005

7 Bangtan Princes

"Park Jimin?" 

"This is me." 

"Good. I guessed on which number was yours." I laughed a bit. "Let's get coffee." 

"Where at?" 

"Mm... How about at the cafè near the metro station in Seoul. You know what one I mean?" 

"Yes, I have an idea." 

"Let's meet there then." 

"Sounds good, see you then." He hung up first.

That was easier than expected. I checked the mirror to make sure I looked acceptable and slipped out the door. Date with Jimin and then date with Yoongi. I can remember this. 

My phone started ringing as I reached the bottom of the steps. Pausing, I got it out of my pocket and answered it without looking at who it was. "Hello?" 

"Park Hana, when did you want to meet at my house?" It was Yoongi.

"What time is it now?" 

"Little past noon." 

"Does 6 work? I don't work tonight." 

"Fine with me." 

"See you then." I smiled, hanging up, and then taking off towards the bus stop. I don't know why I'm so excited to meet with Jimin today. 

I got to the stop just as the bus reached it, scanned my card, and grabbed one of the handles since there was no place to sit. I glanced around at all the people. It's a Friday morning, of course it's going to be busy. 

I watched out the window, tapping my foot impatiently, until we arrived at my stop. The station is only a block from here. I want to beat him there. 

I walked quickly throughout the streets and wound up at the cafè only to see that Jimin was already there. Oh come on... I got here as fast as I could. 

I sat down a crossed from him with a frown. "How'd you beat me here?" 

"I live in an apartment a few blocks away." He smirked a bit, resting his elbows on the table as he leaned forward. "Just coffee today?" 

"I wanted to do something fun as well but I couldn't think of anything. Jungkook and I got to know each other by playing basketball and bowling. Then Min Yoongi and I have these piano sessions every Friday to get to know each other. I sort of got to know Kim Taehyung by going to the fair with him. Hobi and I did his first task and became instant friends. So I wanted to do something fun with you to get to know you." 

"Hobi?" His eyes opened widely for a moment. "You call him Hobi now?" 

I felt a little embarrassed as I nodded. "We dropped honorifics last night. I was just going to call him Hoseok but I mentioned Hobi and he said I can call him that if I wished."

"He's such an easy guy." He cracked up. "Hobi is." 

"What do you want?" 

"Just black." He shrugged, leaning back in the seat. 

I nodded and got back up, going over to the counter. "Can I have a black coffee and an Americano? Add in a few steamed rolls too." I asked. 

"Name?" 

"Park Hana." 

"We'll call you when they're ready."

"Thanks." I smiled and took my seat with Jimin once more. "This place is pretty dead compared to the cafès near my home."

"Today it is. I don't know why." He agreed. "I thought of something to do after coffee."

"What's that?" 

"We could go rent bikes." He pointed out the window. "Just down the block is a place where you can do that. We can be people in a drama for today." 

"That's my favorite thing to do." I gazed out the window at the people passing by. "Pretending to be in a drama, I mean." 

"Ah, is that so? Then let's do it.." 

"Sounds fun to me." I glanced back at him. "Do you watch dramas?" 

"No." He ducked his head a bit. "I asked some of the others that knew you a bit more than I about what you like." 

"But I never mentioned anything about dramas... Did I?" 

He shrugged. "They guessed by your actions, I guess." 

"Good then, they hit it on the head." I played with my fingers a bit, running out of things to say. "Park Jimin is a good name. I think it suits you..." 

"This is new." He smiled cheekily. "Suits me?" 

"Well, I don't meet many people named Jimin, though there are a lot of Parks, like me, so it's a bit more unique towards you. You know?" 

"I'll take that as a compliment." He looked up as my name was called. 

"One moment." I stood up as he was about to. "I have to pay still." He smiled again and sat back down. 

Hurrying over to the counter, I my lips a bit at the smell of coffee and the steamed rolls. "Total?" 

