yoongi." I nodded down at him a bit as he continued to warm up, looking up at us with curious eyes here and there. "Hobi just happened to be here."

"Oh." Kyu Hwang raised and eyebrow, intrigued. "I'm sorry if this is too personal but are you and Hoseok dating? We all assumed you were when he introduced us to you but he never did tell us." 

"No." I shook my head with a tiny frown. "We're just good friends." 

"Ah." He nodded a bit. "Is Yoongi just a close friend as well?"

"Min Yoongi." Yoongi corrected, rather grumpily. 

"Forgive me, Min Yoongi." Kyu Hwang rolled his eyes a bit when Yoongi wasn't looking. 

"Yes he is." I sighed. "He takes honorifics seriously. Not only did you just meet him but he's probably older than you. But it was also my fault because I didn't tell you his family name." 

"It's okay." Kyu Hwang got over it quickly. "Would you like to go look around with me a bit?" 

"Is that okay?" I asked Yoongi and received a small nod in response. "Lead the way." 

"You can call my Kyu, if you wish." He smiled as we left the hall and wandered the gallery. "A lot of people call me that."

"Sweet." I nodded. "So is everyone else doing well?"

"I assume you mean the potential band mates." He chuckled a bit, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, everyone is fine. We're all excited because the producer of BigHit is talking like he wants us to start making music and putting it out there before we debut."

"So you guys are going to debut?"

"Most likely." 

"Have you thought of a name?" 

"Hoseok came up with BTS." 

"BTS?" I chuckled a bit. "Does it stand for something?" 

"Dunno, Hoseok didn't say anything more. He's super hyped about this though." 

"Good. He deserves it. I can't believe this is all going so fast."

"It's only going fast to you because Hoseok is now involved. The 6 of us have been training for a while and know each other, Hoseok is the new one. His career is going quickly, though." 

"Ah. Must be a tedious process for you 6 then?"

"It's a dream that is very close to being reached. Though once we do debut, we still have a while to go before we rise, if we even do. EXO is hard to beat, you know?" 

"Yeah. SHINee, Big Bang, 2PM... You'll be up against a lot." I nodded. "But you'll do fine. I'm rooting you all on, not just Hobi." 

"Why do you call him Hobi?"

"When I first met him, his friends called him Hobi. And eventually he gave me permission to call him Hobi as well. It feels weird to call him Hoseok nowadays." I admitted. "Hobi is a cute nickname." 

"Ah." 

"You're a pretty cool person." I changed the subject. "You seemed like the most confident one there and now here as well. Do you think you'll be the leader?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"I guess so."

"If I don't get leader... I will be very angry." He chuckled slightly but I could tell he meant it. "And... To be honest... If Hoseok gets leader over I do.. I don't think our group will succeed much."

"Why do you say that?" 

"I can do better." He smirked a bit. 

"Mm." I just kept quiet. Too confident. Found your flaw, Kyu.

We chatted a bit more before circling back to the event that had now officially started. Hoseok was going on a long, but somehow entertaining, speech about the children for the fundraiser while Yoongi backed his speech up with quiet children songs. 

Hoseok is an entertaining speaker. 

But eventually, Hoseok's part in the event ended and the original hosts took over. It was funny to watch peoples' reactions with the switch. Nearly everyone tuned out immediately since the speaker was no longer Hoseok. 

I watched as Hoseok stood a while, listening, and then gave a sigh before leaving the hall. I glanced at Yoongi as he was trying to nod me over to him and then I glanced back the way Hoseok had disappeared. Mm... I ended up going after Hoseok, stopping him just before he left the building.

"I didn't know you do these types of things. Yoongi didn't tell me either. I was super surprised to see you there." 

I was expecting anger to be present when facing me but he just looked hurt. I didn't do much of anything though... I just took Taehyung's side for once and yelled at him a little... 

"Did I.. Upset you this much?" I hesitated a bit, unsure of how to act. 

Hoseok just stared for a while before giving another sigh, forcing a small smile. But I was smarter than to think he was smiling for real and it honestly hurt me to see him try and cover up how upset he was instead of talking it out. "I'm over it. I don't feel like talking about it right now." 