"Right here." She pointed to the screen. 

"Ah, my bad." I pulled out the wad of cash from my pocket and handed it over, taking the tray soon after. "Thank you." I bowed a little and took the tray back to our table. "Black for you..." I mumbled as I placed it in front of him and sat down.

"Thanks, I could have paid for you though." He hesitated a bit. 

"I invited you out on this date, I pay." I shook my head, grabbing one of the steamed rolls. "You've had these right? They're the bomb." 

He nodded, a smile always staying on his lips. He's easy to get along with as well, just like Hoseok is. He's not as energetic as Hoseok but he's got that light, cheerful personality like the other. I like it. 

"I don't ride bikes often, do you?" I spoke through different bites of the steamed roll. 

"It's not something I do every day but I tend to ride them more often than not, I guess." He sipped his coffee as well. 

Should I quiz him like how Hoseok quized me? Random and short questions... But would that be awkward if I tried to do it? Hoseok was smooth about it but I'm not that smooth... 

"You look like you have something to say." He chuckled a bit, biting into his steamed roll. "Tell me." 

I flushed a bit but spoke anyways. "When I first met Hobi, he asked me a series of short and random questions to get to know me and then he answered them at the end of the night. I thought it was strange but it is also brilliant at the same time. I wanted to do it to you but I'm not as smooth as he is." 

"Hobi did?" He sipped his coffee again before responding. "I've never heard of him doing something like that. That's new." 

"Huh? Really?" I leaned back a bit. "So that's not normal to do then?" Why did he do it with me? 

"It's a little odd but it's cute as well. Ask me if you still wish to."

"I don't want to now." I mumbled a bit. "That would've been so awkward if I had done it." 

"No, do it, it's cute!" He laughed at my embarrassment, jokingly of course. 

"No..." I ate the rest of the steamed roll and stared out the window. That bite was too big... I'm going to be sitting here and trying to chew it like an idiot. Maybe he won't notice my mistake. I stole a glance at him to find him watching me, a glint of amusement in his eyes. He noticed. How would he not? 

He slid my drink closer to me carefully. "Take a drink, it'll help." 

I closed my eyes tightly, my face heated with embarrassment. Jimin was the first one that I asked out myself yet this is what he sees of me? I took a sip, opening my eyes as I did so, and soon enough the bite was gone. 

"You don't have to ask me." He sighed. "I just thought it would've been a cute way to do things." 

"I'm anything but cute at this point." I grumbled to myself and finished off the drink easily. 

Jimin finished shortly after and glanced out the window. "It's supposed to rain later in the day but we should be good for now." 

I nodded. "Let's go then." 

He stood up and we exited together. It's nice having someone around my height. The other guys are all taller than me, though Yoongi isn't far. He extended an arm and pointed down the road a bit. "If we just go this way and turn to the left then it'll be there." 

"Ah, we should ride them to the ocean." 

"The ocean?" He looked at me with wide eyes. "Do you realize how far that is?" 

I kicked my feet a bit. "It is pretty far, isn't it?"

"We can go to the ocean instead, if you wish." 

"But it's far." 

"Biking." He laughed. "It'll take a while, an hour and a half more likely, plus jumping buses and some walking here and there, but it can be done." 

My jaw dropped a bit. This is like my dream date... Riding bikes by the ocean. Too bad I can't have a future with any of these guys. Jimin seems to be my style too. I collected myself again but couldn't help but smile a bit. "Shall we then? I want to see the ocean..." 

He nodded and turned the other way. "This way then." 

I followed quickly, skipping a bit in excitement. "You seem to want to go to the ocean as well. Do you like the ocean?" 

"Yeah, I do. It's a place I rarely go at this time of the year." 

"What, in the fall? Why?" 

"Normally it's cold." He gave me an odd look once again. 

"So? You don't have to swim in it to see it." I bit my lip a bit. 

He nodded a bit. "Sure." 

I haven't seen the ocean in a while. 

We should arrive there around 2. I can push back the time to meet with Yoongi if necessary but I doubt we'll be out that long. 

--

"Ah, FINALLY!" I yowled as the ocean loomed a bit closer. "I've waited so long." 

"YAH! We have to get the bikes!" Jimin yowled after me when I took off towards the waterline. 

"I just want to see it closer first." I stopped halfway there as he picked his way over to me. 

"This isn't exactly a beach, you know." He looked around a bit timidly. "You can't just go to the ocean, there's a bit of a drop there, see?" 

I frowned. "But I can still get closer." 

"Get closer somewhere else." He chuckled a bit reached for my wrist but then stopping. "Ah, we just met, sorry. But anyways, let's get the bikes and ride around a bit. You'll see plenty of the ocean as we ride. But this isn't a beach so you shouldn't really get close." 

"I go to the ocean all the time without being at a beach." I pouted, walking back up the stairs towards the sidewalk. "Kill-joy." 

"I am not!" He whined a bit as he followed close behind me. "You just shouldn't do that." 

"Blah blah." I smiled to myself a bit. "I'll just do it before we leave. You can't complain then when it's at the end."

"Blah blah?" He repeated. "Isn't that a bit too informal?" 

"You're right, I'm sorry." I joked. "Let's ride the bikes!" 

We both chuckled a bit and walked a bit to find the bikes.

"Those actually exist, look!" I pointed to the two person bike that you see all the time in dramas. 

"Of course." He glanced it over. "Do you want to try it?" 

"It looks a bit scary, I think I'll pass for the single bikes." 

"Try it, once." He insisted on the two person bike. "It's fun. Hobi rides these with me occasionally, he enjoys them. You two are quite similar so you'd like it too!" 

"Similar? You think Hobi and I are similar?"

"Yeah, a little." 

"Explain while we ride it. I'm kind of curious to if I'd like it or not." 

"Front or back?" He put in the change to rent it out and removed it from the rack. 

"Does it matter which one?" I hesitated a bit. 

"Well the front steers." He pointed to the handle bars. "But I think you know that." 

"You get the front." I pushed him towards the front and climbed on the back, touching my toes to the ground to keep balance. 

"Okay." He smiled cheekily once more and climbed on the front. "Ready?" 

"Yeah, I guess so." I grabbed onto my handles and started pedalling when he did, matching his speed. "Where are we going?" 

"I don't know." He laughed a bit, keeping in the bike lane, nodding at people here and there. "But I'll keep in view of the ocean. You can just look at it and I'll worry about where we're going." 

"Brilliant idea." I mocked a bit. "Park Jimin, what do you like?" 

"Oh so you're being Hobi anyways?" 

"Hobi didn't ask them like this!" I flushed a bit again. 

"I like noisy people." He laughed again. "Noisy people are my favorite."

"Liar." I huffed. 

"True. I like to dance but I also like sports." 

"Like Jungkook?" 

"Sure." 

"Two sporties." I stared at the back of his head a while before looking back at the ocean. "Yah, it's disappearing, get closer!" 

"I can't." He glanced as well. "I'm following the road. We'll get closer again eventually." 

"Let's go off road!" 

"That's a nice way to die, sure, why not." 

"You're very funny." I spoke carefully. "I'm tired already."

"Wow, we haven't even been at this 10 minutes." 

"Hey!" I pouted a bit. "I told you, I don't do this often. And you're keeping a pretty fast pace." 

"Well if I go slow then we'd get no where. You don't have to match my speed. I'm in control, you're just along for the ride." He shared a glance at me. "Let's go over here." 

He motioned in to the light traffic that he was turning left and then we turned gracefully, disappearing down a street with buildings that were tall enough to block my view. "Hey! The ocean is that way." 

"But my interest is this way!" He laughed. 