"Hobi.. I want to talk about it." I bit my bottom lip due to being nervous. "I yelled at you, I'm sorry. But I decided to believe Taehyung that time and I yelled at you to make sure I was correct in doing so. You proved to me I was so I went to go comfort Taehyung. Just because I believed him once over you doesn't mean I care any more or less for either of you."

"Hana, I don't care that you yelled at me." He spoke through a stiff jaw. 

"Then why?" I mumbled. 

"This is why I didn't want to talk about it." He grumbled, leaving the building and running down the sidewalk. 

Hobi ran away from me.. When has he ever done that..? With a heavy heart, I returned back to the fundraising hall to see everyone wandering. 

The piano wasn't playing and Yoongi wasn't in sight. Must be break but where'd Yoongi go?

"Drama?" Kyu approached me, startling me a bit. "I overheard you and Hoseok." 

How do you just overhear? You obviously followed us. 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk about it. Did you see where Yoongi went?" 

"I'm really confused though." Kyu smirked a bit, taking his finger and pulling up on the chain around my neck, revealing the 7 engagement rings. "You have 7 engagement rings hanging around your neck. Men usually don't wear engagement rings yet I noticed Hoseok and Min Yoongi wear one. What is even more strange is that their rings... Matched some of yours as well." He one ring and showed it to me. "This one looks like Min Yoongi's brand. And then this one like Hoseok's brand." 

How the hell did this guy see these rings? I always have them tucked into my shirt.. 

"What exactly is going on here?" Kyu asked, seemingly acting dumb. "What about this Taehyung? Is he another match to a ring of yours? Which one was your original fiancè? Why did you cheat with 6 other men? I'm really, just... Curious."

"How did you know I had this?" I pushed his hand away, remaining calm. "I always keep it tucked into my shirt." 

"I just happened to see it when it wasn't." He shrugged. "Can't I know? I won't judge you for wanting to marry 7 guys. But it really isn't far to the original. Was the original Hoseok?"

"It is none of your business." I sighed. "Besides, I don't think we're close enough for you to be asking these questions."

"Why not? We dropped honorifics. I'm just curious as to what my new friend is like." He shoved his hands in his pockets and gave a wide grin. "You seem to live interestingly."

An arm found its way around my waist and when I looked over to see who it was, it was Yoongi. "Curious about the 7 rings?" He spoke lazily. 

"Yeah." Kyu nodded. "I'm just curious."

"Too bad. Like Hana said, it isn't your business." Yoongi smirked a bit, tightening his grip a bit. 

Kyu sighed gave another nod. "I'll find out eventually, I suppose. But you're right. It is none of my business." He backed off after that and left. 

Yoongi let me go and laughed a bit. "You get yourself into a lot of trouble with men nowadays, don't you? How many times do I have to play hero?" 

"It'll never end." I giggled a bit. "Thanks though. Kyu seemed to be a nice person but I'm starting to think he's a bit self-centered and way to overconfident." 

"Seems like it to me as well." Yoongi agreed. "The event is boring right?" He pointed over to the boxes. "We hardly received any donations. But I bet there will be a lot in the last few days." 

"Why in the last days?"

"No one comes to the first ones." He shrugged. "Besides.. I'm donating today." 

"Aww, that's cute, how much?"

"A lot." He smiled. "You'll see. Want to go learn some things on the piano for the remaining of the break time I have?" 

"Yes!" I got excited and sat with him on the bench, not minding how close we had to sit to fit comfortably. 

We messed around a lot and all I managed to learn was the left handed chord part for one of his songs that he had to play. But it was fun and completely took my mind of Kyu and Hoseok for the time being. And even when we stopped playing and Yoongi began to play music on his own again, I was able to relax much more than before and enjoyed the remainder of the event.

Before long, it ended and Yoongi met with the woman from before to receive his pay. Once he received it, he took half and put it into the donation box. With his half, he split it into half again and gave one half to me. I stared at him in shock and tried to give it back.

"I didn't do anything!" 

"You're my assistant so I have to pay you." He laughed, ignoring my attempts at returning the money. 

"All of that money and you only kept a third of it..." I followed him in astonishment. "I admire you. I would've taken the money and kept it." 

"I enjoy this difference." Yoongi laughed again, exiting the building with his binders in his arms. "Never change."

"Tch." I climbed into the car, shoving the money into my pocket. "I guess I'll be better off as your assistant than as a waitress." 