I smiled anyways. "Okay, let's go this way then." His laugh is really cute... Jimin is an interesting person. He doesn't seem awkward with me either. I feel I can get close with him, just like I am getting with Hoseok. "Why do I have this feeling that you're taking me somewhere instead of just riding around?"

"If that was the goal, we'd just ride the bus, don't you think?" He huffed a bit. 

"Well, I don't know. You seem to have a target in mind." 

"You're right, I do." 

"Where?" 

"You'll see." 

I pouted a bit and glanced around. "Yah, you're going to hit people at this rate." I gaped at the crowd of people that crowded around the entrance to a place. I couldn't tell what the place was because we went by so fast. 

"I won't." He glanced back as well and then quickly looked to the road, turning right this time. "I wonder what that crowd was for." 

"Me too." 

We rode in silence for a bit until he came to a stop and we put our feet down. I looked around a bit and then squinted my eyes at the small sign on the roof. I can't read it... It's lettering is too small. 

"It's a library." 

"Why'd you take me here? I don't read... Do you?" I got off the bike when he did and watched as he flipped the stand down.

"Not really." He glanced around a bit. "Let's say I'm running an errand since we came all the way out here." 

"You're running and errand on a date? What kind of dates are you in to?" 

"Just a moment." He ignored my comment a bit and vanished inside. 

I've never heard of someone running an errand on a date... And our date was going so well. The whole bike thing is something I really was starting to enjoy. 

I squated down and hugged my knees, unsure of what to do while I waited. Oh! I pulled out my phone, noticing a text from Hoseok, and opened it quickly. 

From: Hobi

You didn't lose the ring I got you, right? You're going to need it next week. It's not my next task but my mom decided to invite you for dinner. I'll text you the details when I know of them, think of this as a heads up to find the ring if you lost it :P 

To: Hobi

I'm not that clumsy, I got it, don't worry. 

Closing Hoseok's contact, I hopped onto the internet and started surfing the web a bit for things to do in Incheon while we were here. It's nearing 3... A lot of places don't open until 5 but that's too late since we'll be heading back around that time. 

"Okay, let's get back on with our date." Jimin exited the library and called out to me. 

I got to my feet and put away my phone. "What did you have to do?" 

"I know someone here. I had business with them." He smiled and put up the bike stand, climbing on the front seat once again. "Get on, I'll take you back to the ocean." 

"Hm... Secrets already." I grumbled as I got on the back, pedalling at his pace once again. 

"Not secrets, just not important." He reassured. 

"Important enough, right?" I glanced around. "Hey, what kind of daughter-in-law do your parents wish for?" 

"Uhm... They really aren't that picky. As long as she's good to me and has some sort of income that is more than the average person gets, they're happy." 

"So they like wealthy people too?" 

"If you're trying to compare my parents to Hobi's, they're not like that. They want someone who makes more money, yes, but not specifically wealthy. Hobi's parents are use to being poor and living off what they got so of course they'd want a wealthy woman for their son. Mine just want to make sure that we can support ourselves." 

"So I don't have to change much for your parents then, hm?" 

"Nah. You're good the way you are." He laughed a bit. "Should we bring home a dog?"

"A dog?" 

"That sign said there were puppies for sale." 

"No, no. Don't tell me that. I can't get another dog." I spoke quickly. "I'm a er for dogs." 

"Isn't everyone?" He nodded a bit. "We should see them before we go back to Seoul." 

"No, no, we should not!" I begged. "I'll end up taking one home!" 

"You'll be fine. I won't let you."

"Fine. If I take a dog home, it'll be your fault." 

"I'll take full responsibility." 

We rode around the crowded streets, Jimin being careful with his turns as usual, before we arrived back at the bike rental place. 

"Do you just want to hang around here by the ocean for a bit or do you want to ride some more?" Jimin turned and smiled at me. I'm not going to lie, his sudden smile made my heart flutter a bit. 

"I like this... Let's ride around a bit more." I smiled in return. "It's actually really romantic." 

Jimin's smile disappeared and he turned back around, pushing off to go again. "Don't think too much of it." 

"Actually, stop real quick." I spoke quickly, Jimin braking as I finished. 

"What is it?" 

I glanced at the clock. "I have a date with Min Yoongi at 6. We need to make sure we keep track of time." 

"Two timing on the same day?" He joked. "Alright. We'll ride around one more time before we go to the ocean for a bit. Then we'll head back to Seoul."

"Are we not going to see the dogs?" I whined as he started going once again.

"Maybe or maybe not." 

"I'm going to end up with a new dog." I turned my head and watched the ocean as we passed along side it. "I can hear the waves from here."

"There is a storm coming later." 

"Ah, that's right." I slumped a bit. "Hey, Park Jimin, I'm really curious about the library thing." 

He chuckled a bit. "My mother likes to go to that library and I was seeing if she was in there so we could get the first task out of the way." 

That's right, Namjoon told me that all of the first tasks are introducing me to the parents. "Ah, I see. I'm assuming she wasn't?" 

"She was but she was with her friends. It wasn't the right time in my opinion." 

"I agree. She'd be a bit flustered with her friends around." 

"I have a question for you though." 

"What is it?" 

"You didn't want to sign this contract. Why did you?"

"Ah, the others must not have told you." I giggled a bit. "I signed the contract while I had a few drinks. I still don't remember anything from that night." 

"Oh, I see." He nodded a bit. "Makes sense. You don't seem like the type to sign anything if you didn't want to." 

"I guess that sounds like me." We went silent for the rest of the ride, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable so I didn't mind. 

He stopped at the rental place and we hopped off the bike. I wobbled a bit and watched as he returned it. 

"Your legs hurt?" He smiled, a bit mockingly. 

"Let's go see the ocean." 

Before he could say anything, I headed in the direction of the small stairway that would lead us to the spot of land before the water front. "What do you do with Yoongi hyung?" Jimin jogged to catch up with me as he spoke. 

"We decided to hang out on Fridays. He said he'll teach me piano on those days." I explained a bit. "What does he do for a career?" 

"He's a pianist. He gets called out to perform here and there all the time. He gets a good amount of money for it, plus all the tips he gets when he plays at the event."

"A pianist makes so much sense." We paused by the water front. "Next time, we should go to a beach." 

"Next time? Are you setting me up for another date already?" 

"Maybe I was talking to myself?" I glared at him.

"But were you though?" 

"No, I was talking to you. I like hanging out with you." 

He looked a bit upset, or even guilty, I couldn't really tell, and turned his focus back to the ocean. "I'm not a nice person."

"What?" I turned my eyes to the water as well.

"Not everyone of us has a task that needs you." 

"So you didn't need me?" 

"Well we all needed someone for the first task since it is all the same for everyone. But some of us made up the last 2 just becase we wanted to play a game among ourselves." 

Oh right... He was one of the boys who wanted to screw up my feelings. "Are you talking about the competition to win me over?" 

He coughed a little in shock. "How do you know?" 

"Min Yoongi told me." I smiled a bit. "I guess boys have their own methods of fun. So, are you one of the 7 that made of your remaining 2 tasks?" 

He nodded. "Jin did as well. But the rest have actual meaning behind their choices." 

"Jin must be Kim Seokjin?" 

"Yeah." 

"Cool." I nodded, stepping away from the ocean. "Now that we settled that you aren't a very nice person, let's go back to Seoul."

"Hm?" He glanced at me again, that same guilty look on his face. 

"You told me you're not a nice person. Why should I hang out with you then?" I chuckled a little. "Once we get the first task done, I don't have to hang out with you since you don't have real tasks, right?" 

"I guess." He ran his fingers through his hair. Is this his habit? 

He lead the way back to the stairway and then further to the bus stop, that being further than I had remembered it. "What else makes you not a nice person?" 