"And safer too." He started the car and drove off. "Drop you off at home now?" 

"Yeah. I got to try and get a hold of Jungkook." I nodded. I'm worried for him. 

"Jungkook.." Yoongi repeated a little. "I haven't heard from him in a while. What is going on with him?" 

If he hasn't told you yet then I can't tell you either. "I don't know." I shrugged, sadly. "He's stressed, I guess." 

After awhile, we reached my complex and bid goodbye. I watched him drive off before I carried on to my apartment, searching for Jungkook's contact as I entered. But I stopped when he was already here, playing with Chico. 

Well I did tell him to just stop by whenever...

"Hey Jungkook." I smiled, slipping off my shoes and placing my phone on the kitchen counter before making my way over to him. 

"Hana, you're home." He smiled a bit as well, getting up from the floor and brushing off the dog hair. "I kind of had to come here. I won the first major dispute with my dad and he wasn't happy. I was afraid he would go to Taehyung's house and cause problems."

"Taehyung's?"

"He thinks I live with Taehyung." He shrugged a bit, sadly. "He doesn't care either way. But I came here. That way if he goes to Taehyung's house, then he'll be met with Taehyung."

"Speaking of Taehyung.. You two haven't talked in a while, huh?"

"No, why?"

"Taehyung is pretty upset about it." I fell back into the couch and sighed. "He feels neglected. You should try and talk to him here and there."

"I know." Jungkook sat down beside me with a groan of annoyance. "I'm just... I don't know. I haven't really talked to any of the guys other than Namjoon hyung. And then I talk to you. But other than the two of you.. I'm distant from everyone else." 

"I get you." I patted his back a bit, reassuring him. "Chin up. You can get through this." 

"Thanks." He chuckled a bit. "How is the drama with Taehyung and Hobi going, by the way? I hear bits and pieces about it in our group chat." 

"Group chat my ." I laughed a bit. "It's crazy. I don't even know what is going on anymore. I keep putting Yoongi in the middle of it all though and I feel bad." 

"Yoongi?"

"I call him whenever I'm in a tight spot. That or he just shows up. I've been with him a lot these days. But I also work with him now." 

"I heard about that as well." Jungkook pulled out his phone, scrolling through the group chat. "Yoongi isn't really active on this thing but I wanted to show you something kind of frightening."

"Frightening?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah. We were joking around, see.." He pointed to all the jokes between the boys, mostly coming from Jin. "And Jimin made the comment of 'if you were my dad, and I had to listen to those crap jokes, I would kill myself immediately'. Hoseok laughed, see.." He pointed to it and then he scrolled and pointed to Yoongi's message. "But I'm confused on his text. 'Something that petty wouldn't make you kill yourself. It takes a lot more than that. But either way, it wouldn't be a bad way out of Jin's pathetic jokes'. See, everyone took it as he was joking along with Jimin." Jungkook scrolled a bit more. "Namjoon got a bit angry at Yoongi's text and then the deal was dropped when Yoongi didn't respond. I know I might be overreacting, but what if Yoongi thinks about suicide? I mean... I don't really see him as the type but he can also mask himself really well in front of others. I guess it frightened me."

Me too, Jungkook. It frightens me too. I just shook my head. "He was probably just joking around. I know Yoongi pretty well now, I'm sure he didn't mean it."

"You're right." Jungkook looked only half convinced. "If something was wrong with him then for sure he would tell us." 

"Right." I sighed, staring at my hands for a while. "Jungkook, do you want to go for coffee or something? I was going to say ice cream but it's still cold outside so I don't really feel like making it even colder." 

"Sure." He nodded, happily. "Being with you makes me happy, noona." 

I smiled even more and got up. "Then let us go to the cafè down my street! It seems I go there way more often than I use to now that I know you guys." 

"That's a good thing. You're more social." He grinned a bit, rubbing my head, and then scurried away to go get his shoes on.

This kid.. I feel so horrible for him.. 

How can he be so chipper and act like nothing is wrong? 

Strong guy. 

I need to learn from him.

 

So, I did manage an update before I leave (a small one but oh well). I leave tomorrow so I will be gone for at least a week and a half! But I promise once I'm back, I'll continue updating per usual! Thanks for reading and I'll see you all soon! <3 ~PandaBiscuit~