"Admitting all my flaws isn't something I wish to do, you know?" He chuckled a bit. "I'm sure if you ask Yoongi hyung, he'll tell you. He tells it as it is." 

"I don't think you're that bad of a person." I mumbled to myself, my eyes catching the sign outside a small shop that had told Jimin of the puppies inside. But just as I was about to suggest stopping in there to peek real fast, he turned down the

road with the bus station on it. 

"I'll drop you off at Yoongi's. I have something to grab from him anyways." 

We waited for the bus to come silently. This silence wasn't as comfortable as the last one we had been in. He was a bit tense and it made the air between us bad. 

I was only joking with him when I said the things earlier. He must've taken them seriously. 

"I was only joking before, you know." I spoke warily. 

"Okay." He smiled back at me. "I'm not upset." 

"You seem tense, that's all." 

He shrugged. "When you do things you aren't proud of, it gets to you." 

"You haven't even done anything yet though. And I already know of what you were planning to do so it won't work anyways. No sense in worrying about it. I don't care, really." 

"I'm not just talking about that." He patted my head, my eyes widening a bit. He flushed and then pulled away. "Sorry." 

"You're good." I turned away from him again and looked down the street with a sigh. 

Where's the bus? This is just awkward now. 

--

"Welcome." Yoongi sighed as Jimin walked through the door and revealed me. "Welcome to you as well, Park Hana." 

I smiled. "I'm a little early." 

"That's okay." He let me in and shut the door after me. "Jimin, it's over there." Yoongi pointed in the empty living room. "On that box right there." 

"Ah!" Jimin headed over and grabbed what looked like a pile of clothes. "Thanks." 

"Make sure they get back to Taehyung."

"Will do. See you, Park Hana and Yoongi." He waved slightly and left before we could answer. 

"Kim Taehyung's clothes?" I turned to Yoongi. 

"He doesn't go home much. When Jungkook is busy, he comes here. I have a lot of space so I don't mind." 

"I see..." 

"Shall we?" 

I nodded and followed him down the hall to his piano room. The stereo still sat in the corner but this time there was nothing else along with it. "You should teach me a song, an easy one. I know the keys because of school." 

"Can do." We sat down on the bench a bit more comfortably than last time. "I'll teach you a common song."

"Hm, okay." I nodded again and watched as he showed me the keys, his fingers gliding effortlessly over the keys and pressing them gently. He repeated the notes and spoke them out loud for a bit before he told me to try. 

He moved his hand away and I placed my hand there in return. He repeated the notes outloud to me once more and waited for me to take a go at it. I mouthed the notes and plated them, not worrying about the rhythm for now. 

"Good. Now you know the first few notes." He moved his hand back and I pulled away. "Now listen to the rhythm." 

He played easily and slowly, repeating it only once more this time. "I recognize this song." I smiled a bit and replaced his hand with mine again, playing what I had learned slowly and hesitantly, but correctly. "Almost everyone knows this song." 

"True." He smiled a little as well. "You learn quickly, I told you this last time. Play it again, I'll let you hear my part." 

His hand brushed mine a bit as he waited for me to start. His hand kept surprisingly close to mine since the two parts were basically right next to each other the entire time. He kept up with me even though I played so hesitantly. "What is this called? I've heard it but I can't think of the name."

"Chopsticks." He pulled away. "It's easy for new players to play with another person even though the keys are so close together. Once you get your right hand down, you can learn the left handed part and play it on your own. But for now, I'll play it with you. You still have the rest of the song, after all."

"Ah, I see." I chuckled. "I'm excited. I know this song so it's more fun for me to learn it."

"Good, let's learn more."

We spent about an hour or so learning the song and repeating it. He even taught me a the left handed part but my hands didn't want to work separately at the same time so we just switched parts over and over. 

"Are you hungry?" I spoke after we finished playing it again. "I'm kind of hungry. I didn't eat when I was with Park Jimin." 

"I suppose." He stretched his arms, standing slowly. "I can make something for you. Is there anything you don't like?" 

"I'm allergic to shrimp but I doubt you'd make anything with that anyways." 

"Who knows?" He joked. "I'll make something simple then. You can stay in here or there's a TV out in the living room. Make yourself at home, I don't mind." 

I stood and watched as he left the room. He's a lot simpler to get along with than I had originally thought upon meeting him. I wonder why he has the stereo in that corner... I exited the room and headed towards the living room. Why doesn't he have a single frame in his house? The walls are empty. 

I glanced over the entire room easily. There was nothing personal here. Taking a seat on the couch, I pulled out my phone. 

To: Jungkook

Why doesn't Min Yoongi have anything personal in his house? 

From: Jungkook

Why are you asking me?

To: Jungkook

You responded really fast... Were you waiting for me?

From: Jungkook

No! I was about to text Taehyung.

To: Jungkook

Sure...

From: Jungkook

Ask Yoongi yourself, he'll tell you. His task is to make you into someone he can talk to. 

To: Jungkook

So I've been told by Kim Namjoon. 

From: Jungkook

Goodluck 

I sighed, placed my phone on the couch, and went in search of the kitchen, letting the noises of food cooking on a stove guide me there. 

"Is there something you need?" He glanced back at me and then back to his food. "I'm making bibimbap, the easy way." 

"Easy way? Do you skip steps or something?" I joked, looking at the food he had started. "Do you cook often?" 

"I only eat to survive." He shook his head a bit. "Usually I just make instant foods unless I have someone over." 

"Is that often?"

"With Taehyung having so many issues lately, yes." 

"I want to ask something." I leaned against the counter a bit. "Why don't you have anything personal in here? Like framed photographs or paintings and such. You don't have any." 

"Mm... I told you that I don't have negative ties with my family." He seemed to think a bit. "And I don't." 

"What do you mean?" 

"We don't talk or interact with each other like we're a family." He smiled a bit. "I'm different from them." 

"Different?" 

"I don't know you all that well yet, how about I tell you about this later when I do?" 

"I can do that. Is this the reason why you have nothing personal though?" 

"Nah. I just don't have anything to show off." 

"Ah, okay." I smiled. "Thanks for telling me that though." 

"It isn't like I told you something difficult." He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"True..." I glanced around the kitchen, plain just like the rest of the house. "Other than the piano room, everything else is pretty vague. Your walls are still the same color they were when you moved in, aren't they?" 

"Yeah. Is it odd not to change it?" 

"No, not odd. But wouldn't it be cool to change it?" 

He nodded. "It would look better, hm?" 

"I'll do it for you!" I lit up a bit. "I can paint some of the walls and make it look nice." 

"You're going to paint the walls?" His lips pulled into an amused smirk as he put in the vegetables. "I can just pay someone professional to do it for me, you know." 

"But where is the fun in that?" I pouted a bit. "We should paint the walls together." 

"Me too?" 

"Yeah. It'd be a good way to spend some time together other than piano." I looked at the walls again. "Next time we meet, we could start painting. It'll take a while but we could do it. We can call over a few of the other boys as well. Doesn't it sound fun?" 

"Not really. I'm someone who doesn't like to do much." He looked back at me. "But if it is something you want to do, we can do that. Who do you want to help us? I can talk with them about it."

"No, let me!" I smiled again. "I'll do everything. All you need to do is help with the walls. Deal?" 

"Sure, I guess." 

"It's a deal. Don't forget about it!" 

"I won't, I won't." He held out his hand and stuck out his pinky. "Hm?" 

I laughed and promised him. "Promising like that is childish." 

"Aren't you someone who is childish?" 

"Good point." 

"It's almost done." He turned back to the food once again. 

"The easy way cooks fast then, hm?" I mumbled to myself. "Where are your dishes?" 

He pointed to the cabinet closest to the fridge. "There is kimchi in the fridge. I'm sorry, I didn't make any side dishes so pre-made kimchi is all I have." 

"That's okay. I don't eat fancy anyways." I pulled out a few dishes and set them on the table tucked in the corner of the kitchen, going back to the fridge to grab the kimchi. 

"Can you hand me the oven gloves in that drawer right there?" He nodded his head at the drawer in front of me. 

"Yeah, sure." I put the kimchi down and grabbed the gloves, handing them to him. 

"Thank you."

I put the kimchi on the table beside the dishes. "Is there something you want help with over there?" 

"No, I'm just finishing the meat and vegetables and then it is done." 

"Where is your rice?" 

"Over there." He nodded his head by the sink at the rice cooker. 

"I didn't see it there." I flushed a bit, grabbing the main dish he had ready and put some of the rice into it and then some more into another dish. "I'll let you do the rest." 

He didn't respond but I knew he had heard me so I left the kitchen and went back over to my phone. 

From: Jungkook 

Didn't have a good date with Jimin? 

To: Jungkook

Why are you asking me about Jimin?

From: Jungkook

He came to my house when he brought Taehyung and we're all hanging out. He said that you weren't very happy with him.

To: Jungkook

I was joking with him! I had a lot of fun with him today, he just took the ending wrong. 

From: Jungkook

Why are you telling your fiancè that you had a lot of fun with your other fiancè? 

To: Jungkook

I could kick you. 

From: Jungkook

But you can't :P 

I rolled my eyes, getting ready to text back as Yoongi came out. "It's ready." 

"Ah, okay." I smiled again, placing my phone back on the couch and hurrying back into the kitchen. 

He had already placed the two small dishes of bibimbap and the kimchi into another small dish. "Do you want water or something else?"

"Water is fine with me." I responded easily.

He fetched the water and took a seat. "I haven't made this in a while. How does it taste?" 

I took a bite quickly and nodded with approval. "Not as good as my mom's but it's pretty good." 

"Your mom makes this often?" 

"Yeah. It's one of her favorites." I mumbled around the food. 

He raised an eyebrow for a moment and then went to eating. Interesting habit. 

I wonder who I'm going to hang out with next. I want to meet Seokjin or Namjoon.

They're the two that I haven't hung out with yet. 

 And I heard Seokjin likes food...

We could have an entire day of just eating food and seeing what each other likes. 

We ate without saying much and cleaned up just the same way. 

"I'll take you home. It is raining and dark." Yoongi smiled when we had finished cleaning up. 

"Thank you." I smiled in return. "Next Friday, let's learn another song. I like learning songs the best." 

"Works with me." He grabbed a jacket that hung on the back of one of the dining chairs and swung it on. 

"Do you drive?" 

"I do." 

"Wow..." I smiled a bit wider. "I have a license but not a car." 

"At least you have a license." He nodded his head towards the exit of the kitchen. "Let's get going then." 

I followed him out of the kitchen, snatched up my phone, and slipped on my shoes before following him outside. He ran quickly over to the small, black car parked on that side of the road and unlocked it, motioning me to hurry over as well. 

I dashed over and jumped into the passenger seat as he climbed into the driver seat, starting the car quickly. "It should be snowing, not raining." 

"I'd take snow over rain any day, thank you." I laughed. "You already know where I live so I'm okay just letting you go, right?" 

"Yes." He pulled out and continued down the crowded street, making his way to the main road. 

"Sweet." 

The rest of the car ride went by quickly with chatter here and there. But nothing important enough to remember. 

Seems like Yoongi doesn't mind me much at this point. 

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok seem to be the ones I am closest with. Maybe Hoseok is a bit more close than the rest but I'll get closer to the others as well. 

It's just a matter of time. 

If I'm stuck with them for 6 months, I might as well be there friend instead of their enemy.

It'll go by a lot faster if I can manage that. 

 

 

~PandaBiscuit~